Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swarm Fund 1.0 - [OFFLINE THREAD]  (Read 139875 times)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:06:35 PM

Now listing SWARM on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/SWARM-BTC

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
daviducsb

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:00:29 PM

I'm confused by the outcome of the vote. I didn't vote I figured it didn't matter much-- market would set price. Now I have three sets of swarm in my wallet. "Swarm", Swarppre, and Swarmvote2 . Which one(s) really reflect the true amount of swarm I own. Which is the legit, traceable currency? Any info appreciated. thx.
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:30:56 PM

I'm confused by the outcome of the vote. I didn't vote I figured it didn't matter much-- market would set price. Now I have three sets of swarm in my wallet. "Swarm", Swarppre, and Swarmvote2 . Which one(s) really reflect the true amount of swarm I own. Which is the legit, traceable currency? Any info appreciated. thx.

Swarm.  Swarmpre was the pre-purchase currency which entitled you to some amount of Swarm, and is now worthless AFAIK.  Swarmvote2 was your "ballot" for voting in the 2nd vote and is again worthless AFAIK.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
fractastical (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Swarm

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:40:51 PM

Swarm.  Swarmpre was the pre-purchase currency which entitled you to some amount of Swarm, and is now worthless AFAIK.  Swarmvote2 was your "ballot" for voting in the 2nd vote and is again worthless AFAIK.

Yep. SWARM is the token that will get you early access to all the new projects we are launching on the 5th of November at a preferential rate.

drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:49:54 AM

SWARM just crashed from 5800 to 400

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_swarm

? ? ?

no sign of a signature
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:20:27 AM

? ? ?

and again, this time from 4998 to 513.

Flash crash epidemics?

no sign of a signature
drakoin

see my profile

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:13:55 AM

Agreed. Will sell some, and keep some of my now-supercheap coins.

Still, curious. I'd love to know what's behind such a stupid sale.
Especially the first one, it recovered within minutes by >400%.

And why now even twice within a few hours.

no sign of a signature
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:50:27 AM

? ? ?

Probably because after raising 1M$ and trying to dupe investors with lies about their previous promises, they've only released an overpriced comic and nothing more (except nicely crafted PR material)

Glad I got out of this mess in time !
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:51:39 PM

Maybe some people that were sitting on some in their counterparty wallet had been wanting to sell for a while but couldnt do it on the decentral exchange. IMO it is a really cheap price ATM.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:42:40 AM

? ? ?

Probably because after raising 1M$ and trying to dupe investors with lies about their previous promises, they've only released an overpriced comic and nothing more (except nicely crafted PR material)

I wouldn't be so hard on them- it's more like once you really think about it, and compare it to a changing competitive landscape, you start to realize that the swarm coins themselves won't really ever have much value at all. I mean, really- how many people are going to crowdfund on swarm + how much money they will raise * A tiny percentage of that. It's really a very, very, small amount. It doesn't mean swarm isn't working or isn't going to be a success. It just means that we are bootstrapping a company that will maybe/maybe not have a hard time really earning a big profit. By the time they are fully operational, we might have lighthouse or other distributed crowdfunding alternatives on the scene. It will be a crowded niche, and holding a swarm coin will only get you the tinniest of fraction of any profit. So yeah, I got out while I could too. But I don't feel bad about bootstrapping their company. I almost got most of my BTC back out, and really at todays prices, it's kinda like I threw some cash at some guys I thought were doing something cool. More power to them in my opinion, and best of luck, but I'm glad to have gotten my investment out in time. :-)

more or less retired.
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:14:06 AM

? ? ?

I wouldn't be so hard on them- it's more like once you really think about it, and compare it to a changing competitive landscape, you start to realize that the swarm coins themselves won't really ever have much value at all. I mean, really- how many people are going to crowdfund on swarm + how much money they will raise * A tiny percentage of that. It's really a very, very, small amount. It doesn't mean swarm isn't working or isn't going to be a success. It just means that we are bootstrapping a company that will maybe/maybe not have a hard time really earning a big profit. By the time they are fully operational, we might have lighthouse or other distributed crowdfunding alternatives on the scene. It will be a crowded niche, and holding a swarm coin will only get you the tinniest of fraction of any profit. So yeah, I got out while I could too. But I don't feel bad about bootstrapping their company. I almost got most of my BTC back out, and really at todays prices, it's kinda like I threw some cash at some guys I thought were doing something cool. More power to them in my opinion, and best of luck, but I'm glad to have gotten my investment out in time. :-)

Yep,, indeed, I was a bit hard. It's just that they don't seem to know where they are going...
fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:55:04 PM

Yep,, indeed, I was a bit hard. It's just that they don't seem to know where they are going...

It's always been our intention to deliver a working crypto-kickstarter first (see the original post on this thread) and gradually phase in more advanced features as the legal and regulatory space for them is established. Unfortunately, our fundraising did not allow us to establish a legal war chest (nor did we take a loan for legal service, like Ethereum prior to their presale), so progress on this is slower than desired.

I'm personally fairly content with the pace of our our platform build out and with the volume of submitted project and reviews. For instance, for our 5th of November launch date we had 36 submitted projects and 129 reviews.

As for the flash crash, it's a shame that trading volume is so low that an 8 BTC sell can crash the whole market. I'm not sure what we can do except press forward with our delivery plans which demonstrate the value of the Swarm coins in a more tangible way. I think once we have liquidity from higher volume exchanges (bter) this will also cause a major bounce back.

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:27:56 PM

Hey Swarm,

I ordered the comic yesterday but couldn't complete the process (I did send an email yesterday to Swarm).

Yesterday, I sent .05 BTC from my Blockchaininfo wallet successfully. I also inputted my controlled BTC address from my counterwallet.
I am stuck on the "Payment received! One more thing..." page

I can't seem to get past the page, I press Save and Finish in different
orders but nothing. No confirmation email, no screen change. I get a
red ring around the email so tried a non google email, same thing.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
zeeman

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:51:02 PM

The crash is probably not good for Swarm, but it made me buy a lot of coins very cheap. Swarm did what they promised, I got my coins to vote, got my comic coins, and within a month I will get coins from the new projects payed out as dividend. Trading the coins on Counterparty is awful slow without liquidity. The good news is that I can buy coins on Poloniex, just like trading other coins. I'm buying more and more before the 5th of november event. If you see how BitsharesX got to 80 mljn. marcetcap in a couple of weeks, Swarm can do the same.  
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

What was the ICO price?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
zeeman

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:57:33 PM

What was the ICO price?

5250 SWARM per BTC.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12VLfibhGGSwy4cuHUZUG5ngEVTZoZ6_dKKqLGwhhdik/edit?pli=1
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:13:00 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 06:40:50 PM by mishax1

You forgot to mention the additional 140%(?) swarm that was distributed last month..
http://swarm.lefora.com/topic/4/Swarm-Vote-Two-ISSUE-BURN-HOLD?page=1#.VDwUGqiSzpo

Thats 24m coins for 1700btc which makes it about 14K per BTC

~0.00007BTC per swarm..
fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:48:13 PM

You forgot to mention the additional 140%(?) swarm that was distributed last month..
http://swarm.lefora.com/topic/4/Swarm-Vote-Two-ISSUE-BURN-HOLD?page=1#.VDwUGqiSzpo

Thats 24m coins for 1700btc which makes it about 14K per BTC

~0.00007BTC per swarm..

Was ~1.46 SWARM. I was a bit afraid of the distribution since I thought it might shock the market. Seems like that was correct. Anyways, before that it was holding at about the initial price with some +/- 10% wiggle room. Now it's been pretty unpredictable.

fractastical (OP)

Swarm

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:06:17 PM

Hey Swarm,

I ordered the comic yesterday but couldn't complete the process (I did send an email yesterday to Swarm).

Yesterday, I sent .05 BTC from my Blockchaininfo wallet successfully. I also inputted my controlled BTC address from my counterwallet.
I am stuck on the "Payment received! One more thing..." page

I can't seem to get past the page, I press Save and Finish in different
orders but nothing. No confirmation email, no screen change. I get a
red ring around the email so tried a non google email, same thing.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
IAS

If you sent an email to info@swarm.co you should get a response within 24 hrs. I do know we had some problem with some of the new authentication features but was under the impression it had been fixed. Am checking now.

zeeman

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:07:28 PM

Here's some info about the 5th of november event on Coindesk:

http://www.coindesk.com/swarm-first-class-startups-crowdfunding-platform/

Hope to see the swarmcoins go up in price the comping weeks. And the weeks after that  Grin
Volume on the trades is still quite low. Some days under $200.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: