Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitshares-PTS to double/triple in price in the next 45 days!!?  (Read 15203 times)
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:14:10 AM

nice math Grin for idiots

1 btc brought 300-600AGS, depends of day and luck

Even if you donated on the best day before the snapshot <28/02, 1 BTC only got you 110 AGS? Where are you getting 300-600 from?
http://www1.agsexplorer.com/

You are right here. I have been repelled by the last month data.
Ok, 1 btc brought 3,4btc. That's not bad,too
It is more consistent with the current btsx price.
But why BTT was fully ignored by bitshares, so i had heard about it too late Huh Wink

1 got 3.4 for the luckiest donators but in the last weeks before it's more like just BE (1-1) atm Sad

The question is where does the majority lie in between these 2 extremes?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FandangledGizmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:41:30 PM

nice math Grin for idiots

1 btc brought 300-600AGS, depends of day and luck

Even if you donated on the best day before the snapshot <28/02, 1 BTC only got you 110 AGS? Where are you getting 300-600 from?
http://www1.agsexplorer.com/

You are right here. I have been repelled by the last month data.
Ok, 1 btc brought 3,4btc. That's not bad,too
It is more consistent with the current btsx price.
But why BTT was fully ignored by bitshares, so i had heard about it too late Huh Wink

1 got 3.4 for the luckiest donators but in the last weeks before it's more like just BE (1-1) atm Sad

The question is where does the majority lie in between these 2 extremes?

I think the majority lie closer to the 1-1 returns (Towards the end of Feb is when the majority got involved.)
For me personally I bought a tiny bit in Jan but as I learnt more about I got more excited so bought more towards the end of Feb.
Now that I can see it working on the test net, I'm amazed I can buy more now for less than what I was paying at end Feb, so I've actually bought more most of my X stake in the last week that it's been pre-trading on bter & BTC38. 

As this thread is more about PTS if you want to see more about what they're working on & upcoming DAC's -

This is 'Summer of Code' a 5 min video they released this week http://vimeo.com/100551015

(This is also a short behind the scenes video they release a couple of weeks ago http://vimeo.com/98988328)
jiefangqian

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:30:25 AM

good

XBC:B7jR5zX8pBpyjyrcMMiYCQyLVLC6YZjFYh
huxdy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:03:14 PM

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5747.0

BTS X has officially released.
testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

English version here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5750.0

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:57:07 PM

This confused me.. Why is a 3rd party releasing the bitsharesX chain?

FandangledGizmo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:12:19 PM

I think 3rd Parties will be releasing all the DAC's, leaving the BitShares developers to focus on developing and building the foundation for DAC's.

I think this is to lessen their workload, releasing products probably isn't their speciality anyway and I also think I read that is apparently better from a legal standpoint if BitShares isn't involved in releasing DAC's.
clout

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:33:40 PM

Invictus Innovation, which is a US based company, is not launching any DACs. Invictus is simply creating the opensource software that makes DACs possible. DACs Unlimited is group of developers out of Hong Kong that know how to use the bitshares toolkit and are well equipped to launch future DACs. Other 3rd party DAC developers will emerge to launch new DACs using the toolkit and every DAC that is created will honor pts holders 10%. This is why pts is such a great buy. By the end of 2015 I expect the bitshares repo will have more for forks than bitcoin's.
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:38:01 PM

Invictus Innovation, which is a US based company, is not launching any DACs. Invictus is simply creating the opensource software that makes DACs possible. DACs Unlimited is group of developers out of Hong Kong that know how to use the bitshares toolkit and are well equipped to launch future DACs. Other 3rd party DAC developers will emerge to launch new DACs using the toolkit and every DAC that is created will honor pts holders 10%. This is why pts is such a great buy. By the end of 2015 I expect the bitshares repo will have more for forks than bitcoin's.

But in the DAC explanation chart there were "Bitshare" DACs and then "3rd Party" DACs.. Is this not an official Bitshares DAC?

clout

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:53:47 PM

But in the DAC explanation chart there were "Bitshare" DACs and then "3rd Party" DACs.. Is this not an official Bitshares DAC?

This is an official BitShares DAC
bitcoincal

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:07:33 AM

So for those that donated, what do we have to submit exactly and when.

Do they want .DAT files?

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
clout

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:13:16 AM

Do they want .DAT files?

yes you import your wallet.dat into the client.
bitcoincal

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:20:46 AM

Do they want .DAT files?

Is there a date to do that? How about if you donated after the cut off to Bitshares X, do you still upload your .dat to the Bitshares X client?

1CuWECCUQwkmQTpJdXd6Ga5tXKoJ5f8tPb
HarriHirsch

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:26:31 PM

Hi,

is there anyone who wants to sell some bitshares PTS on the NHZ AE?

I would like to buy some  Grin

jiefangqian

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

"blockchain_share_supply": 199992333409729
sum btsx: 1999923334.09729.

XBC:B7jR5zX8pBpyjyrcMMiYCQyLVLC6YZjFYh
clout

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:29:40 PM

Do they want .DAT files?

Is there a date to do that? How about if you donated after the cut off to Bitshares X, do you still upload your .dat to the Bitshares X client?

you can claim your funds whenever. if you donated after the cutt of for BitShares X you can claim funds from subsequent DACs
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

I thought the price was supposed to double. I think the sellers haven't go the memo.

Looking into, and seeing other IPOs like Ethereum, Bitshares actually look good. The stealth support was unknown to me so that was a good surprise. I will invest the bit when more sellers come on market.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

testz
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:24:51 AM

I thought the price was supposed to double. I think the sellers haven't go the memo.

Looking into, and seeing other IPOs like Ethereum, Bitshares actually look good. The stealth support was unknown to me so that was a good surprise. I will invest the bit when more sellers come on market.

Agree, it's a best crypto IPO (distribution) which I know IMHO

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:33:40 AM

Agree, it's a best crypto IPO (distribution) which I know IMHO

To me the best distributions so far have been XCP and NEM. May be there are some others which have slipped my notice.
But as far as raising big money goes they have done well, though the rush to award themselves the coins well before while actually releasing it after IPO was over was very sneaky and successful.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:06:57 PM

Anyways, as that guy said, there is little reason to argue about this.  PTS is currently trading at 0.0069BTC on Cryptsy, we can all just come back in a month or two and see what new low it has achieved.

Well I guess you guys were right after all, PTS sure did double/triple in price, if by double/triple in price you meant lose 10% and still dropping. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: