May 26, 2024, 08:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:36:16 AM

I disagree because of different reasons which I'm not going to discuss in Public.

You can always reach me threw pm
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:50:01 AM

I disagree because of different reasons which I'm not going to discuss in Public.

You can always reach me threw pm

not be transparent brings nothing good, I'm tired of your secrets, you have a different speech according to your contacts...
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:54:42 AM

I love transparency.. Will even go as far as a Public outcome of all investors with transaction from Every wallet to confirm. But this will be a hard thing so I talked with a lot of bagholders and have a approx of holding % of guine people. We also have silent investors who only watch so The % of rouge coins go down even further

So I dont see any problem ar The moment and sure things will get rough with a rouge holder but he can not kill The coin. He doesnt have that much coin
MaXXXy-1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:00:20 PM

Really.. so every business just starts up and there is a 50/50 chance that it instantly becomes a well respected legitimate and desired product / or dies. WAKE UP! this is a teething problem, yes I agree that the Devs have done wrong by the product and the investors AND management. But this will be cleared up and forgotten soon enough. All alt coins are volatile, but at the end of the day there are enough good people behind this coin (Like SushiChef) for this to go far.   Tongue
McNulty

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:08:18 PM

I love transparency.. Will even go as far as a Public outcome of all investors with transaction from Every wallet to confirm. But this will be a hard thing so I talked with a lot of bagholders and have a approx of holding % of guine people. We also have silent investors who only watch so The % of rouge coins go down even further

So I dont see any problem ar The moment and sure things will get rough with a rouge holder but he can not kill The coin. He doesnt have that much coin

please...

which SushiChef we should listen?

the one who told me he have sell, or the one here who told people he is holding ?
McNulty

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:10:59 PM

Really.. so every business just starts up and there is a 50/50 chance that it instantly becomes a well respected legitimate and desired product / or dies. WAKE UP! this is a teething problem, yes I agree that the Devs have done wrong by the product and the investors AND management. But this will be cleared up and forgotten soon enough. All alt coins are volatile, but at the end of the day there are enough good people behind this coin (Like SushiChef) for this to go far.   Tongue

quote me an altcoin which is successfull with a 2 day POW ?  without speaking of a scammer dev....
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:13:03 PM

The one that said he is holding! I try to manipulate obv community trolls.

I own 5%.. If I would have dumped price would been 10 sat Wink weak hands sold of.. Into my buy orders

Common this is not a game but serious business to me.. I have always been straight in Public.. If you speak to me in private do please keep in mind I could be manipulating you to get my personal goals reached. Just FYI

My #1 goal.. Escape volicity :d
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:18:59 PM

quote me an altcoin which is successfull with a 2 day POW ?  without speaking of a scammer dev....

A week ago we already discussed my distrust of The dev. I already told you I was working on it. You have to agree that as for now it turned out great. I know other will probably mot be schred to report on they're holdings in Public.

A lot of coins already changes hand in a Month this will only continue people will take profit. Let them doesnt matter on The long run
McNulty

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:27:50 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 01:38:26 PM by McNulty

The one that said he is holding! I try to manipulate obv community trolls.

I own 5%.. If I would have dumped price would been 10 sat Wink weak hands sold of.. Into my buy orders

Common this is not a game but serious business to me.. I have always been straight in Public.. If you speak to me in private do please keep in mind I could be manipulating you to get my personal goals reached. Just FYI

My #1 goal.. Escape volicity :d

transparent, and serious...  Cheesy

i'm disappointed, finally you're not better than the scammy dev...

for the public, a little chat i have with you just after the big dump 2 days ago:

http://pastebin.com/EnzPwAL2
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:32:24 PM

I'm glad you posted that. I have nothing to hide. If people are offend by this I love to hear The feedback

Even Tech will tell you I try to manipulate him. But he sees threw it and acts accordinly

Let it be clear that all I do is to progress this coin get fucking rich and start multiple remittance charity so STFU

My goal is to bring crypto main stream. Al my attention is focussed on that. Sorry for getting rich down The road and getting my boats dirty

Currently also Reading Potcoin. Expect me to get involved there to. I can bring that coin to 500+ coffeeshops as a dutchman Tongue and comitted blower
gloryninja

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 12:54:13 PM

this is all too confusing . are we still good to go with this shit? or is everything just falling apart?  So many members here doing a good job and mojo worked hard for the cam site + website... ffs guys get it together

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:05:15 PM

We still need to decide on The dev. They still did not answer so are they out as of Community concern?

And if yes? What are our steps as of then? Hope they give OP? Make new thread? Continue here until he disrupts or we totally rebrand because of succes?

Or should this decisions been taken by some trusted members instead of whole Community?

The Twitter and reddit are already ours
gloryninja

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 01:12:02 PM

We still need to decide on The dev. They still did not answer so are they out as of Community concern?

And if yes? What are our steps as of then? Hope they give OP? Make new thread? Continue here until he disrupts or we totally rebrand because of succes?

Or should this decisions been taken by some trusted members instead of whole Community?

The Twitter and reddit are already ours

Start a new thread, if dev gives us the op then much better. Im buying more as they go cheap. These stuff happens a lot on other coins as i saw with many, and having a strong community or a trust worthy person to take control will 100% increase market.

Fuck the original dev, we are the devs from now on

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:17:47 PM

this coin is dead, you can't make anything with it, you can't bring serious investors given the history of it.
A new coin is the only way, it must start on healthy foundations to have a chance of success.

bag holder will cry, but they can blame themselves, the scam was more than obvious...

MCnulty

the only interest you have in a new coin is to mine and dump it for some chump change

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

McNulty

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:54:04 PM

this coin is dead, you can't make anything with it, you can't bring serious investors given the history of it.
A new coin is the only way, it must start on healthy foundations to have a chance of success.

bag holder will cry, but they can blame themselves, the scam was more than obvious...

MCnulty

the only interest you have in a new coin is to mine and dump it for some chump change

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

it's the opposite i would like to hold, but 99.9% of altcoins are shitcoins made for dump on idiots buyers... like this one obviously

i want a coin which i can put confidence in it, do you get the idea ?
SushiChef

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:15:44 PM

MCnulty

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

it's the opposite i would like to hold, but 99.9% of altcoins are shitcoins made for dump on idiots buyers... like this one obviously

You want a coin with a conscience? Go try karmacoin
techsolution

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:22:42 PM

MCnulty

YOU STUPID MINER.

GET THE FUCK OUT

u call xxx scam and dead coin, but now u r into raw which seems from the same dev? it looks funny what u say and what u do:)

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
McNulty

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:30:36 PM

u call xxx scam and dead coin, but now u r into raw which seems from the same dev? it looks funny what u say and what u do:)

i see you play the idiot too

i'll dump as soon as possible, don't worry  Grin

i had hold xxxcoin more than 3 weeks, it's not the same...

but everybody can now see that you and other CM had kept a lot of informations four yourself, very fair for other people  Roll Eyes
now you can't be trusted
techsolution

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:33:56 PM

i play idiot? can u explain ur way of thinking?

techsolution

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

but everybody can now see that you and other CM had kept a lot of informations four yourself, very fair for other people  Roll Eyes
now you can't be trusted

there is difference between us, i never say bad thing about former members, i also say what i see, u say what u guess, so dont be offence against all ppl if u have no problem with all of them

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: