June 27, 2024, 02:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:23:44 PM

BUY! BUY! BUY!!

What a steal - ground floor prices for a sure fire winner! Definitely going to buy more Grin
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:01:50 PM

--------- Update work progress & Dev situation -----------
CAMSITE:

Dear Community, As always a little update about current affairs. As everyone knows by now we have a working camsite and only lack enough entertainers to keep it occupied 24/7. So this is our main priority at the moment and in achieving that are hooking up with different promoters within the webcam scene. We hope to get the word out with them on a massive scale. On our current Infographic we have put a 3 month (october) timeframe on completely having (multiple) camsites operated 24/7. This also includes any side projects within this milestone (different cam branch related merchants, cam events, innovation within cam industry).

Gloryninja is working hard on his site and has shown a demo. We are going to close test it this weekend and hope to do some live testing next week. More on this will follow

OTHER PROJECTS:

During this 3 month time frame for the camsite we will also work on a updated wallet and bringing them out on different platforms (mobile and such). As far as the payment api goes; we are discussing within the Community our capability's to do this and we believe enough knowledge is at hand to achieve this along the road. Most importantly in this matter is that we have proven skills to implement a payment solution on a single site (MojPoj). This means we can get merchants in and supply them with a working payment solution. Once we will grow other options will be available to do this in a more professional way.

DEV:

The Dev has still not answered on this thread and I think it is safe to assume he will not return. This is why the team has started to search for another "dev" that can help us with this current hick-up. We are in contact and things are being discussed. Besides contact we are also working on a back-up plan so the setback will be overcome! If any Community member or silent investor with the proper knowledge is interested in earning some bounty. We have set aside a portion of the pre-mine on assisting on small tasks necessary on future updates. If you are interested please PM me.

------------------------

After the weekend I will start a new thread. This way we control the OP and can work on stability and progress again!

When there are any questions or other input. Please feel free to post or PM. Thanks a lot for all your confidence! We survived this bumpy road and our car is still in good shape. Onward to the finish line (crypto mass adopted)

Yours truly,

Sushi

kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:07:10 PM

this is how i see sushi

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

this is how i see sushi

Sushi doesn't quit! he wouldn't have time for a joy ride like that!!

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:36:17 AM

CAMSITE:

Dear Community, As always a little update about current affairs. As everyone knows by now we have a working camsite and only lack enough entertainers to keep it occupied 24/7. So this is our main priority at the moment and in achieving that are hooking up with different promoters within the webcam scene. We hope to get the word out with them on a massive scale. On our current Infographic we have put a 3 month (october) timeframe on completely having (multiple) camsites operated 24/7. This also includes any side projects within this milestone (different cam branch related merchants, cam events, innovation within cam industry).

Gloryninja is working hard on his site and has shown a demo. We are going to close test it this weekend and hope to do some live testing next week. More on this will follow

OTHER PROJECTS:

During this 3 month time frame for the camsite we will also work on a updated wallet and bringing them out on different platforms (mobile and such). As far as the payment api goes; we are discussing within the Community our capability's to do this and we believe enough knowledge is at hand to achieve this along the road. Most importantly in this matter is that we have proven skills to implement a payment solution on a single site (MojPoj). This means we can get merchants in and supply them with a working payment solution. Once we will grow other options will be available to do this in a more professional way.

DEV:

The Dev has still not answered on this thread and I think it is safe to assume he will not return. This is why the team has started to search for another "dev" that can help us with this current hick-up. We are in contact and things are being discussed. Besides contact we are also working on a back-up plan so the setback will be overcome! If any Community member or silent investor with the proper knowledge is interested in earning some bounty. We have set aside a portion of the pre-mine on assisting on small tasks necessary on future updates. If you are interested please PM me.

------------------------

After the weekend I will start a new thread. This way we control the OP and can work on stability and progress again!

When there are any questions or other input. Please feel free to post or PM. Thanks a lot for all your confidence! We survived this bumpy road and our car is still in good shape. Onward to the finish line (crypto mass adopted)

Yours truly,

Sushi

Hi Sushi and the whole community. I thank your for your update and I like that there is always a plan in place by you, the other active managers and the community! I think the way you said what happened over the past couple is right on. It was a hick-up that does happen, even if there isn't anything wrong. You have a plan to move past the devs and keep this coin alive. That is great to hear. I wish the devs would have the respect to follow through on what they said and give you and/or the other active managers control of everything, but they obviously have not. I think the team is making a good choice on how to move forward by creating the new thread and continued development of the camsite.

I was wondering what would everyone think of adding additional content to the camsite, so there is something to do while waiting for additional cam girls and guys to be available? Or as a way to just provide something extra for the camsite members.

As always i want to thank everyone who is keeping xxxcoin alive and moving forward! You of course still have my support and willing to help if I can.

I do have a question, and not sure if it is worked out yet. It's obvious who the most active and helpful managers and members are, but is there already a structure in place as to what role each of you will do for now? I know things will change as new, active and helpful people are added, but I feel that Sushi is kind of spearheading everything and just thought it would be nice to know if that truly is the case?

Thank you and Have a Great Day!

pmflxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:04:35 AM

keep moving!
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:43:09 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 01:46:35 PM by mojpoj

CAMSITE:

OTHER PROJECTS:

DEV:

------------------------

Yours truly,

Sushi

Hi Sushi and the whole community. I thank your for your update and I like that there is always a plan in place by you, the other active managers and the community! I think the way you said what happened over the past couple is right on. It was a hick-up that does happen, even if there isn't anything wrong. You have a plan to move past the devs and keep this coin alive. That is great to hear. I wish the devs would have the respect to follow through on what they said and give you and/or the other active managers control of everything, but they obviously have not. I think the team is making a good choice on how to move forward by creating the new thread and continued development of the camsite.

I was wondering what would everyone think of adding additional content to the camsite, so there is something to do while waiting for additional cam girls and guys to be available? Or as a way to just provide something extra for the camsite members.

As always i want to thank everyone who is keeping xxxcoin alive and moving forward! You of course still have my support and willing to help if I can.

I do have a question, and not sure if it is worked out yet. It's obvious who the most active and helpful managers and members are, but is there already a structure in place as to what role each of you will do for now? I know things will change as new, active and helpful people are added, but I feel that Sushi is kind of spearheading everything and just thought it would be nice to know if that truly is the case?

Thank you and Have a Great Day!

I was working on it already.  But I'm kind of busy until I get the 300K coins I was promised.

--- [Edit]---

Half of the bounty has been paid by Sushichef.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

this is how i see sushi

Sushi doesn't quit! he wouldn't have time for a joy ride like that!!

u don't get the joke really ....
d5e5l

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:11:34 PM

mojpoj

post up your xxxcoin wallet for donations and how much you need

maybe think about setting up donation page.

example http://www.potfunder.com
mojpoj

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:14:23 PM

mojpoj

post up your xxxcoin wallet for donations and how much you need

maybe think about setting up donation page.

example http://www.potfunder.com

I'm told the other half of the bounty is coming today, so it should be taken care of.

If anyone wants to donate: XUtjoyYgGw4rvYsxEW63d1FY1nDd6DyYfU

I'm not dumping the coins for the bounty, most will be used for promotional stuff or bonuses on the site.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
dimfot

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:14:38 PM

is there any indicator when a model is online??

mojpoj

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:24:38 PM

is there any indicator when a model is online??

Yes, there will be a button on the main page, cat page, and the model's profile that says "Online", you can click it and it will take you to the chat page.

I'll put my cam online so you can see it in action.

d5e5l

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:26:40 PM

your doing great work
see you on the other side  Smiley

sent you 100k
mojpoj

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:31:19 PM

your doing great work

sent you 100k

Received.  Thank you!

I will now commit to developing the ability to add "paid content" on a per user basis.

Models will be able to upload photo's and video that users can pay for. 

This will mean users can buy premium content even when models are offline.  And models can earn coins, even when they're asleep!

I can probably have it finished out this weekend.

dimfot

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:35:31 PM

moj i sent you a pm. if you have the time check your inbox.

SushiChef

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:38:06 PM

your doing great work

sent you 100k

Kiss
dimfot

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:46:24 PM

do you guys have any news on mac wallet for 10.6.8

d5e5l

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

out of all the coins that are out there , very few have real world value, this is definitely one of them
big things coming and these price are insane

insane - in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
SushiChef

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

Current MAC wallet is not working on 10.6.8?

dimfot

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:08:00 PM

Current MAC wallet is not working on 10.6.8?

didn't work for me

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: