Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bytecoin [BCN] vs MONERO [XMR] who will be the winner in the Cryptonote War  (Read 15697 times)
MaleVoiceJohn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:26:29 PM

In my opinion BCN have all chances to win this race
Can you explain what you are talking about?
Of course i can. The only argument that currency is premined without any proofs can't let XMR win this race. That's exactly what i was talking about.
And that's all? That's why one currency should be "number one"? Because of XMR users have no good arguments?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PizzaTraveler

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:20:11 PM

Of course i can. The only argument that currency is premined without any proofs can't let XMR win this race. That's exactly what i was talking about.
And that's all? That's why one currency should be "number one"? Because of XMR users have no good arguments?
No, it's not. I said that BCN has a chance to win this race because XMR fans are don't know what they talking about. But if you want to talk what coin should be under "#1" tag you can open another topic. But this race, imo, can't be won by Monero.
surfer43

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 01:29:59 PM

There is no proof. There is evidence:

1. No sign of existence on the internet before November 2013.
2. The network hashrate was largely between 1 and 5 KH/s for its existence before around March 2014.

It is not necessarily a premine, but it is a extremely disproportionate distribution of coins.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:51:39 PM

Bytecoin's 82% premine can be found on the blockchain, and has been verified by many Hero Members and Developers themselves.

If you want proof of the premine, look at the freaking Bytecoin Blockchain. The Blockchain records all activity and shows how a small group of people mined Bitcoin from 2012 to 2014, and mined over 150billion Bytecoins, which is over 80% of all Bytecoins since the total coin supply is 180billion.

Furthermore, the individuals premining Bytecoin purposely kept it secret, Bitcoin for example was shared on a messaging board with 10s of thousands of readers, Bytecoin was never shared on any boards to open it up to the public, making it's premine inexcusable.

Essentially, anyone mining Bytecoin(BCN) right now, is only mining the last 20%, while that small group of people has a 82% premine in their hands already.

Goodluck to all the idiots mining the last 15% of all Bytecoin, cause the other 82% was already premined!
PizzaTraveler

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:35:00 PM

When there was a discuss about this question in CoinMarketCup topic somebody put a link to the BCN website. If i'm not mistaken, there was an announcment (2012) about BCN launch.
darkota

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:36:54 PM

When there was a discuss about this question in CoinMarketCup topic somebody put a link to the BCN website. If i'm not mistaken, there was an announcment (2012) about BCN launch.

No there wasn't. There was no announcement. It was released in secret and purposely hidden, I and many others have checked the archives for anything related to Bytecoin and found nothing

Lying makes you seem even more pathetic PizzaTraveler...
MidnightRon

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:45:17 PM

Bytecoin's 82% premine can be found on the blockchain, and has been verified by many Hero Members and Developers themselves.

Furthermore, the individuals premining Bytecoin purposely kept it secret, Bitcoin for example was shared on a messaging board with 10s of thousands of readers, Bytecoin was never shared on any boards to open it up to the public, making it's premine inexcusable.

Is it necessary to put a finger on a "capslock" button? I'm kiddin. But large-scale font is looking stupid too.

And it's also funny that you compare Bytecoin to bitcoin, but not to Monero. Maybe XMR is premined?
darkota

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:48:02 PM

Is it necessary to put a finger on a "capslock" button? I'm kiddin. But large-scale font is looking stupid too.

And it's also funny that you compare Bytecoin to bitcoin, but not to Monero. Maybe XMR is premined?

Really? Only 7% of all XMR's have been generated, it has not been premined, neither have any other of the cryptonote coins been premined, except Bytecoin which has been premined 82%
PizzaTraveler

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:49:27 PM

No there wasn't. There was no announcement. It was released in secret and purposely hidden, I and many others have checked the archives for anything related to Bytecoin and found nothing

Lying makes you seem even more pathetic PizzaTraveler...
Whoa whoa whoa, slow it down. I said that there was a man who gave us a link. I'm not a liar. Don't be so rude, kid. Your temper just like your intentions - quite sinister.
Fredz91

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:26:41 PM

BCN is great. Even gmaxwell (Greg Maxwell) is has BCN wallet. This matter a lot as he does not invest in coins with a bad reputation
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 08:59:53 PM

Monero for sure, why would anyone with half 10% a brain want a coin that has been mined in secret for over 2 years with over 80% of the total maximum coins in the hands of those people?
AtomicDoge

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:14:13 PM

I think the person behind darkota is definately getting paid for hours spent on this forum. I would troll for money too! Where can i get this job?  Cheesy
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:43:46 PM

So according to Monero fans logic we all guys are idiots, dumbasses, etc. How cute.
Those who are able to read more than Monero thread and troll posts, please, do some research and you will find out some interesting facts about the heart of the Monero team and maybe something about user thankful-for-today.
UnitedColors

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

Whats wrong with thankful for today?
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:51:08 PM

If you dont like XMR, go with BBR.

One thing everyone knows for sure is that BCN is 80% premined and that it has no volume and that its devs crashed their own coin trying to implement a fix from XMR's dev.

When integrating code from Monero that fixed the bug for the txmempool making blocks with no blockreward, the BCN devs neglected to limit the size of transactions produced by the wallet. So, net effect, the wallet is allowed to generate tx that are never allowed into the blockchain because they would make the block sizes too big.

I have submitted a pull request to fix their problem:
https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/pull/24

They should really review our code more carefully if they want to borrow it, and at least attribute us for it.

If you support this currency, either you are an idiot, either you are a BCN shill, either you were scammed into buying BCN and now you have to scam other people in order to get rid of your shitcoins.

Seriously, there is no worse investment than BCN - any shitcoin is better!
JunkieMiner

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:38:40 AM

There is nothing wrong with him, I think.
He just separated from other Monero developers because of reasons I don't know.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Agent99

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:43:10 AM

Well, that doesn't matter what misunderstandings they had that caused his leaving but after he has left Monero other Movero devs began to FUD about BCN.
darkota

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:33:35 PM

Well, that doesn't matter what misunderstandings they had that caused his leaving but after he has left Monero other Movero devs began to FUD about BCN.

That's not true, I don't know what you get out of spreading lies. He simply left because he wanted to, other developers came in and he decided to step down.

BCN has to be the worst cryptonote coin there is btw. Even ducknote is more advanced.
stabland

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:29:43 AM

DARKOTA IS MONERO STOOGE

And he has troubles with maths. So, i guess his monero masters underpay him.

digitalninja81

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

What I don’t like about Monero is their team which doesn't looks like a team of pros.  They often complain about other coins’ faults instead of making their own coin better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: