Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:17:15 PM

ok this is looking good but i`m sick and tired of everyone saying that thay are honest... i say prove it, scan your passeport, give us your real name... if i ever make a coin that will be the first thing i will do... good luck

There is a point to what you are saying.  Although it would be foolish to post an ID or Passport unless you want someone to start identity theft on you.

I am leaning towards posting my real name, degree, and IT certifications...

ok i said passport for example..... but first thing first, on the front page put your real name, your fon number, skype and etc. Bealive me when you do that a lot of investors will be interested  because they will be for the first time in altcrypto will know  with who are dealing with.    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

Also just a thought, but if limiting the hashrate spreads among new coins, a captcha should be required to create a mining account on the hashrate-limiting pools, otherwise large farms will just automatize the creations of lots of accounts xD

At least it will make life difficult for a 800MHz farm or a 3GHz farm that I have seen around.

But let Judgecrypto be the judge of what is fair in his eyes, depending on what Judge Coin stands for - on the one hand fairness and on the other allowing the hash raping of coins to continue.

Ouch JC :p  You make the raping of coins sound like the oppression of women ... lets have a difference of opinions... lets not get melodramatic.

well i understand your points. but think about the small miner with no or only little money with your disti model:
launch -> multipools and massive hashrenter starts mining the coin -> diff goes to the moon in hours -> small miner quits cuz diff is to high.

i think the conventional distribution model is always resulting to the formula: rich get richer, poor stays poor

i think minerals was the only coin in a long time where the small miner was able to gain some money too.
I do not speak for me i allways have some btc left to rent or buy coins but the whole system is not right in my opinion.

thats a currency flaw not a judgecoin flaw Tongue.  This will always be the case. You cant expect a single gpu to make more then 2 or 3 gpu.  just doesnt work that way.  Same with gold or any other mineable actual objects.  Its not like I can go mine enough gold to make money without having millions to invest in the proper equipment first.  Any business or investment or opportunity is going to cost money.  >>>Money is the root of all evil<<< The design flaw in money is that the rich will always get richer and the poor will always stay poor (Asside from a lucky few). 

Regulating hashrate is impossible as users will just make multiple workers or multiple accounts.. or just make there own pool. in reality though something that limitates miners is going to force them away causing lower rates and lower difficulty meaning lower value.

So really theres no way to regulate hashrate. there never will be.  Theres no way to regulate mining so poor people get more its not just possible. Trust me I wish it were I am no whale I literally only have the cryptocurrency I own from mining and thats it (0 dollars I am BROKE DICK POOR today Tongue).  I have accumulated 3 gpu from mining that turned into horrible investments that no longer pay the power bill Sad

We all wish for something like this to happen but its just not possible.  All we can do is make smart decisions and avoid loose pockets.  If judgecoin can avoid loose pockets and gain true supporters theres no reaon even the small guy cant earn a nice chunk.  Just hope this gets to be the case Smiley

nope minerals has shown otherwise. i agree the system is far from perfect but it is a start or at least a trial
the one with 4 gpu's will allways make more money as the one with 2 gpu's but thats not the point if you read my post correctly
Hesiod

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:30:34 PM

thats a currency flaw not a judgecoin flaw Tongue.  This will always be the case. You cant expect a single gpu to make more then 2 or 3 gpu.  just doesnt work that way.  Same with gold or any other mineable actual objects.  Its not like I can go mine enough gold to make money without having millions to invest in the proper equipment first.  Any business or investment or opportunity is going to cost money.  >>>Money is the root of all evil<<< The design flaw in money is that the rich will always get richer and the poor will always stay poor (Asside from a lucky few).

The comparison with gold makes no sense as the value of crypto-coins come from their wide distribution.

Regulating hashrate is impossible as users will just make multiple workers or multiple accounts.. or just make there own pool. in reality though something that limitates miners is going to force them away causing lower rates and lower difficulty meaning lower value.

The Minerals coin actually succeeded quite well in limiting centralized mining, and its network hashrate was 25 GHs instead of 100 GHs for other recent X11 coins. It resulted in a good distribution, a much higher value and large exchange volumes.

So really theres no way to regulate hashrate. there never will be.  Theres no way to regulate mining so poor people get more its not just possible. Trust me I wish it were I am no whale I literally only have the cryptocurrency I own from mining and thats it (0 dollars I am BROKE DICK POOR today Tongue).  I have accumulated 3 gpu from mining that turned into horrible investments that no longer pay the power bill Sad.  

We all wish for something like this to happen but its just not possible.  All we can do is make smart decisions and avoid loose pockets.  If judgecoin can avoid loose pockets and gain true supporters theres no reaon even the small guy cant earn a nice chunk.  Just hope this gets to be the case Smiley.  

The "no regulation" stand also makes no sense. All markets are regulated to avoid cartels such as those appearing in the cryptocurrency mining world.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:56:40 PM

thats a currency flaw not a judgecoin flaw Tongue.  This will always be the case. You cant expect a single gpu to make more then 2 or 3 gpu.  just doesnt work that way.  Same with gold or any other mineable actual objects.  Its not like I can go mine enough gold to make money without having millions to invest in the proper equipment first.  Any business or investment or opportunity is going to cost money.  >>>Money is the root of all evil<<< The design flaw in money is that the rich will always get richer and the poor will always stay poor (Asside from a lucky few).

The comparison with gold makes no sense as the value of crypto-coins come from their wide distribution.

The Minerals coin actually succeeded quite well in limiting centralized mining, and its network hashrate was 25 GHs instead of 100 GHs for other recent X11 coins. It resulted in a good distribution, a much higher value and large exchange volumes.

So really theres no way to regulate hashrate. there never will be.  Theres no way to regulate mining so poor people get more its not just possible. Trust me I wish it were I am no whale I literally only have the cryptocurrency I own from mining and thats it (0 dollars I am BROKE DICK POOR today Tongue).  I have accumulated 3 gpu from mining that turned into horrible investments that no longer pay the power bill Sad.  

We all wish for something like this to happen but its just not possible.  All we can do is make smart decisions and avoid loose pockets.  If judgecoin can avoid loose pockets and gain true supporters theres no reaon even the small guy cant earn a nice chunk.  Just hope this gets to be the case Smiley.  

The "no regulation" stand also makes no sense. All markets are regulated to avoid cartels such as those appearing in the cryptocurrency mining world.

A high volume for a coin in the exchanges can indicate a good distribution as the coin is being bought and sold...  When someone sells it usually means they think the price will not go up at the same time a buyer thinks the price will go up.  The only problem with exchanges and distribution of coins is when they are used in pump and dumps.  In that case buyers are suckered into buy based on hype then the dump occurs and whales buy up cheap coins.

A lot of coins designed for the short run want a pump so they can sell their coins and get out... then sell out and rinse and repeat.

My goal is a long term project.  I will be making a point to limit hype on the coin to realistic expectations.  If we discover the cure for cancer believe me I will let everyone know, but short of that the price should be relatively low as the coin has no utility value at the moment and there is no permanent dev identified.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:31:48 PM

My goal is a long term project.  I will be making a point to limit hype on the coin to realistic expectations.  If we discover the cure for cancer believe me I will let everyone know, but short of that the price should be relatively low as the coin has no utility value at the moment and there is no permanent dev identified

That is not how you build confidence. Shouldn't you get your objectives and the strategic plans in place before you launch a coin for the sake of launching it?

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat"
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:20:58 PM

http://suchpool.pw/judge

Pre-register now with us! We are ready for the launch!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
Helpdesk Support System, Active team
DDoS Protected and Flood filtered
10 Dedicated Servers in Cluster
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind with our own servers
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide
We also have our own on-site tech support, since we are the hosters.

We recently implemented single login across all our new pools. We are also migrating some of our old pools on the platform aswell.
Come see and benefit from our improved front-end and stronger back-end architecture!

1 account and 1 set of workers for all pools on our new interface, Multiple load balanced stratums, 24/7 monitoring, all the same features as our other pools.

http://suchpool.pw/judge
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: admin@suchpool.pw
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
    Support: Support.SuchPool.pw

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:22:02 PM

Yes, that is exactly why he could be the host of the pool then he can make sure the dev does not do anything inappropriate and he can review the source. Both items that he was upset with. (and he can get some of the pool fees as a bonus Cheesy)

Check with us @SuchPool we might be able to do something for you guys

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:57:11 AM

I am looking for two things right now...

1) Multipool - Mines other coins and pays out in Judge Coin
2) Blockchain explorer with rich list

PM me if your interested to set up.

Judge Crypto
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:54:41 AM

Forums are up at website: www.judgecoin.com

Site features Private Messages, Forums, Webchat, IRC

Judge Crypto
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

http://Judge.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when Judge Coin  launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://Judge.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:12:49 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 03:25:33 PM by judgecrypto

Mining will be available when Judge Coin  launches!

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Sorry Judge Coin will not be supporting Pool.mn because of past issues with this pool.

This decision is final.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652220.0 (More info is out there if you look)
G K G

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:29:10 PM

hey dev why don't we add in a anon feature at launch. like using coinjoin or Tor.. Recently launched finercoin uses coinjoin and it works fine

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:38:54 PM

hey dev why don't we add in a anon feature at launch. like using coinjoin or Tor.. Recently launched finercoin uses coinjoin and it works fine

Launch code is set and in final testing phase with official pools.  Once the launch is complete I will get community feedback regarding various features / marketing directives to pursue and what resources it would take to achieve said objective.  Once that is done and decided upon I would organize a project towards that objective.

Personally I would like to have a healthy debate as to whether anon is something that is worth pursuing over other goals.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:43:16 PM

Launch code is set and in final testing phase with official pools.  Once the launch is complete I will get community feedback regarding various features / marketing directives to pursue and what resources it would take to achieve said objective.  Once that is done and decided upon I would organize a project towards that objective.

Personally I would like to have a healthy debate as to whether anon is something that is worth pursuing over other goals.

IMHO, the whole anon thing is over blown right now. I think the biggest thing is to get more exposure and usage of the coin from the general public. The average Joe I don't think is going to care about anon features, they want speed, ease of use and reliability.

Look at all the credit card and personal info breaches that we have seen happen in the last year alone but people keep using credit cards because they are fast, easy to use and convenient, even with all of the asinine fees.

Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:59:44 PM

IMHO, the whole anon thing is over blown right now. I think the biggest thing is to get more exposure and usage of the coin from the general public. The average Joe I don't think is going to care about anon features, they want speed, ease of use and reliability.

Look at all the credit card and personal info breaches that we have seen happen in the last year alone but people keep using credit cards because they are fast, easy to use and convenient, even with all of the asinine fees.

This is spot on. Speed, ease of use and widely accepted. Then we can decide whether anonymity is relevant to the coin or not. Vertcoin's stealth address is a good implementation of anonymity imo.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
joe.sixer

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

I'm really not trying to be a d-bag here, but why does almost nobody have a plan developed or implemented when they launch a coin? It's a constant battle of what's the dev doing? what's his plan? what are we going to do next? Rarely is there ever a cohesive plan from the start.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:42:47 PM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Sorry Judge Coin will not be supporting Pool.mn because of past issues with this pool.

This decision is final.

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652220.0 (More info is out there if you look)
Would you mind explaining what info is there that shows that there are/were issues with the pool?
holylacross

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:42:28 AM

The more and more I read this, the higher judgecrypto seems.
You puff a fat blunt before you thought up all these ideas? Whats the point of a coin that has absolutely no value or practical implements?
I'm a small time miner, just looking for a good time, and I'm not too concerned about profit, but your "This is not a instant profit coin because you can do literally nothing with this coin" attitude doesn't really spark any hope in this coin.

There is no announced feature and there is no perm dev.  The price will be held in check and people will be able to buy effectively.  Just my thoughts...  other opinions are welcome here too Smiley

So no plans for the future, then what is the purpose of even mining this coin? I understand that you are giving almost totally control of this coins destination to "the people" but is that wise? I can tell you right now what the community will want added. Anon
How the hell is the price going to be held in check without total control over the coin??

Also I am confused at what role your play exactly with this coin. You talk as if you are not the dev of this coin.

I still stand by the fact that the best distribution method is the open market.  There are lots of people who have limited mining resources or have given up on the mining arms race altogether.   If a bunch of rigs rape the crap out of the coin so be it.  What are they going to do with it?  They are in it for a profit.  They most likely will dump and dump hard.  This will create a buying opportunity for those that cant mine.

"Judge Coin will be a pure PoS coin with a fair distribution through PoW." First it was fair distribution, which this coin is far from, and now its the best distribution method. So you believe that open market is the best distribution method instead of maybe limiting hash or number of accounts and IP can have. If the best distribution method is open market, what is the reason to even sell a coin worth 1 satoshi? The coin will supposedly receive no hype and doesnt have any future plans, what do you even think the value of a empty coin will be??
You say a plan for feature will be released, but when? When a new dev comes in to take charge or maybe when the next next new dev comes in?

Also just a thought, but if limiting the hashrate spreads among new coins, a captcha should be required to create a mining account on the hashrate-limiting pools, otherwise large farms will just automatize the creations of lots of accounts xD

This is an absolute must otherwise it'll be bot city.

Does hash limiting also rule out the use of rentable hashing power as it will all come from the same IP?

No, you can still rent but if the limit is 50MHs, then you will have to rent a rig smaller than that, max 43 MHs because sometimes the rig goes higher and if it trips the limit the worker is briefly temp banned.

What is to stop the dev team from operating a private pool and renting hash to "rape" coins?

When the suggestion of limited hash pools was brought up, you ask what would stop the dev team from doing bad things. So what is to stop this "always changing dev" from changing the rules half way because the new dev doesn't like a feature the old dev put in. Trust would probably be the answer to that. The community needs a strong and honest dev that has the better of the coin at mind. With no permanent dev, how could you ever trust this coin's dev team.

My mind keep thinking of europecoin when I read this thread Wink
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:01:04 AM

The more and more I read this, the higher judgecrypto seems.
You puff a fat blunt before you thought up all these ideas? Whats the point of a coin that has absolutely no value or practical implements?
I'm a small time miner, just looking for a good time, and I'm not too concerned about profit, but your "This is not a instant profit coin because you can do literally nothing with this coin" attitude doesn't really spark any hope in this coin.

There is no announced feature and there is no perm dev.  The price will be held in check and people will be able to buy effectively.  Just my thoughts...  other opinions are welcome here too Smiley

So no plans for the future, then what is the purpose of even mining this coin? I understand that you are giving almost totally control of this coins destination to "the people" but is that wise? I can tell you right now what the community will want added. Anon
How the hell is the price going to be held in check without total control over the coin??

Also I am confused at what role your play exactly with this coin. You talk as if you are not the dev of this coin.

I still stand by the fact that the best distribution method is the open market.  There are lots of people who have limited mining resources or have given up on the mining arms race altogether.   If a bunch of rigs rape the crap out of the coin so be it.  What are they going to do with it?  They are in it for a profit.  They most likely will dump and dump hard.  This will create a buying opportunity for those that cant mine.

"Judge Coin will be a pure PoS coin with a fair distribution through PoW." First it was fair distribution, which this coin is far from, and now its the best distribution method. So you believe that open market is the best distribution method instead of maybe limiting hash or number of accounts and IP can have. If the best distribution method is open market, what is the reason to even sell a coin worth 1 satoshi? The coin will supposedly receive no hype and doesnt have any future plans, what do you even think the value of a empty coin will be??
You say a plan for feature will be released, but when? When a new dev comes in to take charge or maybe when the next next new dev comes in?

This is an absolute must otherwise it'll be bot city.

Does hash limiting also rule out the use of rentable hashing power as it will all come from the same IP?

No, you can still rent but if the limit is 50MHs, then you will have to rent a rig smaller than that, max 43 MHs because sometimes the rig goes higher and if it trips the limit the worker is briefly temp banned.

What is to stop the dev team from operating a private pool and renting hash to "rape" coins?

When the suggestion of limited hash pools was brought up, you ask what would stop the dev team from doing bad things. So what is to stop this "always changing dev" from changing the rules half way because the new dev doesn't like a feature the old dev put in. Trust would probably be the answer to that. The community needs a strong and honest dev that has the better of the coin at mind. With no permanent dev, how could you ever trust this coin's dev team.

My mind keep thinking of europecoin when I read this thread Wink

I think your view is mislead.  Hes not trying to over hype the coin is the point.  He does have faith and plans on putting his own investments into creating this coin.  That should say enough that his own money is creating this.  Not your money, not IPO funds.  Hes using his own money.  That alone shows he cares enough to create something thats not meant to be dumped and doesn't have unreasonable expectations.  Hes not trying to force people to mine it and I personally think any form of limitation on hashrate is just a WASTE OF TIME AND EFFORT.  It will cost far too much and it really doesn't make that much of a difference.  yes it may have worked ok for MIN coin but nobody cares about singular success over such a horrificly difficult to accomplish idea (if you think its easy to regulate hashrate you try).  

Just my opinion but regulating hash seems like a waste of time for any coin.  If any whale wants in they will buy in.  They dont need to rent the hash or have a super farm to make it happen.  The amount of effort wasted on a majority PoS coin really seems redundant.  If theres a problem with a giant farm holding it will get sold.. and people if they truly believe will buy it up.  

He may not be making any un reasonable promises as many coins have but hes showed nothing but truth.  Hes been transparent.  Asked for opinions and tries to use what he can as he is making the coin.  He may not be a developer himself but developers are what have been ripping people like you and me off.  We now have someone who truly cares.  Judge will keep up with this coin.  He will do what he can to implement new features. But the fact that hes not making any false promises or eluding to some special system that doesn't exist just makes me trust him more.

His attitude points towards this:

what big profit hungry farm (or whale) is going to mine a coin with no hyped future. There should be no reason for them to jump on judge and ruin it for others.  Yeah this means its not the most popular and will need features in the future to bring in new crowds.  but its better to start low and work your way up then to start high and try to keep it there.  Especially with false hopes or unreasonable expectations.

I believe in Judge and I truly believe he will be around for a long time.  I also believe he is more dedicated then 99% of other devs and even as a non-dev himself he will take this coin further then most.  I feel its a safer option to mine judge then it is to mine any of these crazy new coins popping up everyday.  I am in it on this one Smiley.  trust in the cryptojudge! Smiley
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:09:02 AM

• 0,99% fees
• DDOS Protection
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

This decision is final.

Would you mind explaining what info is there that shows that there are/were issues with the pool?

Agreed.  There is no substantial evidence that pool.mn has had any worse issues then any other pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: