Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

Mac .dmg version here:

http://sigwo.x64.me/dl/Judgecoin-Qt.dmg
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:17:02 PM

wow bittrex this early in pow... that's more than a lil disappointing, oh well I guess there will be plenty of time to buy cheap coins from multipools/farms now

Smiley  What I am doing now. The mining part is over and now it is accumulation through fear and weak hands.

Nice job BTW Judge. I sat back and watched, decided to get in. Have a fairly large holding now and will be picking off the droppings on BitTrex. I understand you have the staking issue and the Mac wallet issue to deal with. You seem to have the staking issue in hand and I am guessing one of the Mac types here will fix the wallet shortly.

As far as everything else goes it looks really clean and stable. Network is fast and the wallet works Any idea yet what the first target of value add is and what it will cost to implement?

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:39:17 PM

wow bittrex this early in pow... that's more than a lil disappointing, oh well I guess there will be plenty of time to buy cheap coins from multipools/farms now

It is really too early, coin list on bittrex after POS phase will be good, but it's ok now it's listed so lets buy some cheap coin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:45:57 PM

Smiley  What I am doing now. The mining part is over and now it is accumulation through fear and weak hands.

Nice job BTW Judge. I sat back and watched, decided to get in. Have a fairly large holding now and will be picking off the droppings on BitTrex. I understand you have the staking issue and the Mac wallet issue to deal with. You seem to have the staking issue in hand and I am guessing one of the Mac types here will fix the wallet shortly.

As far as everything else goes it looks really clean and stable. Network is fast and the wallet works Any idea yet what the first target of value add is and what it will cost to implement?

Thanks for the support!  I really appreciate it.

One thing I feel is wrong about altcoins now is they are in a rush to bring some snazzy feature to pump their coin.  I am very against it.  My first goal is to make Judge Coin the best coin that it can be.  I think the PoS setup is a good start but I am not convinced the current definition is the best.  I want to have that debate.  Judge Coin needs to be able to be stacked against any coin and say as a coin it is the best setup.

Once the coin is the best coin it can be with the best wallets for each major platform including web, android, and ios then I would like to focus on utility.  

Judge Coin needs to have utility.  Where can you spend it?  I want a push on that.

None of this will happen in weeks.  This is more a long term methodical project.  I hope to weed out people who expect instant gratification.  

I do want to have organized community meetings soon.  I may rent a conference call solution for that.
124C41

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:42:56 PM

Is this version ready for the fork?

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:46:17 PM

No current released version is ready for fork.
124C41

Activity: 308

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:47:52 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Neil. Much appreciated. PM me if you need any design/web stuff done, I'd like to support this coin.

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:38:47 PM

I believe he was just posting that so users could test the new MAC GUI to verify that it works properly.  Hes been doing the work to fix the graphical issues Smiley.

Everything is looking great! Solid foundation to start on and nobody has stopped mining! in fact the difficulty keeps going up sitting around 600 fairly solid now.  Even if some of it is multipools i suspect its only spreading the judge around to more hands.  For example trademybit currently offers judgecoin and has hit it a couple times but the users there can choose to hold there coins. If they are smart they will hold judge Smiley.  Either way I feel the support and holders are far greater then the dumpers.  Just gotta avoid loose pockets Tongue.  Best part is theres really no fud to be spread. No false expectations.  Just forward progress and continued efforts.  Thats why judge is a better option and I think many are seeing that Smiley.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:32:36 AM

One thing I feel is wrong about altcoins now is they are in a rush to bring some snazzy feature to pump their coin.  I am very against it.  My first goal is to make Judge Coin the best coin that it can be.  I think the PoS setup is a good start but I am not convinced the current definition is the best.  I want to have that debate.  Judge Coin needs to be able to be stacked against any coin and say as a coin it is the best setup.

Once the coin is the best coin it can be with the best wallets for each major platform including web, android, and ios then I would like to focus on utility.  

Judge Coin needs to have utility.  Where can you spend it?  I want a push on that.

None of this will happen in weeks.  This is more a long term methodical project.  I hope to weed out people who expect instant gratification.  

I do want to have organized community meetings soon.  I may rent a conference call solution for that.

It's no problem. I like what you are trying to do here. This is how you actually make a coin that is worth a damn. BTC and DOGE and etc.. didn't just happen overnight with a pump and dump and everyone left. You need a community that believes in it and is willing to help.

My question on the new features was two-fold. I was curious what you have in mind, and I am willing to kick a few shekels in if I see something positive. Get the Mac wallet sorted, and the staking.

On the staking issue though, is there anyway to talk you out of letting that run for another few days until block 6000? A few days is a long time in the life of a coin at the beginning. If a fork is necessary perhaps just get it out of the way and let the people holding JUDGE see some POS coming in?

Regardless good luck and I am picking up the weak hands on BitTrex.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:46:51 AM

It's no problem. I like what you are trying to do here. This is how you actually make a coin that is worth a damn. BTC and DOGE and etc.. didn't just happen overnight with a pump and dump and everyone left. You need a community that believes in it and is willing to help.

My question on the new features was two-fold. I was curious what you have in mind, and I am willing to kick a few shekels in if I see something positive. Get the Mac wallet sorted, and the staking.

On the staking issue though, is there anyway to talk you out of letting that run for another few days until block 6000? A few days is a long time in the life of a coin at the beginning. If a fork is necessary perhaps just get it out of the way and let the people holding JUDGE see some POS coming in?

Regardless good luck and I am picking up the weak hands on BitTrex.

The reason we need to do the hard fork is that the PoS staking has not kicked in.  Essentially the PoS code needs to be fixed.  The launch dev is working on coding the fix.  It is a domino type effect.  The coin total calculations were based on many of the blocks being PoS blocks and not PoW blocks.  PoS blocks would be a lot smaller than PoW blocks.  Each block pays 500 coins.  PoW is supposed to end on block 43,200.  If there are no PoS in the mix then there will be 21,600,000 coins, which is more than the advertised roughly 15,000,000 coins.  In order to adjust for that I am having the launch dev end PoW earlier at block 38,640 instead of block 43,200.  This would potentially give the coin a total of 19,320,000 coins.  However, since PoS blocks would kick in at block 6000 that should reduce the total to the advertised coin total of 15,000,000. I believe it is important to hit the coin total target.

The current goal for the coin is to get the coin long term specifications perfected and the wallets done right.  That is where I need the resource help right now.

Once the coin specifications are best in class and the wallets are done, including web, android, and ios, I think we need to be looking at utility uses and work on "where do I spend Judge Coin?"  I would like to get the resources together to implement transacting Judge Coin.

I believe the wallet should not be a swiss army knife.  It should do it's job and do it well.  A lot of development should actually be outside the wallet.

Hope this answers your questions. Smiley

Judge Crypto
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 06:01:01 AM

judge price on bittrex its a joke  Sad
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:23:03 AM

Check out our Social Media Sites!

http://www.reddit.com/r/JudgeCoin/

https://www.facebook.com/judgecoin

https://twitter.com/judgecoin
slowly

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:32:04 AM

All staking coins in every wallet goes to the dev wallet
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:43:21 AM

True of FUD?  Sad
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:46:32 AM

What?  Why would you even say something like that
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:52:47 AM

True of FUD?  Sad

Well, wallet link removed so you can judge now!!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
ponch85

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:17:09 AM

True of FUD?  Sad

who can confirm what he is saying?
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

The FIX for the PoS Issue is POSTED.  You need to update to Version 1.1.0.
There is a HARD FORK at BLOCK 6000.  If you are on the earlier version you RISK losing coins, so please upgrade NOW!

In order to keep the coin total at around 15,000,000 the Proof of Work period will end on block 38,640 instead of 43,200.

The PoS minimum coin age is 24 hours still.

http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt-v1.1.0-pos-fix.zip

* MAC * Wallet for version 1.1.0 is under development... Donate to SIGWO: JagYXowymRSiohpTKKkqkrcBMNcTp5me5K
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:20:18 AM

True of FUD?  Sad

who can confirm what he is saying?

The PoS never kicked in.  We just posted the FIX!  Please see the block explorer http://chainz.cryptoid.info/judge/
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:25:15 AM

Yes block explorer tells all. As you can see the PoS never started.  You should also be able to tell this by watching your miner.  when PoS blocks found the difficulty doesnt change.  When a PoW block is found the difficulty adjusts so far for the last hour of watching off and on I have seen 0 PoS blocks.  Also the wallet shows 0 network weight.  Anyways the new wallet update should fix all issues.  We wont know for sure until after 6000 but theres no reason it shouldn't work.  Quality developer just had to get past a small hiccup Smiley.  Reddit still getting a makeover its finally coming together though Smiley.  Doing some work on the OP aswell hope you all like it Smiley.

Great job so far @Judgecrypto I am proud to be a part of a coin that has potential and the dev wont screw me in the end.   Really hard to come by this alone makes judge a great option Smiley.  Glad to be here Smiley.

Side thought maybe you should change the OP to looking for a SOFTWARE developer.  Right now it kinda sounds like your just waiting to abandon it for someone else to take over. when really you just need a software developer with a goal to improve the system with time (and implement new updates / fixes).  Otherwise your technically just as much (or even more-so) of a coin developer then most pretend to be. and as long as you plan to stick around the OP should show you as the leader and looking for a lead software developer.  No reason you should ever not be lead coin developer.  You are basically the coins manager ie the main coin developer Tongue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: