Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:41:00 PM

almost to block 6000 Cheesy

and honestly we're doing better on bittrex then I thought we'd do this early in the game... still sitting over 1000 and doing over 14 btc a day isn't too bad.

I personally had some buy orders at and below 1000 sat's cause you never know how far dumpers will go Wink still happy with the ones I bought at +1500 tho Cheesy

lol 20 days of mining just seems longer than it is, it'll go quick then dumpers will be done Cheesy

I'm def holding mine for the long haul

I think 1200 was the floor. Rallied hard after hitting it, and is on a slow uptrend. Im holding for awhile. We will see what happens when 6000 hits.

Not true. I've been trying to trade this for 2 days now since it's cheaper than mining at this point. The dump pressure is extreme and never ending and you can't trade this coin because as soon as you put up a solid buy wall it's dumped into and exterminated. Started looking into mining it again but that interest has dried up since it's not profitable to do so anymore. There is still a large private pool or two mining, but the official ones are finished at this point, they hold almost none of the hash rate and you will get a piece of a block every 10 maybe 15 minutes.

If you wanted cheap coins you are going to be able to get them soon POS or not. JudgeCoin is an interesting concept, having no scams, hype, or lies involved, but I don't think the community is looking for that at the moment. The community wants pump and dumps, hype, anon and cloud, and they don't want to be the bagholders. Smiley

I have sold my initial mined coins about 6 times now and recovered my mining costs. I have also bought back in for about 1/3rd of what it cost me to mine 17000 JUDGE thank goodness, so I am not the bagholder. JudgeCrypto you really need to think at this point though man. Your initial strategy isn't working unless it was your intention to see your coin in the sub 0.00000700 range. You need a feature, something special, and it's not what I think you are getting to.

You seem focused on being able to spend this coin and I like that idea, but who in their right minds is going to Starbucks, whipping out their phone and saying "I will pay with JudgeCrypto Coin"? If payments are going to be your focus I think you are going to need to rebrand the coin with a new name, new logos, and new marketing.

Otherwise you are going to need to offer those fancy anonymous transactions or something else the community is looking for.  

Just my worth nothing 2 cents worth. I wish everyone the best.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:50:43 PM

and honestly we're doing better on bittrex then I thought we'd do this early in the game... still sitting over 1000 and doing over 14 btc a day isn't too bad.

I personally had some buy orders at and below 1000 sat's cause you never know how far dumpers will go Wink still happy with the ones I bought at +1500 tho Cheesy

lol 20 days of mining just seems longer than it is, it'll go quick then dumpers will be done Cheesy

I think 1200 was the floor. Rallied hard after hitting it, and is on a slow uptrend. Im holding for awhile. We will see what happens when 6000 hits.

yep.  i got in at 1217.  on the rise now.  =D
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:20:37 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 08:42:35 PM by chisefu

stratum will be down for about 10 seconds on chickenstrips, just updating the wallet now.

Alright, http://judge.chickenstrips.net has been updated to latest wallet stratum is back up.  Thanks!
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

Not true. I've been trying to trade this for 2 days now since it's cheaper than mining at this point. The dump pressure is extreme and never ending and you can't trade this coin because as soon as you put up a solid buy wall it's dumped into and exterminated. Started looking into mining it again but that interest has dried up since it's not profitable to do so anymore. There is still a large private pool or two mining, but the official ones are finished at this point, they hold almost none of the hash rate and you will get a piece of a block every 10 maybe 15 minutes.

If you wanted cheap coins you are going to be able to get them soon POS or not. JudgeCoin is an interesting concept, having no scams, hype, or lies involved, but I don't think the community is looking for that at the moment. The community wants pump and dumps, hype, anon and cloud, and they don't want to be the bagholders. Smiley

I have sold my initial mined coins about 6 times now and recovered my mining costs. I have also bought back in for about 1/3rd of what it cost me to mine 17000 JUDGE thank goodness, so I am not the bagholder. JudgeCrypto you really need to think at this point though man. Your initial strategy isn't working unless it was your intention to see your coin in the sub 0.00000700 range. You need a feature, something special, and it's not what I think you are getting to.

You seem focused on being able to spend this coin and I like that idea, but who in their right minds is going to Starbucks, whipping out their phone and saying "I will pay with JudgeCrypto Coin"? If payments are going to be your focus I think you are going to need to rebrand the coin with a new name, new logos, and new marketing.

Otherwise you are going to need to offer those fancy anonymous transactions or something else the community is looking for.  

Her MinerMario,

I expected the price drop.  One thing I have been asking people to conceptualize is that Judge Coin is not a pump and dump.  During the initial mining phase there will be heavy downward pressure so the price will try to find a floor as the miners, many of who are simply in it for profit sell to people who will hopefully be long term holders.  Many coins counter act this by making false hype.  They either premine or floor the coin, buy up a significant volume, then hype it up for a big sell gain and eventually abandon the project.

Judge Coin is not a good short term speculative investment instrument.  This is a long term coin.  This coin will give the community a more direct line in directing how the coin grows.  Not everyone will really care and that is ok.  For those people Judge Coin would not be the best investment for them.

We are already in a few short days building a long term community.  I am quite pleased with where things are going.  

I hope you choose to stay with us.  We will be doing some cool things in the coming months!

Judge Crypto
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:05:47 PM

Her MinerMario,

I expected the price drop.  One thing I have been asking people to conceptualize is that Judge Coin is not a pump and dump.  During the initial mining phase there will be heavy downward pressure so the price will try to find a floor as the miners, many of who are simply in it for profit sell to people who will hopefully be long term holders.  Many coins counter act this by making false hype.  They either premine or floor the coin, buy up a significant volume, then hype it up for a big sell gain and eventually abandon the project.

Judge Coin is not a good short term speculative investment instrument.  This is a long term coin.  This coin will give the community a more direct line in directing how the coin grows.  Not everyone will really care and that is ok.  For those people Judge Coin would not be the best investment for them.

We are already in a few short days building a long term community.  I am quite pleased with where things are going.  

I hope you choose to stay with us.  We will be doing some cool things in the coming months!

Judge Crypto

I am with you Judge, like I said I recycled my coins a few times and recovered my initial investment so I have nothing to lose moving forwards.

But you seem to be okay with the as you call it "downward pressure", which I also understand. However that "floor" you are talking about has already been reached and breached. There are no more reasons to mine this coin, as it is not even remotely profitable to do so. There is also no more reason to trade this coin, as that "downward pressure" is unrelenting. All that are left now are bagholders.  

When is enough downwards pressure enough? If your plan is to make this coin spendable then you need a rethink. It would require rebranding but I haven't heard you consider that. And what else is in the pipeline to relieve this dump pressure?

I am okay with my paid for by others stake in the wallet, but Judge you have to have miners and people that want to stay and play or you won't have a network otherwise.

Right now the market is not only saying but screaming at the top of it's lungs, no way JudgeCoin. It's all dump and no pump all the time and by the time your POW is over no one is even going to remember your name, or your coin's name. You are 3 days in and the hash rate is falling everywhere. You are 3 days in and multipools are your best clients. You are 3 days in and it's in every bagholders interest to dump as high as they still possibly can and buy in again 25 percent cheaper tomorrow.

Like I said earlier, I am in for free at this point so it doesn't matter to me. However you should rethink your strategy a bit I think. Just some worthless advice.

Wish you all the best. Take care.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:39:07 PM

The FIX for the PoS Issue is POSTED.  You need to update to Version 1.1.0.
There is a HARD FORK at BLOCK 6000.  If you are on the earlier version you RISK losing coins, so please upgrade NOW!

In order to keep the coin total at around 15,000,000 the Proof of Work period will end on block 38,640 instead of 43,200.

The PoS minimum coin age is 24 hours still.

* Windows Wallet *
http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt-v1.1.0-pos-fix.zip

* MAC * Wallet
http://www.judgecrypto.com/uploads/1/0/8/9/10895853/judgecoin-qt_v1.1.0.dmg
Donate to SIGWO for MAC Wallet: JagYXowymRSiohpTKKkqkrcBMNcTp5me5K

Block 6,000 is about 2 hours away.  Bittrex is on the new code, all official pools are on new code, block explorer is on new code. 

Make sure YOUR personal wallet is on v1.1.0.  If your not sure download from the links above!
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:43:04 PM

500 judge towards an android wallet. I'm sure we can get more in there if more people pitch in Cheesy

This is a good idea and I would like to support this.  I am going to setup a new wallet address for this task.  Would you be interested in helping find the dev for this and getting us a total to deploy?
aLadyLove

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:49:20 PM

I'm sticking with you Judge you can count on my continued mining and keep up the good work Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:59:11 PM

I'm sticking with you Judge you can count on my continued mining and keep up the good work Smiley

Thanks! Smiley We need a strong community for what we are going to do!  Every vote of support makes us stronger!
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:07:52 PM

We are on http://coinmarketcap.com/

You have to dig pretty deep right now as we are #209...

For all you joining Judge Coin now, you can say you joined when we were at #209 on Coin Market Cap! Smiley

Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:08:45 PM

I love this coin...
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:18:10 PM

To unlock your wallet for the PoS only:

Help > Debug windows > console

walletpassphrase YouPassword 9999999999 true

ps. judgecrypto thank you for the bounties. No need for this tip  Grin . You have my support.

Thanks I needed that for different coin, but there is a link on the wallet itself to unlock for staking right? Isn't that what what the last option on the left hand side supposed to do? Please correct me if I am wrong.

And Judge you have my support too. Holding and still mining looking at the long game as you mentioned from the beginning.

Have a Good Day.

aLadyLove

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:23:45 PM

We are on http://coinmarketcap.com/

You have to dig pretty deep right now as we are #209...

For all you joining Judge Coin now, you can say you joined when we were at #209 on Coin Market Cap! Smiley

We have moved up to #208 now Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:28:06 PM

Judge Dice Game
http://altcoinix.com/game/judgedice

Roll it Now

Wallet Updated

Thanks for updating your wallet to 1.1.0 Smiley

I see people are playing your dice game! Can you write other games?
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:54:29 PM

ps. judgecrypto thank you for the bounties. No need for this tip  Grin . You have my support.

Thanks I needed that for different coin, but there is a link on the wallet itself to unlock for staking right? Isn't that what what the last option on the left hand side supposed to do? Please correct me if I am wrong.

And Judge you have my support too. Holding and still mining looking at the long game as you mentioned from the beginning.

Have a Good Day.

you're right. I have not see it !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:55:19 PM

Have a Good Day.

you're right. I have not see it !

The mining / staking link will show up if you encrypt the wallet.
xpalax

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:45:13 AM

5995, Here comes 6000 and the fork.
flubber

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:00:04 AM

All good I have recived my first stake of 0.08 Smiley

GOOD work Judge !! Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:04:27 AM

All good I have recived my first stake of 0.08 Smiley

GOOD work Judge !! Smiley

Thanks Smiley I have received my first stakes also Smiley

PoS is working!
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:13:10 AM

Proof of Stake has been fixed.

Proof of Work is still running until block 38,640. Until then we will be running a mix of PoW and PoS.

This means that not all blocks will be worth 500 coins.  The proof of stake blocks are SMALLER.  This should keep our coin total to around 15,000,000 as advertised.

Since I reduced the total blocks until pure PoS that means that the PoW period will end EARLIER since the block totals are smaller.  My rough guess is 4 days less, but I will update as we see more details in the block chain. http://chainz.cryptoid.info/judge/

Remember when you stake coins they gain interest but become unspendable for a period of time.  If you go into options you can reserve an amount of coins so you can always spend them.

Would be nice if someone volunteers to write a nice Judge Coin Proof of Stake guide Smiley

Judge Crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: