Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:35:47 PM

Looking at the richlist shows me that the 2 richest addresses are holding 51% of the total amount of judgecoin at Bittrex.
Something I should be worrying about?

I wouldn't say so no, supposedly most of the coins are in offline wallets and it would not be in Bittrex's interest to damage any coin as they would ruin their exchange.

As always though, we strongly recommend that you store all coins in a personal wallet unless you are intending to actually trade the coin. Leaving it on an exchange can seem logical but is does create the potential for attacks and if anything happens to an exchange, it is your coins that will be targeted.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:38:13 PM

Don't know who put it up there, but anyway Judgecoin is added to Mintpal's votingsystem.
Click here to vote

Great spot, it would greatly help the coin if we were to be listed on a second major exchange to spread the coins out somewhat.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:12:40 PM

Looking at the richlist shows me that the 2 richest addresses are holding 51% of the total amount of judgecoin at Bittrex.

I wouldn't say so no, supposedly most of the coins are in offline wallets and it would not be in Bittrex's interest to damage any coin as they would ruin their exchange.

As always though, we strongly recommend that you store all coins in a personal wallet unless you are intending to actually trade the coin. Leaving it on an exchange can seem logical but is does create the potential for attacks and if anything happens to an exchange, it is your coins that will be targeted.

and BTW, those two addresses are Bittrex's, not two whales' potential dumps. Those are like intermediate addresses where Bittrex keeps different users' coins together. But the fact that more than 60% of the coins are on exchange really really scares me...I hope everyone who has interest in Judgecoin in the long run could move their coins to an offline wallet, that's way more safer... I mean... think about vericoin on Mintpal.... and staking is always far less risky than trading :p
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:32:37 PM

and BTW, those two addresses are Bittrex's, not two whales' potential dumps. Those are like intermediate addresses where Bittrex keeps different users' coins together. But the fact that more than 60% of the coins are on exchange really really scares me...I hope everyone who has interest in Judgecoin in the long run could move their coins to an offline wallet, that's way more safer... I mean... think about vericoin on Mintpal.... and staking is always far less risky than trading :p

2 hours ago my stake weight was more than 70% of the net weight. I think that's also because no single coin ever left my wallet.

Anyway I don't think it's healthy for the coin that the majority of the coins is on Bittrex.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:49:55 PM

To our dev's:

Please request to be added to alcurex.com as an additional exchange.  Volume is not there yet, they are a fairly new startup.  Diamondcoin got listed there just recently Smiley and I think they'd be glad to add JUDGE to get some BTC volume Smiley
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

i have all of my judges in my wallet staking like crazy Smiley
question for multipool: can we mine seamless on http://pool.judgecoin.com/ after last pow block?

btw: i guess diff is going to mars soon we are no.1 on http://whatmine.com atm.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:46:55 PM

To our dev's:

Please request to be added to alcurex.com as an additional exchange.  Volume is not there yet, they are a fairly new startup.  Diamondcoin got listed there just recently Smiley and I think they'd be glad to add JUDGE to get some BTC volume Smiley

Hey utahjohn!

I just sent alcurex an email to list.  Mintpal has us on the voting list and I sent a request to Poloniex last night.

If you want to be on an exchange tweet to them or send them feedback.  I think they look at that.  They like to see user requests.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

Don't know who put it up there, but anyway Judgecoin is added to Mintpal's votingsystem.
Click here to vote

Thanks for the 411 Gizfreak.  At least we know they know about us.

I would not bother to push the vote though.  Mintpal is doing away with voting.  probably more effective to tweet at them stuff about Judge Coin and ask for an add.

The only reason to be on other exchanges now is to not have all our coins on one exchange (see vericoin).
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:00:15 PM

question for multipool: can we mine seamless on http://pool.judgecoin.com/ after last pow block?

Hey DRPD,

I am checking with the dev to see if the pool will be ready.  I will post info as I get it.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:00:30 PM

To our dev's:

Hey utahjohn!

I just sent alcurex an email to list.  Mintpal has us on the voting list and I sent a request to Poloniex last night.

If you want to be on an exchange tweet to them or send them feedback.  I think they look at that.  They like to see user requests.

Just tweeted them on exchange:

utahjohn: please consider adding JUDGEcoin

You might also request on their BCT thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458732.msg7938173#msg7938173
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:04:52 PM

I don't like the fact that over 60% of the coins are on Bittrex... guys y'all should come stake with us!!!
Why? Think they are preparing a P&D?

I missed the pump memo Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:08:13 PM

To our dev's:

Hey utahjohn!

I just sent alcurex an email to list.  Mintpal has us on the voting list and I sent a request to Poloniex last night.

If you want to be on an exchange tweet to them or send them feedback.  I think they look at that.  They like to see user requests.

Just tweeted them on exchange:

utahjohn: please consider adding JUDGEcoin

You might also request on their BCT thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458732.msg7938173#msg7938173

DONE... posted on their thread Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:10:41 PM

Hey DRPD,

I am checking with the dev to see if the pool will be ready.  I will post info as I get it.

The Official Judge Coin Pool: pool.judgecoin.com will NOT be ready when PoW ends in a couple of days.

The developer is working on it.  The current estimate is at the end of the month.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:13:49 PM

Hey DRPD,

The Official Judge Coin Pool: pool.judgecoin.com will NOT be ready when PoW ends in a couple of days.

The developer is working on it.  The current estimate is at the end of the month.

Mine on Wafflepool for BTC for now and BUY JUDGE on exchanges ...
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:14:13 PM

Hey DRPD,

ok thanks for the info.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:19:42 PM

Thanks for the update and as always for keeping us informed of what's going on. Smiley
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:24:43 PM

Hey DRPD,

Mine on Wafflepool for BTC for now and BUY JUDGE on exchanges ...

Judge's becoming very hard to buy though
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:50:03 PM

Judgecoin at bitinfocharts.com
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:14:01 PM

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:16:57 PM

Hey Judge thanks for the update. Don't remember seeing it, but will the final site support multiple algos? I would think it would, but just wanted to make sure my thinking is correct.
Sorry if it is already posted and I missed it.

Have a Great Day.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: