Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:05:10 AM

A simple large buy does not indicate manipulation. Besides, as far as free market in crypto right now is concerned these are all legitimate actions, whale action  or not.

Most importantly, it is a fact that no coin succeeds unless buy pushes are greater than sells. If a few large investors help this process along, that's free market right there.

Lastly, mega dumps are for amateurs. If whales are indeed involved, they would find ways to profit and exit without crashing the market and destroying their own profit - besides books are too thin to make a dump profitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:06:01 AM

Just my opinion, your big white text doesn't do so well on this light forum theme. I would either chose a darker text color (and a new font, please...) or just use the forum text instead of rendering the text into an image.
MinerMario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:09:15 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 04:42:38 AM by MinerMario

Please be careful guys. Buying into a pump usually doesn't end well.

A pump that has been going on since T-24 hours on PoW ending?

Looka to me as a strong uptrend. We are top 10 on sheer volume traded with over 130 BTC traded.  People are late to the party =)

There is an uptread, but there are 400K and 500K trades going on at weird prices. I have a screeny of one. It's boosting volume and making it look like there is more activity than there is. These are just trades back and forth from the same person/bot.

Enjoy trading, enjoy profit. Just be careful especially on the buy side. People are playing with Judge right now. No fud. No BS. I have been in and out of this coin since the beginning too man.

Just be careful.

It is the whale

I should have taken a screeny of the order book at that time as well. I am guessing there were not 9 BTC worth of sell orders up when a 9 BTC order goes through immediately. The one I did catch was 1 of 3 that I saw. Very quick, up and sold for over going price in a second.

Again, enjoy profits and trade. Just know the market *is* being manipulated upwards so be very careful on the buy side.  

Thanks for the warning. yeah the whales can be annoying. Even the Litecoin market has them... still remember the flash drop to $2 and flash pump to $8...

This coin will go up naturally. Judge is doing good and honest work. There will be a day where there is a real pump due to real changes in the coin.

Today was not that day. This was organized P&D and if there is any justice in the world a whale just lost the game. Now he can help us grow normally and get to sell his bag, instead of the other way around.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
MinerMario

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:20:11 AM

A simple large buy does not indicate manipulation. Besides, as far as free market in crypto right now is concerned these are all legitimate actions, whale action  or not.

Most importantly, it is a fact that no coin succeeds unless buy pushes are greater than sells. If a few large investors help this process along, that's free market right there.

Lastly, mega dumps are for amateurs. If whales are indeed involved, they would find ways to profit and exit without crashing the market and destroying their own profit - besides books are too thin to make a dump profitable.

3 huge buys greater than the available order book are not upwards pressure, they are manipulation. It's a so called whale selling to himself to create the appearance of volume. Then the buyers come in on the hyped volume and he dumps those 9 BTC worth right into them.

Judge himself has said he doesn't want this and it's not welcome here but that was what was happening so I posted it. Most of the volume today was someone trading himself 400K to 500K coins back and forth. It was P&D.

AltxF4

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:32:25 AM

Well I rode that wave wrong! Sold half at 8400 expecting to be able to buy back in on a dump, but Volume took off and the price went with it! But I did recover what I lost on the last coin I invested in on that...

Hmm. Judgecoin hit 8400 Satoshi? Where the hell was I? Congrats on your win.  Undecided

LOL Oops! 1840!
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:41:17 AM

Of Pump and Dumps...

Today we hit #1 24 Hour trade volume on Bittrex with over 186 BTC in trades.  Personally I am proud of the fact that we are getting that kind of attention.  There is speculation that we are in the middle of a Pump and Dump.  As in most cases the truth is neither black or white, but shades of grey.  There is undoubtedly market manipulation that goes on with every coin.  The manipulation is primarily in new coins by touting features and hype to drive up the price only to dump it.  Well organized Pump and Dumps with new coins end up hurting unknowing investors.  They buy into the hype and get left holding the bag.  I have made it somewhat difficult to artificially pump Judge Coin as I have not announced any specific feature the coin will pursue.  If people are pumping the fact that we are a long term coin then that is absolutely true as we are!  

I am not here to be a financial adviser.  I founded and manage the coin with a great team and community input.  Don't put anything into crypto you cant afford to lose.  That said the reason I posted my personal bio was I wanted to make people feel comfortable that there is a real leader for this coin.  Too many coins are launched now with a lot of feature promises only to be let down.  I am not promising any specific feature.  I am promising a organizational process and my hard work.

What I can tell you that I am not focused on short term price gains.  I believe that since we have a limited supply of coins the price will grow organically as more people find out about the coin and buy in for the long run.   Many people bought in at sub 1k prices.  It is natural for these people to cash in on their investment.  I actually applaud those that believed in Judge Coin and my vision to start.  If they want to realize gains then they deserve it.  Without those early supporters we would not have been able to support Judge Coin with millions of coins being dumped by wafflepool and trademybit.

For all those finding about Judge coin now I want you to know that I am focused on long term building of the coin.  New features will be introduced.  I am not going to pre-announce a specific feature so that a Pump and Dump can occur on it.  Right now the lead dev is working on the next wallet update.  After that he will be working on the multipool.

We have a already vibrant and growing community.  Please check out facebook, twiiter, and reddit!  There are dedicated community mangers there.  

Exciting times are ahead Smiley

If you ever have a question PM me here, on judgecoin.com or Twitter! Smiley

Judge Crypto

gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:48:08 AM

Of Pump and Dumps...

Today we hit #1 24 Hour trade volume on Bittrex with over 186 BTC in trades.  Personally I am proud of the fact that we are getting that kind of attention.  There is speculation that we are in the middle of a Pump and Dump.  As in most cases the truth is neither black or white, but shades of grey.  There is undoubtedly market manipulation that goes on with every coin.  The manipulation is primarily in new coins by touting features and hype to drive up the price only to dump it.  Well organized Pump and Dumps with new coins end up hurting unknowing investors.  They buy into the hype and get left holding the bag.  I have made it somewhat difficult to artificially pump Judge Coin as I have not announced any specific feature the coin will pursue.  If people are pumping the fact that we are a long term coin then that is absolutely true as we are!  

I am not here to be a financial adviser.  I founded and manage the coin with a great team and community input.  Don't put anything into crypto you cant afford to lose.  That said the reason I posted my personal bio was I wanted to make people feel comfortable that there is a real leader for this coin.  Too many coins are launched now with a lot of feature promises only to be let down.  I am not promising any specific feature.  I am promising a organizational process and my hard work.

What I can tell you that I am not focused on short term price gains.  I believe that since we have a limited supply of coins the price will grow organically as more people find out about the coin and buy in for the long run.   Many people bought in at sub 1k prices.  It is natural for these people to cash in on their investment.  I actually applaud those that believed in Judge Coin and my vision to start.  If they want to realize gains then they deserve it.  Without those early supporters we would not have been able to support Judge Coin with millions of coins being dumped by wafflepool and trademybit.

For all those finding about Judge coin now I want you to know that I am focused on long term building of the coin.  New features will be introduced.  I am not going to pre-announce a specific feature so that a Pump and Dump can occur on it.  Right now the lead dev is working on the next wallet update.  After that he will be working on the multipool.

We have a already vibrant and growing community.  Please check out facebook, twiiter, and reddit!  There are dedicated community mangers there.  

Judge Crypto

I Like this and i'm here support Judge coin for long term.
MinerMario

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:19:17 AM

Of Pump and Dumps...

Judge Crypto

What was happening today had nothing to do with you Judge. you have always been more than honest. Your coin is simply next up in the crosshairs. BitScam can't launch their ICOs anymore after so many failures, the last one being a $180,000.00 USD scam. The community is sick of it and look here for honesty. As your coin gets more traction after all the scams, the P&D'er are certainly going to follow. There was obvious manipulation going on today so i felt it better to speak. I hope I didn't ruffle anyone's feathers but I also hope no one has to hold a bag because they were warned.

Just keep keeping on man. You are doing fine. I cannot tell you I will long term hold because that would be a lie, but I do buy in/out all of the time. Think of yourself as the US Government Bonds of crypto. Don't earn much, but they don't go down due to fraud either. Smiley

When too many scams happen in a week I am always back here with a buy in.

Keep up the good work.

Honeypot

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:01:43 AM

A simple large buy does not indicate manipulation. Besides, as far as free market in crypto right now is concerned these are all legitimate actions, whale action  or not.

3 huge buys greater than the available order book are not upwards pressure, they are manipulation. It's a so called whale selling to himself to create the appearance of volume. Then the buyers come in on the hyped volume and he dumps those 9 BTC worth right into them.

Judge himself has said he doesn't want this and it's not welcome here but that was what was happening so I posted it. Most of the volume today was someone trading himself 400K to 500K coins back and forth. It was P&D.

I think they might be the work of people who are trying to accumulate. BTW, bittrex order books are limited and does not show beyond certain limits, so you are off on that.

Big players ARE showing interest - for them 5 or 9 btc under 5k is nothing to them. They are all too happy to buy from people who gathered at sub 1k prices because they see some potential here.

It's free market action. It's unreasonable to jump to a singular conclusion because you are unscrupulously being cynical without thinking things through.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:35:43 AM

A simple large buy does not indicate manipulation. Besides, as far as free market in crypto right now is concerned these are all legitimate actions, whale action  or not.

I think they might be the work of people who are trying to accumulate. BTW, bittrex order books are limited and does not show beyond certain limits, so you are off on that.

Big players ARE showing interest - for them 5 or 9 btc under 5k is nothing to them. They are all too happy to buy from people who gathered at sub 1k prices because they see some potential here.

It's free market action. It's unreasonable to jump to a singular conclusion because you are unscrupulously being cynical without thinking things through.

I was watching the market all day yesterday, the transactions in question are absolutely the work of a sole trader. The orders we're talking about don't even appear on the order book they happen so quickly, ensuring only the same person buys back his coins.

There have definitely been "legitimate" big trades- a 2BTC support wall that was a couple of sats lower than the top buy price got wiped out in one dump, same happened the other way round and that's just free trade and as you say it's nothing to a big player to have a 2BTC wall dumped into.

Basically what i'm saying is you're both right and tbh I'm happy for any attention we can get right now. Once the word is out we will huge support and we will make this coin even stronger.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:52:38 AM

Don't forget to tip your Social Media Managers!  

They volunteer their time to promote Judge Coin!

www.twitter.com/judgecoin (Gmoney) Judge: Jf7reGgFn6PbhcFuGESAcRPWxmB2rNj3st
www.facebook.com/judgecoin (bonn3rs) Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi
http://www.reddit.com/r/JudgeCoin/ (Mastermine) Judge: JchR5NMSoS1ZvuUSSjzJSfHWBYjmdUUWeM
kiemsuphu

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:34:44 AM

Of Pump and Dumps...

Judge Crypto

It's great. I follow you.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:53:44 AM

Cryptoarticles.com spend another article on Judgecoin yesterday.
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/judgecoin-future-plans-revealed-e-commerce-multipool-more

Especially the last sentence says it all to me Smiley
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:00:56 PM

Seems like Judge has reached it plateau on 2000. I wondered how high it would go. What are you guys planning to prevent the price graph from following most other alt-coins from here which is normally a gradual downward slope?

EDIT: I see the plans are covered in the previous poster's link. I hope it is enough to keep the volume and price momentum going.
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:27:54 PM

Seems like Judge has reached it plateau on 2000. I wondered how high it would go. What are you guys planning to prevent the price graph from following most other alt-coins from here which is normally a gradual downward slope?

EDIT: I see the plans are covered in the previous poster's link. I hope it is enough to keep the volume and price momentum going.

No one can seriously predict where things will go to. Those dips and spikes are part of this game. I believe the dev team is doing a great job to keep the coin thriving.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Vincent1688

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:58:22 PM

No one can seriously predict where things will go to. Those dips and spikes are part of this game. I believe the dev team is doing a great job to keep the coin thriving.
Bitcycle

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

Obvious manipulation is obvious.

Seriously, dudes.  There's no one trading this coin who hasn't been around the block a few times.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:31:24 PM

Seriously, dudes.  There's no one trading this coin who hasn't been around the block a few times.

Is it manipulation or simply trading? It's a free market.

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

Is it manipulation or simply trading? It's a free market.

How do you even define a line? Trading is manipulation. Manipulation is done through trading. The whole point of trading is to make profit and if you're not moving the market yourself, someone else has to or no one gets anything at all.

Free markets are absolutely fascinating though Smiley

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:54:57 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: