Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 03:48:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 123485 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:04:18 PM

ok 10k, single side

Deal.

If you could incorporate the logo on the ANN page into the design, with perhaps the the British flag in the background, like on the twitter page: https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK It doesn't have to be that exact flag though.

As for the text I would throw it open to the community and ask them what they would like to add?

Obviously we need the web site address: www.britcoin.io, I would like to add "free from government and central bank control", I'm completely open as to what else we should put on it.

Community any Ideas?

If you could also add:

1 - Online digital currency.

2 - Buy Britcoins here: www.buybritcoins.com or Bittrex.com

I'll add more as I think of them Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 969

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

ok 10k, single side

Deal.

If you could incorporate the logo on the ANN page into the design, with perhaps the the British flag in the background, like on the twitter page: https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK It doesn't have to be that exact flag though.

As for the text I would throw it open to the community and ask them what they would like to add?

Obviously we need the web site address: www.britcoin.io, I would like to add "free from government and central bank control", I'm completely open as to what else we should put on it.

Community any Ideas?

If you could also add:

1 - Online digital currency.

2 - Buy Britcoins here: www.buybritcoins.com or Bittrex.com

I'll add more as I think of them Smiley

I think having a short list of benefits of BritCoin included would be great;

- Digital currency for the people of Britain

- Free from Central Bank and Government control

- Accessible through Desktop / Web / Mobile

- Great investment

- Easy and fun to use

These are just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure we can think of a few more. Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:59:12 PM

@ Lucas1981, there's enough info to make a 1st draft

If anyone else has anything to add, feel free.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

Activity: 58

Graphic designer for hire - reddeerstudio.co.uk

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 07:03:26 PM

ok, I will design and send you project as soon as it's possible Smiley Can you send me vecotor logo or good quality?
Logos from websites are not good enough to print version.
my e-mail: reddeerstudio@gmail.com

Thanks.

Graphic designer for hire - https://reddeerstudio.co.uk
logo creation - corporate branding - personalised mugs - more
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:34:07 PM

ok, I will design and send you project as soon as it's possible Smiley Can you send me vecotor logo or good quality?
Logos from websites are not good enough to print version.
my e-mail: reddeerstudio@gmail.com

Thanks.

Will is on the case.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 11:29:35 PM

I hope you like it Smiley

My Britcoin wallet: BAuf8r8rn6k5XPjeQfjgzmJZvBudm761UH

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:00:39 AM

Wow that looks amazing! Cheesy

Will consult with Leigh tomorrow when he's online about copy changes, but I'm sure it won't be more than a few small text changes.

Great stuff mate, well done! Smiley

hugabase

Activity: 806

Theresamaycoin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:04:49 AM

very Good....+1
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:29:41 AM

Wow nice Grin That's good work.

I have a couple or minor changes to make with the text, don't want to change the look as that is spot on.  Smiley

Could you move the "online digital currency for the British people" put it under the Britcoin.io address somewhere, I want it to be one of the first things that registers in people brains when they look at it.

Also could you add the following lines: "Giving the power of money creation back to the people"and "transaction fees virtually zero"

Thanks.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:45:31 AM

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 1176

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:57:51 AM

I like that! Smiley

▀███████████████▄▄
              █████████████████
               █████████████████
                █████████████████
                 █████████████████
                  █████████████████
        ▄▄▄▄       █████████████████
    ▄██████████▄    █████████████████
   ██████████████    █████████████████
  ████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████    █████████████████
 ██████████████████     █████████████████
 ██████████████████      █████████████████
  ████████████████        █████████████████
   ██████████████          █████████████████
    ▀██████████▀            ▀████████████████▄
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
ALGORY  Multifunctional Tool for Cryptocurrency Trading 
Join Whitelist and Get 20% Bonus┃CROWDSALE ON DEC. 8
           ░████████████▒
       ░████████████████████░
     ░████████████████████████▒
   ░████████████████████████████░
  ░██████████████████   █████████▒
 ░███████████████      ▒██████████░
 █████████████         ████████████
░██████████            ████████████░
░██████                ████████████▒
░█████████████▒▒      ▒████████████▒
 ████████████████     █████████████░
 ▒████████████████    ████████████▒
  ▒████████████████▒  ████████████
   ░█████████████████ ██████████▒
     ██████████████████████████░
       ▒█████████████████████
          ░██████████████▒
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:40:34 PM

Too busy with these circles and all that text. Change the circles to rectangles, get rid of fun to use and great investment and I think it will 100%

Thanks.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 02:22:47 PM

in this way? Smiley

hugabase

Activity: 806

Theresamaycoin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 03:01:10 PM

An update on our anon feature, we'll be implementing Tor anon feature next week and should be ready by Saturday! Smiley

Still waitt update TOR ANON feature... Cool
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

in this way? Smiley

Yeah I'm well happy with that, i'll be home in a couple of hours, I'll send you the money then.

Cheers  Smiley

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

will7am
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:50:38 PM

in this way? Smiley

Yeah I'm well happy with that, i'll be home in a couple of hours, I'll send you the money then.

Cheers  Smiley

Yea this is great!  Well done Lucas, very professional! Smiley

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:34:36 PM

Great! Smiley No problem, if you need me, just text me.
I'll send you print version on your e-mail, ok?

I send my Britcoin address again, just in case:
BAuf8r8rn6k5XPjeQfjgzmJZvBudm761UH

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:12:35 PM

Great! Smiley No problem, if you need me, just text me.
I'll send you print version on your e-mail, ok?

I send my Britcoin address again, just in case:
BAuf8r8rn6k5XPjeQfjgzmJZvBudm761UH

Sent bro. I'll keep you in mind next time need a design Smiley

Yeah please send the print version to my inbox.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:19:01 PM

Something just occurred to me, This was the first transaction for goods or services and it was 10K

Bitcoin has it's first transaction for goods or services, that was a 10K pizza, Britcoin now has the 10K leaflet Grin

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Lucas1981

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:34:58 PM

there's a problem with your e-mail. Message returned immidiately, can you check it, please?

pizza = leaflet so Bitcoin = Britcoin Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.