Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:49:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT]  (Read 125054 times)
will7am (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:17:31 AM

william coin you've run the first time, there is tui remember you once said that developing for android wallet, do not know how that project right now, it would be great if you release the coin would be more interest, plus a few more security features to the consumer such as street
 Grin

Getting the Android wallet released is now one of my main priorities.  The price has gone up a bit recently so I'm sure it will be a lot easier to find someone to fill the bounty.  It won't be too long, I hope! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:09:00 PM

hmm why no body donate to britcoin?
you can find it here
http://britcoin.io/explorer
common guys lets donate 1 britcoin who have more then 1001 BRIT still price 900
and Will7 give us Android App in near future  Roll Eyes

p.s. how i can turn off to mined BRIT from my wallet when Unlock? Because i think my video card is kaput in 2 days... who know?

sorry for my English and my knowledge i am new but already have 253k BRIT ggg Tongue

The Brit donate address in the explorer is for the BritCoin explorer developer, not the BritCoin team itself.  I will add a BritCoin and BTC donation addresses to the OP soon, we could really do with the donations as we need funds to pay for our next press release due towards the end of the week..  I paid the £110 fee myself on the last press release, so it would be great if we could get donations together for the next one, I'm not made of money haha.  Plus the %1 premine is nearly gone, due to all the bounties (multipool, competitions etc) that we've paid so getting more Brits to help pay for future bounties would be great.  Thanks for the suggestion.

As I said in my post above, I'm prioritising the Android development in the near future, so it should be be too far away. Smiley

You'll have to lock your wallet if you do not wish to receive your mined/stake coins,  I think it's the only way.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:45:58 PM

you can find it here

p.s. how i can turn off to mined BRIT from my wallet when Unlock? Because i think my video card is kaput in 2 days... who know?

sorry for my English and my knowledge i am new but already have 253k BRIT ggg Tongue

The Brit donate address in the explorer is for the BritCoin explorer developer, not the BritCoin team itself.  I will add a BritCoin and BTC donation addresses to the OP soon, we could really do with the donations as we need funds to pay for our next press release due towards the end of the week..  I paid the £110 fee myself on the last press release, so it would be great if we could get donations together for the next one, I'm not made of money haha.  Plus the %1 premine is nearly gone, due to all the bounties (multipool, competitions etc) that we've paid so getting more Brits to help pay for future bounties would be great.  Thanks for the suggestion.

As I said in my post above, I'm prioritising the Android development in the near future, so it should be be too far away. Smiley

You'll have to lock your wallet if you do not wish to receive your mined/stake coins,  I think it's the only way.

Don't take donations in Britcoin that is a flawed method of collecting that other coins have used and only leads to loss of confidence in the coin's price.   Make all collections in BTC that way there is no issue with conversions having an effect on the price.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:00:02 PM

you can find it here

The Brit donate address in the explorer is for the BritCoin explorer developer, not the BritCoin team itself.  I will add a BritCoin and BTC donation addresses to the OP soon, we could really do with the donations as we need funds to pay for our next press release due towards the end of the week..  I paid the £110 fee myself on the last press release, so it would be great if we could get donations together for the next one, I'm not made of money haha.  Plus the %1 premine is nearly gone, due to all the bounties (multipool, competitions etc) that we've paid so getting more Brits to help pay for future bounties would be great.  Thanks for the suggestion.

You'll have to lock your wallet if you do not wish to receive your mined/stake coins,  I think it's the only way.

Don't take donations in Britcoin that is a flawed method of collecting that other coins have used and only leads to loss of confidence in the coin's price.   Make all collections in BTC that way there is no issue with conversions having an effect on the price.

I completely see where you're coming from, but unlike other coins we have a way of using Brits as donations without any conversions through the market, so it will not affect the price at all.  Down to the fact we have BuyBritCoins.com, so when someone buys through there it just means we can use that Fiat money directly without the need for buying back the coin on the market like we currently do.  Basically we sell the donated brits via BuyBritCoins and use that to fund Press Releases and whatever else we'll need.  Hope that makes sense.

Accepting BritCoin donations and selling them on Bittrex would be a terrible idea I agree, but using the method I propose it will have no effect on the price.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:01:15 PM

you can find it here

The Brit donate address in the explorer is for the BritCoin explorer developer, not the BritCoin team itself.  I will add a BritCoin and BTC donation addresses to the OP soon, we could really do with the donations as we need funds to pay for our next press release due towards the end of the week..  I paid the £110 fee myself on the last press release, so it would be great if we could get donations together for the next one, I'm not made of money haha.  Plus the %1 premine is nearly gone, due to all the bounties (multipool, competitions etc) that we've paid so getting more Brits to help pay for future bounties would be great.  Thanks for the suggestion.

You'll have to lock your wallet if you do not wish to receive your mined/stake coins,  I think it's the only way.

Don't take donations in Britcoin that is a flawed method of collecting that other coins have used and only leads to loss of confidence in the coin's price.   Make all collections in BTC that way there is no issue with conversions having an effect on the price.

I completely see where you're coming from, but unlike other coins we have a way of using Brits as donations without any conversions through the market, so it will not affect the price at all.  Down to the fact we have BuyBritCoins.com, so when someone buys through there it just means we can use that Fiat money directly without the need for buying back the coin on the market like we currently do.  Basically we sell the donated brits via BuyBritCoins and use that to fund Press Releases and whatever else we'll need.  Hope that makes sense.

Accepting BritCoin donations and selling them on Bittrex would be a terrible idea I agree, but using the method I propose it will have no effect on the price.

OK cool. I didn't think about that:)
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

New BritCoin Promo Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcENtfYUlxw

Thanks to everyone who was involved in making it, hope you guys like it. Smiley

dennemann

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:30:54 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 02:41:52 PM by dennemann

New BritCoin Promo Video

Woop Smiley Love it!

Designer and developer at the Britcoin project. https://twitter.com/dennemann87
Donate Britcoins: BKvch6CHCtvAvxXwSRk5nHuBCysUehfQ9P
mibz0r

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:19:14 PM

New BritCoin Promo Video

Love the little British icons used Wink
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:26:20 PM

BritCoin has seen some great growth in the past week, well done and thanks to everyone involved! Smiley

peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

BritCoin has seen some great growth in the past week, well done and thanks to everyone involved! Smiley

Nice to see we are grabbing more attention Cheesy your hard work is not in vain Cheesy
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:12:20 PM

Nice to see we are grabbing more attention Cheesy your hard work is not in vain Cheesy

Yea, plus we have some pretty big publications coming up soon so that will give us even more attention.

Prices rise and fall like a yoyos in crypto, the important thing is we have a very healthy gradual increase in price over the last few weeks, so let's try and keep it up. Cheesy

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:32:07 PM

I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yes, it has made good progress ...and the upcoming message-client wallet is really intriguing. You'll certainly get no I-want-it-yesterday complaints from this here Mick. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

peterw1234

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yes, it has made good progress ...and the upcoming message-client wallet is really intriguing. You'll certainly get no I-want-it-yesterday complaints from this here Mick. Grin

And it's interesting that here has no FUD at all Cheesy I guess BritCoin is just too solid to have any Roll Eyes
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:49:55 PM

And it's interesting that here has no FUD at all Cheesy I guess BritCoin is just too solid to have any Roll Eyes

Just wait for it. Once it get on ShBittrex page one with volume whales will circle. Then fud will be incoming.
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yea I've been amazed by the lack of FUD, not that I'm complaining.  Roll Eyes

What little FUD we've had has been dealt with logic and reasoning, if not put in a brutal manner.  Haha Smiley

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:56:18 PM

Just wait for it. Once it get on ShBittrex page one with volume whales will circle. Then fud will be incoming.

Bring em on. Smiley  We have nothing to hide and have proven we're not a scam coin with no real world application or vision, like so many others out there. Smiley

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:56:31 PM

I think BritCoin has made really good progress so far in the short amount of time it has been around, even to the "I want it done yesterday" standards of alt coin community.  Amazing to think it was only just over 6 weeks ago that BritCoin launched.

Yea I've been amazed by the lack of FUD, not that I'm complaining.  Roll Eyes

What little FUD we've had has been dealt with logic and reasoning, if not put in a brutal manner.  Haha Smiley

Yea this coin is a fudders worst nightmare.  Grin
will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

Our August white paper is due to be published at 6pm GMT tomorrow, this will detail all the new and exciting features and developments plans we have in store for BritCoin in the coming weeks and months.

gysca

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:11:02 PM

hi dev,

please consider PoD : http://cryptoasian.com/

this will make Britcoin get more attention.

will7am (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:21:15 PM

hi dev,

please consider PoD : http://cryptoasian.com/

this will make Britcoin get more attention.

I sent them an email yesterday (or maybe the day before) about BritCoin, waiting for them to get back to me. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: