Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139368 times)
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:08:15 AM

Is this app communicating with the rox blockchain some how?

We are not going to reveal what we have in store. This is just for the community to innovate upon. We have just raised a ROX Foundation Fund and we are willing to fundraise fantastic ideas!

Please utilize this forum to participate https://trello.com/theroxfoundation.

We are nothing without community, lets work together to create a very stable and steadily growing alt that one can actually feel secure in holding for a long term.

when will we get the next update, waiting for further update before i buy

We are currently working day and night! Soundcloud API integration is underway. Patience and you will be nothing but pleased. We released this quite late actually, watch the reception when most of the US wakes up and begins texting their songs. I think i'm going to leave this app on throughout the night to discover new music Smiley.

Remember, people were fudding us since day 1 and our price stayed strong, then FUDing got overwhelming. Now cynics are wiped out, what will the price be? Plus I am mentioning concepts of colored coins/audio watermarking etc..  Shocked Smiley.

Please engage in community discussions to innovate on concepts everyone! We will keep releasing new concepts to the community for brainstorming and discussion.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:25:44 AM

We are not going to reveal what we have in store. This is just for the community to innovate upon. We have just raised a ROX Foundation Fund and we are willing to fundraise fantastic ideas!

We are nothing without community, lets work together to create a very stable and steadily growing alt that one can actually feel secure in holding for a long term.

We are currently working day and night! Soundcloud API integration is underway. Patience and you will be nothing but pleased. We released this quite late actually, watch the reception when most of the US wakes up and begins texting their songs. I think i'm going to leave this app on throughout the night to discover new music Smiley.

Remember, people were fudding us since day 1 and our price stayed strong, then FUDing got overwhelming. Now cynics are wiped out, what will the price be? Plus I am mentioning concepts of colored coins/audio watermarking etc..  Shocked Smiley.

Please engage in community discussions to innovate on concepts everyone! We will keep releasing new concepts to the community for brainstorming and discussion.

we apprieciate that. that is why i shall wait until we are close to that date. i shall buy then as there are many impatient hands. most buyers were in it because they thought mintpal would add it. once we get more updates im sure we will be one of the hottest coins. i watch carefully from the sidelines
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:33:07 AM

we apprieciate that. that is why i shall wait until we are close to that date. i shall buy then as there are many impatient hands. most buyers were in it because they thought mintpal would add it. once we get more updates im sure we will be one of the hottest coins. i watch carefully from the
 sidelines

I think that Mintpal has every reason to add ROX. How many altcoins have done something like this? http://roxfoundation.strikingly.com/

= 0.

However we would like some more time before Mintpal addition to introduce new products/features before we hit Mintpal.

We were added onto BTER a couple of days ago, maybe Poloniex will add us? We have been experience great volumes however due to the FUD we have remained predominantly in TRex. Positive energy only Smiley.!
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:41:07 AM

we apprieciate that. that is why i shall wait until we are close to that date. i shall buy then as there are many impatient hands. most buyers were in it because they thought mintpal would add it. once we get more updates im sure we will be one of the hottest coins. i watch carefully from the
 sidelines

I think that Mintpal has every reason to add ROX. How many altcoins have done something like this? http://roxfoundation.strikingly.com/

= 0.

However we would like some more time before Mintpal addition to introduce new products/features before we hit Mintpal.

We were added onto BTER a couple of days ago, maybe Poloniex will add us? We have been experience great volumes however due to the FUD we have remained predominantly in TRex. Positive energy only Smiley.!

to mintpal it is just a site, they would want more than that, and a for volume i know its being manipulated. i haven't seen the 10btc buyer today, but your previous volumes were fake. true volume id say around 100btc
crypto-yoda

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:41:39 AM

ROXJAMZ
http://roxplayer-beta.herokuapp.com

Text your favorite songs and #ROX out! Our beta application open for all to use and enjoy!
This is just a small sample of what to expect from the ROX community.

Nice idea - looks great.  I imagine it would be an excellent portal for posting demo songs.  If songs can be tagged with their genre then users could create a genre based stream.

I assume there are copyright issues if people post songs that are not their own.  Are performance royalties due on the songs played?
Vinculin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:42:05 AM

Oh so you guys don't think it is necessary to make an official announcement for the twitter account rage earlier Huh Huh
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:28:41 PM

sorry for my rude FUD earlier.

i can't help it, cuz so may scams in crypto world

hope you guys can do better later.

i am buying back some coins. but indeed i lost some.

hope for more transparency and updates.

Hey, no problem friend. Whatever you want you ask us please. We are here for community.

Hi Fireinthehole, I read from Twitter feeds, you will delete your Twitter account if XC coin tanks from 285k. But instead you deleted your tweets about it. Care to comment?

computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:58:50 PM

Hey, no problem friend. Whatever you want you ask us please. We are here for community.

Hi Fireinthehole, I read from Twitter feeds, you will delete your Twitter account if XC coin tanks from 285k. But instead you deleted your tweets about it. Care to comment?

How is this related to ROX?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

He is the ROX hype man, the flavor flav of ROX if you will. Unworthy of my trust.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:02:33 PM

He is the ROX hype man, the flavor flav of ROX if you will. Unworthy of my trust.

I have not deleted any tweets, I am done with twitter. Hype man? We have delivered everything we said we would, every allegations against the coin has been dis-proven. Please show me another alt coin that has shown the transparency that we have.

Price has been pushed down due to a very large dumps possibly by those who bought under 4000 after the FUD attack. This coin is extremely undervalued right now and we will keep on working hard in the back-end.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:05:34 PM

Oh so you guys don't think it is necessary to make an official announcement for the twitter account rage earlier Huh Huh

If you look properly we have done every single thing that we believe the community should see.

https://twitter.com/BDBOn1/status/486548662710198273

Everything.

All issues have been cleared, FUD is out of the way. We hope that everyone can now pitch in and collaborate with us to create the best outcome.
Vinculin

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:24:23 PM

Thanks for trying to convince me. I only see this is like a drama happened to cryptcoin.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:37:01 PM

Thanks for trying to convince me. I only see this is like a drama happened to cryptcoin.

Apologize if you are still dissuaded. Nothing will speak louder than hard work and persistence.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

I have not deleted any tweets, I am done with twitter. Hype man? We have delivered everything we said we would, every allegations against the coin has been dis-proven. Please show me another alt coin that has shown the transparency that we have.

Price has been pushed down due to a very large dumps possibly by those who bought under 4000 after the FUD attack. This coin is extremely undervalued right now and we will keep on working hard in the back-end.

Hype man, meaning you are out in public trying to build the hype for the coin. AKA the marketing guy
Vinculin

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

Apologize if you are still dissuaded. Nothing will speak louder than hard work and persistence.

And seems you missed something?

A bit more patience guys, you will not be disappointed. Everything said and done last night by the FUDers will be GONE.

This is vague. Something coming tonight or not?

FYI.

fontas ‏@realfontas Jul 6

#roxcoin can be next #XC only if the dev is more active and transparent. wait for more updates. @yee2k22 @fireinyourhole

fireinyourhole ‏@fireinyourhole

@realfontas @yee2k22 we will reveal association with a real life organization w/ public identities today. Thank you friend
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:15:12 PM

A bit more patience guys, you will not be disappointed. Everything said and done last night by the FUDers will be GONE.

FYI.

#roxcoin can be next #XC only if the dev is more active and transparent. wait for more updates. @yee2k22 @fireinyourhole

@realfontas @yee2k22 we will reveal association with a real life organization w/ public identities today. Thank you friend

Like I said, we have delivered everything.

http://roxfoundation.strikingly.com

It is still quite sad that those who have taken time out of their daily lives to bring us down have not retracted their statements/comments.

fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:16:56 PM

Hype man, meaning you are out in public trying to build the hype for the coin. AKA the marketing guy

I am not a marketing guy, I am here to bring the situation back to normal. The one night when I was away from the computer all of this has gone down. We spent a sleepless night in development and creating material to bring back public confidence. I am trying to convey this to the community, not to hype or bring up the value right now. We want stability as we continue to bring things out. We want community involvement instead of negativity plaguing this thread.
DigitalInvestment

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

OFC he will just come up with another lie and wont delete his twitter, this been done since the start of Rox, cant trust if after trying all the hype you come up saying you dont want to hype lol, what sleepless nights scam plan will come next Cheesy Dont tell me you are getting Justin Biever to inagurate Rox ! !
computerparts

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:45:01 PM

Seriously why are you clowns even in this thread? You don't contribute in any shape or form. All you do is try to to dig up dirt on fire. Nothing better to do? You don't like the guy, fine you said your say now go away and be done with it. You don't like ROX, fine get out, it will be your loss. I have never seen any dev team go to such lengths just to disprove fud as the ROX team have done. They have more than proven themselves compared to some other coins out there. Price is low now, sure. If you've been around a while, you would know prices on other coins drop when there is a major pump going on in another coin. When that coin dumps, prices on the others go back to normal. That's all there is to it.
Vinculin

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:58:41 PM

FYI.

Like I said, we have delivered everything.

http://roxfoundation.strikingly.com

It is still quite sad that those who have taken time out of their daily lives to bring us down have not retracted their statements/comments.

I noticed that, but "we" aren't referring to you and the devs?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: