Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139371 times)
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:17:44 AM

This coin dropped so hard. Glad I sold it early at 10,000 satoshis.

Sold at 14k-14.5k

I saw that fake buy wall action and knew the whales made a coin with no pre-mine so tons would jump on
it and buy. It was aimed to be to be sold to traders that thought they were stocking up on a coin
that would go somewhere long term. Had a great innovation announcement thing going and also
was well written in terms of words used to get people in.

Not really a scam (no pre-mine) but destined to be very short lived.

I was hoping it would be real and get to larger market caps but they were short sighted and lazy devs.
They could have made 2-3 times more money with a little bit of real innovation.

Head over to VOOT. It's only one of like 3 coins now with anything really being innovated.
And stick to non-anon devs.
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:21:44 AM

This coin dropped so hard. Glad I sold it early at 10,000 satoshis.

Sold at 14k-14.5k

I saw that fake buy wall action and knew the whales made a coin with no pre-mine so tons would jump on
it and buy. It was aimed to be to be sold to traders that thought they were stocking up on a coin
that would go somewhere long term. Had a great innovation announcement thing going and also
was well written in terms of words used to get people in.

Not really a scam (no pre-mine) but destined to be very short lived.

I was hoping it would be real and get to larger market caps but they were short sighted and lazy devs.
They could have made 2-3 times more money with a little bit of real innovation.

This is because they copied, the Guerillacoin GUE code, wallet, and roadmap. So of course it was well written Smiley. Had they not gotten greedy, and actually were trying for legit status and didnt have to wait for guerillacoin code updates to fix their own code, they might have gone somewhere.

Meanwhile GUE is still alive and kicking, has its active devs and is rolling out code updates and features.

Sorry for your losses ROX owners.
DigitalInvestment

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:25:04 AM

ROX Coin / network / account under attack, I’m asking Bittrex + effected exchanges to post a public statement regarding this matter.

Dude, quit it with the Scam, people is tired of your BS are you not tired by yourself? having to come up with new and more elaborated excuses each time you guys get caught up in a lie or in this case promoting your other coin, without delivering or addressing anything and on a 24hr ninja instamine...

P.S: Network attks like the one on ur coin on bittrex happen all the time and have nothing to do with someone "supposedly" hacking your btc acc, dont think people are that dumb....

Shame on you.
JonathanHe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:42:22 AM

Just do a live stream like the Uro dev.  Then we will put back our btc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHF0C_gPck
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:46:53 AM

Hey folks, if you could all give me a minute.  If you recall I had the big pool for Roxcoin a while back.  I also now have a Camcoin pool, and 2 days ago the camcoin dev came to me freaking out on IRC that his account was locked.  Turns out someone was able to log in successfully but couldn't get the coins out because they didn't know the pin, only the login/pass.  This locked the account.  I compared these ip's to the roxcoin dev's account (on my old roxcoin pool) and they were not the same, so there is some kind of 'phishing' or otherwise funny business going on here.  The camcoin dev has a different IP than the roxcoin dev had, and still has, on irc.  I just assumed it was another camcoin pool operator trying to steal coins, but there was only one attempt, and that was on the camcoin dev account.

I read earlier that this coin (rox) was being attacked or something (i haven't been following this thread tbh), I'm not sure what that's all about but there was in fact an attempt on the camcoin dev's account and it doesn't look like the roxcoin dev unless he switched IP's.

This thread is pretty tl;dr and I'm not sure what's going on here in the rox thread but I'm crossposting this from the camcoin thread to help sort things out.  I sold all my rox pool fees last weekend so you've only seen me posting stupid pictures in this thread since then, but I assume you're all freaking out about the post in the camcoin forum thread.  I've sent the camcoin and roxcoin devs a pm asking them to set the record straight so I'll keep you all informed.

If it does in fact turn out to be some kind of dual-dev scam, watch how fast I take over camcoin, I have the biggest pool I can fork the whole thing right now on my own git so long as ccex agrees.  Not that any of this helps you folks in Roxcoin if I take over camcoin but I just wanted to let you know what was up.
ice777

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

Greedy scammers.  No matter what patch up/ story is coming,  people should not believe or encourage this scam coin.

Shit coin is better than scam coin any time.   This coin is dead.
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:56:21 AM

Maybe you guys can do similar things to URO in order to defend the FUDs.

At least some people buy it Cool
Firster

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:52:03 AM

I bought the ROX, the author returned my BTC!
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:53:01 AM

I going to kill this Dev,Can some body tell me where is he/she?
我要宰了这鸟人.有没人知道他在哪
Roxcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:13:23 AM

official textjamz page is ours, all code belongs to rox team
http://textjam.herokuapp.com/
https://github.com/prafmathur/TwilioMusicPlayer

chicken strips owner fought against official FUD
ice777

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:43:05 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 04:55:59 AM by ice777

Both roxcoin and camcoin websites were registered at Godaddy  (private registration.)

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=roxcoin.info
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=camcoin.info

camcoin.info website doesn't work now. Do not buy the hack story said by dev supported by his pool buddy (chickenstrips.net).  How on earth would some hacker chose roxcoin dev bitcointalk id and post in camcoin thread, then delete it?. You can also find the similarities in OP post and dev responses (check roxcoin and camcoin thread).

Right from 24 hour PoW , this coin was suspicious.

tired and sick of scams.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:49:01 AM

Both roxcoin and camcoin websites were registered at Godaddy  (private registration.)

camcoin.info website doesn't work now. Do not buy the hack story said by dev supported by his pool buddy (chickenstrips.net).  How on earth would some hacker chose roxcoin dev bitcointalk id and post in camcoin thread, then delete it?. You can also find the similarities in OP post and dev responses.

tired and sick of scams.

The sad thing is when these scammers runs off with the btc, it means all those btc is lost from the alt-coins scene that could have been used toward supporting an innovative coin....

Soulmate

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:55:12 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:36:12 AM by Soulmate

Both roxcoin and camcoin websites were registered at Godaddy  (private registration.)

camcoin.info website doesn't work now. Do not buy the hack story said by dev supported by his pool buddy (chickenstrips.net).  How on earth would some hacker chose roxcoin dev bitcointalk id and post in camcoin thread, then delete it?. You can also find the similarities in OP post and dev responses.

tired and sick of scams.

The sad thing is when these scammers runs off with the btc, it means all those btc is lost from the alt-coins scene that could have been used toward supporting an innovative coin....

Exactly... Innovative Coins like LIT, XC and VRC!!!
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:07:08 AM

ROX Coin / network / account under attack, I’m asking Bittrex + effected exchanges to post a public statement regarding this matter.

mr LIN. FUCKING CHINESE scam coin Cheesy
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:20:42 AM

I know a personal Facebook account  from one of the devs.
redpumk1n

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:59:01 AM

I know a personal Facebook account  from one of the devs.

Maybe you forgot to mention something behind this.
What do you wanna tell us?? Huh
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:58:22 AM

First of all I deleted my twitter account as I promised to if my XC call went bad. I had enormous faith in XC breaking 300k sats and I made the call at 230k sats advising people to make very heavy positions. My collateral to this advice was my word that I would remove my account and I believed that this was a bold move to make and I would be making people a lot of money/changing some lives.

XC ran up to 300k and then was marred by whales who got in at 120-160 and 140-170 exiting positions in 140 btc + 70 btc dumps. I agreed to keep my word and removed my account.

ROX was FUDed by scores of people here claiming the Roxjamz beta was all fake and completely fictitious. We proved them completely wrong and even had edits made to the original textjamz software which we also have rights of ownership to.

Next, Rox network was attacked with malicious intent and Bittrex and Ccex should be making public statements to confirm this. As described before the hashrate had peaked at 300 GHS and stabilized at 180 GHS. Understand the distribution mechanics of a hash rate of that magnitude.

No one has left Rox, we are all here. If this was really a scam I wouldn't be wasting my breath here. I would have sold at 15k sats like a douche and ran with the cash. Why would I still be here? We will be buying as much as we can. . Bittrex has frozen the markets for now while we implement technical changes. We will still be bringing on our proprietary anonymous features. Like I have said, you guys can continue to FUD and just scare investors away, we will keep buying this coin at this undervalued price and continue to deliver.

The first attack of FUD that brought price from 9k down to dumps of 1.5k was completely unprecedented and unsubstantiated. You guys can thank the members of this community who were quick to jump the gun w/ unwarranted criticism. In addition we did have a team member who was acting completely irrational and out of hand who we had previously removed. I do not want to bring this point/link this issue back up again because the case has been closed however if you are really interested scroll down the roxcoin tweets.

We are going to keep working, we will keep delivering no matter what. Consistency and persistence will lead to results. I am not trying to be a hype man here, FUDers please stay away until features are rolled out. If you don't like it don't be here to buy it. If you hold any do not sell at these horrible prices, wait a few days and you won't be dissapointed. Some pretty strong coins in the current market have been through horrible episodes of FUD and I am pretty sure you are all aware of that.

In the same way that we delivered the jamz and disproved all allegations we will continue forward and steadfast.

Everyone will learn that there is so much false and unwarranted hatred against this coin that will only be converted into positive publicity in the coming days.

To the GUE boys who created accounts/revived accounts/spend loads of their personal time: Every coin comes from a hierarchy of forks. All your specs/design was was a template. If you believe your wallet color scheme/coin design is proprietary knowledge and intellectual property that is extremely unique please go FUD half of the other alts on the market.

Those who are with us are with us. Those who are not are against us however you will soon be with us as well. Or at least you will be buying but still talking the way you talk. I would not be here if I did not care about this coin. We have invested too much money, personal time and effort to bring this to late. A few bad grapes/idiots destroyed this whole situation for us.

Please find proof in the past where I am a 'scammer' or some crap. I created the ZET PDF that basically exposed the situation with realistic truthful facts. My documentation and proof of the situation made the price go from 6k to 18k sats. I then later found that over 15% of ZET was mined in a few hours and I had planned to release this information to the public and buy on the dips as I still believed in the validity of the coin. I recently made a call on XC that crushed my rep because I told people to hold beyond the tipping point of the parabola.

All of those who have forced people to sell their coins at dirt cheap prices with FUD please reconsider what you are doing and think. The stuff you said 4-5 days ago is now completely proven as null. People in the twitter community are retracting their statements as well. I will be buying ROX, we have things in store. We will display persistence and re-emerge. I have already used loads of personal funds and I will continue to do so until this can get back on its feet and break out of its shackles.

The price is demoralizing however things can be turned around as quickly as they went negative by proving the haters wrong and turning them around one by one. Within two weeks you guys will extremely dismayed at this opportunity. Please do not listen to me now, wait for a couple of days before you reply. Thank you - I am not a scammer. I am a human being/trader just like you guys. Go over my bitcointalk post history and please let me know if you find something frivolous or horrible.

Who even tried to attack our network? Who hates us so much at this point? We will be comparing IPs of the logins on the Bitcointalk acc w/ all the ips in the chat rooms.

ROX will come back to its feet. You will see what happens. Thank you very much, I expect a lot of hatred and negativity - please instead of doing this let me know what I can do for you. Please do not shower FUD/negative vibes. Nothing is over, this will happen. We are not scammers, we have picked out the bad grapes. This has been a topsy turvy excruciating experience for all of us. I am motivated and I am not quitting.

Thank you guys
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:03:26 AM

If ROX does not get back on its feet this account will be gone. I've kept my promise and deleted a twitter account with over 1.8k followers and dozens of connections with very influential/powerful traders. I've deleted everything I've spent months working for because of a promise.

I could have easily ignored those who would be angry and just gravitate towards those who have been by me and have been extremely friendly/supportive. This was not right. I could not stand the thought of losing people money by not calling the saturation point of the run up and acting before the whale did. I could not bear the thought of people losing money because of me, I did what I promised to do. In this situation I feel completely the same. I have some influence over how this will turn out so I will use every force I posses to turn this whole situation around, disprove the haters - and work hard to get what we promised done.

We will be working hard in the back-end, as I have requested before - those who will be trigger happy to FUD please wait for 48 hours for new technical updates to be installed and then in about a week or so we should be coming out with a centralized however completely proprietary anonymous service. This is just the beginning, we must build the community up - increase transparency, assign community roles, etc. Everyone can relate to music, everyone can share and distribute ideas.

Nothing is over at all. Nothing.
ice777

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:04:35 AM

First of all I deleted my twitter account as I promised to if my XC call went bad. I had enormous faith in XC breaking 300k sats and I made the call at 230k sats advising people to make very heavy positions. My collateral to this advice was my word that I would remove my account and I believed that this was a bold move to make and I would be making people a lot of money/changing some lives.

XC ran up to 300k and then was marred by whales who got in at 120-160 and 140-170 exiting positions in 140 btc + 70 btc dumps. I agreed to keep my word and removed my account.

ROX was FUDed by scores of people here claiming the Roxjamz beta was all fake and completely fictitious. We proved them completely wrong and even had edits made to the original textjamz software which we also have rights of ownership to.

Next, Rox network was attacked with malicious intent and Bittrex and Ccex should be making public statements to confirm this. As described before the hashrate had peaked at 300 GHS and stabilized at 180 GHS. Understand the distribution mechanics of a hash rate of that magnitude.

No one has left Rox, we are all here. If this was really a scam I wouldn't be wasting my breath here. I would have sold at 15k sats like a douche and ran with the cash. Why would I still be here? We will be buying as much as we can. . Bittrex has frozen the markets for now while we implement technical changes. We will still be bringing on our proprietary anonymous features. Like I have said, you guys can continue to FUD and just scare investors away, we will keep buying this coin at this undervalued price and continue to deliver.

The first attack of FUD that brought price from 9k down to dumps of 1.5k was completely unprecedented and unsubstantiated. You guys can thank the members of this community who were quick to jump the gun w/ unwarranted criticism. In addition we did have a team member who was acting completely irrational and out of hand who we had previously removed. I do not want to bring this point/link this issue back up again because the case has been closed however if you are really interested scroll down the roxcoin tweets.

We are going to keep working, we will keep delivering no matter what. Consistency and persistence will lead to results. I am not trying to be a hype man here, FUDers please stay away until features are rolled out. If you don't like it don't be here to buy it. If you hold any do not sell at these horrible prices, wait a few days and you won't be dissapointed. Some pretty strong coins in the current market have been through horrible episodes of FUD and I am pretty sure you are all aware of that.

In the same way that we delivered the jamz and disproved all allegations we will continue forward and steadfast.

Everyone will learn that there is so much false and unwarranted hatred against this coin that will only be converted into positive publicity in the coming days.

To the GUE boys who created accounts/revived accounts/spend loads of their personal time: Every coin comes from a hierarchy of forks. All your specs/design was was a template. If you believe your wallet color scheme/coin design is proprietary knowledge and intellectual property that is extremely unique please go FUD half of the other alts on the market.

Those who are with us are with us. Those who are not are against us however you will soon be with us as well. Or at least you will be buying but still talking the way you talk. I would not be here if I did not care about this coin. We have invested too much money, personal time and effort to bring this to late. A few bad grapes/idiots destroyed this whole situation for us.

Please find proof in the past where I am a 'scammer' or some crap. I created the ZET PDF that basically exposed the situation with realistic truthful facts. My documentation and proof of the situation made the price go from 6k to 18k sats. I then later found that over 15% of ZET was mined in a few hours and I had planned to release this information to the public and buy on the dips as I still believed in the validity of the coin. I recently made a call on XC that crushed my rep because I told people to hold beyond the tipping point of the parabola.

All of those who have forced people to sell their coins at dirt cheap prices with FUD please reconsider what you are doing and think. The stuff you said 4-5 days ago is now completely proven as null. People in the twitter community are retracting their statements as well. I will be buying ROX, we have things in store. We will display persistence and re-emerge. I have already used loads of personal funds and I will continue to do so until this can get back on its feet and break out of its shackles.

The price is demoralizing however things can be turned around as quickly as they went negative by proving the haters wrong and turning them around one by one. Within two weeks you guys will extremely dismayed at this opportunity. Please do not listen to me now, wait for a couple of days before you reply. Thank you - I am not a scammer. I am a human being/trader just like you guys. Go over my bitcointalk post history and please let me know if you find something frivolous or horrible.

Who even tried to attack our network? Who hates us so much at this point? We will be comparing IPs of the logins on the Bitcointalk acc w/ all the ips in the chat rooms.

ROX will come back to its feet. You will see what happens. Thank you very much, I expect a lot of hatred and negativity - please instead of doing this let me know what I can do for you. Please do not shower FUD/negative vibes. Nothing is over, this will happen. We are not scammers, we have picked out the bad grapes. This has been a topsy turvy excruciating experience for all of us. I am motivated and I am not quitting.

Thank you guys

Stop your BS. Already people lost lot of money in your ROX scam.

What about this,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668876.msg7778662#msg7778662

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668876.msg7781492#msg7781492

fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:09:57 AM

Thank you guys

Stop your BS. Already people lost lot of money in your ROX scam.

What about this,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668876.msg7778662#msg7778662

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668876.msg7781492#msg7781492

I do not have control over the bitcointalk account. You can easily tell with my level of rhetoric. I was told that the bitcointalk account was compromised in addition to the network integrity for a small period of time. The Chickenstrips pool owner can buttress these statements. When I am online I will come on and speak straightforward w/ transparency. I will continue to be here. I know our dev is working very hard on Rox and you will see the technology implemented in the next 48 hrs as well as the next week.

I have no affiliation with cam and this is the first time I am encountering this coin. If I was a scammer wasting your time and money w/ no effort to bring this coin back up I would not be wasting my time here like I said. We all have the skills to make great amounts of BTC in swing leverage or even identifying market trends with the larger vol coins. I would not be here if I was a scammer.

I am going to get ROX back up no matter what, I do not care about the opposition in front of me. I simply do not, everything will be fought against, those invested will come out smiling.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: