Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:40:07 PM

I've setup an alternative BlockExplorer during that the official come to finish to sync, and we will continue to use this like a backup. Is ABE based :

http://192.241.254.51:2750/chain/KoreCoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:33:17 PM

hey people, whats going on on Trex, why Kore has been disabled?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:34:32 PM

coin broken again?

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:39:03 PM

Is the new Dev also gone? Another scam?

You sleep in the night ? Was night in my country.  Relax.

Thank you! BTW, after importing the new block file, it shows 0 balance in my wallet. It should be 2000 Kore. The block explorer is showing the correct value at this moment.

Start the client with the "-rescan" option for recount and setup the transactions

the command is repairwallet, not?

No. RepairWallet is not present in our client, and anyway it help for delete stuck transactions.

"-rescan" going to rescan all transactions about your stored addresses.

is blocked at  60170 block

I've publish on first post the link for download the correct chain, at block 104702. Download and import it.

how i can import them?
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:56:46 PM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------
I still to work for give a final fix to this issues about sync, pos and fork.

I will release a new wallet version very soon, and this will be the definite base with the zerocoin feature, TOR client embedded, mixing service.

I still to work very much on this client because I don't want to be again in this situation, and it's not very much simple because I must to maintein the old compatibility and many block in the past was accept bad (under first 1000 block).

Still in Touch Wink
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:30:03 PM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

I will release a new wallet version very soon, and this will be the definite base with the zerocoin feature, TOR client embedded, mixing service.

I still to work very much on this client because I don't want to be again in this situation, and it's not very much simple because I must to maintein the old compatibility and many block in the past was accept bad (under first 1000 block).

Still in Touch Wink

So you've implemented zerocoin, a mixer, and TOR into this upcoming wallet?
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:27:31 AM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

YESS. Big News I've finish right now to test the new wallet 100% anon with TOR embedded. Working fine and it's ready for publish. Now I going to sleep a little and in the morning I start to compile it for Windows. If all come good I will publish it tomorrow.
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:30:12 AM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

YESS. Big News I've finish right now to test the new wallet 100% anon with TOR embedded. Working fine and it's ready for publish. Now I going to sleep a little and in the morning I start to compile it for Windows. If all come good I will publish it tomorrow.

Great to hear this. Take a good rest and let's see how the community reacts tomorrow. It would be a party.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:21:56 AM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

Great to hear this. Take a good rest and let's see how the community reacts tomorrow. It would be a party.

Forgive me for being skeptical, but so far no one's been able to implement zerocoin.  I think the Silkcoin devs claimed that they were working on it, but then of course they bailed.  Kore would be the first coin that I know of that would have zerocoin.
andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:20:54 AM

Great News, THANKS DEV Cheesy
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:30:06 AM

+1000 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

wow!

Let's say....

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

As soon as Bittrex enables trading!!!
ElliottHe

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:54:07 PM

+1000 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

wow!

Let's say....

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!

As soon as Bittrex enables trading!!!

Bittrex is also waiting for the new wallet, I believe  Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:09:29 PM

Panic buy coming soon  Grin
btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

Guys if this will happen, we will write history.
Till now our Dev did everything he sayed so we know we can trust him.
Just make Promotion guys go to another coin Forums and tell them all that they can for an Apple and a egg our coin and make ×10 or even ×100 to be realistic.
I was already on cryptcoin and told them but its hard to them to belive it.
Go to all forums and write the same.

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:12:47 PM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

Just make Promotion guys go to another coin Forums and tell them all that they can for an Apple and a egg our coin and make ×10 or even ×100 to be realistic.

Two words for much more clean.

The new wallet have full 100% TOR anon with embedded client and PoS feature tested and working. Mixing at 50% like before, I'have not find time yet to finish the servers, but Wallet is ready. I've add ZeroCoin on the sources, they are correctly compiled and still in testing, for now this feature is only introduced but not 100% functionally.

After publish this release I will write a timeline for done this all new features and something more that I want to add in next releases Wink

I still to work fast and release the wallet like this for fix the urgent fix the fork and sync problems.

ElliottHe

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

The new wallet have full 100% TOR anon with embedded client and PoS feature tested and working. Mixing at 50% like before, I'have not find time yet to finish the servers, but Wallet is ready. I've add ZeroCoin on the sources, they are correctly compiled and still in testing, for now this feature is only introduced but not 100% functionally.

After publish this release I will write a timeline for done this all new features and something more that I want to add in next releases Wink

I still to work fast and release the wallet like this for fix the urgent fix the fork and sync problems.

Understood. Take your time. Software industry there is always the exception. We are patient enough and we know pushing and rushing is not the right way.

burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:35:05 PM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

Alright NOW we are talking, excellent coin development as usual, pretty trustworthy dev, small but cool community. The coin has been removed from Bittrex for now. Once this coin comes back to Bittrex I think there will be a massive wave of panic buying. This coin is looking good. Vootcoin has shown us that a community take over is more than possible and can be very successful. This coin is so interesting, I can't keep my eyes off of it Grin

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:47:08 PM

Alright NOW we are talking, excellent coin development as usual, pretty trustworthy dev, small but cool community. The coin has been removed from Bittrex for now. Once this coin comes back to Bittrex I think there will be a massive wave of panic buying. This coin is looking good. Vootcoin has shown us that a community take over is more than possible and can be very successful. This coin is so interesting, I can't keep my eyes off of it Grin

It's not removed, I've ask to Bittrex to wait the new wallet release for re-synch and re-open. Don't worry Wink
btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:27:48 PM

UPDATE NEWS
---------------

Still in Touch Wink

Burnbabyburn71 baby yeahhj
Welcome back a board bro, nice to see ya here again babyburnbaby yeahh  Grin

andrealandia
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

news about relase? Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: