Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:36:20 PM

i think is more easy focus on promotion and get a really high volume on Bittrex and be added by choose of Mintpal than voting until get 20k votes.

I don't think its as simple as promotion = high volume on Bittrex. There are also quite a few coins with high volume on Bittrex that have not been added on MintPal.

Right.
KORE has the features an exchange might be Proud to List.
Remember KORE is still a baby but growing faster than it's cloths.
Now that's a good thing rather then the other way around.

Can you give me a list of all the major features that this coin has? and the features that it may have in the future?

On the main page.
The DEV is the one who will make announcements of any new features
and full implementation of what he's already released.

I was hoping you could give me a basic list with only the necessary details... Anyways most of the current and planned features are improvements in anonymity. CryptoNote coins already have flawless anonymity so I'm not sure how you are going to compete with them. It seems as though Monero has already become the new anonymous cryptocurrency with Bytecoin being the original.

AnonymousChat, Exchange API access, maybe a VoiP Phone builtin for call and videocall point directly to the address

Wait.. there are people who actually use a wallet for videocalls, phonecalls, exchange rates and anonymous chat? I feel like people who would need those features already use dedicated apps for them. Don't forget that KoreCoin is a cryptocurrency, and that is all its supposed to be.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:41:13 PM

i think is more easy focus on promotion and get a really high volume on Bittrex and be added by choose of Mintpal than voting until get 20k votes.

I don't think its as simple as promotion = high volume on Bittrex. There are also quite a few coins with high volume on Bittrex that have not been added on MintPal.

Right.

Can you give me a list of all the major features that this coin has? and the features that it may have in the future?

On the main page.

I was hoping you could give me a basic list with only the necessary details... Anyways most of the current and planned features are improvements in anonymity. CryptoNote coins already have flawless anonymity so I'm not sure how you are going to compete with them. It seems as though Monero has already become the new anonymous cryptocurrency with Bytecoin being the original.

AnonymousChat, Exchange API access, maybe a VoiP Phone builtin for call and videocall point directly to the address

Wait.. there are people who actually use a wallet for videocalls, phonecalls, exchange rates and anonymous chat? I feel like people who would need those features already use dedicated apps for them. Don't forget that KoreCoin is a cryptocurrency, and that is all its supposed to be.

rofl dumb ass quote of the year.

"What do you really mean phones are used to surf the internet as well? i am sure people who have a computer already have apps to surf the internet already"

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:44:01 PM

Right.

The other coins also have features that an exchange might be proud to list.. You're being awfully superficial here, you never mention which features in particular are going to make an exchange proud to list it. Anonymity, android wallets, POS, its all been done before.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:49:54 PM

Right.

On the main page.

"What do you really mean phones are used to surf the internet as well? i am sure people who have a computer already have apps to surf the internet already"

Are you retarded? I'd use a phone rather than a computer to surf the web because its more convenient in certain situations. Why would I switch from using Tox (an anonymous chat application) to using a cryptocurrency wallet that has a anonymous chat service on the side. In no way is the wallet more convenient to use than the programs that I normally use and the mini apps in the wallet are probably less reliable and functional than the dedicated apps.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:05:24 PM

Right.

On the main page.

Are you retarded? I'd use a phone rather than a computer to surf the web because its more convenient in certain situations. Why would I switch from using Tox (an anonymous chat application) to using a cryptocurrency wallet that has a anonymous chat service on the side. In no way is the wallet more convenient to use than the programs that I normally use and the mini apps in the wallet are probably less reliable and functional than the dedicated apps.

Are you a fucking retard?

there are nurmerous different blockchain 2.0 currencies that are being developed and have been developed. offering loads of features making them MORE THAN JUST A CRYPTO CURRENCY . you dumb fuck.

Saying that any crypto currency is meant to be just a "crypto currency" is the dumbest shit i have heard all year.

Saying that any crypto currency is meant to be just a "crypto currency" is the dumbest shit i have heard all year.
Hahaha if a cryptocurrency is not supposed to be a cryptocurrency then what is it supposed to be?

Anything that is more than just a cryptocurrency is not a cryptocurrency. There are cryptocurrencies that offer services to complement their cryptocurrency. But that isn't actually part of the cryptocurrency itself. Go Google the definition of a cryptocurrency if you are not convinced. What I was saying before is that putting useless features inside a wallet (a wallet is a crucial part of a cryptocurrency) is pointless.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:09:05 PM

do you not understand irony? it was an ironic statement obviously people use the internet on their phone you dumb fuck.

People using internet on their phone as part of a technology that has had 30+ years to develop, saying 20 years ago about a phone using the internet would of been laughed out and considered stupid, just like some dumb fuck saying a crypto currency is only suppose to be a crypto currency

No, actually I don't see the irony. I saw it as a comparison or an analogy. And no, I don't think they were laughing about phone connecting to the internet 20 years ago... I would have thought it was exciting and a very useful feature, unlike the anonymous chat features that the Korecoin dev is trying to implement into the wallet.

jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:13:07 PM

Right.

On the main page.

Are you a fucking retard?

there are nurmerous different blockchain 2.0 currencies that are being developed and have been developed. offering loads of features making them MORE THAN JUST A CRYPTO CURRENCY . you dumb fuck.

Hahaha if a cryptocurrency is not supposed to be a cryptocurrency then what is it supposed to be?

Anything that is more than just a cryptocurrency is not a cryptocurrency. There are cryptocurrencies that offer services to complement their cryptocurrency. But that isn't actually part of the cryptocurrency itself. Go Google the definition of a cryptocurrency if you are not convinced. What I was saying before is that putting useless features inside a wallet (a wallet is a crucial part of a cryptocurrency) is pointless.

I do understand your point, but saying anything at such an early stage is not based on facts but personal opinion. and has no validated facts.

Yes i think some features are completely pointless, but in 2-4 years time they might be a feature that no coin is made without. Its all experimentation of adding features and apps that are physically attached to the currency making it an all in one thing of not just a crypto currency but more, like how a phone isn't just a phone anymore

This is Great News!
We now have our very own FUDsters on the KORE thread.

KORE has grown up!

hmmmm.
Unfortunate I can't moderate the thread...
Oh well.

I am invested in Kore quite heavily, not looking to buy anymore, hardly see how commenting on how some features people dont like may be vital(mass adopted) in the future counts as FUD
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:21:00 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 06:32:16 PM by burnbabyburn71

This is Great News!

KORE has grown up!

hmmmm.
Oh well.

Let's see..
They expressed interest to Vote for KORE on MintPal an to invest in KORE.
Then Spread FUD.

Are you serious right now..?

I haven't invested in KoreCoin and I'm voting on MintPal because for some reason you guys think that being on MintPal is a 100% good thing and you asked me to directly. If you consider my comments as FUD then I've been spreading FUD about KoreCoin ever since it was born.

ok so what..? You were planning on deleting my comments? How about instead of doing that, you address my 'fears' or 'uncertainties' or my 'doubts'.

I'm glad you are not moderator because rather than listening to the community you will stick your fingers in your ears and go 'lalalalala'. Although this new dev is no better...

Also you said yourself that KoreCoin was in its early stages and there is plenty of room for development and changes. So since this coin is not final yet, you should be listening to the thoughts and concerns that the community has and make the appropriate changes. Not everything the Dev does is going to be perfect and is not going to appeal to everyone, its up to him to make the changes he thinks is right based on the communities opinions. Criticisms are very valuable at this stage of a cryptocurrency.

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:34:29 PM

This is Great News!

KORE has grown up!

hmmmm.
Oh well.

Let's see..
Then Spread FUD.

I haven't invested in KoreCoin and I'm voting on MintPal because for some reason you guys think that being on MintPal is a 100% good thing and you asked me to directly. If you consider my comments as FUD then I've been spreading FUD about KoreCoin ever since it was born.

ok so what..? You were planning on deleting my comments? How about instead of doing that, you address my 'fears' or 'uncertainties' or my 'doubts'.

I'm glad you are not moderator because rather than listening to the community you will stick your fingers in your ears and go 'lalalalala'. Although this new dev is no better...

Also you said yourself that KoreCoin was in its early stages and there is plenty of room for development and changes. So since this coin is not final yet, you should be listening to the thoughts and concerns that the community has and make the appropriate changes. Not everything the Dev does is going to be perfect and is not going to appeal to everyone, its up to him to make the changes he thinks is right based on the communities opinions. Criticisms are very valuable at this stage of a cryptocurrency.

My simple reply is IF KORE does not appeal to you please go elsewhere
and IF you could please delete your own long quoted list of comments EXCEPT the last ones that have the entire conversation in them.

It clogs up the thread.
It also helps ones to SEE YOUR POINT of View being able to follow the entire conversation.
Thanks for your cooperation and decency.

ciroblazevic

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:41:51 PM

burnbabyburn71 what a dumb ass.

WHY have smart phones photo camera if you can buy dedicated better camera?
WHY have smart phones alarm clock if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phones clock if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phones GPS if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phones calender if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phone mathematical calculators if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY..

WHY the fu.. you do not use smart phone just for talking?

Go take a shit somewhere else and leave the people here to develop. You do not need this you have paper money..
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:48:29 PM

This is Great News!

KORE has grown up!

hmmmm.
Oh well.

Let's see..
Then Spread FUD.

My simple reply is IF KORE does not appeal to you please go elsewhere
and IF you could please delete your own long quoted list of comments EXCEPT the last ones that have the entire conversation in them.

It clogs up the thread.
It also helps ones to SEE YOUR POINT of View being able to follow the entire conversation.
Thanks for your cooperation and decency.

Ok so your going to put your fingers in your ears and say 'lalalalala'. Brilliant. If people can't follow my conversations on this thread its their problem, much like how KoreCoin doesn't appeal to me its my problem and I should just fuck off right?

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:52:06 PM

burnbabyburn71 what a dumb ass.

WHY have smart phones photo camera if you can buy dedicated better camera?
WHY have smart phones alarm clock if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phones clock if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phones GPS if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phones calender if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY have smart phone mathematical calculators if you can buy better dedicated?
WHY..

WHY the fu.. you do not use smart phone just for talking?

Go take a shit somewhere else and leave the people here to develop. You do not need this you have paper money..

You can't compare a cryptocurrency with a phone, they really are two completely different things, you do realize that don't you? A cryptocurrency is more like an app on a phone, not the phone itself. The entire point of this forum is for discussions. I was simply discussing the development of this cryptocurrency.

Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:55:14 PM

Relax guys, don't FUD in the thread.

It's really a steril talking, all coins add some featured embedded, maybe you like maybe not, tell me, for example, for what have exchange tabs where you can buy/sell coins if you can do it from the exchange page ? It's promotions. And now it's hard to find a clean wallet without any feautures. People like to have it, Devs like to do it.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

It's really a steril talking, all coins add some featured embedded, maybe you like maybe not, tell me, for example, for what have exchange tabs where you can buy/sell coins if you can do it from the exchange page ? It's promotions. And now it's hard to find a clean wallet without any feautures. People like to have it, Devs like to do it.

Its not FUD -__- You actually said exactly what I wanted to hear, My opinion was that these features you are putting into the wallets are gimmicks that hardly anyone will use for an extended period of time.

So what is the point of them then? They are so you can say that this coin has features, so you said it yourself, its for promotions. Or in other words It is for pumping the coin up. This coin is not about the tech, its simply exists to make money. At least that is the impression you guys are giving me.

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:03:19 PM

Its not FUD -__- You actually said exactly what I wanted, My opinion was that these features you are putting into the wallets are gimmicks that hardly anyone will use for an extended period of time.

So what is the point of them then? Just so you can say that this coin has features, so you said it yourself, its for promotions. Or in other words It is for pumping the coin up. This coin is not about the tech, its simply exists to make money. At least that is the impression you are giving me.

Different point of view. Ferrari is cool and is much more expensive. Have very many toys into, and me like it very much. Maybe you wish a car more cheap with minimal features. Smiley

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:04:47 PM

Its not FUD -__- You actually said exactly what I wanted, My opinion was that these features you are putting into the wallets are gimmicks that hardly anyone will use for an extended period of time.

So what is the point of them then? Just so you can say that this coin has features, so you said it yourself, its for promotions. Or in other words It is for pumping the coin up. This coin is not about the tech, its simply exists to make money. At least that is the impression you are giving me.

Different point of view. Ferrari is cool and is much more expensive. Have very many toys into, and me like it very much. Maybe you wish a car more cheap with minimal features. Smiley

Ferarri's are very high tech and modern, and more importantly don't have useless features. These days the cheap cars are usually the cars with the pointless features actually Smiley

This coin is not about the tech, its simply exists to make money. At least that is the impression you are giving me.
Hey, what do we call a coin that exists solely for making money? hmm I wonder... Cheesy

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:10:38 PM

Ferarri's are very high tech and modern, and more importantly don't have useless features. These days the cheap cars are usually the cars with the pointless features actually Smiley

Maybe you have never  see a Ferrari. Have many absolute unnecessary think into. But I continue to don't understand your point in this thread. hundreds coins out from here, choose the one you like best, with the feature that you think are useful Smiley

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:15:29 PM

Maybe you have never  see a Ferrari. Have many absolute unnecessary think into. But I continue to don't understand your point in this thread. hundreds coins out from here, choose the one you like best, with the feature that you think are useful Smiley

I've already chosen the coin I like the best (bytecoin BCN - which has actually completely unique features) but I am still interested in other coins. I am still learning about cryptocurrencies and find all of them interesting in their own little ways. I've watched enough Top Gear to know that everything a Ferrari has, is completely necessary for what the car is supposed to be.

Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:26:39 PM

I've already chosen the coin I like the best (bytecoin BCN - which has actually completely unique features) but I am still interested in other coins. I am still learning about cryptocurrencies and find all of them interesting in their own little ways. I've watched enough Top Gear to know that everything a Ferrari has, is completely necessary for what the car is supposed to be.

ahhh ehehe clean, you are come for promote your BCN. Ok you are welcome, like our users are welcome in other threads where going to spam there Smiley
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:34:21 PM

Last two posts are deleted. This talking are closed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: