Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Azure

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:37:31 AM

Working again!  All seems well   Smiley
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 10:10:30 AM

Al my three wallets syncing and staking again! Will never move my coins to the exchange untill we reach at least 2mln Market Cap Tongue

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
George5
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:51:20 AM

my computer goes hot from staking...

What that supposed to mean? Are you using P1-P2 ancient machine? Cheesy

My wallets never asked for much PC (and notebook) resources and never caused an overheating or some.

mymoneyman

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:31:50 PM

yeah i am staking 3 coins and nothing gets hot. I reloaded a new wallet and synced, all coins are back in my walled. i give it 48 hrs to stake b4 i am back on the exchange but it did sync better/faster and wallet seems more stable.
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

What happen yesterday is very serious, and it's the second time that happen. I can understand the first time, after old-dev gone and people don't know what will happen and going on the exchange ready to sell. But NOW no, I don't understand it. Like I don't understand for who I still to working ? for people that don't have care about this coin ? all speculator here ?

I'm sorry but I really start don't like this community that disappointed me very much.
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:00:16 PM

What happen yesterday is very serious, and it's the second time that happen. I can understand the first time, after old-dev gone and people don't know what will happen and going on the exchange ready to sell. But NOW no, I don't understand it. Like I don't understand for who I still to working ? for people that don't have care about this coin ? all speculator here ?

I'm sorry but I really start don't like this community that disappointed me very much.

Eurbids, I appreciate very much the work you have done and are doing.

I've been staking both my wallets 24/7 since I started using KoreCoin.

(Please, you guys, keep your wallets staking.  KoreCoin has much potential.)

Thanks, again, Eurbids, for keeping things going.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:23:31 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 05:41:18 PM by MikeMike

We have two new wallets staking and will have 1-running 24/7
One running about 15-24 hours a day.
Sorry Dev,
Did not know there was a need.

This has nothing to do with us being "Unbelievers".

btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:28:22 PM

I habe all my coins on wallet no one is on exchanges!
Some people are unbelievers but this does not mean we all are like them.

Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Same here.  I've kept all my coins in my wallets all the time.  I never keep coins at exchanges anyway.
George5
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 06:02:40 PM

Same here.  I've kept all my coins in my wallets all the time.  I never keep coins at exchanges anyway.

So do I! All coins are in the wallets and staking. And what happened yesterday is very weird indeed. It seemed that everyone just stopped staking at one time.

BTW, will it help if I divide the coins  in my wallets  among different addresses, so the PoS blocks could be found more often?

P.S. Dev, chill out, we, the community allways support you and what you do for KORE! You can count on us!  Wink

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:04:28 PM

All my coins are in the wallet and staking since now.  Wink
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:28:34 PM

So do I! All coins are in the wallets and staking. And what happened yesterday is very weird indeed. It seemed that everyone just stopped staking at one time.

BTW, will it help if I divide the coins  in my wallets  among different addresses, so the PoS blocks could be found more often?

P.S. Dev, chill out, we, the community allways support you and what you do for KORE! You can count on us!  Wink

On Windows you can set up multiple Windows user accounts and run a separate wallet within each one at the same time.  More wallets staking = good.  I'm sure one can do the same on other OSes.
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:36:08 PM

All my coins are in the wallet and staking since now.  Wink

I closed my wallet and opened it again but a Note says we are not staking because we don't have mature coins.

We were just staking prior to closing the wallet and re-opening it.

What happened?

I see that all the time.  "Not staking because you don't have mature coins", but nonetheless it does still stake(!)  Just wait an hour or two and you should see staking payments coming in.

Dunno why the message shows there, which is does for me most of the time as well, even when it is staking (shows coin next to "Staking:", that's how I know), and my wallets seemingly are staking all the time (although I do see them randomly, for brief periods of time, like 1 or 2 seconds, not staking and then it jumps back to coins showing up next to the "Staking:" label again.)  It has me wondering whether it is "normal" behaviour or something else going on.  In other words, perhaps it is staking intermittently, and, in which case, I'm wondering if I'm getting the full staking payments.  It seems to be working though.  At first it did confuse me a bit, however I've come to the conclusion that it is staking.  The only thing I'm wondering about is whether the intermittent jumping back to "not staking" for 2 seconds is normal or not.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:37:42 PM

Yeah, my wallet is working fine now.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
mymoneyman

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

All hail the greatest Coin the world has ever seen! KORECOIN!

Wallet works staking works VOIP in development DarkKore and other cool shit most of us cant even begin to comprehend. If you don't already have at least 20k Kore, you are missing out....Buy Buy Buy!

P.S. If you dump I will enjoy your cheap coins! Thank you
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:59:41 PM

I closed my wallet and opened it again but a Note says we are not staking because we don't have mature coins.

What happened?

I see that all the time.  "Not staking because you don't have mature coins", but nonetheless it does still stake(!)  Just wait an hour or two and you should see staking payments coming in.

Dunno why the message shows there, which is does for me most of the time as well, even when it is staking (shows coin next to "Staking:", that's how I know), and my wallets seemingly are staking all the time (although I do see them randomly, for brief periods of time, like 1 or 2 seconds, not staking and then it jumps back to coins showing up next to the "Staking:" label again.)  It has me wondering whether it is "normal" behaviour or something else going on.  In other words, perhaps it is staking intermittantly, and, in which case, I'm wondering if I'm getting the full staking payments.

I think it's this:

1-IF you close wallet and re-open it the coins that were deposited from staking need to mature.
2-When you deposit more coins to a wallet those new coins need to mature.
So it stakes the coins that were there already BUT is waiting till the NEW Coins mature before it stakes them also.
Make Sense?
Update: Yep...All coins now staking on this wallet too...

BTW-Staking is Kewl!
Everyone should do it!
 Wink

I must just add: That since 'the issue', yesterday: when it happened, I reloaded my blockchain in one of my wallets (deleted the blockchain files.)  That was the first thing I did, thinking it might be something going on with my wallet, before we knew what the cause was; and, since then my wallet seems to, properly, show the staking icon all the time! (as would be expected.)  So it seems I've managed to inadvertently fix that issue with my wallet!  Smiley

If anyone else is experiencing an issue with not seeing the staking icon (after waiting the 8 hours for coins to mature, first, of course), then that's what seems to have fixed it for me!

Previously I had suspected that the issue might be caused by NAT which is used on the network I'm on, but it seems I 'just' needed to reload my blockchain and it worked properly.
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:03:30 PM

All hail the greatest Coin the world has ever seen! KORECOIN!

Wallet works staking works VOIP in development DarkKore and other cool shit most of us cant even begin to comprehend. If you don't already have at least 20k Kore, you are missing out....Buy Buy Buy!

P.S. If you dump I will enjoy your cheap coins! Thank you

Agreed, I really like KoreCoin and everything is working just fine!

Some 'teething issues' can be expected with any new product or technology, and, I think, considering that, things are going well.  Again, the dev has done a great job!

Yeah, anyone wanna dump some cheep coins, I will buy them!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:22:47 PM

On Windows you can set up multiple Windows user accounts and run a separate wallet within each one at the same time.  More wallets staking = good.  I'm sure one can do the same on other OSes.

If you divide your coins in more addresses will be the same Wink

FaSan
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:54:48 PM

What happened?

Dunno why the message shows there, which is does for me most of the time as well, even when it is staking (shows coin next to "Staking:", that's how I know), and my wallets seemingly are staking all the time (although I do see them randomly, for brief periods of time, like 1 or 2 seconds, not staking and then it jumps back to coins showing up next to the "Staking:" label again.)  It has me wondering whether it is "normal" behaviour or something else going on.  In other words, perhaps it is staking intermittantly, and, in which case, I'm wondering if I'm getting the full staking payments.

I think it's this:

1-IF you close wallet and re-open it the coins that were deposited from staking need to mature.
2-When you deposit more coins to a wallet those new coins need to mature.
So it stakes the coins that were there already BUT is waiting till the NEW Coins mature before it stakes them also.
Make Sense?
Update: Yep...All coins now staking on this wallet too...

BTW-Staking is Kewl!
Everyone should do it!
 Wink

I must just add: That since 'the issue', yesterday: when it happened, I reloaded my blockchain in one of my wallets (deleted the blockchain files.)  That was the first thing I did, thinking it might be something going on with my wallet, before we knew what the cause was; and, since then my wallet seems to, properly, show the staking icon all the time! (as would be expected.)  So it seems I've managed to inadvertently fix that issue with my wallet!  Smiley

If anyone else is experiencing an issue with not seeing the staking icon (after waiting the 8 hours for coins to mature, first, of course), then that's what seems to have fixed it for me!

Previously I had suspected that the issue might be caused by NAT which is used on the network I'm on, but it seems I 'just' needed to reload my blockchain and it worked properly.

Just an FYI:
My two wallets were first time uploaded yesterday.
Staking Icon does not appear in the two examples given above
even though example #2 is staking...
Once the newly deposited coins do mature
then the Icon appears and all show as staking.

My staking icon would not appear at all, even after the mature period, and longer, was past.  Sometimes it would appear randomly for a couple of minutes but most of the time it would not show - even though there would be coins showing next to staking and there would be staking transactions coming in.  My (recent) [what I thought was a] solution to that issue was to reload the blockchain.  My staking icon seems to be showing 'randomly' now.  Sometimes there, sometimes not, but it still says it is staking my coin.  Perhaps I have Internet connection issues I need to look into, or it maybe it's my NAT, which might be the cause.  Dunno what that's about, but whatever it is it doesn't seem 'serious' and at least it seems to be working (in some way or other.)

Glad to hear your coins are staking and that everyone else's wallets are working too.
Azure

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:55:47 PM

If you divide your coins in more addresses will be the same Wink

FaSan

Good to know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: