Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cyberlight

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:17:04 PM

BTC is looking bullish , i think now is the best time to release some updates  Smiley
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:59:22 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 10:41:29 PM by MikeMike

I agree with MikeMike.

If possible, try to release small updates oftem, is MUCH better than a big update taking a long time.

Longs updates made some coins dissapear, when the update FINNALY got released, the coin already was in the 'oblivion' and the vlaue was like 1000% less.

So please, try to not let this happen with KORE, I see a BIG THING in KORE, thats why I invested A LOT in KORE, I believe in the dev, in the community, in the future... :-)

And congratulations for your efforts, I really hope that someday ou will get some money rewarded for this 'job'.

Thanks very much

Thanks,
It's been almost a full time job for nearly 5 months...

It's obviously Eurbids call.
I'm mainly a problem solver motivated idea person.
Wish I could put that into practice in writing Code but that's
all Greek to me!  Cheesy
My objective has always been the success of KoreCoin as well as
the concern for those of the Kore Community and Kore Team
who have stuck it out and been supportive in so many ways.

When it comes to being "worried" about price all the time
is counter productive to the work at hand so there's a balance to be had
and having a PM box filled with "price worries" doesn't help.

Though Money is not THE motivating factor it's still important to be
concerned about price. After all it's your hard earned money you
all have laid on the line in support as well.
The other "price factor" is that Kore is a long term project and there
are some awesome innovations, products and marketing ideas
in the wings that will require funding. The KorePhone being one of them.
The Team and Dev and I have all discussed that any sales
to be used to fund those projects that will in turn be a support to
the price will be sold in a trickle fashion and not a dump fashion
to again be supportive to the price.
So it would be disingenuous for me to say I'm not concerned about
Kore's value for the Community, Projects and Market.

We consider the Kore Community familiar and supportive of this "Kore Revolution".
Those of the solely "speculator" motivations I'm not too concerned about
however they are a fact of life and do provide volume and movements in price
just sometimes not the most desired movements.

The Dev's got a tough job actually getting his Ideas into a Code
that is compatible and does the job.
Sure it would be nice to be actually using the Wallet's options daily
and after all that's the objective.
To get ANON Transactions and Communications into the Hands of the People
and the more People using TOR/ANON tech. the better it is.

I know He's in the middle of doing some evaluations on how to proceed from here
and am sure he will update the Kore Community soon as he makes those decisions.
 Smiley

ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:45:28 PM

I agree with MikeMike.

If possible, try to release small updates oftem, is MUCH better than a big update taking a long time.

Longs updates made some coins dissapear, when the update FINNALY got released, the coin already was in the 'oblivion' and the vlaue was like 1000% less.

So please, try to not let this happen with KORE, I see a BIG THING in KORE, thats why I invested A LOT in KORE, I believe in the dev, in the community, in the future... :-)

And congratulations for your efforts, I really hope that someday ou will get some money rewarded for this 'job'.

Thanks very much

Thanks,
It's been almost a full time job for nearly 5 months...

It's obviously Eurbids call.
I'm mainly a problem solver motivated idea person.
Wish I could put that into practice in writing Code but that's
all Greek to me!  Cheesy
My objective has always been the success of KoreCoin as well as
the concern for those of the Kore Community and Kore Team
who have stuck it out and been supportive in so many ways.

When it comes to being "worried" about price all the time
is counter productive to the work at hand so there's a balance to be had
and having a PM box filled with "price worries" doesn't help.

Though Money is not THE motivating factor it's still important to be
concerned about price. After all it's your hard earned money you
all have laid on the line in support as well.
The other "price factor" is that Kore is a long term project and there
are some awesome innovations, products and marketing ideas
in the wings that will require funding. The KorePhone being one of them.
The Team and Dev and I have all discussed that any sales
to be used to fund those projects that will in turn be a support to
the price will be sold in a trickle fashion and not a dump fashion
to again be supportive to the price.
So it would be disingenuous for me to say I'm not concerned about
Kore's value for the Community, Projects and Market.

We consider the Kore Community familiar and supportive of this "Kore Revolution".
Those of the solely "speculator" motivations I'm not too concerned about
however they are a fact of life and do provide volume and movements in price
just sometimes not the most desired movements.

The Dev's got a tough job actually getting his Ideas into a Code
that is compatible and does the job.
Sure it would be nice to be actually using the Wallet's options daily
and after all that's the objective.
To get ANON Transactions and Communications into the Hands of the People
and the more People using TOR/ANON tech. the better it is.

I know He's in the middle of doing some evaluations on how to proceed from here
and am sure he will update the Kore Community soon as he makes those decisions.
 Smiley

If someone is affraid for the price,sell..i'm buying   Grin Grin
mymoneyman

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:26:45 AM

its like even the backers don't know what to think anymore...Months ago dev delivered and all we have had is broken promises since then. as far as price goes BTC is going good right now but the value of kore still remains about the same. In my worthless opinion kore has started its decent into a worthless abandoned coin. innovation was there but it is essentially at the mercy of one person. I'll just let my 10 or so BTC that I invested in this project perish...o well that is life.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:33:03 AM

its like even the backers don't know what to think anymore...Months ago dev delivered and all we have had is broken promises since then. as far as price goes BTC is going good right now but the value of kore still remains about the same. In my worthless opinion kore has started its decent into a worthless abandoned coin. innovation was there but it is essentially at the mercy of one person. I'll just let my 10 or so BTC that I invested in this project perish...o well that is life.

Ahhhh....
The true fair weather friend words of a speculator.
 Cool

mymoneyman

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

Ahhhh....
 Cool

Yes mikemike, I am a speculator right now, we all are at this point. All I said during my speculation is what has happened. I doubt even a release at this point would make a difference. Thats speculation. Your tone has changed a little too.
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:41:22 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 03:33:59 AM by MikeMike

Ahhhh....
 Cool

Yes mikemike, I am a speculator right now, we all are at this point. All I said during my speculation is what has happened. I doubt even a release at this point would make a difference. Thats speculation. Your tone has changed a little too.

You have not changed since the last time you were "completely negative".
Until there was "news" then you jumped on the "Completely Positive".
Now "Even a Release" may not make a difference?
Your narrow mindedness in "that's all that's happened" is not the truth
and the very definition of the "speculators" I mentioned.
(.)

Yes my tone has changed.
I've received a bunch of PM's about peoples concerns, informed Eurbids about them,
am publicly dealing with them and offering prospective strategies publicly since many are concerned
there's more harm in silence so I will continue this method for the time being.

Eurbids realizes just VoIP calls, chat and Video calls is not enough for a coin these days
and has informed the Community about "KORE 3.0 The Evolution" and though it may seem
like just a bunch of broken promises you as well as I know that's not the case.
Eurbids thankfully is able to change his game and be fluid when considering
what's best for KORE in the long run.

What I've been very vocal about is "my opinion" of what's best for Kore, the Community
and the Tech. in the interim till Kore 3.0 is released.
So yea, I'm looking out for the coin and the Community as always and at times like
these I become more public and direct like last time I did the same and so did you.

MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:56:12 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 04:18:04 AM by MikeMike

Can anyone make a GIF from part of a video clip?

Please PM...

mymoneyman

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 02:47:07 AM

Ahhhh....
 Cool

Until there was "news" then you jumped on the "Completely Positive".
Now "Even a Release" may not make a difference?
Your narrow mindedness in "that's all that's happened" is not the truth
and the very definition of the "speculators" I mentioned.
(.)

Yes my tone has changed.
I've received a bunch of PM's about peoples concerns, informed Eurbids about them,
am publicly dealing with them and offering prospective strategies publicly since many are concerned
there's more harm in silence so I will continue this method for the time being.

Eurbids realizes just VoIP calls, chat and Video calls is not enough for a coin these days
and has informed the Community about "KORE 3.0 The Evolution" and though it may seem
like just a bunch of broken promises you as well as I know that's not the case.
Eurbids thankfully is able to change his game and be fluid when considering
what's best for KORE in the long run.

What I've been very vocal about is "my opinion" of what's best for Kore, the Community
So yea, I'm looking out for the coin and the Community as always and at times like
these I become more public and direct like last time I did the same and so did you.

MM

You are correct...I have not changed. I own a stupid amount of Kore and I tell it like it is good or bad. Dev will chime in with a humble response and 3 people will follow with +10000 and all hail the greatest dev ever then comes the shitty graphics and more promises. No one uses kore voip and beyond that what is Kore...? The tone in your own kore spam has changed over the last few weeks and we can tell you are getting sick of it too but you stay nice. I have the luxury of not caring if I loose thousands of bucks here or there. To the kore community take this post however you want but im sure it will just be removed anyway.   
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:08:13 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 07:43:10 AM by MikeMike

Ahhhh....
 Cool

snipped...

MM

You are correct...I have not changed. I own a stupid amount of Kore and I tell it like it is good or bad. Dev will chime in with a humble response and 3 people will follow with +10000 and all hail the greatest dev ever then comes the shitty graphics and more promises. No one uses kore voip and beyond that what is Kore...? The tone in your own kore spam has changed over the last few weeks and we can tell you are getting sick of it too but you stay nice. I have the luxury of not caring if I loose thousands of bucks here or there. To the kore community take this post however you want but im sure it will just be removed anyway.  

So be it.
Personally, your post should not be removed. You're entitled to your opinions and concerns.
I remember when you gave your "All Hail the DEV" +10000 post...
I thought,...How out of character... But then you described yourself to a T.
A true speculator...and it's "In your Nick"...All you care about is "Yourmoneyman"...
as you kick Kore when it's convenient and pump it when it's the right time.

You're right.
My tone has changed.
I go to bat for the Kore Community and
have done it a number of times and you are correct
again. I care about Kore and the Community.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 11:43:27 AM

Off Topic:
Kind of...

IF you have not listened to this video of Andreas Antonopoulos it's IMO well worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM#t=434

btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

Long tome not been here but i still hold and stake.
Mike Mike i see you and Eurbids are fighting for the community and not every one is still motivated like Mike.

I have a hard time but i try to be more active now.
We all are talking about Korecoin is a long term coin and yes it is, to make that kind of profit we want, we must maybe one year or more but that´s normal and i know if people belief in something and if they fight for it they will accomplish.

Thanks for everybody who still believe in this Project.

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 12:39:10 PM

Mike Mike i see you and Eurbids are fighting for the community and not every one is still motivated like Mike.

We all are talking about Korecoin is a long term coin and yes it is, to make that kind of profit we want, we must maybe one year or more but that´s normal and i know if people belief in something and if they fight for it they will accomplish.

Welcome Back Brother!
We missed you!
 Smiley
Hope all is going best it can these days.

MM

btcage

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:33:19 PM

Welcome Back Brother!
We missed you!
 Smiley
Hope all is going best it can these days.

MM

yes brother thank you for the warm welcome.
i will send you a pm soon with unbelievable experiences i made in the last moths.
I see we got best prices for buying more coins Cheesy

Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:07:09 PM

Welcome back btcage!  Wink
BigBill

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 05:10:20 PM

Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763823.msg8606256#msg8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

You need a lot of votes, but you have one from me Smiley
Is this really necessary to enter another exchange ? 
btcage

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 09:44:41 PM

Thank you brother Cheesy

Azure

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:19:54 PM

+1  Welcome back(!)
 Smiley
btcage

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:54:42 AM

+1  Welcome back(!)
 Smiley

Thank you bro nice to be here again Cheesy

Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:13:41 AM

Vote KORE on bter!
https://bter.com/voting#KORE

We've seen posts for weeks about the Chinese KORECOIN Group and Meetings.
This is where they can be found.

Download the QQ/群 Community APP:
http://www.imqq.com/#download

Enter Code for KORECOIN/中国社区 Group:

BitcoinTalk Chinese KORECOIN thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763823.msg8606256#msg8606256
Thanks to fox19891989 running the Thread
Thanks to xzh16888, Splatters and others
who are active in the Chinese and other Communities!

Welcome to our Chinese KORE Community found on the QQ app.
 Smiley

You need a lot of votes, but you have one from me Smiley
Is this really necessary to enter another exchange ? 

Yes bill, is very important. Chinese markets are fundamental, Kore must continue to grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: