Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ LuckyBit Bitcoin Talk Affiliate Program ★ [CLOSED]  (Read 221275 times)
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 12:01:09 PM

Today's qualified enrollment has been background checked and found to be a duplicate enrollment. Both usernames are barred from the campaign. I don't know which part of "cheaters not welcome" you think doesn't apply to you, but it does.

wang_yan - Disqualified and barred for abuse
fanbeila - Disqualified and barred for abuse

I like giving people money. I don't like having to do this. Don't make me do this; be honest.

This campaign has difficulties to be full recently. With bitcoin price very low, I think the solution to solve this is either to raise payments or to remove recent bet condition.

The bet condition is hardly an expense. You said it yourself - "with bitcoin price very low", requiring our advertisers to play the game is not unreasonable. The reason the campaign has such spotty enrollment is that I just kicked out a bunch of cheaters that were double-enrolled in signature campaigns with 2 accounts (or more). Shaking the tree seems to have removed most of the bad fruit but I'm on a detailed inspection.

Perhaps pay rates will go up in the future, after all this shakes out. I'm not adverse to increasing the higher pay levels and removing the less popular enrollment slots but I want to settle one change at a time.
If you think I am not the right one, I can quit. But I must state that I didn't abuse. You may think I have many accounts in order to get more pay. But why didn't I join the compaign after my Activity updates to Sr. Member so that I could get a pay of 0.1 BTC?You know I am currently paid 0.05 BTC. I just want to tell you I didn't cheat you. I don't have multiple accounts.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:40:57 PM

I used to think LB is a fair game, but now I think it can be a potential scam. Is OP a teenager?

BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:57:11 PM

I used to think LB is a fair game, but now I think it can be a potential scam. Is OP a teenager?

Woooaaa easy dude , remember about time zone .Maybe he was sleep or busy.
But im sure he will answer your questions soon.
And im sure he was more older than you .

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
wang_yan

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:24:31 PM

I know OP and I can say he is a fair an thrust worthy guy. I am sure he has valid reasons to assume both of you abused this campaign and he'll explain them to you.

LB isn't a potential scam, just because you were disqualified from their signature campaign. They have given away a lot of bitcoins in this campaign and during their many promotions. Why would they throw away their good name just for 0.1 BTC (which they don't even owe you)?

Am I accusing them a potential scam with no reasons? No.

They're refusing to pay the commission without giving a reason. If I abused it, there's should be some evidence. Simply accusing people abusing it and refusing to pay is not cool.

leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 09:54:26 PM

And im sure he was more older than you .
I don't really think age has too much to do with it, however calling him a teenager @wang_yan is a bit...

stingleword (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:23:45 PM

Today's qualified enrollment has been background checked and found to be a duplicate enrollment. Both usernames are barred from the campaign. I don't know which part of "cheaters not welcome" you think doesn't apply to you, but it does.

This is unfair. I worked a month for 0.1 BTC, and you simply say that I was disqualified and refuse to pay. I didn't abuse this. Can you specify how did I abuse it?

The question you asked was answered in the post you replied to.

If you think I am not the right one, I can quit. But I must state that I didn't abuse. You may think I have many accounts in order to get more pay. But why didn't I join the compaign after my Activity updates to Sr. Member so that I could get a pay of 0.1 BTC?You know I am currently paid 0.05 BTC. I just want to tell you I didn't cheat you. I don't have multiple accounts.

Your "no motive" argument is as hollow as a tennis ball. Nice try, but it didn't even come close.

I haven't even had to answer, and the personal attack begins. Hilarious; my relationship with Lucky Bit as a third-party manager is well-documented and yet you accuse them as well. The reason for my decision was stated up front. I found evidence on bitcoin talk, and on the blockchain, that these two users are directly linked. Specifically, I found a spend-link between addresses used by both accounts. I gave warning two weeks ago that this was happening, and quite a kerfuffle has gone on here concerning the situation, so feigning ignorance now isn't going to help you either.

I'd be willing to entertain "explanations" or "requests for leniency". If you're honest with me, I'm willing to forgive; but I'm not willing to entertain accusations of being underage while managing a gambling site's advertisement campaign. Even if you try to be nice about it now, it's too late; I don't reciprocate hostility with acquiescence.

Post-script: I'm 37.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:53:45 AM

Is there ne way i can request a 7 day extension due to low activity over the hollidays my post count is a little low and dont want to spam uselessness all of the forum to try and catch up that fast???
wang_yan

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:29:40 AM

This is unfair. I worked a month for 0.1 BTC, and you simply say that I was disqualified and refuse to pay. I didn't abuse this. Can you specify how did I abuse it?

The question you asked was answered in the post you replied to.

Your "no motive" argument is as hollow as a tennis ball. Nice try, but it didn't even come close.

I haven't even had to answer, and the personal attack begins. Hilarious; my relationship with Lucky Bit as a third-party manager is well-documented and yet you accuse them as well. The reason for my decision was stated up front. I found evidence on bitcoin talk, and on the blockchain, that these two users are directly linked. Specifically, I found a spend-link between addresses used by both accounts. I gave warning two weeks ago that this was happening, and quite a kerfuffle has gone on here concerning the situation, so feigning ignorance now isn't going to help you either.

I'd be willing to entertain "explanations" or "requests for leniency". If you're honest with me, I'm willing to forgive; but I'm not willing to entertain accusations of being underage while managing a gambling site's advertisement campaign. Even if you try to be nice about it now, it's too late; I don't reciprocate hostility with acquiescence.

Post-script: I'm 37.

It doesn't matter even if you're 73, if you still behave like a teenager.

What I can say is this is my ONLY account. If you have any proof that there're some spend linking, prove it other than being childish. Or just pay what you should pay.

tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:32:09 AM

Your post history is also very inconsistent, and reveals evidence of signature campaign farming. I'll ignore the latter for now, but decline this application based on the former. You may re-apply after your activity level has increased.
Soo.. Would I qualify now? I've been working hard Smiley
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:27:13 PM

Do you happen to still have some open slot to a member like me?
madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:39:12 PM

7 slots are opened for members. Read the first page before subscribing.
wang_yan

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 12:53:58 PM

Even there's slots, you still might not get paid simply because you abuse it without any proof.

wang_yan

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:00:06 PM

So what?

7 slots only means there can be seven more victims to be scammed by OP.

madmat
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:05:33 PM

So what?

Stop this sheet man. You are just annoying everybody here.
wang_yan

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 01:16:35 PM

So what?

Stop this sheet man. You are just annoying everybody here.

I was only stating the truth and still waiting for an explanation from OP.

Of course if OP keeps on dodging, I can go to the Scam Accusation board.

Did you abuse this campaign? I bet you'd say no. If so, how do you feel it when I accuse you for abusing without providing any proofs?

Southpaw0
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010

666 - slave 2 the grind -

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 02:31:08 PM

So what?

its best to just walk away from this as a learning experience. you didnt follow the rules, enough with the slander  Grin

ill handcuff you to the shower and put an apple in your mouth with the water running on cold then you handcuff me to the bed and go to town.. just dont BURN the house down with your hot ass oven cus i will be dead and you will be gone
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 03:36:02 PM

My initial accusations seem to have some unintended consequences.  Grin
This clean up is good for the forum.
stingleword (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:31:06 PM

Is there ne way i can request a 7 day extension due to low activity over the hollidays my post count is a little low and dont want to spam uselessness all of the forum to try and catch up that fast???

Sure thing. Granted; your evaluation date is now 1/16/15. It's that easy, folks.

Did you abuse this campaign? I bet you'd say no. If so, how do you feel it when I accuse you for abusing without providing any proofs?

Do it. Here's my proof since you requested I publicly drag your transaction history through the mud.

wang_yan using address 1WangYun51JVkfgUfqz1iee9cnTb4Wh4B for registration
fanbeila using address 1Ms589bhAKcLh6m6VFb3udHe4MAmdCDBiM for prize claim

Spendlink of those addresses

Also, stop accusing me of avoiding you when you post while I'm asleep and don't get a prompt response. I'm a human, with arms and legs and appetites and emotions, and I cannot possibly answer questions round the clock.

Apply and find out. I can't background check everyone that just asks, it's too time consuming. A cursory glance doesn't display any immediate concerns to me but I can't do the whole lookup for nothing.

And in my eyes, you're a goddamned hero.

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
madmat
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:34:45 PM

Sure thing. Granted; your evaluation date is now 1/16/15. It's that easy, folks.

Do it. Here's my proof since you requested I publicly drag your transaction history through the mud.

wang_yan using address 1WangYun51JVkfgUfqz1iee9cnTb4Wh4B for registration
fanbeila using address 1Ms589bhAKcLh6m6VFb3udHe4MAmdCDBiM for prize claim

Spendlink of those addresses

Also, stop accusing me of avoiding you when you post while I'm asleep and don't get a prompt response. I'm a human, with arms and legs and appetites and emotions, and I cannot possibly answer questions round the clock.

Apply and find out. I can't background check everyone that just asks, it's too time consuming. A cursory glance doesn't display any immediate concerns to me but I can't do the whole lookup for nothing.

And in my eyes, you're a goddamned hero.

Thank you for the proof. I hope it will help wang_yan to stop trolling this thread.
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:47:53 PM

thanks :-) also glad I could show how easy it was and always has been ive been paid fairly every month ive been on this campaign
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: