Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultra Under-overclock image for A2 Innosilicon by Emdje - V5.0  (Read 79748 times)
emdje (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 10:56:22 AM

Here's hoping you hear from him soon!

I flashed the new Image on my 60 and 90 MH units, and for some reason they're getting a lot less hw errors. Not that I'm complaining, but what could have caused that? I was previously running version 2.0 on both.

I guess you were never able to get cgminer 4.9 working properly on the A2s? Also, did you ever figure a way of seeing the cgminer screen through ssh/putty?

I think it has to do with the updated stratum code having the miner run more smoothly.
And no I can't get cgminer 4.9 get to work. And if you stop cgminer in the browser you can start cgminer in the terminal when you are logged into the pi, that way you can see the cgminer screen:
Code:
sudo ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u emdje.3166 -p x --A1Pll1 1300 --A1Pll2 1300 --A1Pll3 1300 --A1Pll4 1300 --A1Pll5 1300 --A1Pll6 1300 --diff 4096 --api-listen --api-network --cs 8 --stmcu 0 --hwreset --no-submit-stale --lowmem
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:12:42 PM

Here's hoping you hear from him soon!

I flashed the new Image on my 60 and 90 MH units, and for some reason they're getting a lot less hw errors. Not that I'm complaining, but what could have caused that? I was previously running version 2.0 on both.

I guess you were never able to get cgminer 4.9 working properly on the A2s? Also, did you ever figure a way of seeing the cgminer screen through ssh/putty?

I think it has to do with the updated stratum code having the miner run more smoothly.
And no I can't get cgminer 4.9 get to work. And if you stop cgminer in the browser you can start cgminer in the terminal when you are logged into the pi, that way you can see the cgminer screen:
Code:
sudo ./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u emdje.3166 -p x --A1Pll1 1300 --A1Pll2 1300 --A1Pll3 1300 --A1Pll4 1300 --A1Pll5 1300 --A1Pll6 1300 --diff 4096 --api-listen --api-network --cs 8 --stmcu 0 --hwreset --no-submit-stale --lowmem

Cool, thanks. Going to give that a try later!

I noticed 3.1 is missing a few speed steps between 1200MHz and 1280MHz. Were they broken in 2.0, thus removed?
emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:16:08 PM

No they weren't broken, but when I was working on the underclock version I needed to sacrifice some options, because with to much options cgminer doesn't start at all (don't know why).

But if you need them I will put them back in for 3.1.
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:21:27 PM

Well, I could use them but I don't want to be a pain. My 60MH unit has 2 blades that like to spit out a whole lot of HW errors for some reason, so I used to run them at a slower speed than the other 2 which run at 1300MHz.

If you have to remove options, would removing 1320 and up be more logical? I don't think most blades will run properly above 1300 without increasing voltage which most people likely won't be able to do.
emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:26:53 PM

Well, I could use them but I don't want to be a pain. My 60MH unit has 2 blades that like to spit out a whole lot of HW errors for some reason, so I used to run them at a slower speed than the other 2 which run at 1300MHz.

If you have to remove options, would removing 1320 and up be more logical? I don't think most blades will run properly above 1300 without increasing voltage which most people likely won't be able to do.

It's not a pain. I like to provide something that is most usefull.
I am at work tonight and the raspberry pi I use for compiling is not on right now. But I'll change the code for version 3.1, and put the options between 1200 and 1280 back in. And then in the next version I will take out the indeed more logical higher 'in between' levels. (And probably try again to leave them all in as well Tongue )
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:41:36 PM

It's not a pain. I like to provide something that is most usefull.
I am at work tonight and the raspberry pi I use for compiling is not on right now. But I'll change the code for version 3.1, and put the options between 1200 and 1280 back in. And then in the next version I will take out the indeed more logical higher 'in between' levels. (And probably try again to leave them all in as well Tongue )

Sounds good, take you time. Don't rush yourself on my account!
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:36:52 AM

Here's a pic to give you an idea of the 2 flaky boards:

Do you think I should bother lowering their speeds to try and minimize HW errors? In that screenshot, 0 & 1 are running 1300MHz, while 2 & 3 are running 1280MHz.

Here's my 90MH, for the hell of it:

All 6 blades are running at 1300MHz.

What pisses me off the most about the 2 flaky boards is that I was screwed out of an RMA from pcfli, he told me a new firmware (which never came) would fix the issue.  Roll Eyes
emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 10:30:53 AM

That are still a lot of HW errors  Sad . It is quite possible that the two boards that have more HW errors have slightly different resistors (lower value) 'controlling' the voltage regulators. I don't know if you run these with free electricity, but if you do it is very worth it to overvolt them. I am running the board on 1400 MHz with 0.40% HW error:
Code:
ASC	Name	ID	Enabled	Status	Temperature	MHS av	MHS 5s	Accepted	Rejected	Hardware Errors	Utility	Last Share Pool	Last Share Time	Total MH	Diff1 Work	Difficulty Accepted	Difficulty Rejected	Last Share Difficulty	Last Valid Work	Device Hardware%	Device Rejected%	Device Elapsed
0 BA1 0 Y Alive         17.03 17.10 49,528             352             210          17.82/m 0 18:28:42 2,840,015.0589 43,284,885 43,016,736.84 257,847.06 735.17 -2s 0.00% 0.60% 166796

emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:12:10 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 12:45:49 PM by emdje

Updated cgminer, with requested  clock options:
https://mega.co.nz/#!rUETAYaK!BMTxVusrO5rnZK5eYbDeS7XcFdYV4MyZGBn0BCatFOg

Full image will be updated later when compressed and uploaded.

Edit: full image uploaded: https://mega.co.nz/#!qUdwgC7T!FjieYOsePmkStsygU_l7vqNUiCdEvuifOwgT7Jv5jlU
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:24:12 PM

Thanks for the image. Smiley

Not free, but pretty cheap at about 0.07c USD. I'd have to figure out if it would be worth it to run them overvolted, and for how long.
emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:00:55 PM

Not free, but pretty cheap at about 0.07c USD. I'd have to figure out if it would be worth it to run them overvolted, and for how long.

That is cheap.

BTW I have found what caused the difference in HW errors between the two images. Namely, I used a different postdivider in the formula that determines the clockspeed. Shouldn't matter, but somehow it does  Smiley

So I don't know if you tried the latest yet, but you should see a difference.
Prelude
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:47:29 PM

That is cheap.

BTW I have found what caused the difference in HW errors between the two images. Namely, I used a different postdivider in the formula that determines the clockspeed. Shouldn't matter, but somehow it does  Smiley

So I don't know if you tried the latest yet, but you should see a difference.

I've written the new image to SD cards, but haven't swaped them yet. Let's hope it helps! I'll let you know.
emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 05:01:37 PM

For the people who undervolted their A2: Version 4.0 is released.
I added underclock options of 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 and 1000 MHz to the software.
All available clock settings are: 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1280, 1300, 1320, 1340, 1360, 1380, 1400 MHz

https://mega.co.nz/#!zME2Va7b!lT3Gu6F0CL3i5ll0yl3SS2pn78NVpgZcJVITEnAyW9E

All other additions from previous versions are also in this build.
nomoco

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 08:48:14 PM

Hi emdje,

i tried your latest cgminer (just the binary), and it did not work for me like expected.
The cgminer works, but i don't have all the status and setup screens, and also there is no keyboard input possible.
This behaviour is most likely caused when you compile the binary without ncurses support.
So i ask you to compile the cgminer with ncurses support, is this possible...?
You just need the package "libncurses5-dev" installed on your build system, that should do the trick.
I would like to thest all the options of your cgminer, so i would appreciate your help.

greetings nomoco
emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 09:50:24 AM

Hi emdje,

i tried your latest cgminer (just the binary), and it did not work for me like expected.
The cgminer works, but i don't have all the status and setup screens, and also there is no keyboard input possible.
This behaviour is most likely caused when you compile the binary without ncurses support.
So i ask you to compile the cgminer with ncurses support, is this possible...?
You just need the package "libncurses5-dev" installed on your build system, that should do the trick.
I would like to thest all the options of your cgminer, so i would appreciate your help.

greetings nomoco

Hi nomoco,

What do you mean with no status and setup screens and no keyboard input? Do you mean the webinterface or when you login?
Reason I ask is because I have had no issues with any of the builds I made, I test them before I release them.
nomoco

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:13:01 PM

Hi emdje,

i don't use the hole image, just the cgminer binary and a conf file.
So no webinterface, just pure console input.
The reason for this is i use several instances of different cgminer binarys, because i control several different miners with just one raspberry pi.
Every miner runs in it's own screen session, and i get access to them via ssh.
Your version of cgminer doesn't have ncurses support, and that's why it does not accept keyboard input via console.
It works via API calls (like the webif does) so it works without problem if you use the hole image.

Do you understand what i mean...?
Thank you for your time and your work for all the a2 users!

emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 07:25:55 PM

Hi emdje,

i don't use the hole image, just the cgminer binary and a conf file.
So no webinterface, just pure console input.
The reason for this is i use several instances of different cgminer binarys, because i control several different miners with just one raspberry pi.
Every miner runs in it's own screen session, and i get access to them via ssh.
Your version of cgminer doesn't have ncurses support, and that's why it does not accept keyboard input via console.
It works via API calls (like the webif does) so it works without problem if you use the hole image.

Do you understand what i mean...?
Thank you for your time and your work for all the a2 users!

I see why that could be different, and very clever to run them like that.
Don't fully get it yet, but I see it as a nice go to learn some more and try and built a version that works for you.

I am interested in how you connect multiple miners (I assume multiple control boards??) to the pi. Could you explain, possibly with photo's? Keen to learn here Smiley

It is easter now, so it will probably take some days before I get around to it, but I will get back to you.

^^^^ is that really enough or do I need to do more?
nomoco

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:00:45 AM

Unfortunally I have just one A2 mini, but I have a Zeus Lightning and some old Gridseeds.
I connected the other miners to the USB ports of the A2's raspberry, and this pi is able to run the different cgminers synchronously.

I also voltmodded the A2 boards with 12,4K resistors, and this decreases the HW errors of the chips much.
Thank you for your howto in this topic, this helped me for my modding. Not the first voltmod i did, and everything went smooth.

If you have installed the libncurses5-dev package on your build system, you don't need to do extra work to get the ncurses support running.
The configure script should check for libncurses and build in the support if it's there. Just do "./configure" and then "make" like always, after the "sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev".

I searched the net for another A2 mini or Terminator the last months, but i didn't find some for a real price yet. Still the best scrypt miner out there!

But now it's easter, and we need to do other things. No problem if you do this some days later, my system is running smooth for along time now.
For now I use the cgminer of the minereu image, with fullfills my needs. It just doesn't have the extra options of your build.

So have nice easter days!

emdje (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 11:47:31 AM

Unfortunally I have just one A2 mini, but I have a Zeus Lightning and some old Gridseeds.
I connected the other miners to the USB ports of the A2's raspberry, and this pi is able to run the different cgminers synchronously.

I also voltmodded the A2 boards with 12,4K resistors, and this decreases the HW errors of the chips much.
Thank you for your howto in this topic, this helped me for my modding. Not the first voltmod i did, and everything went smooth.

If you have installed the libncurses5-dev package on your build system, you don't need to do extra work to get the ncurses support running.
The configure script should check for libncurses and build in the support if it's there. Just do "./configure" and then "make" like always, after the "sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev".

I searched the net for another A2 mini or Terminator the last months, but i didn't find some for a real price yet. Still the best scrypt miner out there!

But now it's easter, and we need to do other things. No problem if you do this some days later, my system is running smooth for along time now.
For now I use the cgminer of the minereu image, with fullfills my needs. It just doesn't have the extra options of your build.

So have nice easter days!

Code:
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libncurses5-dev is already the newest version.
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  libssl-dev libssl-doc
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 27 not upgraded.

Was already installed, but the autoreconf command didn't add support for curses in the config.h file.
So I manually changed the config.h file to define support.

But it gives me this:
Code:
 CC     cgminer-cgminer.o
  CC     cgminer-util.o
  CC     cgminer-sha2.o
  CC     cgminer-api.o
  CC     cgminer-logging.o
  CC     cgminer-driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.o
  CC     cgminer-spi-context.o
  CCLD   cgminer
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `_wlog':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2488: undefined reference to `wprintw'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `disable_curses_windows':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3177: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3178: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3179: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3180: undefined reference to `nocbreak'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3181: undefined reference to `echo'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3182: undefined reference to `delwin'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3183: undefined reference to `delwin'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `disable_curses':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3205: undefined reference to `delwin'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:3206: undefined reference to `endwin'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `check_winsizes':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2443: undefined reference to `werase'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2450: undefined reference to `wresize'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2453: undefined reference to `wresize'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2454: undefined reference to `mvwin'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `_mutex_unlock_noyield':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/./miner.h:745: undefined reference to `stdscr'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/./miner.h:745: undefined reference to `LINES'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `logwin_update':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2538: undefined reference to `wtouchln'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2539: undefined reference to `wrefresh'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `clear_logwin':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2529: undefined reference to `werase'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2530: undefined reference to `wclear'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `_mutex_unlock_noyield':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/./miner.h:745: undefined reference to `stdscr'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `log_curses_only':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2514: undefined reference to `wprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2516: undefined reference to `wtouchln'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2517: undefined reference to `wrefresh'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2514: undefined reference to `wprintw'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `_wlogprint':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2495: undefined reference to `wprintw'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `curses_print_status':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2273: undefined reference to `wattr_on'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2277: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2278: undefined reference to `wattr_off'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2284: undefined reference to `wmove'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2284: undefined reference to `whline'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2285: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2286: undefined reference to `wclrtoeol'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2287: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2290: undefined reference to `wclrtoeol'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2298: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2302: undefined reference to `wclrtoeol'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2303: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2305: undefined reference to `wmove'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2305: undefined reference to `whline'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2306: undefined reference to `wmove'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2306: undefined reference to `whline'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2311: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `watchdog_thread':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7322: undefined reference to `LINES'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `curses_print_devstatus':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2363: undefined reference to `wmove'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2364: undefined reference to `wprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2367: undefined reference to `wprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2388: undefined reference to `wprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2394: undefined reference to `wprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2403: undefined reference to `wprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2405: undefined reference to `wclrtoeol'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `watchdog_thread':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7346: undefined reference to `wtouchln'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7347: undefined reference to `wrefresh'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7348: undefined reference to `wtouchln'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7349: undefined reference to `wrefresh'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `curses_print_devstatus':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2382: undefined reference to `wprintw'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `curses_print_status':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2295: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `change_logwinsize':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2433: undefined reference to `wresize'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2425: undefined reference to `mvwin'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:2426: undefined reference to `wresize'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `curses_input':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7598: undefined reference to `echo'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7602: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7604: undefined reference to `wgetnstr'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7607: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7608: undefined reference to `noecho'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `display_options':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4842: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4859: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4926: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4915: undefined reference to `stdscr'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `set_options':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4960: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4968: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:5008: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:5026: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:5034: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:5028: undefined reference to `stdscr'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `input_pool':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7682: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7714: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7714: undefined reference to `immedok'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `display_pools':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4682: undefined reference to `immedok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4721: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4691: undefined reference to `wattr_on'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4709: undefined reference to `wattr_off'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4796: undefined reference to `stdscr'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4689: undefined reference to `wattr_on'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:4832: undefined reference to `immedok'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `input_thread':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:5050: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:5066: undefined reference to `stdscr'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `enable_curses':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7819: undefined reference to `initscr'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `enable_curses_windows':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7803: undefined reference to `newwin'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7804: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7805: undefined reference to `newwin'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7806: undefined reference to `idlok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7807: undefined reference to `scrollok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7808: undefined reference to `leaveok'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7809: undefined reference to `cbreak'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:7810: undefined reference to `noecho'
cgminer-cgminer.o: In function `main':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:8305: undefined reference to `stdscr'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:8518: undefined reference to `halfdelay'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:8520: undefined reference to `wgetch'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/cgminer.c:8522: undefined reference to `cbreak'
cgminer-driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.o: In function `A1_curses_print_status':
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2380: undefined reference to `wmove'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2380: undefined reference to `whline'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2328: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2426: undefined reference to `mvwprintw'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2428: undefined reference to `wclrtoeol'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2430: undefined reference to `wmove'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2430: undefined reference to `whline'
/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2/driver-SPI-bitmine-A1.c:2432: undefined reference to `wclrtoeol'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:666: recipe for target 'cgminer' failed
make[1]: *** [cgminer] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/Downloads/cgminer-3.9.0-a2-dg-ext-un-po-strV2'
Makefile:1037: recipe for target 'install-recursive' failed
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

nomoco

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

Thank you for trying to compile cgminer with ncurses support, emdje.
I don't know whats the problem when you compile with curses support. Somehow it looks like this are errors caused by windows libraries stuff.
But i'm not sure.
For now i don't have time, because i go to china for some weeks today.
Maybe i will have some time to look for some A2's when i'm there, we'll see.
For this time my A2 mini will run unattended at home with the old cgminer binary i use to run.
So there's no need for you to work on compiling cgminer for me the next weeks.

thanks again, thumbs up for you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: