Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution!  (Read 148918 times)
mickyd

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

Link for windows wallet isn't working :

https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:38:32 PM

Working for me: https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs
mickyd

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:43:13 PM

Working for me: https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs

For me works only with google chrome! Very strange
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:44:30 PM

Just tried with IE, working too.  Wink
TheMightyX (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:21:20 PM

For me works only with google chrome! Very strange

"isn't working" is kind of vague.
Is it saying "server cannot be found"? or is it taking you to mega but saying file couldn't be found?
Not to point out the obvious but are you clicking on the "https://mega.co.nz/#" part of https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs ?

or https://mega.co.nz/#!LYxzSASJ!xp1eFaK-IVu_Imo4GItPE83rXz1-NeC41Yvgy8PRuZs ?
All though I don't use full links so most likely this was not the issue.

I've noticed there are some chrome specific bugs with this forum software.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

Ok guys, working on installing chat into wallet now.
If anyone has any development (C++) experience feel free to contact me. There are plenty of features we'd like to implement and the more help we get the faster we can make this coin amazing  Grin
Also looking for web developers to help create services for our community.
Lots of bounty coins to be had in exchange for your time and effort!

Oh wow you are relentless aren't you  Tongue Just finished work on the wallet and already looking at adding new features. Granted chat would be pretty cool  Roll Eyes
I have a good feeling about this coin. I think it's going to be a freaking amazing coin that everyone will want to have a piece of  Grin
Thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this. You're the man!!!  Cool
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:46:12 PM

If anyone has any development (C++) experience feel free to contact me. There are plenty of features we'd like to implement and the more help we get the faster we can make this coin amazing  Grin

Oh wow you are relentless aren't you  Tongue Just finished work on the wallet and already looking at adding new features. Granted chat would be pretty cool  Roll Eyes
I have a good feeling about this coin. I think it's going to be a freaking amazing coin that everyone will want to have a piece of  Grin
Thanks for all the time and effort you're putting into this. You're the man!!!  Cool

Thanks for the kind words ObscureBean!
I am definitely trying to set this coin apart from the 1-pager, copy/paste clones out there.
I'm very tired of seeing new coin ANN's and thinking "is this really the best we can do?".
So far we have done a pretty good job I think, but there is still a lot more to do.

We don't have the development support in place yet, but as we grow and our coin is listed on exchanges we will be able to use our developer bounty funds to pay for whatever we may need to get us to the point where we can sustain ourselves without relying on those bounty funds. I've been receiving many messages from web developers about creating sites/services for our community as well as a couple inquiries from programmers about contributing to coin development. It is difficult for me because they want to know what the bounties would be and at this time its hard to specify a set amount for bounties. If I was to set an arbitrary number we would risk under- (or over-) compensating them.  Undecided

The entire process is tricky because everything we do needs to be carefully considered and projected, or we won't be much better than the rest of the under-thought and under-planned projects out there.

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

Very much looking forward to see what the future holds for PMP. They've been good on their word so far for quiz payouts, solid Proof of Stake system that already works. Good work guys. Going to follow this one closely for the foreseeable future!
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

I really like this coin Tongue I could have gotten more but i made a few silly mistakes in the quiz haha
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:50:51 AM

Very much looking forward to see what the future holds for PMP. They've been good on their word so far for quiz payouts, solid Proof of Stake system that already works. Good work guys. Going to follow this one closely for the foreseeable future!

I really like this coin Tongue I could have gotten more but i made a few silly mistakes in the quiz haha

Disclaimer:
These people have in no way been payed to say nice things about me and this project

*slides 5000 PMP under the table*

Wink

TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:15:58 AM

I've just finished creating the Chinese (Mandarin) Launch ANN.

There are a couple things missing, waiting on our chinese translator to fix.

But the majority of it is up  Grin

quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:35:17 AM

TheMightyX is a scammer and liar.

He stole my PMPs.

Even kbroadfoot, one of the largest PMC supporter and former member of PMP distances itself from him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665048.msg8007241#msg8007241

TMX, give us our coins back or i will open a scam accusation and proof all. I show people what you have done "behind the scene"

All right guys,
For reasons that will become obvious I decided it would not be wise to post this in either the PMC or the PMP threads,
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:37:45 AM

Thanks for the kind words ObscureBean!
I am definitely trying to set this coin apart from the 1-pager, copy/paste clones out there.
I'm very tired of seeing new coin ANN's and thinking "is this really the best we can do?".
So far we have done a pretty good job I think, but there is still a lot more to do.

We don't have the development support in place yet, but as we grow and our coin is listed on exchanges we will be able to use our developer bounty funds to pay for whatever we may need to get us to the point where we can sustain ourselves without relying on those bounty funds. I've been receiving many messages from web developers about creating sites/services for our community as well as a couple inquiries from programmers about contributing to coin development. It is difficult for me because they want to know what the bounties would be and at this time its hard to specify a set amount for bounties. If I was to set an arbitrary number we would risk under- (or over-) compensating them.  Undecided

The entire process is tricky because everything we do needs to be carefully considered and projected, or we won't be much better than the rest of the under-thought and under-planned projects out there.

Great work TheMightyX!!
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:51:02 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 11:40:55 AM by TheMightyX

TheMightyX is a scammer and liar.

He stole my PMPs.

Even kbroadfoot, one of the largest PMC supporter and former member of PMP distances itself from him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665048.msg8007241#msg8007241

TMX, give us our coins back or i will open a scam accusation and proof all. I show people what you have done "behind the scene"

All right guys,
For reasons that will become obvious I decided it would not be wise to post this in either the PMC or the PMP threads,

Let me save you the trouble. I have nothing to hide.

All right guys,

For reasons that will become obvious I decided it would not be wise to post this in either the PMC or the PMP threads, as the entire crypto community would see and could create FUD surrounding our project. That is the last thing we need at this delicate stage so please keep this message confidential.
I believe there is a 10 recipient maximum so I am sending this to you in chunks of 10.
here is the list of everyone who I've sent to, if you wish to reply to everyone, please do so but remove my comments as they are super long.

"bungholio",'quasimodo","Matt9301","equamobi","kbroadfoot","yogibaer","davidcc6","saugwurm","Mr_Crow"
"nexter","_CR_","uzer23","kingscrown","Nullu","Burninj","hilgi","iGoodwin","anotherlateminer","adsoyo"
"salsacz","hazubai","maardein","Seidr","elrapido"

Got some news that might seem disruptive, its not really.
When we started we made some arbitrary decisions that have come back to bite us in the ass.

I will explain as best I can.

When we began, I was focused on future plans, so much so that I gave very little thought to how these swapped coins should be distributed. We hastily agreed to a 1:1 swap ratio to focus more on creating and expanding the project. In our oversight we made certain decisions that will put a large number of people at a great disadvantage and put the longevity of the coin and project into jeopardy.

What I'm talking about is the coin distribution and to a lesser extent the swap ratio.
Calculating the data from the giveaway so far (just under 400, after less than a week), it is realistic to assume that the majority of entrants will be receiving less than 100 PMP. In fact it is more likely that new community members will be receiving less or roughly 50 PMP on the giveaway launch. By month 2 that amount will drop to less than 20 for new members. By month 3 we are looking at less than 5 PMP, and subsequent months less than 1 (You heard that right). New members who join the community after two months from now will be receiving less than 5 PMP.

Here is the problem:
We will have an estimated 800 members by the end of the month probably more.
800 members will be sharing  80,000 PMP.
This is 100 PMP each.

By month 2 we can assume at least a doubled community size based on community marketing/growth and expansion. For arguments sake lets say 2000.

By the end of month 2 we will have at least 2000 members.
2000 members will be sharing  80,000 PMP.
This is 40 PMP each.

And so on and so on. As you can see, the distribution mechanism ensures that scarcity increases which in turn should drive values upwards. The problem is, if 20 PMC holders (us) hold over 50% of the available currency on day one, the value of the coin will never rise because all it will take is one single PMC holder to crash the price. And with over 20 whales we can't expect the price to rise because every time it does we will have a whale selling out a chunk of his PMC stash. We will all be mega whales (some more than others)...

It should be known that some members hold upwards of 8000 PMC (myself being one of them).

We can't in good concience benefit ourselves so much, and give little to nothing in return but crumbs (there is no other way to describe this scenario, crumbs).

"PreminePlus will strive to be a true egalitarian system where no one person has an advantage over another".
This is what I wrote at the beginning of the Launch ANN. If we continue on our current course, I will have made a liar out of myself and the currency. I have plans that when come to light will allow us to be a truly self-sustaining system and community. This system MUST be built on a solid foundation or it will decay and eventually crumble. If we abuse our position of power in this instance we will be just another unfairly distributed coin, with an unfair system benefiting just a few. I believe in fair and realistic compensation. PMC holders should be benefitted, but in a realistic manner. Can we really say with a straight face, that we should be entitled to 50x-100x what the new community members receive? on day one?

I don't expect everyone who swapped PMC to return their PMC, and I don't expect everyone would be willing to. It certainly wouldn't be fair for some members to comply with the new guidelines and others not. In any case what I do propose is as we are spreading out the distribution of giveaway coins over a 6 month period (with coins being alotted each month), in the name of fairness we do the same with the Swapped coins over a three month period.

For example, the swap window is 3 months, so we would give out 30% of your PMP alottement on month 1, another 30% at month 2, and the remaining 40% at month 3.

This way we abide by the same rules we apply to the new community members, no one getting special treatment and we protect ourselves from any one of us dumping a massive amount of coins. I can't see any valid argument to this but if for some rediculous reason you think of one I would be happy to hear it.

Secondly what I propose is that we reduce our swap ratio from 1:1 to 3:1, 5:1 or 10:1.

etc etc etc

I'll cut it off there as its about 3 times as long, but everyone can get the general idea of what I was trying to achieve. I realized a flaw in the swap distribution plan and tried to do the right thing and fix it.

At the end I asked the community to vote for one of those proposed ratios and we had a majority vote in favor of 3:1.

As everyone can see, I am trying to increase fairness for the new 800+ members and protect the longevity and potential of the coin.
You along with 3 or 4 others, would rather risk destroying the coin, just to preserve an arbitrary number I set in the beginning, before designing the distribution model. The 1:1 ratio was to be paired with the initial distribution strategy which was redesigned over a month ago. The swap strategy was not redesigned at that time.

The new distribution model gives less coins to more people, its only fair that we get less coins as well or else what we have done is reduced their coins but not our own.

If you still want 1:1 swap ratio we would need to increase the coins for the new members by at least 3 times. Rather than inconvenience 800+ people with a higher max coins, it makes more sense to inconvenience ourselves (all 24 of us) with a lower swap ratio. You are so shortsighted to think that you and me and the rest of the 24 member PMC community are more important than the new PMP community. Have fun telling that to 800+ people  Cheesy
Without them we are nothing and if we were to go ahead with the flawed swap model we would alienate all of them.

And you also think blackmailing me will get you what you want. Maybe you should have voted over the past 10 days instead of waiting until after the community vote to voice your irrational opinions?

quasimodo you should have received a PM from TMX on July 8th like me and others. There, everything is explained why the change would be necessary and so on.

Yes i have received, but I only noticed four days later. I don't take time to read the endless messages of TMX.
For sure TMX can explaine to all why he has not make a official announcement of this changing.
I know the first part of his message.
I'm waiting of a official statement in this thread. Otherwise i will open a thread with a scam accusation.

edit: @ yogibaer

Es geht mir nicht um die Coins. Diese selbstgerechte, besserwisserische, schulmeisterliche, arrogante Art von TMX
geht mir unglaublich auf den Senkel.

"I don't take time to read the endless messages of TMX."
Well, I'm sorry but I can't help you there  Roll Eyes

The community voted, the majority agreed, end of discussion.
This wasn't even something we needed to vote on because it was so obviously the right thing to do. Frankly, the fact that I have to try to plead with you and reason with you that something so obviously right is the right thing to do disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bringing this to light only makes you and the 3 other PMC members who were against these decisions look like selfish assholes.

I am working my ass off for this coin, with very little help from anyone, and you treat me like this?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you autistic?
I've tried to reason with you but you won't listen to common sense for whatever selfish, arrogant, immature reason.
I should take your PMP and throw it away as you seem so intent on badmouthing and hurting this currency, but because I'm obviously the only mature adult among us, I wont.

You want to rip off these 800+ people.
You think you are going to get any support here?
 Cheesy

Don't ever try to threaten me or blackmail me again you selfish, arrogant little prick. Everything I have done is to benefit you and those 800+ people and to create a more fair and ideal currency.

yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:12:28 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 12:23:44 PM by yogibaer

Just some thoughts without being selfish ...

Nobody wants to rip off 800+ people. These 800+ people still have the chance to buy PMC in the market and swap it for PMP to stock up their PMP from the giveaway.

If these 800+ people really started to buy PMC for the swap offer the price for PMC would skyrocket!

Why does it not skyrocket? Why almost nobody buys PMC to swap it for PMP?

Do the 800+ people KNOW that they still can buy PMC and get more PMP this way?

quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:23:12 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 11:44:58 AM by quasimodo

Don't ever try to threaten me or blackmail me again you selfish, arrogant little prick. Everything I have done is to benefit you and those 800+ people and to create a more fair and ideal currency.

Don't benefit me, give me back my 7K PMC.  Cool  Cool  Tongue Tongue

Your foul-mouthed insults only show your true character. Any decisions or votings, two weeks after I swapped my PMCs are not relevant.
And btw, the community has not voted, it was only a part of the community, invited from you.

I have exchanged 1:1 to get my coins and you have it stolen from me again. These are the facts.
If you don't get what you have paid for, its a scam.

The community itself can calculate what happens with the coins you administer if the coin should ever come to an Exchange.  Sad

I have no fear, even if you think you're incredibly important.
I do not care who supported me, even when I'm all alone I'll tell you again:

you're a LIAR AND SCAMMER
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:19:38 PM

Nobody wants to rip off 800+ people. These 800+ people still have the chance to buy PMC in the market and swap it for PMP to stock up their PMP from the giveaway.

If these 800+ people really started to buy PMC for the swap offer the price for PMC would skyrocket!

yogi.... I think you are missing a key factor here.
you are saying "well its ok if we get a TON (admit it, theres no need to lie, you will get a TON of PMP) if we don't reduce our swap ratio, because other people can BUY PMC and trade it for PMP".

Is it all right for you to get 5000 PMP for free, but they have to pay for every single one?
And what happens if lots of people want to buy PMC then? then the price goes up and they all have to compete and pay overpriced prices?
Isn't that just a exit-strategy for PMC holders then?

There is also only 15k PMC listed on poloniex.
So what happens if more than a few people want to buy?
No, asking the new community to pay in order to have a fair stake is, well, unfair.
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:30:53 PM

At the end I asked the community to vote for one of those proposed ratios and we had a majority vote in favor of 3:1.

When did this happen? I didnt see any voting option anywhere?
If you are worried about the 800+ people, why didnt you create your own coin, without the help from PMC community.

You came to the PMC community asking for funds, laid down the terms, the community agreed and once you got the funds
and wallet ready, suddenly you started worrying about the 800+ people?

Benezivas

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:51:29 PM

yogi.... I think you are missing a key factor here.
you are saying "well its ok if we get a TON (admit it, theres no need to lie, you will get a TON of PMP) if we don't reduce our swap ratio, because other people can BUY PMC and trade it for PMP".

Is it all right for you to get 5000 PMP for free, but they have to pay for every single one?
And what happens if lots of people want to buy PMC then? then the price goes up and they all have to compete and pay overpriced prices?
Isn't that just a exit-strategy for PMC holders then?

There is also only 15k PMC listed on poloniex.
So what happens if more than a few people want to buy?
No, asking the new community to pay in order to have a fair stake is, well, unfair.

You are basically stating that everyone that has a lot of PMC right now got it for free in the beginning. This may be true for about 10 or 20 people, but the rest bought the coins with their BTC. You are basically laughing in the faces of people going all "woops, sorry bro, they got them for free so I have to take them from everyone, lol". Also, as a swapper of over 5k PMC, why did I never get a PM to participate in the voting? It seems that you only invited about half of the people on the list to your voting and closed it withing 2 days again.
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:11:42 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 01:31:04 PM by TheMightyX

When did this happen? I didnt see any voting option anywhere?
If you are worried about the 800+ people, why didnt you create your own coin, without the help from PMC community.

You came to the PMC community asking for funds, laid down the terms, the community agreed and once you got the funds
and wallet ready, suddenly you started worrying about the 800+ people?

Hello Bluedude,
those funds went to pay loljosh for the initial coin generation.
You can verify that with him quite easily.
I haven't kept a red cent, in fact I've invested more into this coin, for Domain names/VPS.

So please don't infer that I've somehow stolen anyone's BTC.

Afterwards he was unable to perform any wallet modifications or give us a DNS node at the time. He gave us a blank coin and from day one I have been developing this coin on my own.

I'm sorry you weren't included. The reason is because you hid your name on the excel swap list.

The newsletter list was compiled from the list on the public excel document.
As well I see you swapped on July 14th, 6 days after I sent the announcement.

If you would like to speak with me on IRC or via PM I can explain to you exactly why we needed to enact these measures. If you are a fan of reason I believe you might even agree with me  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: