Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution!  (Read 148926 times)
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:49:11 AM

PMP is still in distribution phase. Phase 3 started now and you can apply for the September giveaway. See the OP how it works!
Eleonore

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:18:51 AM

PMP is still in distribution phase. Phase 3 started now and you can apply for the September giveaway. See the OP how it works!
Nice job,i have applied for a share but i was rejected.This time i will have a try,hope i can get a free share.
TheMightyX (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:25:06 AM

Deposited to PMPDICE but didnt work. Payment went through but nothing showed up Smiley
How much did you deposit?
I noticed a bug:

If you click the deposit button a window pops up with your deposit address. if you copy the address and close the window and press deposit again, it generates a new address. Your funds are deposited but they aren't credited to your account...

Send me the tx id I will refund you.
Need to bring that to the developers attention.
For now just make sure to leave the deposit window up when you deposit, just to be safe.
if anyone wants a few PMP to play around with on the dice site just PM me your address, I'll send you a bit to play with.
GoldenBTC

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:07:03 PM

no big exchange yet?

maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:48:12 PM

PMP should set up a Proof of Action campaign.
stole the idea from ProzCoin, check it out.
https://gleam.io/Y2FI3/prozcoin-proof-of-action

Seems like a nice idea!

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 07:01:30 PM

Seems like a nice idea!

Of course it's a great idea!
With little steps or actions made by the community, promotion of PreminePlus could be higher!

Devs can set up a donations wallet or a site to do similar tasks like the ones from Prozcoin. They're going to promote a great project and thanks to that they're going to obtain some coins for their work  Cheesy

Interested!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 07:12:48 PM

This is great yes, but actions should not be restricted to any areas, because when I try to claim free coins I get "Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region" and this is actually bad promotion.
Eventhough sometimes even bad publicies is good.
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:16:30 PM

This is great yes, but actions should not be restricted to any areas, because when I try to claim free coins I get "Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region" and this is actually bad promotion.
Eventhough sometimes even bad publicies is good.

Yeah, no region restrictions of course. Why would we prevent someone from a certain part of the world from joining in PMP actions?

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:27:37 PM

Seems like a nice idea!
yep, that is a very good idea. We should have our campaign starting soon!

this space is intentionally left blank
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 12:24:00 AM

Seems like a nice idea!

They are apperently paying $149 a month for that  Shocked
Theres a cheaper version thats $39...  Undecided

Neither sounds enticing.. So I decided to build my own today..
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Its still in beta, and payouts are manual, but its functional!

Just set it up for NobleCoin, will try to get to PMP tonight or tomorrow.

In the mean time, to do this we will need to raise some money. I don't wanna collect until I have the service up and running in case anything happens and I have to delay it for some reason..
But does anyone wanna pledge an amount of PMP?
I'll start off by pledging 100 PMP to be used for the PMP PoA Campaign

Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:01:34 AM

Distribution of the next round of coins has been a little delayed, as my system suffered two blue screens yesterday. It's very likely the graphics card, so I've uninstalled and reinstalled new drivers, so provided my system is BSOD free by tonight, I can start the distribution. I just wouldn't want to run a wallet with that sort of crash, as I have no idea if it would cause problems.

I'm sure it'll be fine now. Worst case I'll just have to run smaller batches, but I'd rather get the coins out asap.  Grin

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
haos

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:56:20 AM

New wallet synced but coins are not received.
I've just checked the list for first giveaway (from second post in this thread) and my address is not there anymore...
It was there when i checked it about 3 weeks ago.
I've sent the PM with address to PMPgiveaway on July 10.

If your account was suspicious you might have been removed. I just checked and I'm not sure why you were removed though... it might have been by mistake. We had several people helping with the giveaway list by the end. All though you are the first "sockpuppet" to step up and claim otherwise so I think our track record is pretty good  Grin
We did set aside 20 stakes (I added 20 stakes) to the total amount of stakes after we removed the sockpuppets to cover any mistakes we might have made.

I'll get Nullu to send you a stake. The leftover stakes from that safety pile will just get added to the next months giveaway I guess.
Sorry about that haos.

Thank you TheMightyX!
Waiting to receive the coins Wink

What about current giveaway?
Can i participate in it too, or it is only for new people?
Hi guys. Still didn't receive coins from 1st giveaway.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:24:53 AM

This topic should be moving more
Good list,good promo
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:21:25 AM

Distribution of the next round of coins has been a little delayed, as my system suffered two blue screens yesterday. It's very likely the graphics card, so I've uninstalled and reinstalled new drivers, so provided my system is BSOD free by tonight, I can start the distribution. I just wouldn't want to run a wallet with that sort of crash, as I have no idea if it would cause problems.

I'm sure it'll be fine now. Worst case I'll just have to run smaller batches, but I'd rather get the coins out asap.  Grin

Nice! Really looking forward to it, gives me more coins to stake Cheesy
Nullu

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:03:20 PM

New wallet synced but coins are not received.
I've just checked the list for first giveaway (from second post in this thread) and my address is not there anymore...
It was there when i checked it about 3 weeks ago.
I've sent the PM with address to PMPgiveaway on July 10.

If your account was suspicious you might have been removed. I just checked and I'm not sure why you were removed though... it might have been by mistake. We had several people helping with the giveaway list by the end. All though you are the first "sockpuppet" to step up and claim otherwise so I think our track record is pretty good  Grin
We did set aside 20 stakes (I added 20 stakes) to the total amount of stakes after we removed the sockpuppets to cover any mistakes we might have made.

I'll get Nullu to send you a stake. The leftover stakes from that safety pile will just get added to the next months giveaway I guess.
Sorry about that haos.

Thank you TheMightyX!
Waiting to receive the coins Wink

What about current giveaway?
Can i participate in it too, or it is only for new people?
Hi guys. Still didn't receive coins from 1st giveaway.

I don't think TheMightyX ever sent me the instruction to send you a stake. If he hasn't added it to the next giveaway sheet or emailed it to me, then he can drop me a PM and I'll sort it then.

ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:25:58 PM

Seems like a nice idea!

They are apparently paying $149 a month for that  Shocked
Theres a cheaper version thats $39...  Undecided

Neither sounds enticing.. So I decided to build my own today..
http://www.cryptotycoons.com/poa-campaigns/noblecoin-proof-action/

Its still in beta, and payouts are manual, but its functional!

Just set it up for NobleCoin, will try to get to PMP tonight or tomorrow.

In the mean time, to do this we will need to raise some money. I don't wanna collect until I have the service up and running in case anything happens and I have to delay it for some reason..
But does anyone wanna pledge an amount of PMP?
I'll start off by pledging 100 PMP to be used for the PMP PoA Campaign

Do we want to run with this idea?
I don't mind setting it up, but I can't afford to pay out for very long myself. We also need to decide what a payment should be. 1 PMP? 5 PMP?
I also don't mind sending the list of addresses to pay out to to Nullu or anyone else to handle payments if we feel thats a better way of doing it.
This is something I plan to do for free for PMP! =)

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:31:59 PM

I don't mind setting it up, but I can't afford to pay out for very long myself. We also need to decide what a payment should be. 1 PMP? 5 PMP?
I also don't mind sending the list of addresses to pay out to to Nullu or anyone else to handle payments if we feel thats a better way of doing it.

I believe we should give it a go and we should start beginning of the next week, if possible.
I see it as a similar action, with tasks to follow PMP twitter, facebook, tweet something, sign-up for newsletter, etc. each task being worth, say 1-2 PMP, if there is budget for that. That would make it reasonable, yet worth for the users to grab 10-15 PMP extra apart from the regular stake.
We have so far 880 unique users, I believe that may be good Proof-of-Community.
As for preparing the form, in case you could help with that, that would simplify a lot our actions.
We would need to implement a double entry check - that is the most tricky part of it.

ctenc001

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:34:16 PM

I believe we should give it a go and we should start beginning of the next week, if possible.
I see it as a similar action, with tasks to follow PMP twitter, facebook, tweet something, sign-up for newsletter, etc. each task being worth, say 1-2 PMP, if there is budget for that. That would make it reasonable, yet worth for the users to grab 10-15 PMP extra apart from the regular stake.
As for preparing the form, in case you could help with that, that would simplify a lot our actions.
We would need to implement a double entry check - that is the most tricky part of it.
Im not quite sure what you are refering to when you say preparing the form and doubke entry check. Mind explaining?
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:42:47 PM

Im not quite sure what you are refering to when you say preparing the form and doubke entry check. Mind explaining?
I was thinking of creating a form for users to subscribe myself and was wondering how to implement the check for double entries.

Nullu

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:41:19 PM

Just implementing some address checking into the giveaway script to prevent it crashing when it encounters invalid addresses. It means I can churn through more addresses, and then be left with the bunch of addresses that need to be fixed. I should have implemented it from the start, but I'm a lazy programmer.

In the next version I might implement some regular expression matching. so any additional text in the spreadsheet along with the address will just get ignored. As long as the address matches the PMP address format, it'll process the transaction. Right now I'm just checking the field length and first character for address validation. Which is fine, except when there's extra text in the row.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: