Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution!  (Read 148923 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:23:16 PM

Ok gals & guys, the first batch of November stakes is now being sent out by Nullu.
Make sure to keep your wallets open and check if you received them.

this space is intentionally left blank
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:43:56 PM

Batch 1 of 3 of the November stakes has been sent out. Batches 2 and 3 will have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm still waiting for confirmations.

If more people could leave their wallets open we can get the network zipping along again.  Smiley

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:45:26 PM

Batch 1 of 3 of the November stakes has been sent out. Batches 2 and 3 will have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm still waiting for confirmations.

If more people could leave their wallets open we can get the network zipping along again.  Smiley
Received! Thank you Nullu! I'm staking every day Cheesy
cuervo1987

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:38:45 AM

Hello guys. I was off of cryptos for health and work reasons for a while.

Today i search about Premine Coin and found this thread.
Have one question to do.
 Can i change my Premine Coins for Premine Plus?
I have only a few but i am very interested in the new project and can help posting the good news on my newsite, Latins Crypto pages and on Taringa.net.
If me and my partner can help feel free to ask help for promote the new coin.
And sorry for my bad english, all days i am trying to speak and write better.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:12:58 AM

tis looks dead imo

yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:46:36 AM

Hello guys. I was off of cryptos for health and work reasons for a while.

Today i search about Premine Coin and found this thread.
Have one question to do.
 Can i change my Premine Coins for Premine Plus?
I have only a few but i am very interested in the new project and can help posting the good news on my newsite, Latins Crypto pages and on Taringa.net.
If me and my partner can help feel free to ask help for promote the new coin.
And sorry for my bad english, all days i am trying to speak and write better.

You can enter the up coming giveaway round in December, which will be sent in January. I'm sorry but PMC-PMP swap is over since Oct. 1st.
Nullu

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 03:37:23 PM

tis looks dead imo

Unlike other coins, PMP is not a pump and dump currency. If you do not wish to participate, then of course that's entirely up to you, but there are big things in the pipeline for PMP.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:47:27 PM

I've received new coins. Network seems to be extremely slow now...
Nullu

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:50:43 PM

Batch 2 of 3 of the November stakes are now being sent out. Should have the November giveaway complete within the hour.

People need to keep in mind that PMP is able to distribute coins on a massive scale, and while at the moment this is limited to just those who have signed up to the free distribution, this has all sorts of potential applications to make PMP an adoptable currency.

I'll be looking at some options this weekend for PMP specific technologies that can be deployed to make PMP worth holding. If and when there are development updates on this, I will keep you all praised. My focus when it comes to cryptocurrency will, from this point on, be solely focussed on PMP, and I hope, with the help of a keen community who can see a potential opportunity for success, we can make PMP something great.

Nullu

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:52:17 PM

Yes, well, this is to be expected. However, as coins are now being sent out to all members of the giveaway, you'll see an improvement in network activity. I'll also be keeping my wallet open for the next few days to help. It may be worth me sending out some PMs to members of the giveaway to remind them that PMP is very much alive and well, and to check their wallets.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:59:15 PM

Yes, well, this is to be expected. However, as coins are now being sent out to all members of the giveaway, you'll see an improvement in network activity. I'll also be keeping my wallet open for the next few days to help. It may be worth me sending out some PMs to members of the giveaway to remind them that PMP is very much alive and well, and to check their wallets.
It is a good idea, people may think that the coin is dead. This distribution delay was significant.
Nullu

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:03:56 PM

It is a good idea, people may think that the coin is dead. This distribution delay was significant.

Yeah, I can appreciate the concern. Unfortunately real life can throw things your way sometimes, and it was just bad fortune that two of the developers both ended up being unavailable for a short time.

But I'm back now. The other two members of the development team, yogibaer and uki, are very much active, and we are discussing upcoming plans for PMP in the near future. Things were on hiatus for awhile, but it's full steam ahead now.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:20:18 PM

Yeah, I can appreciate the concern. Unfortunately real life can throw things your way sometimes, and it was just bad fortune that two of the developers both ended up being unavailable for a short time.

But I'm back now. The other two members of the development team, yogibaer and uki, are very much active, and we are discussing upcoming plans for PMP in the near future. Things were on hiatus for awhile, but it's full steam ahead now.

Nice to see this comeback. I'll continue to keep the wallet open all the time my computer works to make a small contribution in the work of PMP network.
Nullu

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:37:35 PM

Nice to see this comeback. I'll continue to keep the wallet open all the time my computer works to make a small contribution in the work of PMP network.

I appreciate your contribution to the network. I'm sure once a few others start to keep their wallets open again the network will move along quite nicely.

Batches 2 and 3 complete, so the November giveaway is now complete and all coins have been sent out.

We will have the December giveaway coming up. That can take place once members of the giveaway have been contacted to let them know PMP is back on track.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

I appreciate your contribution to the network. I'm sure once a few others start to keep their wallets open again the network will move along quite nicely.

Batches 2 and 3 complete, so the November giveaway is now complete and all coins have been sent out.

We will have the December giveaway coming up. That can take place once members of the giveaway have been contacted to let them know PMP is back on track.
Will it be the final giveaway round?
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:53:32 PM

Will it be the final giveaway round?

If i remember well, December is the last month to apply for the free Giveaway, which will be sent in January. This is the 6th and last round.

Nullu

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:06:35 PM

Expect news and announcements on what's in store for PMP in the following weeks.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:36:26 PM

Also, check and follow our official Twitter profile: @PreminePlus.
Things have started to move again.

this space is intentionally left blank
Nullu

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:26:00 AM

Network does seem to be moving a little faster today. The development team will be contacting giveaway members this weekend to remind them to keep their wallets open and that things are back on track.

jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:56:43 PM

Batch 2 of 3 of the November stakes are now being sent out. Should have the November giveaway complete within the hour.

People need to keep in mind that PMP is able to distribute coins on a massive scale, and while at the moment this is limited to just those who have signed up to the free distribution, this has all sorts of potential applications to make PMP an adoptable currency.

I'll be looking at some options this weekend for PMP specific technologies that can be deployed to make PMP worth holding. If and when there are development updates on this, I will keep you all praised. My focus when it comes to cryptocurrency will, from this point on, be solely focussed on PMP, and I hope, with the help of a keen community who can see a potential opportunity for success, we can make PMP something great.

Coins received. Nice, thanks!

I was already afraid that PMP is dead, but excellent that it is still live and kicking Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: