Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:55:19 AM

I was posting on the different thread about this - can someone figure out exactly what the current breakeven rate is?  I mean, if I buy a standard 100 gh/s contract, will I at least break even if the price of BTC stays the same as now? and how long will it take?  I found a calculator that shows how much I can expect to get in revenue but how do your fees factor into that?  Thanks.

Edit:  I do see it says lifetime validity but me, as a newb, did not understand what that meant until I came looking at this thread.

Break-even is if the difficulty increase every 2016 block (difficulty change) is less than 17.25% Wink

Do you mean if I pay $100 for the 10 ghs I will break even if the next increase is less than 17.25 percent? 
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:43:02 AM

I was posting on the different thread about this - can someone figure out exactly what the current breakeven rate is?  I mean, if I buy a standard 100 gh/s contract, will I at least break even if the price of BTC stays the same as now? and how long will it take?  I found a calculator that shows how much I can expect to get in revenue but how do your fees factor into that?  Thanks.

Edit:  I do see it says lifetime validity but me, as a newb, did not understand what that meant until I came looking at this thread.

Break-even is if the difficulty increase every 2016 block (difficulty change) is less than 17.25% Wink

Do you mean if I pay $100 for the 10 ghs I will break even if the next increase is less than 17.25 percent? 

You will break even if the average increase until you break even is less than 17.25%

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
dyask

Merit: 510

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:01:03 AM

You will break even if the average increase until you break even is less than 17.25%

Last increase was only 3% but this next will probably be around 17%.  (my guess)
ronskii

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 12:41:41 PM

Received another withdrawal and support was helpful enough to accept my purchase even when I sent coins to an older address..

You guys are doing great job.. BUT. Where's the 2FA??
lunamine (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:45:37 PM

Well there is tons of work regarding the new miners we have been testing that are coming in in a few days. We cannot promise an exact date.

Regarding the HTTPS issue dokedoge mentioned - we made our hosting know immediately and they forwarded that to techs and promised to get back. Nothing has been done. We will try to contact them again.

Best regards,
lunamine
CryptoNames

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:28:59 PM

Lunamine has been officially added to www.MiningContracts.com

We welcome all to post a rating and review (referral links will be deleted) of their experiences here - www.MiningContracts.com/Lunamine

crk

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:47:03 PM

the service is 24x7? i've been reading about what you offer but i can't find anywhere if you offer that kind of warranty to your customers..
crk

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:00:07 AM

Cool! You should put that on your FAQ section :-).

I'm gonna buy a 100gh/s contract to see how it works and then make a final decision (i honestly want to buy a 1th/s contract :-p)

Cheers!
btcnoodle

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 01:37:32 PM

I can report a positive experience with them. Here's my sequence of events for anyone considering a purchase;

- Bought 100gh as a test. Transaction went through in a timely manner. I let this run for a day or two then requested my first payout. I got the payout a few hours after the request.
- After completing the 'test' purchase I bought another 400 gh which also went through without any problems.
- Having the confidence of two purchases and a payout I suggested the service to my clients who all purchased substantial amounts in the range of multiple th each.
- Referral program showed the purchases made by my clients as soon as they did it. They all report smooth sailing as well. I got a substantial referral payout on schedule.

Summary: I give these guys a gold star for their new service. As far as I can tell they are doing what they said they would and all in a timely manner. They have been responsive to inquiries and seem to be doing a genuine job of trying to make their business a success. I have gotten payouts in the amounts I was expecting for both mining and the referral program and my clients are happy they were able to dump cex.io and triple their mining power by simply switching to lunamine.

Bravo Zulu
FRNZ

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:22:23 PM

me too. only positive things I can say about their service. started out by posting their referral on facebook and I got two sales. withdrawals were smooth so I decided to put some spare money of mine in and bought 200 GH/s. their helpful and professional support was one of the main reasons I decided to trust them with my own money.
Armed

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:41:19 AM

Doesn't look like my signature is attracting customers anymore!
Oh well.

You should -really- make a separate signup system for your website btw. Having to order a contract probably makes a lot of people uncomfortable and I would guess it makes you have to cancel a lot of unpaid orders.

lunamine (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 12:23:48 AM

Thank you for your good words!

Don't worry - there are worse days and there are better days. Wink

We will be working on both hardware and website during the weekend and perhaps a little more, so there will be delays. There is a lot of work to do, hopefully you guys will understand.

If your order is not accepted within 2 hours, we will compensate for the coins that you could've mined.

Best regards,
lunamine
cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:07:28 PM

sorry guys i still don't understand how many month of mining is "Lifetime validity"
lunamine have 9.6$/month fee x 100 gh/s, so assume 160$/9.6$=~16 month of mining? is correct?

thanks for your help
infested999

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:32:02 PM

sorry guys i still don't understand how many month of mining is "Lifetime validity"
lunamine have 9.6$/month fee x 100 gh/s, so assume 160$/9.6$=~16 month of mining? is correct?

thanks for your help

According to OP, lunamine will stop mining when the cost of electricity is greater than the profit made from the miners.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
lunamine (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:42:59 AM

New features:

• Account balance gets updated hourly instead of daily now
  • You can now add hashrate right from dashboard, minimum: 10 GH/s
  • You can now reinvest your account balance: minimum 1 GH/s

More coming soon.

New slots for signature advertising incoming! You are welcome to apply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686826.0
chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:57:27 AM

thanks for your help

According to OP, lunamine will stop mining when the cost of electricity is greater than the profit made from the miners.

The withdrawal are not instant ?

And the contract is for 5 year correct what if they stop mining before 5 year
lunamine (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:21:42 PM

thanks for your help

?

You sir are collecting posts in the wrong thread. We mine until mined bitcoins don't cover the costs, as infested999 said.
infested999

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:42:33 AM

thanks for your help

The withdrawal has a delay of up to 24 hours to make sure that there is no fraud. It tells you this when you withdraw.

Lunamine never mentioned a number of years. You are getting the number 5 from some other company and confusing it here.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
RedhatCAT

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:46:52 AM

Last increase was only 3% but this next will probably be around 17%.  (my guess)
difficulty increases have been averaging around 20-25% over the past several months with only the last one anywhere below that range. I haven't seen any other evidence of the rate difficulty increases will decrease
btcnoodle

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:20:06 AM

I was posting on the different thread about this - can someone figure out exactly what the current breakeven rate is?  I mean, if I buy a standard 100 gh/s contract, will I at least break even if the price of BTC stays the same as now? and how long will it take?  I found a calculator that shows how much I can expect to get in revenue but how do your fees factor into that?  Thanks.

Edit:  I do see it says lifetime validity but me, as a newb, did not understand what that meant until I came looking at this thread.

Last increase was only 3% but this next will probably be around 17%.  (my guess)
difficulty increases have been averaging around 20-25% over the past several months with only the last one anywhere below that range. I haven't seen any other evidence of the rate difficulty increases will decrease

I think this chart is the best indicator of where the difficulty is going. It shows the network growth in percentage per day. The important part is that you can see we are a little over 1%/day now. This is an obvious downward trend because we're over the initial ASIC wave. I expect this to continue to taper down until it falls in line with Moore's law where it should stabilize.

http://bitcoin.sipa.be/growth.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: