Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:04:22 PM

He says it will be "kept private" but guys we'd like to know what the site is once he tells you.  

Think again. If the site is secured "by obscurity", revealing the site here to any who asks is not a good idea. The attacker most certainly will come here and ask... It is the responsibilty of "lunamine" to keep us customers informed.

Well I understand your point but he owes us sig campaign people, it's less than 1 BTC so give me a freakin break, he's got to pay
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:10:11 PM

He says it will be "kept private" but guys we'd like to know what the site is once he tells you.  

Think again. If the site is secured "by obscurity", revealing the site here to any who asks is not a good idea. The attacker most certainly will come here and ask... It is the responsibilty of "lunamine" to keep us customers informed.

Well I understand your point but he owes us sig campaign people, it's less than 1 BTC so give me a freakin break, he's got to pay

quit your bitching some people have lost a lost more than some unpaid sig fees FFS.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:23:25 PM

Just gone like a lot of others mining service??

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:32:35 PM

well at this stage it looks like it.

lunamine.com SOA is borked

it seems some DNS server are still pointing to 37.61.237.213 for www and lunamine.com (is this the old hosting company)

my simple opinion is that the domain has been stolen/taken from lunamine or  domain has been changed to make it look that way.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:35:05 PM

oh.. good.. had bad feelings about it.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
jjc326

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:37:29 PM

quit your bitching some people have lost a lost more than some unpaid sig fees FFS.

Chill bro let's stick together, he owes everyone.  I even said in another post that it was nothing compared to the people who lost their hashing but it's the principle of it.  If I lost hashing I'd be doxxing, heck call that phone number, why hasn't anyone called yet?  what's the worst that can happen?
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:45:11 PM

Well the number in the domain record points to "Kurt Larsson"

http://www.hitta.se/kurt+larsson/lule%C3%A5/person/xxWPZZww-X

Timmermansgatan 54, 972 41 Luleå, Sweden

not valid now.
jjc326

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:51:10 PM

not valid now.

I know they said they were mining out of Lulea and I think lived there too (well, at least in Sweden).  And I know his English was a little off so probably not English native speaking.
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:51:45 PM

it seems some DNS server are still pointing to 37.61.237.213 for www and lunamine.com (is this the old hosting company)

my simple opinion is that the domain has been stolen/taken from lunamine or  domain has been changed to make it look that way.

Hmmm ... but for someone to change the domain record so the MX record does NOT have an IP address (like now) would involve a call to Lunamine's "Domain Hosting" company from somebody who has valid credentials which the company already has on record ?

So I don't think it's a case of the Domain being stolen/taken at all !

[Hey I could be wrong but that's how I see it currently]
odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:59:11 PM

not valid now.

Why do you suggest the name of "Kurt Larsson" please ? What's your source for that because I have a different name which was already quoted above in an earlier post from "crk" ... Just curious Smiley

jjc326

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:00:42 PM

not valid now.

Why do you suggest the name of "Kurt Larsson" please ? What's your source for that because I have a different name which was already quoted above in an earlier post from "crk" ... Just curious Smiley

Wait I had the other name too, the Christophe one.  Do you think they somehow changed it to this Kurt Larsson name to try to throw everyone off after the CHristophe name got posted here?
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

not valid now.

Wait I had the other name too, the Christophe one.  Do you think they somehow changed it to this Kurt Larsson name to try to throw everyone off after the CHristophe name got posted here?

Search for this number 0920400200 (taken from domain record)
odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:06:52 PM

not valid now.

Search for this number 0920400200 (taken from domain record)

Please quote the URL you are using to look at Lunamine's domain record as there are several companies who offer such a service ?
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

any whois should show you those details.

But i took it from whats posted above in the thread.

odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

What I mean is could you please quote the URL where YOU saw the name of "Kurt Larsson" mentioned ?
guneroos

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:18:01 PM

oh my god.................... help me......!! Cry
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:26:07 PM

What I mean is could you please quote the URL where YOU saw the name of "Kurt Larsson" mentioned ?

google search (0920400200) this is phone number from domain record

Registrant Phone: +46.0920400200

details from here

http://whois.domaintools.com/lunamine.com

and you get this

which shows the following

Kurt Larsson
Telefonnummer: 0920-40 02 00
Timmermansgatan 54
972 41   
Luleå

that's all I have right now.
odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:39:48 PM

google search (0920400200) this is phone number from domain record

Registrant Phone: +46.0920400200

details from here

http://whois.domaintools.com/lunamine.com

and you get this

which shows the following

Kurt Larsson
Telefonnummer: 0920-40 02 00
Timmermansgatan 54
972 41   
Luleå

that's all I have right now.

OK thanks very much Smiley

It seems as though "Kurt Larsson" is the name of a company and as you said before the phone number (which I just rang) cannot be connected.

Any Swedish Lunamine customers reading this thread ?

[or people in Sweden generally ...]
dekodoge

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:40:51 PM

Hmmm ... but for someone to change the domain record so the MX record does NOT have an IP address (like now) would involve a call to Lunamine's "Domain Hosting" company from somebody who has valid credentials which the company already has on record ?

The fact that thee is no SOA at the new NS servers suggests something shady is happening.

odlal

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

my simple opinion is that the domain has been stolen/taken from lunamine or  domain has been changed to make it look that way.

The fact that thee is no SOA at the new NS servers suggests something shady is happening.

I'd like to think it's because he's having to move his whole operation to a new more secure setup / hosting company and in the meantime he's disabled connectivity of any kind !

However having a phone number which a) doesn't work and b) is registered to a different company does not bode well ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: