Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
VJain

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:30:37 PM

Not 100% relevant, but I've tried to communicate with their staff numerous times about getting a Mobile App set up for them. No replies.

Made me hesitant, because:
1. No communication or reply to my queries (forum PM, email, web form)
2. They don't seem to want to offer any extra/bonus services to their members.

Making Apps and Websites for people. I charge reasonable rates ($30-40/hour in BTC).
btcmner

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:09:47 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:05:45 PM by btcmner

Does anyone have any idea that how much approximately they have raised from users for mining ?

Their wallet is https://blockchain.info/address/15YoDfLcYWpY39C5eHANviTj1CjQ75UH5e
The amount received is 1,993.57651 btc. Not bad.
Apart from a 0.5 btc contribution to MultiBit (indeed a very well done wallet software), the received btc remain untouched to this date.
Maybe the wallet owner is really in big trouble and can't move at the moment...

Mining for fun.
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:41:28 PM

Does anyone have any idea that how much approximately they have raised from users for mining ?

Their wallet is https://blockchain.info/address/15YoDfLcYWpY39C5eHANviTj1CjQ75UH5e
The amount receive is 1,993.57651 btc. Not bad.
Apart from a 0.5 btc contribution to MultiBit (indeed a very well done wallet software), the received btc remain untouched to this date.

In one of the threads someone pointed to that wallet but didn't think it was theirs.  That's a big sum to have in a short time...amazing. 

Hmm yes why wouldn't they move that if it was a scam?  Heck first thing I'd do is move it all over, use a mixer or two etc.

But if he "cant move" as you say, how could that be happening?  You think someone is blackmailing him and has located him physically and told him not to move the BTC in that wallet or something? or maybe the police but that's a really really long shot.
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

In one of the threads someone pointed to that wallet but didn't think it was theirs.  That's a big sum to have in a short time...amazing. 

Hmm yes why wouldn't they move that if it was a scam?  Heck first thing I'd do is move it all over, use a mixer or two etc.

But if he "cant move" as you say, how could that be happening?  You think someone is blackmailing him and has located him physically and told him not to move the BTC in that wallet or something? or maybe the police but that's a really really long shot.

I think some of those BTC is lunamine's, but that wallet in total is some online wallet service that combines all the user's BTC into one wallet.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
jjc326

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

I think some of those BTC is lunamine's, but that wallet in total is some online wallet service that combines all the user's BTC into one wallet.

I know I might get flamed for this but do we know what wallet it is?  Let's contact the wallet host and tell him about the scam.  Maybe he can at least hold part of luna's funds.
btcmner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:22:38 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:00:40 PM by btcmner

No, that would not be very consistent with the fact that the wallet activity begins on august 1st and ends on august 11st, dates which are consistent with lunamine's activity, and would be incompatible with the hypothesis of this wallet belonging to someone else.

My own hypothesis is, that on august 1st, lunamine decided to consolidate their wallets into one that they created with MultiBit, which is a powerful wallet soft (and deserves the 0.5 btc donation they made).

The particular wallet ID above might just be the "savings" wallet of MultiBit, while some other amount may have been used to buy hardware and/or hosting. If someone can trace their own initial lunamine payment to another wallet beginning on august 1st, that would be interesting to compare.

Personally, I'm still not convinced lunamine is a scammer, I'm willing to wait for more information. I would highly appreciate that lunamine answers my PM, and gives some explanation about the situation , on this thread.

So, lunamine, since you are probably reading this, have some courage and say whatever happened. If you are victim of some "blackmail", then please do know that the best answer to blackmail is to make the information public : blackmail then loses all leverage. This would be much better than to let your reputation, and people's willingness to grant you the benefit of doubt, go to shambles.

Mining for fun.
btcmner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:34:24 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 12:09:00 AM by btcmner

Let's contact the wallet host and tell him about the scam.

You're not going to be flamed, you just need a short reminder  Smiley

• There is no host for that wallet : it was generated by Multibit, which runs on one's PC and not online. More generally, it is usually quite difficult, if not impossible, to locate the owner of a given wallet.
  • (to all of the people who are participating in this thread) Please refrain from hurrying to qualify what is happening as a "scam" : at the moment there is no definitive evidence against the hypothesis of lunamine having been somehow attacked and put offline.

Mining for fun.
btcmner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:48:33 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:08:12 PM by btcmner

Of course PBmining and Luna are a scam.  If A. They don't show you a picture of mining equipment, they are not mining.
B. They give out "non-variable" payments.  I.E. you get $1 every hour like clockwork.  They are not mining.

They are Ponzi schemes.  

Even if they DO show you pictures of mining equipment... it could still be a Ponzi, or some other type of scam.  99% of these cloud mining are guaranteed partial or complete loss of "investment".  

It is, in my opinion, a very poor attitude to conflate lunamine's (still unclear) situation with PB Mining's way of doing business.
These are completely separate entities, with no relationship whatsoever.

Lunamine was not paying "non variable" amounts. The increments timings and amounts were consistent with blocks being found with some variance.
PBMining chose to pay a flat rate amount, thus completely eliminating variance.

There is no proof either of them has ever been a Ponzi scheme. PB Mining users have been consistently paid every week without fail, this fact alone makes the accusation of "Ponzi scheme" premature, if not pure libel.

As for lunamine, even now all we have is the word of the owner warning of an attack and some mysterious private problems, but it is nethertheless premature to call it a "scam" or "Ponzi scheme".

And by the way, PB Mining is quiet about his identity, but it is hardly a secret and you can find him easily if you want to have a talk with him. Last: you can find here and there where PBMining is mining. Hint: It's not a self-contained pool, it is mining on various pools (including Eligius). Most miners do the same and diversify/switch pools at their leisure, there is nothing wrong with that.

Last but not least : if you are buying a share in an hosted mining operation, you don't get to see the hardware. Most data center operations are at least partly secret, being related to bitcoin or any other field of business. Most of the time, you'll never get to see the actual networked hardware you're using. If you insist on having a photograph and get one shown to you, you're probably also likely to claim it's a fake etc anyway.

Mining for fun.
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:08:26 PM

Lunamine was not paying "non variable" amounts. The increments timings and amounts were consistent with blocks being found with some variance.

You speak as though you were with them from the very start of their operation which wasn't all that long now was it !?!

But if you have payouts to back up your statement then I'll bow to your greater exposure to Lunamine's system !

Like everyone here, I'm sure we'd all love to hear from him/her/them, however, the longer the silence the less likely of it being anything other than a Crime eh ?
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:12:22 PM

Of course PBmining and Luna are a scam.  If A. They don't show you a picture of mining equipment, they are not mining.
B. They give out "non-variable" payments.  I.E. you get $1 every hour like clockwork.  They are not mining.

They are Ponzi schemes.  

Even if they DO show you pictures of mining equipment... it could still be a Ponzi, or some other type of scam.  99% of these cloud mining are guaranteed partial or complete loss of "investment".  

It is, in my opinion, a very poor attitude to conflate lunamine's (still unclear) situation with PB Mining's way of doing business.
These are completely separate entities, with no relationship whatsoever.

PBMining chose to pay a flat rate amount, thus completely eliminating variance.

There is no proof either of them has ever been a Ponzi scheme. PB Mining users have been consistently paid every week without fail, this fact alone makes the accusation of "Ponzi scheme" premature, if not pure libel.

As for lunamine, even now all we have is the word of the owner warning of an attack and some mysterious private problems, but it is nethertheless premature to call it a "scam" or "Ponzi scheme".

And by the way, PB Mining is quiet about his identity, but it is hardly a secret and you can find him easily if you want to have a talk with him. Last: you can find here and there where PBMining is mining. Hint: It's not a self-contained pool, it is mining on various pools (including Eligius). Most miners do the same and diversify/switch pools at their leisure, there is nothing wrong with that.

Last but not least : if you are buying a share in an hosted mining operation, you don't get to see the hardware. Most data center operations are at least partly secret, being related to bitcoin or any other field of business. Most of the time, you'll never get to see the actual networked hardware you're using. If you insist on having a photograph and get one shown to you, you're probably also likely to claim it's a fake etc anyway.

Why is it always newbies defending the scams?
btcmner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:16:25 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 11:32:38 PM by btcmner

You speak as though you were with them from the start of their operation which wasn't all that long now was it !?!

I'm not "with them", I do happen to have bought a share on their operation, like many other people. I do so on many different hosted services, in order to diversify my hash capacity and protect the whole against the failure of part of them (which seems to be the right strategy to adopt, given the circumstances).

As for the payments, anybody watching their balance regularly could easily double check what I said.

Also, regarding withdrawals, I was waiting for some decent amount to accumulate on my balance to withdraw, but unfortunately withdrawals are currently out of the question  Wink

Despite the current events, the fact remains that there no evidence that it is a scam. Instead of throwing accusations around, people should do some investigation : maybe someone will find a good trail and we'll eventually know what this was all about.

Mining for fun.
btcmner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:30:43 PM

Why is it always newbies defending the scams?

Ok, my profile indicates "newbie", which is some grade level on this forum, fair enough.
That does not mean I have never investigated a crime before.
In that regard, I wonder who would be the "newbie" between you and me... or do I ?  Wink

So, you just did it, you used the word "scam".

Now go prove it.

This is a challenge to you, the non-"newbie" : prove that your accusation stands.
No trick allowed.
Real evidence is mandated by the gravity of your accusation.
By qualifying something of "scam", you are taking a very strong stance, and you get the responsibility of bringing solid proof in support of your accusation.
Otherwise, you've just committed libel.

Think about it, and be more careful when you accuse someone.

Mining for fun.
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:35:18 PM

As for the payments, anybody watching their balance regularly could easily double check what I said.

Of course that's impossible now isn't it ? IMO you must have had a "close eye" so-to-speak on your Balance if you were able to deduce that over time the amount it was increasing by was NOT at a constant rate ? I couldn't say I was as closely monitoring my Balance as you apparently were, only that it seemed to increase every hour or so ...

Instead of throwing accusations around, people should do some investigation : maybe someone will find a good trail and we'll will eventually know what this was all about.

Personally I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Swedish police have not already been notified of what seems to have taken place here because someone from Sweden has filed a Complaint against them !

btcmner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:50:58 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 12:33:01 AM by btcmner

Personally I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Swedish police have not already been notified of what seems to have taken place here because someone from Sweden has filed a Complaint against them !
That would be a good start, indeed, maybe something would come out of it.

On the other hand, thinking of it, what proof do we have that lunamine is really located in Sweden ?
A couple of days before, it appeared that no trace was formally giving them away as actually being in Sweden, even the "Swedish" IP from a mail header appeared to be from an anonymous proxy there, which might have been a simple relay after all.

There was also that swedish user who actually went in front of the building and took a photo. That building is a rental office space, and many small companies have their address there, so there might be some shared office or mailbox service available.
It would be a good idea to go back there and look at the mail boxes, or ask the help desk (if there is one) or neighboring companies if a small company by the name of "Luna" etc was actually a tenant there.

Mining for fun.
jjc326

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:37:02 AM

Regarding evidence of Sweden, we also have the fact that the OP was very careful to say how they were out of lulea, Sweden, although that could have been to throw people off.

Regarding the amount of bitcoin being added to the lunamine accounts- that was discussed on this thread a couple times, how there would be some variance due to block finding in the amount going into your account. Mao for me there's nothing suspicious about that posting by the "newbie".  Smiley

In any case I so keep checking ere very say just HOPING lunamine posts further information. Again though, what types of things could POSSIBLY be happening so that they can't post and say what happened?  Does anyone have any experience or idea?  I mean if it's blackmail what's he worse that they could be doing?  Saying to lunamine "don't post on your thread or we'll kill you?"  I just don't get it.

I do think it's time to say scam.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:59:49 AM

That would be a good start, indeed, maybe something would come out of it.

On the other hand, thinking of it, what proof do we have that lunamine is really located in Sweden ?
A couple of days before, it appeared that no trace was formally giving them away as actually being in Sweden, even the "Swedish" IP from a mail header appeared to be from an anonymous proxy there, which might have been a simple relay after all.

There was also that swedish user who actually went in front of the building and took a photo. That building is a rental office space, and many small companies have their address there, so there might be some shared office of mailbox service available.
It would be a good idea to go back there and look at the mail boxes, or ask the help desk (if there is one) or neighboring companies if a small company by the name of "Luna" etc was actually a tenant there.

You are a funny guy.

Let's make the fact checking.

First of all: What is a scam. Let me quote Wikipedia:

A scam or confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group by gaining their confidence

Did Lunamine do this? The simple answer is: Yes. Otherwise, nobody would have invested.

Did it gain the confidence? Yes.

Did it defraud a group of persons? Yes.

Fraud is - and again, I quote Wikipedia - a deception deliberately practiced in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain.

We may discuss the term "deliberately". This term is used mainly in the US jurisdiction. Fact is that there is currently no place where people who miss their funds can file a lawsuit but at the place they are living at. At the place where I was defrauded, the term "deliberately" in connection with fraud is only used in big cases. Soat least I can drop it.

Fact is that Lunamine obviously used wrong information. There are about 60 companies registered in Sweden with the term "Luna" in it. None of these companies has any connection to any person who's name was used when registering the domain, nor was or is any of these companies registered in the town where Lunamine should be. So I conclude that the registry information is wrong.

Furthermore: When problems with Lunamine started, the person behind Lunamine wrote:

Everything may be slightly delayed because we are dealing with an attack and blackmail. Can't go in details at the moment.
Cannot say for sure when the withdrawals will be made but they of course will be made.

And a little bit later, the same person wrote:

We've emailed our customers our new website address. All communications will be made using the temporary suppport emails in Contact Us section on the website.
Withdrawals etc. will be available from our new URL with no more delays. It will be kept away from public while we sort out the current problems. No passwords were compromised and databases are backed up so nothing has been lost. There is someone with a lot of resources interested in bringing us down - that is all we can say for now.
Has anybody on bitcointalk ever received this e-mail? Obviously not.

Has the user "Lunamine" been on bitcointalk since his last posting? Yes.

This means: "Lunamine" has most probably seen that the mail didn't arrive. Okay, maybe he didn't go into the forum. Then he should have seen the private messages and learned it by reading them.

Any reaction? No.

All together features of scam and fraud.

Now "btcmner" writes:

That does not mean I have never investigated a crime before.

Very impressed, Sir. But with all due respect: If you really ever did investigate a crime, then most probably not a fraud. You do not know what you are writing about.

btcmner

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

Ok, seems that someone want to bring a proof without proof here :

No. That's precisely what we don't know for sure. Grin

You don't present any evidence here, just some lawyerspeak sleight-of-hand accompanied with useless wikipedia citations in order to acquire some appearance of authority, which is pure waste of time.
Don't try to dilute and divert the subject in order to get an easy rhetorical argument, argument for the sake of argumenting is not the point, bring solid proof or at best reasonable questioning for others to verify instead. Something concrete.

This is not jury you have to seduce. You can't base an argument on your personal conviction that a crime (felony, mail fraud, whatever) did happen.

You must answer the why, the how, the when, where, with facts, or point out a possible direction for investigation, not speculations.
You are using the "may", "maybe", "might" weasel words all too often in your pre-concluded argumentation, which at the end amounts to nothing certain, therefore nothing at all.

If you have something solid to bring, then do it.
Otherwise, you are just adding to the confusion.

We've emailed our customers our new website address. All communications will be made using the temporary suppport emails in Contact Us section on the website.
Withdrawals etc. will be available from our new URL with no more delays. It will be kept away from public while we sort out the current problems. No passwords were compromised and databases are backed up so nothing has been lost. There is someone with a lot of resources interested in bringing us down - that is all we can say for now.

That's a possibilty (as a matter of fact, I did not receive that mail and have been without an update ever since), but then again, lunamine does not claim people have received it, but that mail was sent. Mail can be sent and never reach destination (especially when your mail server is being attacked), as you probably know, so in itself that doesn't prove much, it's at best a suspicion.

His last activity is marked as about half an hour after he posted that last message, which is the usual timeout for sessions, so I'm sorry but I can't conclude the following :

This means: "Lunamine" has most probably seen that the mail didn't arrive. Okay, maybe he didn't go into the forum. Then he should have seen the private messages and learned it by reading them.
Any reaction? No.

This is still speculation. Sorry, but you haven't proved anything here.

With the same base constatation (last seen on this site half an hour after message posted), I could also very well imagined that he posted his message, left the window open, half an hour or so later he logged out without any further check, and after that has been battling some problem. This speculation would be as valid as your speculation.

Now, I've been trying to investigate a bit outside this forum, instead of grasping at straws with wikipedia citations in sterile arguments.
I haven't made progress so far, but at least I'm trying something concrete. Hopefully more to come later.

Anybody having even some small clue about the fate of lunamine is welcome to share it here.

Mining for fun.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:13:58 AM

Ok, seems that someone want to bring a proof without proof here :

No. That's precisely what we don't know for sure. Grin

You don't present any evidence here, just some lawyerspeak sleight-of-hand accompanied with useless wikipedia citations in order to acquire some appearance of authority, which is pure waste of time.
Don't try to dilute and divert the subject in order to get an easy rhetorical argument, argument for the sake of argumenting is not the point, bring solid proof or at best reasonable questioning for others to verify instead. Something concrete.

This is not jury you have to seduce. You can't base an argument on your personal conviction that a crime (felony, mail fraud, whatever) did happen.

You must answer the why, the how, the when, where, with facts, or point out a possible direction for investigation, not speculations.
You are using the "may", "maybe", "might" weasel words all too often in your pre-concluded argumentation, which at the end amounts to nothing certain, therefore nothing at all.

If you have something solid to bring, then do it.
Otherwise, you are just adding to the confusion.

That's a possibilty (as a matter of fact, I did not receive that mail and have been without an update ever since), but then again, lunamine does not claim people have received it, but that mail was sent. Mail can be sent and never reach destination (especially when your mail server is being attacked), as you probably know, so in itself that doesn't prove much, it's at best a suspicion.

His last activity is marked as about half an hour after he posted that last message, which is the usual timeout for sessions, so I'm sorry but I can't conclude the following :

Any reaction? No.

This is still speculation. Sorry, but you haven't proved anything here.

With the same base constatation (last seen on this site half an hour after message posted), I could also very well imagined that he posted his message, left the window open, half an hour or so later he logged out without any further check, and after that has been battling some problem. This speculation would be as valid as your speculation.

Now, I've been trying to investigate a bit outside this forum, instead of grasping at straws with wikipedia citations in sterile arguments.
I haven't made progress so far, but at least I'm trying something concrete. Hopefully more to come later.

Anybody having even some small clue about the fate of lunamine is welcome to share it here.

Fact is: I invested.
Fact is: I should get something for what I invested. Remember: He labeled it "contract".
Fact is: I do not get what I should get according to the contract.
Fact is: There is no way to contact "Lunamine".
Fact is: Lunamine as a company does not exist in Sweden.
Fact is: No company by the name "Lunamine" exists in Europe
Fact is: All IPs we have seen until now lead to a Swedish OpenVPN provider
Fact is: No mails which are sent to the person who has registered the domain Lunamine are opened
Fact is: The only person in Europe with the name "Lunamine" was using for registering the domain lives in Belgium, runs a real-estate firm and doesn't know anything about Lunamine.
Fact is: A ddos would not affect the mail-server he is using.
Fact is: He did not pay for the sig-campaign

There's much more facts. However, not one single claim from "Lunamine" is factual.

Go, do your research. Good luck. File a lawsuit in Sweden. Too bad that the OpenVPN-provider doesn't keep any logs.

Well, file a lawsuit in the US for getting a court order for revealing the data Lunamine left with namecheap. Too bad namecheap hasn't any records with real data for "Lunamine".

I can easily prove that it is a scam: My assets have gone, and I do not have any possibility to contact the person who has it, to get my assets back or to get information about its whereabouts. I can prove that the person used fake data for registering and promoting the service and so on.

So yes: I call it scam, fraud, criminal behavior.

Libel? Well, who will file a civil suit against me? A company which does not exist? A person which does not exist? Get real....
btcmner

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:09:13 AM

Fact is: I invested.

Me too, but I still don't have enough information to decide whether this is a scam or not.

Fact is: I should get something for what I invested. Remember: He labeled it "contract".
Fact is: I do not get what I should get according to the contract.

This is irrelevant to the question "is it a scam ?" and does not bring information as to what did happen.
The operator being attacked and/or having sustained loss of, for example, his private PC, thus preventing him to contact anyone, would be another equally valid speculation.
There is another fact which would plead in favor of incapacitation of the operator : the wallet remains untouched to this date (and should be closely monitored). Leaving the money in the chest is hardly running away with it, and is even an element of doubt as to whether it is a scam.

Fact is: There is no way to contact "Lunamine".

Reverse logic: this fact is the origin of the problem, not an element of the conclusion.

Fact is: Lunamine as a company does not exist in Sweden.
Fact is: No company by the name "Lunamine" exists in Europe
Unconclusive : I've seen many very small companies either registered under a different name, or being still in the process of being registered. This does not allow to reach a conclusion.

Fact is: All IPs we have seen until now lead to a Swedish OpenVPN provider

Indeed, but that could also very possibly be because it is someone who doesn't want to be harassed or pay taxes on crypto-currencies revenue. There is a greater proportion of people wanting their privacy to remain undisturbed in the bitcoin-related field than in the general population. Although I don't take extraordinary steps to hide my real-life identity, I'm not publishing it either, for I value some degree of privacy.

Fact is: No mails which are sent to the person who has registered the domain Lunamine are opened
Speculation. How do you know whether someone opens an email or not ? Did you hack into those yahoo accounts ?
Most probably, you simply don't know.

Fact is: The only person in Europe with the name "Lunamine" was using for registering the domain lives in Belgium, runs a real-estate firm and doesn't know anything about Lunamine.
Untrue. There are several persons using that name, in Europe and elsewhere.

Fact is: A ddos would not affect the mail-server he is using.
Irrelevant. There are many ways to attack, or more generally put a server offline, and I didn't allude to a DDOS.

Fact is: He did not pay for the sig-campaign
Well, shit happens. I could for example illustrate that Bitmain did not send me my coupons for the S3 batch 1, but that doesn't make scammers of them.

There's much more facts. However, not one single claim from "Lunamine" is factual.
Neither are your "facts". You are mixing up premises and conclusions. Beware of that logical trap.

Go, do your research. Good luck. File a lawsuit in Sweden. Too bad that the OpenVPN-provider doesn't keep any logs.
As I told previously, I have doubts regarding the Sweden location of lunamine's operator.

Well, file a lawsuit in the US for getting a court order for revealing the data Lunamine left with namecheap. Too bad namecheap hasn't any records with real data for "Lunamine".
As you say, that trail too would be a waste of time.

I can easily prove that it is a scam: My assets have gone, and I do not have any possibility to contact the person who has it, to get my assets back or to get information about its whereabouts. I can prove that the person used fake data for registering and promoting the service and so on.
This not a proof at all. The operator could be prevented to inform lunamine customers, for any reason including loss of passwords, data, theft of identity etc.
As for the fake registration data, well, why not, that would be a (somewhat ill-advised, indeed) way to keep some privacy.

So yes: I call it scam, fraud, criminal behavior.
Sorry, you're speculating. You have not proven that it is a scam.

Libel? Well, who will file a civil suit against me? A company which does not exist? A person which does not exist? Get real....
Well, that doesn't change the fact that you made an unfounded accusation without evidence to back it up.
Not knowing the identity of someone you harm the reputation of is not a justification to do so.

Mining for fun.
jjc326

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:30:13 AM

All this back and forth and I haven't heard one POSSIBLE explanation as to why lunamine wouldn't come on here and say what'a going on.  Heck he could even come on under an alt account and tell us if he can't get onto his lunamine account. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: