Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 08:15:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 03:42:11 AM

All this back and forth and I haven't heard one POSSIBLE explanation as to why lunamine wouldn't come on here and say what'a going on.  Heck he could even come on under an alt account and tell us if he can't get onto his lunamine account. 

this is because it was scam. cant u get it?

jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:59:37 AM

All this back and forth and I haven't heard one POSSIBLE explanation as to why lunamine wouldn't come on here and say what'a going on.  Heck he could even come on under an alt account and tell us if he can't get onto his lunamine account. 

Nice post padding post dude, and you were so nice too.

I was talking to the people who are saying this isn't a scam.  I DO think it's a scam.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:27:25 AM

Nice post padding post dude, and you were so nice too.

I was talking to the people who are saying this isn't a scam.  I DO think it's a scam.

hah ok i didnt read all posts.. just making sure people get it

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:38:18 AM

Obviously their is no hard evidence yet.. but how long do you guys hope waiting for it to NOT be a scam ?

I bet the Pirate, TF, Ukyo etc etc etc people are also still holding up hope their investments weren't scams...

Regardless, if the people here call it a scam or not, it does not change the outcome.. Sad

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:39:20 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 08:52:56 PM by dyask

Why is it always newbies defending the scams?

Ok, my profile indicates "newbie", which is some grade level on this forum, fair enough.
That does not mean I have never investigated a crime before.
In that regard, I wonder who would be the "newbie" between you and me... or do I ?  Wink

So, you just did it, you used the word "scam".

Now go prove it.

This is a challenge to you, the non-"newbie" : prove that your accusation stands.
No trick allowed.
Real evidence is mandated by the gravity of your accusation.
By qualifying something of "scam", you are taking a very strong stance, and you get the responsibility of bringing solid proof in support of your accusation.
Otherwise, you've just committed libel.

Think about it, and be more careful when you accuse someone.

As far as pbmining goes, I have presented proof that it is a Ponzi, they might have some mining, but they can't have enough for all of the GS they have sold.   The proof is very easy in their case because of the 5 year contracts and the amount of power that would require compared to the cost of the GS.   Also the fact that they pay exactly what the theoretical yield is.   Anyway that is all over on the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484355.0 thread.

With lunamine, I tried them early on, wasn't impressed with what they were doing and they were clearly hiding information.   That coupled with deals too good to be true clearly equals a scam in my mine.   Add in the current events and you would have to be pretty crazy to trust them.  

As for you, you clearly don't even seem to understand the concept of libel.  You are just trying to bully people into not speaking their minds.  These forums exist to talk about these types of issues.  Something is seriously wrong with what you are doing.  
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:31:04 AM

Me too, but I still don't have enough information to decide whether this is a scam or not.

Then do your homework.

This is irrelevant to the question "is it a scam ?" and does not bring information as to what did happen.
The operator being attacked and/or having sustained loss of, for example, his private PC, thus preventing him to contact anyone, would be another equally valid speculation.
There is another fact which would plead in favor of incapacitation of the operator : the wallet remains untouched to this date (and should be closely monitored). Leaving the money in the chest is hardly running away with it, and is even an element of doubt as to whether it is a scam.

It is relevant. Something is not in my possession anymore. What you are saying is: If someone is being defrauded, you can't call it fraud until you have all facts together. This is plain wrong. If you can not get back your money, you normally go to the police and file a complaint. Then the police does the research. Then the judge tells you, if you are right or wrong. What you say is basically: "We have to protect fraudsters all over the world."

Unconclusive : I've seen many very small companies either registered under a different name, or being still in the process of being registered. This does not allow to reach a conclusion.

Okay, which company in Sweden has been running an operation while still being registered? Have you talked to the You are only speculating. not bringing ANY evidence. Have you talked to the people at Bolagsverket? I know you haven't because then you would know that no company is in the proceeding of being registered at the given address.

Indeed, but that could also very possibly be because it is someone who doesn't want to be harassed or pay taxes on crypto-currencies revenue. There is a greater proportion of people wanting their privacy to remain undisturbed in the bitcoin-related field than in the general population. Although I don't take extraordinary steps to hide my real-life identity, I'm not publishing it either, for I value some degree of privacy.

You are in the nice field of speculation.

Speculation. How do you know whether someone opens an email or not ? Did you hack into those yahoo accounts ?
Most probably, you simply don't know.

You say you are an investigator and don't know how to find out if someone is accessing the mail account at Yahoo? I do know and have the evidence, while you prove that you do not know anything about investigative work.

Untrue. There are several persons using that name, in Europe and elsewhere.

Would you mind sharing this information with me? If necessary also by PM. Maybe I have to be more precise: I only checked in Europe for persons of age. But you seem just to speculate...

Irrelevant. There are many ways to attack, or more generally put a server offline, and I didn't allude to a DDOS.
He did mention ddos. And this, while he was obviously able to send out mail. And: He sent out mails via his Yahoo-account...

Well, shit happens. I could for example illustrate that Bitmain did not send me my coupons for the S3 batch 1, but that doesn't make scammers of them.

Bitmain hasn't anything to do with Lunamine. Did Lunamine pay or not? Stick with the facts.

This not a proof at all. The operator could be prevented to inform lunamine customers, for any reason including loss of passwords, data, theft of identity etc.
As for the fake registration data, well, why not, that would be a (somewhat ill-advised, indeed) way to keep some privacy.

Speculation. Stick with the facts.

Well, that doesn't change the fact that you made an unfounded accusation without evidence to back it up.
Not knowing the identity of someone you harm the reputation of is not a justification to do so.

Lol, you are really not knowing anything about any legal system, right?

Who's reputation did I harm? looool? Name him. Her. It.

I can say that Winnetou Speckdrosselflug is a total fraudster. Because he does not exist.

You basically are protecting fraudster with your "argumentation" - victims have to do the research, in your opinion, then go and file a lawsuit, presenting all the evidence. I don't know in which country you are living in. But in the civilized world, if a contract is broken and you can't get your funds anymore, you go to the police and the police does the investigation. Then the judge does decide wether or not it is fraud. But you would file a criminal complaint, thus indicating that you are convinced that it is fraud.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:07:33 PM

In addition to criminal investigation you can do a civil one in my country. You can get information, issue seubpoemss for information and then recover what you lost. The problem here would be proving what funds are owned by lunamine and then being able to seize the funds.
odlal

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:26:08 PM

FYI : A thread was started recently in the "Scam Accusations" section ...

Title : "Lunamine.com is a BIG SCAM - Scammed Customer and Forum Members"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739917.0

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:46:29 AM

I really hope no one is still waiting for OP to come back and give you the new address... It's not happening guys. It was a good planned scam and it got all of us.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

I really hope no one is still waiting for OP to come back and give you the new address... It's not happening guys. It was a good planned scam and it got all of us.
Well he could come back as a newbie claiming it really isn't a scam ...  Tongue
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:30:50 PM

I cannot believe Lunamine didn't came back to us...

What a silly scammer he/they are.

crk

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:59:21 PM

I refuse to say that i have lost $1600.. I still have some faith that lunamine will appear soon explaining all yhis shit and paying  everything :-(
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:32:05 PM

I refuse to say that i have lost $1600.. I still have some faith that lunamine will appear soon explaining all yhis shit and paying  everything :-(

we all want that to happen but seems like Lunamine don't care about us and he is counting his coins which he stole.

But the world is small Smiley and all of the scammers will get their karma one day.

Armed

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:21:05 PM

So this turned out to be a scam then?

That's a shame. Atleast I didn't invest anything, and they did actually pay me for the referrals I made.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:36:17 AM

Hm, glad I didn't invest a lot in this. Returned from a vacation of 12 days without internet to find this.

He claims to have emailed the users but I haven't received anything.

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:09:12 AM

Hm, glad I didn't invest a lot in this. Returned from a vacation of 12 days without internet to find this.

He claims to have emailed the users but I haven't received anything.

No one has received anything, I'm pretty sure this was just a way for him to get more time to cover his tracks before people starting hunting him down.

Guess it's too late though, I feel sorry for an IRL friend of mine who started mining with them and spent his only bitcoins into it, now he has lost faith in btc for the wrong reasons...
wealthy$

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:14:53 AM

I dont know if anybody have noticed that lunamine site is completely offline.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:33:24 AM

I dont know if anybody have noticed that lunamine site is completely offline.

I don't know if you ever read this thread. Uh, wait. I DO know... :-p
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:03:37 AM

NEWS UPDATE: All your money went to the MOOOOOON.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:11:26 AM

NEWS UPDATE: All your money went to the MOOOOOON.

NEWS UPDATE: You can pay the trip to the moon with Bitcoins (you don't have anymore)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: