Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
btcmner

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Wow now that's quite a stretch.... It's clearly a scam, there is no assumption. It's pretty clear to most that this is criminal.

I'm not excluding that, but I've found some elements (which I'll keep confidential for the duration of my enquiry) which make me cast a doubt, so I'm trying to investigate further. Some people here prefer sterile name calling and go straight to conclusions, but this is not the right thing to do to alleviate doubt.

In order to help with my investigation, I would appreciate if people who made payments to lunamine could send me via PM or even in this thread the transaction ID of their payments. I may be able to do something from there. A mixer was used, but something else happened which might give some directions.

I understand most of lunamine's (ex-)customers value their privacy and won't share the transaction IF of their payments, but if a few of them share this information, that would be very helpful.

Mining for fun.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:25:30 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 09:43:21 PM by RealMalatesta

Wow now that's quite a stretch.... It's clearly a scam, there is no assumption. It's pretty clear to most that this is criminal.

I'm not excluding that, but I've found some elements (which I'll keep confidential for the duration of my enquiry) which make me cast a doubt, so I'm trying to investigate further. Some people here prefer sterile name calling and go straight to conclusions, but this is not the right thing to do to alleviate doubt.

In order to help with my investigation, I would appreciate if people who made payments to lunamine could send me via PM or even in this thread the transaction ID of their payments. I may be able to do something from there. A mixer was used, but something else happened which might give some directions.

I understand most of lunamine's (ex-)customers value their privacy and won't share the transaction IF of their payments, but if a few of them share this information, that would be very helpful.

Hm, you say that this is not a scam for you, on the other hand, you claim that you are "investigating"? So what are you investigating then?

And: Could you post your transaction ID for your investment in Lunamine?
btcmner

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:17:20 AM

Thanks for everyone's help. It seems we got somewhere.
The result is quite unexpected.
Before any announcement, though, some verification is needed.
More about that later...

Mining for fun.
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:48:10 PM

More about that later...

I'll look forward to reading about this development !
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:57:25 PM

More about that later...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see. Or that you've somehow gotten lunamine to return funds haha but I doubt that. Why the suspense though, what are you protecting or whatever?
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:13:00 AM

More about that later...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see. Or that you've somehow gotten lunamine to return funds haha but I doubt that. Why the suspense though, what are you protecting or whatever?
Given he actually has obtained something useful he's obviously not posting it here where the person behind Lunamine could read it.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:37:54 AM

More about that later...

Given he actually has obtained something useful he's obviously not posting it here where the person behind Lunamine could read it.

Obtained something useful? What could this be? Until now, he said that Lunamine was, in his opinion, not a scam. Now he announces something. Hm. Maybe, that he was able to help "Lunamine" to get back his domain?

The more I read, the more I am convinced that btcmner is making things up. And, surprise, surprise, right now comes "Lunamine" online, out of the blue. Of course "Lunamine" does not tell us anything substantial, but seems he is at least still alive...
btcmner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:55:54 AM

Doing my best not to point the finger at innocent people by taking some time to check all the data...
Given the lynch mob atmosphere on this thread, I don't want to say anything without having a strong case.

Mining for fun.
btcmner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:58:43 AM

And, surprise, surprise, right now comes "Lunamine" online, out of the blue.
Really ? Where ?

Mining for fun.
nagabeler

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:09:46 AM

Really ? Where ?

where where? i also waiting for this, although it seems a scam , but i really hope there is a miracle  Grin

btcmner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:37:01 PM

I've been waiting for someone I contacted about this affair to come up with the answer to a very simple question.
It's now been a day without any answer to that simple question, so maybe I'll try some teasing here to motivate him, for I would prefer that person to come forward rather than having to dox anyone...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see.

Any name will follow later, if necessary, but for now, here is a clue : try, not Sweden, but the other side of the Earth.

Mining for fun.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

Really ? Where ?

He logged into one of his e-mail accounts.
btcmner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:07:51 PM

How would you know that ?

Mining for fun.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:30:16 PM

I've been waiting for someone I contacted about this affair to come up with the answer to a very simple question.
It's now been a day without any answer to that simple question, so maybe I'll try some teasing here to motivate him, for I would prefer that person to come forward rather than having to dox anyone...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see.

Any name will follow later, if necessary, but for now, here is a clue : try, not Sweden, but the other side of the Earth.

This isn't helpful at all, if you got information, either share it or don't. PMs work if you don't want to post it publicly, just don't give any information to accounts newer than that of Lunamine.

For all we know you are Lunamine trying to direct us away from you by spreading false information.

My alarm clock tingles when you're saying it's not Sweden.
Armed

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:41:36 PM

Really ? Where ?

One used on the site itself?

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:54:52 PM

Couldn't you be more specific, I don't see the point of doing this unless you're trying to lead us down a wrong path?
You're making it a bit too obvious.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
btcmner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:09:20 PM

if you got information, either share it or don't.
I told you, I want to avoid doxing, and also I want to avoid pointing fingers at innocent people.

Beside, my teasing seems to have worked, because I just received the answer I was expecting.
It seems things are going to move a bit further, now.
More later on.

Mining for fun.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:32:38 PM

I told you, I want to avoid doxing, and also I want to avoid pointing fingers at innocent people.

Beside, my teasing seems to have worked, because I just received the answer I was expecting.
More later on.

You said you invested in Lunamine. When, how much and what's the id of the transaction?
manureal21

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

I have read in another forum post:

" I just stumbled upon the following post. Will this help in anyway to track down Lunamine ?
dekodoge that’s a lot of information you gathered.

I’ll give you some more information and share you a little bit of what I gathered from you  today.

I’m Gabriel Kleiman, if you google my name there are about 15,000 results. I’m not Mexican nor I sell pizzas.

I started mining back in 2011, and to be honest I have always been secretive about my operations and I’m not going to share them with you.

In february I met Esteban, a web designer,   in a  London bar, we started to talk about Bitcoin and he told me he could build our website. He showed me his portfolio and I saw other Bitcoin websites and I agree to hire him, some of these sites later turned out to be scams. I realized I didn’t want to work with this guy. But he did’t want to give me my domain back, he forced me into giving him money to recover it.  Later I found out that  he registered  my business under his name. As I write the legal mess is still going on. This guy scammed me too in other ways, that I won’t discuss as there is a legal investigation going on. Once I find this fucker I’ll share this information with other victims.

We have nothing to hide  and you connected  your “dots” just by googling this page https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us/articles/202363764-Is-your-company-legit-

If we  were trying to hide something probably I wouldn’t post this information. Esteban’s name is still present in the company registration, because some names, like shareholders, can’t be changed until the next tax return date. 

About your Facebook comment, if paying for Facebook ads is “buying a load of likes from india”. I won’t deny it and I’ll tell you that I’ve did. I’ve invested part of our marketing budget in social media, paying for ads and boosting our page’s publications. If Bitcoin is big in India and you didn’t know it,  a little bit of positive research will tell you that Bitcoin is big in emerging markets.

People like you are the ones to blame that Bitcoin became a big witch hunt. But I now start to understand why you are doing what you are doing

So here is the information I’ve gathered from you, during my silence today.

I honestly believe

lunamine
ronskii
dekodoge

are the same person.

dekodoge your username is older, but around when lunamine went online you came out of the silence, and suddenly our topic, lunamine  and your little investigative report was your main interest. weird!

ronskii you pretty much came to light when lunamine showed up. you’ve been lunemine’s bigger supporter (if not the only one) and questioned everything including pbmining’s operations but never lunamine, I find this a little bit odd. and also our topic got your attention today. when if you do the math you’ll realize that they give you the lowest price but you have to pay for electricity.  I see your posting pattern and you are praising Lunamine most of the time.

It was funny to see a couple of hours ago how both ronskii dekodoge activity was going from this topic to lunamine’s but what really caught my attention was that I never saw them online at the same time. although the 3  have set the same local time.  this probably doesn’t mean anything but it’s good start to connect your “dots”. Probably after I bring  this up these patterns will change, we’ll see.

In general these 3 posting patters make sense.

One thing I tell you, you’ll get more focusing in your customers than in your competitors, and investing a little bit in social media won’t hurt  you either.

Like we mentioned in a previous post we are upgrading our referral program, and it’ll be better than our competitors, so probably there will be some tears and more of your investigative reports.

So bring it on!

We wish you the best, and we’ll focus in our mining and our customers."
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

More later on.
I kinda suspect you are an alt account of Lunamine. I don't care though, but you're not making your case well.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: