Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development  (Read 157085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:20:34 PM

Here is a log output of what happened from the time the block was found until the wallet crashed:

There is just a blank line at the crash point. Does it always crash? What about when running just one video card on a regular PC?

Anyway, it's noted, and I can confirm other (uncommon) crash related issues. It would probably take some time for SmartCoin to have the resources to look at it in depth (if it's a case that happens only with mining rigs and not single GPU systems, then there would need to be a rig set up to replicate the process). I think that for now, the best course would be asking the mining community or searching the web in regards to the same issue happening elsewhere for an X11 / sgminer / multi GPU set up.

It just ends at that point and thats when it would crash

I learned that the way to make the wallet not crash is to split up the miners.  ie, one mining rig to one pc with the wallet, and the other rig to the other pc running another wallet.  They have each been mining now non-stop for about 10 hours.  Pointing both of my rigs at the same wallet was causing it to crash, maybe because of the 50MH/s?

I am having the same problem.  My wallet stops working after a while, apparently when a block is found.  I am solo mining, of course with two miners.  I just shut one down to see if that resolves the problem as you suggested but running two wallets is not an optimal solution.

How long are your miners running before this happens? Hours? Days?

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slydrule

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:26:13 AM

Here is a log output of what happened from the time the block was found until the wallet crashed:

There is just a blank line at the crash point. Does it always crash? What about when running just one video card on a regular PC?

Anyway, it's noted, and I can confirm other (uncommon) crash related issues. It would probably take some time for SmartCoin to have the resources to look at it in depth (if it's a case that happens only with mining rigs and not single GPU systems, then there would need to be a rig set up to replicate the process). I think that for now, the best course would be asking the mining community or searching the web in regards to the same issue happening elsewhere for an X11 / sgminer / multi GPU set up.

It just ends at that point and thats when it would crash

I learned that the way to make the wallet not crash is to split up the miners.  ie, one mining rig to one pc with the wallet, and the other rig to the other pc running another wallet.  They have each been mining now non-stop for about 10 hours.  Pointing both of my rigs at the same wallet was causing it to crash, maybe because of the 50MH/s?

I am having the same problem.  My wallet stops working after a while, apparently when a block is found.  I am solo mining, of course with two miners.  I just shut one down to see if that resolves the problem as you suggested but running two wallets is not an optimal solution.

How long are your miners running before this happens? Hours? Days?

About an hour or so, but as mannyg indicated it seems to happen when a block is found - not all blocks though.  I get a Windows message that the program has stopped working (the wallet) and an option to allow windows to look for a solution ot to close the program.

I am not running two miners with two wallets and it is stable for hours.  So it appears his solution to set up one miner per wallet works. 
Slydrule

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:55:26 PM

just noticed a typo in my last message. 

I am running tow minders with two wallets and I have not had a single wallet crash.  Its been almost 24 hours.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:37:19 PM

Hmm, that is strange. But one thing is "normal" to me. The wallet crashes when a block is found -- This is could be your mining program's RPC conflicting with whatever when the mining program starts new work when a block is found on the network - whether it be yours or someone else's block.

2 things off the top of my head, basics.
1: If the mining was in one wallet and mining 24 hours a day over the course of days, it almost sounds like a resource issue like insufficient RAM if your cache was filling up; and especially if you use your rig for other things while mining. Thread concurrency is dependent on system ram.
2: It could be the "sgminer" (or whatever miner you are using) also causing the wallet to crash. Make sure you are using the latest version (with x11 kernel) available.

How much RAM do you have? Post your .bat, and which cards do you use including brand? Brand makes a difference. My gpu's are XFX brand and are unique in their settings in the bat.

I may not have the answers, but I'll see if I can pick out anything.

Slydrule

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:31:09 PM

One rig has 8 GB of memory and the other 16GB.  Keep in mind I have used both of these rigs to solo and pool mine other coins without any problems.

As for the version of sgminer, I am using 5.1.1 with the Wolf0 .bins.  This seems to work fine mining other coins and even Smartcoin as long as its only one miner per wallet. I have mined other x11 coins this way too.

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "192.168.1.15:58583",
      "user" : "RPCSmart",
      "pass" : "x"
   }
]
"xintensity" : "64",
"kernel" : "darkcoin-mod",
"worksize" : "64",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "0",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-fan" : "0-85",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-target" : "70",
"api-listen" : true,
"api-allow" : "W:192.168.1/24",
"api-port" : "4028",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

I am not user if mannyg is still around but perhaps he figured out the problem?  If not, maybe he can add to this conversation.

Thanks.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:35:09 PM

Ram is fine.
.conf looks fine. not sure about the fine tuning of the xintensity command though. I don't bother for a tiny % higher of hashrate.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:02:23 AM

Maybe a 2-4% PoS depending on wallet balance.

2% for big balances
4% for smaller

Example:
10001SMC in Wallet A. We'll call this amount a big balance for the example. Min/MaxCoinage is not used in this example for explanation purposes
Using the data already stored in the wallet, have code retrieve all keys and compute the balance as 10001 SMC, or have code retrieve balance from the QT display (if possible) for simplicity. Then make an "else if" exception to the PoS code for the "big" balance threshold (which the threshold in this example is 10000SMC), and pay 2% annually.

This encourages users with large amounts to utilize more wallets, producing more nodes for the network.
It also encourages the people with smaller amounts to stake.

SmartPoS for Smartcoin.

Afterthought: To make it fair(er) for the "big balance" amounts, could implement a set time the coins have to be in the wallet to get the 4%, say a year. Sort of like a special  MinCoinAge, but the "big balances" would get 2% for the year while gaining maturity.

All times and numbers are just for example purposes. Random numbers I chose.

Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:56:35 AM

Any chance to get this on more exchanges? It's an otherwise proven coin that been around over a year and seems to have a steady if slow development.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 09:32:24 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 01:36:20 PM by BitcoinNational

Any chance to get this on more exchanges? It's an otherwise proven coin that been around over a year and seems to have a steady if slow development.

Well it is sad to see https://comkort.com/trade/smc_btc go.  But I think achieving a strong presents on Cryptsy also achieves the ability to relist on Comkort with very little effort.

The next question is where to list?

The alt majors are Cry, Rex, and Polo.  Smart will never be a good match for Rex if all it wants is IPO then delist.  Polo is aiming for Assets and Monero niche.

Right now I like Cryptopia, and Bleu as becoming the Tier2 of Alt.

Point is I don't care.  Because again what exchange?  I have seen most just pop up then dissappear (and likely with your SMART coins).

So it is a bad idea for the next 90 days IMO.  Stick with Cryptsy, they are the leading alt exchange for long term coins.  Later we'll look for back-up plan B exchanges.

edit; i FORGOT
https://cryptotrade.exchange/trade/SMC/BTC
so we are trading else where!  (2 markets is good for now)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:16:17 AM

Cryptsy STILL hasn't updated the info...
Psionin, I think you're up to bat.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:33:13 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 07:58:13 AM by Halofire

Seems bitbets got banned.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046903.0
We don't know why yet, nor was there a time limit for his banishment.

Edit: In the meantime, I have taken down the avatar contest fund addy, contains zero, zip, zilch anyway. I'm taking a precautionary measure for my own account in case bitbets got banned for a "giveaway". I am not saying the contest is postponed, I am not in control of this. If anyone wants to donate, please PM me.

Update: he was banned for PM's Roll Eyes

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:09:23 AM

I don't think we should worry too much about the info not being updated for smartcoin at cryptsy,
it seems other coins have the same issue there as well. it would be nice if it was updated, but cryptsy isn't responding to do that.

Glad to be back.

smartcoin avatar design contest link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035350.msg11309674#msg11309674

Smartcoin avatar contest is already successful and might get even more successful.

Wondering if smartcoin might do better if it was POS coin?
What do you think?

4 new posts at the 'project development' forum at smartcoin.boards.net
some things to consider. If you have more project development ideas, please post
them there for us to think about and discuss.

thank you

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 04:33:42 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 04:45:15 PM by BitcoinNational

What?

Bitbets it looks like you are okay?

---
No SMART is awesome as x11 POW, really the ranking will be DASH, START, SMART ... anyone see different?  Staking coins require you to stake .. that means risk .. it is a bad gamble.  Smart offers buy and HODL!  

*Detailed explanation Scrypt has to worry about ASIC centralization x11 is too obscure for multi-millionare investment in creating ASICs.  So it will be anti-AISC unless DASH goes to the moon ... and I doubt it ... Monero and the other cryptonotes are much more elegant in design for ANON and will likely takeover (IMHO).   That leaves x11 anti-AISC and pro graphic card.  A nice niche for years to come.  

**Key logger hack vector!!!! Stakes require entry of password.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bitbets

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 06:43:12 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 08:22:36 PM by bitbets

What?

Bitbets it looks like you are okay?

---
No SMART is awesome as x11 POW, really the ranking will be DASH, START, SMART ... anyone see different?  Staking coins require you to stake .. that means risk .. it is a bad gamble.  Smart offers buy and HODL!  

*Detailed explanation Scrypt has to worry about ASIC centralization x11 is too obscure for multi-millionare investment in creating ASICs.  So it will be anti-AISC unless DASH goes to the moon ... and I doubt it ... Monero and the other cryptonotes are much more elegant in design for ANON and will likely takeover (IMHO).   That leaves x11 anti-AISC and pro graphic card.  A nice niche for years to come.  

**Key logger hack vector!!!! Stakes require entry of password.

user sunnyking(creator of ppcoin, first POS coin) was saying in 2013, that POS at that time was not as popular as POW, but he thought POS would take over at a later time,
and we have seen a movement in that direction in 2014 to now. (that means he isn't a false prophet if it came true, and it seems to be coming true in part)

Bitcoin is slow to react to these things it seems, but remains the same as it was in 2013. (2013 is when I started reading more about crypto and bitcoin).
If Bitcoin were to go POS, that would be a big endorsement of POS, but hasn't done so yet.

I think psionin made a wise move to X11 ...
there were people who wanted smart to be POS last year, if I remember, but psionin held back.

What extent are the hacking risks increased with pos, you say there is a 'key logger hack vector?'
Is the problem caused by having the wallet unlocked while staking?

Smartcoin and netcoin both started out as scrypt coins, and both coins changed last year.
The netcoin wallet works like a savings account paying interest.
Here is the link to the netcoin thread at bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745323.0
Most of the merchants accepting netcoin are actually coinpayments.net merchants who will accept most any coin that is on coinpayments.net (that is why I was discussing trying to get smartcoin on coinpayments.net the various ways to do that, one of those ways is free by voting, but smartcoin price has to go up to be in the top 200 at coinmarketcap.com . How much does smartcoin have to go up? likely above 400 satoshi and higher would be better to have some breathing space)

(netcoin has many aspects that are in better condition than smartcoin right now, but smartcoin might try to fix some of these negatives. we could actually make a list of what the negatives are, and try to fix smartcoin in those ways? If you guys are willing/able to help out to do that).

netcoin has the netcoin foundation, and smartcoin needs a smartcoin foundation. A ruling group. Smartcoin also needs to have a full-time dev, or to pay a dev to do some work for smartcoin, and we need to have some way of voting about what will be done.

Smartcoin is missing out on having a fulltime dev, who also invests money into smartcoin perhaps by hiring other devs to help at times, but who also organizes most things for smartcoin, and keeps everyone happy by posting regularly to help build more trust. No one is investing money into smartcoin development at this time, and we need to do that, don't you think?

Also, I tend to think the smartcoin forum should be more closely connected with the dev, but psionin removed the old smartcoin forum that used to be out there. I made smartcoin.boards.net because I thought smartcoin needs to have a forum apart from bitcointalk where information can be organized, written, viewed, discussed etc.. but I think it is usually the dev of the coin who also has the forum under his control?

The really good news, though, is that one of the best times to invest is when things need improving, and then make them better, and the price will hopefully go up as things improve. With smartcoin price low as it is, smartcoin is a strong buy as long as people are working towards improving smartcoin in the needed ways.
(but I think smartcoin is spending too much time stagnating, people not doing enough to try and improve what needs improving. In stagnation mode, it isn't a strong buy, but becomes more speculative then, that is what i think. But the smc avatar design contest does somewhat but not enough, there needs to be more improvements made by people with the necessary talents to do those improvements)

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 01:13:17 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 01:46:33 AM by BitcoinNational

"What extent are the hacking risks increased with pos, you say there is a 'key logger hack vector?'
Is the problem caused by having the wallet unlocked while staking?"

Pure stakes are here to stay.  And they fix the problem of inflation for investors.  See FTC, BTC, LTC, and World Coin graphs for more info.   Too much downward pressure from miners seeking immediate profit by selling.

I don't see this as a big problem for POW SMC.  The 1 year chart is great.  And the inflation is low enough that you might find SMC being profitable to mine in the near future.

The secret to POW coins is balance ... not too cheap that miners find it uninteresting and unprofitable ... and not too expensive that investors can not support the price range because of inflation.  SMC is doing very well in this art of balance.  And when the price shifts to 300-400 you will see a big move up on the hash rate too, but this will slack off as too many miners attempt to mine, ebb and flow, and on the next price shift up you get another round of hash power increase, repeat repeat.

The problem still for stakes coins is that you need an open wallet to stake.

1.  This presents a hacker vector for all your coins to be stolen.
2.  This requires technical understanding ... I know you understand it but does your grandma?  SMC is simple enough that even very non-techie types can adopt it for use.  
3.  POW are still superior for 51% attack problem ... now sort of a moot point but the possibility is real ... and when pure stakes chains start to hold $Millions then you will see attempts.
4.  x11 is a niche POW and will be anti-ASIC & anti-centralize-able (ie open to the average run of the mill miners) ... so we are in a good spot ... and will likely hold top 5 rank in the x11 field ... that brings attention and more investors.
5.  Stakes coins REQUIRE at least 1000 active stakers to become a serious network ... few have achieved that level ... it would be foolish to think we could enter that field at this time (100+ competitors) and rise to the level of ARCH.  
6.  End of Arguement Point ... smart will eventually focus on the mobile 'smart' phone market ... and staking on a mobile phone is DUMB ... possible yes ... but requires processor, memory, and battery drainage ... DUMB.  Now for the really DUMB ... stakes requires the blockchain ... this is a big problem for stakes coins attempting to gain smart phone adoption .... tell them to install 1 Gig of blockchain  on a Smart Phone Cheesy Grin  

----
I have no problem with finding an active dev. should psionin remain silent and otherwise non-active.  But let's wait and see, there is no rush.  Things algo wise are working a-okay.  But we will need cosmetic upgrades eventually, and new wallet features to make SMC = smart.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bitbets

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

I posted some pics like the one below in the smartcoin avatar design contest thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1035350.msg11319409#msg11319409

SMARTY_INTRODUCING_SMARTCOIN_SMARTCARDS

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:59:28 PM

SMARTY_INTRODUCING_SMARTCOIN_SMARTCARDS

looks good!
i like

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
bitbets

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 12:48:50 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2015, 01:19:13 AM by bitbets

quoted from BitcoinNational:
.  End of Arguement Point ... smart will eventually focus on the mobile 'smart' phone market ... and staking on a mobile phone is DUMB ... possible yes ... but requires processor, memory, and battery drainage ... DUMB.  Now for the really DUMB ... stakes requires the blockchain ... this is a big problem for stakes coins attempting to gain smart phone adoption .... tell them to install 1 Gig of blockchain  on a Smart Phone

I seem to be missing the target market for smartcoin,
and need some explanations how to sell smartcoin to smart phone categories,
or does anyone know how to sell to smart phones categories?

Glad you like the avatars I made, how can we improve on those pics?
I am thinking a lighter colored 'Smarty' to see how that looks with the light colored cards/avatars.

There is also the reverse side of cards like this. There wasn't much space, else I might have tried to put numbers there like a credit card.

Should I/we try to build out the smartcoin smartcard categories? Seeing as how it is started with these cards?
What do ya think?

this thread for coinomat.com says they can help a coin with liquidity, and smartcoin needs more liquidity
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053407.0

can someone send an email to this email below:

support@coinomat.com

ask them to add smartcoin smc

and let us know what their reply is.

thank you for your help to grow smartcoin Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

sosruko

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 02:49:37 AM

Guys, I think I'm out. I just don't see this coin happening. Actually I don't even see any altcoin happening because let's be honest, everyone is out for the buck which is completely fine by the way. SmartCoin never really recovered from the mess which the old "dev" has left behind. Coin had much potential and I've put quite some work in it but well, I've lost faith.
I can still host the site until you found somebody else to host it and I will put the site on github the coming days.

SMC: SQ7C88obLNqUo9RJuVhzErZ5ffDZ1oVWsG
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 04:36:55 AM

Sorry to see you go.  Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: