Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Mess with Messiahs  (Read 3603 times)
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:52:42 PM

Better yet, why don't you take some of the tax money liberals like myself give to you to take care of your mom, since you will be damned if you'll spend any of your own, and go buy a dictionary for me. And, in the meantime, before gifting it, look up the following words, which followed in the CBO statement your word "unsustainable", as in at current revenue levels. It has been pointed out to you 40 million times that the statement was that current spending was unsustainable at current revenue levels. Yet you always manage to forget that part of the phrase.

Been spending too much time with your intern of late to forget that one word does not in this case the sentence make?

Please, keep going.  It's entertaining.  Wink

The fact that you would respond to me with mockingly throwing out words like "how pure and noble" is telling.  It takes neither of these things to lift a finger to help someone, and I'm proof of that.  You see those things as something unrealistic and something nobody really does; that's not my reality at all.  In my world, flawed, normal, everyday people do these things as part of their lives.  It's unfortunate that you don't have that experience.
umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:55:04 PM

Hilarious.  A progressive beat down of ACTUAL PERSONAL charity from people who do nothing themselves but vote money out of others pockets, and rarely for THIS countries children.

Make that pathetic.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:16:28 PM

Better yet, why don't you take some of the tax money liberals like myself give to you to take care of your mom, since you will be damned if you'll spend any of your own, and go buy a dictionary for me. And, in the meantime, before gifting it, look up the following words, which followed in the CBO statement your word "unsustainable", as in at current revenue levels. It has been pointed out to you 40 million times that the statement was that current spending was unsustainable at current revenue levels. Yet you always manage to forget that part of the phrase.

Been spending too much time with your intern of late to forget that one word does not in this case the sentence make?

The fact that you would respond to me with mockingly throwing out words like "how pure and noble" is telling.  It takes neither of these things to lift a finger to help someone, and I'm proof of that.  You see those things as something unrealistic and something nobody really does; that's not my reality at all.  In my world, flawed, normal, everyday people do these things as part of their lives.  It's unfortunate that you don't have that experience.
I love when some leftwing dumbass actually tries to argue that we aren't headed for insolvency because more money would fix that!  Let me guess...Obama's unicorn isn't paying his fair share?  But once he does it will solve the problem of unfunded liabilities which are multiple times more than the entire wealth of the planet?   

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:19:51 PM

Has anyone ever talked to a drunk, or someone with mental illness, or someone brainwashed? Even when you try and discuss any subject with them they always go back to their obsession. The drunk it could be his wife, you try to steer them back to another subject and their right back to their wife. Same goes for all mental illnesses. After a while maybe you chuckle to yourself and say see ya later

Same thing here with Obama. It's sad, because it says one day there will be enough mindless mental cases that will give rise to pre WW2 Germany .

zolace

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:28:30 PM

Meanwhile in the real world, here is Obama on top of the problem by doing nothing just like always:

WH: No change to immigrant surge strategy 'at this point'

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/211219-wh-no-change-in-immigrant-surge-strategy#ixzz36PcO5XpI

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

I love when some leftwing dumbass actually tries to argue that we aren't headed for insolvency because more money would fix that!  Let me guess...Obama's unicorn isn't paying his fair share?  But once he does it will solve the problem of unfunded liabilities which are multiple times more than the entire wealth of the planet?   
There are a few liberals, I grant, who, rather than put up with your bile will just abandon a thread. I'm not one of them. As vicious as you get: I will remain on point--I have no need to descend to the gutter with you because as always, you , bah ha ha, I'm right. So go ahead and make your phony claims about all the charity you dispense--I'm sure you'll convince someone on the board that you do anything but sit on your asses and type your hatreds.

In the meantime, I will reiterate: these kids are here in this country, and it would take someone of contemptibly low breeding to suggest that they be deported to satisfy the racist impulses of the southerners or their acolytes.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:53:48 PM

I love when some leftwing dumbass actually tries to argue that we aren't headed for insolvency because more money would fix that!
lol. No you don't. You actually hate when once again a liberal points out that you are lying by omission: claiming that something is fact WITHOUT noting the mitigating factors stated.  ALWAYS stating the "unsustainable" NEVER addressing the "at current revenue levels". An honest person--such as myself--would copy the entire statement and then address my concerns about the mitigating factors: not pretend they don't exist and state affirmatively that CBO said something it never did.

But then again, I seem to be the only one on this board that gives a flying fuck about intellectual honesty anyway. You sure don't as we see above.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:57:54 PM

It seems to me, however, that there a whole lot of people who want these children deported. Not just in the south either. However, when it is mostly the south that is being invaded by them, it would stand to reason that many southerners want them deported. People don't always care one way or another until it affect them, do they? Seems to me those folks in California want them gone too.

Why is it that some people just cannot understand that it is ILLEGAL to come into this country if you do not do it the correct and lawful way? Yet some people keep saying, "well, they are here, so let's take care of them".  It is exactly that attitude that makes them keep coming here.

umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:43:47 PM

It seems to me, however, that there a whole lot of people who want these children deported. Not just in the south either. However, when it is mostly the south that is being invaded by them, it would stand to reason that many southerners want them deported. People don't always care one way or another until it affect them, do they? Seems to me those folks in California want them gone too.

Why is it that some people just cannot understand that it is ILLEGAL to come into this country if you do not do it the correct and lawful way? Yet some people keep saying, "well, they are here, so let's take care of them".  It is exactly that attitude that makes them keep coming here.
It would be wrong beyond belief to make these kids scapegoats for their country's own problems, or the hateful racist pieces of shit that inhabit the GOP, especially down in the south. I'm sure anjy is correct that the right would be ALL for sending these kids back--but only because child labor laws prevent their corporate masters from putting them to work immediately in the fields. Sure, the GOP wants these kids to go back--there's no profit in them.

These kids are here. They should stay here. If they're kids they can be molded and made into productive citizens. Personally, I have no problem accepting any kids into this country--they don't even have be white Europeans as some in the south believe are the only human beings fit for immigration. Black, brown, red, yellow, I'm fine with ALL kids. And I am happy to see my taxes go up a tad to support them. Parents can buy their daughters a few less Barbie dolls--the prospect of what these kids face if returned being in my mind a bit less pressing than buying little missy a new Barbie. I realize that some parents think that without that Barbie, little missy will turn into a psycho, but if they're concerned about that, taking a look at their own parenting practices would probably do more than shelling out bucks for one more consumer product.

Wanna close the border? Fine. I have no problem with that. Obviously we've got a nightmare with immigration, which will be settled when the rightwingers stop running their mouths, and start holding corporations responsible for breaking the law. We're ALL in favor of getting the matter settle

zolace

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:59:12 PM

I love when some leftwing dumbass actually tries to argue that we aren't headed for insolvency because more money would fix that!
lol. No you don't. You actually hate when once again a liberal points out that you are lying by omission: claiming that something is fact WITHOUT noting the mitigating factors stated.  ALWAYS stating the "unsustainable" NEVER addressing the "at current revenue levels". An honest person--such as myself--would copy the entire statement and then address my concerns about the mitigating factors: not pretend they don't exist and state affirmatively that CBO said something it never did.

But then again, I seem to be the only one on this board that gives a flying fuck about intellectual honesty anyway. You sure don't as we see above.
lol. Wrong person. There are a few liberals, I grant, who, rather than put up with your bile will just abandon a thread. I'm not one of them. As vicious as you get: I will remain on point--I have no need to descend to the gutter with you because as always, you  bah ha ha, I'm right. So go ahead and make your phony claims about all the charity you dispense--I'm sure you'll convince someone on the board that you do anything but sit on your asses and type your hatreds.

In the meantime, I will reiterate: these kids are here in this country, and it would take someone of contemptibly low breeding to suggest that they be deported to satisfy the racist impulses of the southerners or their acolytes.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: