Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
georgeggg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:57:01 AM

In this case you need to point Awesome Miner to the exact property in the JSON structure, where 'data' is top level followed by 'difficulty'. Please try:
data.difficulty
YESS !! It works with data.difficulty. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:03:48 PM

Hi Patrik,

now in the winter months I need an alarm if my rigs running too cold for like 2 minutes. But no alarm in the few seconds the miner switchs and the rigs have no work (but temperature drops fast).

This can protect them from condensation if anything happens because the temperature drops below the ambient for a certain period of time. In the summer months it can be a great rule too, but vice versa for running to hot. Right now I can only do an alarm if the temperatur drops below a number, even if its not necessary, because of some seconds miner switching.

Is it possible to add in the rules -> Device Temperature a "x minutes ago" value (like in Check Statistics Hashrate, Shares, ...)?

So we can add rules to check a temperature over time, not just right now. Like 1 minute ago and 5 minutes ago, or something like that.

Or is it maybe already possible somehow? If yes, how?
This is unfortunately not possible today.

Maybe it would be even better with a setting to only trigger if the temperature condition is met for X number of seconds, for example 120 seconds (configurable). Then it's not enough with two or three dips in temperature, but it needs to be below this threshold for a while to trigger. I will investigate this during the week to see if it's possible to support with a reasonable effort.

An even better idea, would be great Smiley
joseph32

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:36:20 AM

Hey Patrik,

if you're going to upgrade the temperature rules, can you do this maybe too?

Right now, if I set a temp rule for a GPU rig and set the "Temperature Source" to "Standard", AM seems to use the highest temp in the whole rig. Is it possible to set the Source to the "Highest" or the "Lowest" GPU (so I can choose Lowest for the Winter, and Highest for the Summer)? Or even better, to a GPU of our choice? Like GPU 0 or GPU 4...?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:30:38 PM

Hey Patrik,

if you're going to upgrade the temperature rules, can you do this maybe too?

Right now, if I set a temp rule for a GPU rig and set the "Temperature Source" to "Standard", AM seems to use the highest temp in the whole rig. Is it possible to set the Source to the "Highest" or the "Lowest" GPU (so I can choose Lowest for the Winter, and Highest for the Summer)? Or even better, to a GPU of our choice? Like GPU 0 or GPU 4...?
Thanks. I've looked into the device temperature trigger and it will be more configurable in the new release. I also included a property for highest / lowest.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:48:12 PM

Awesome Miner version 7.2.2

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - There will soon be a firmware for running two Antminer S9 in dual mode with a total hashrate of 20-23TH/s at 1500W. Intended for lowering the power costs for mining with S9. Some hardware modifications are required. Please contact us for more details.
 ASIC mining
  - Removed support for the option 'Any computer' when configuring Antminer API access, as it's considered less secure
  - Improved display of error message (authentication failures and similar) when performing certain ASIC related operations
  - Detect and display name of more Antminer types
 Features
  - Device Temperature trigger introduces configuration for how long the temperature conditions must be fulfilled. Configurable to look at the device with either the highest or lowest temperature.
 Integration
  - Included support for more coins for Mining Pool Hub balance display
 Mining software
  - Gminer 1.83
  - XmRig 5.1.1
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.10.0
  - Lolminer 0.9.2

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 02:31:31 PM

Hey, need better profit/data/api for sub 1 satoshi coins
Hi. Is there a specific coin or example where Awesome Miner doesn't do what it should? Or was it more in general you would like to see coin statistics for some new coins?

It was general and specific.
Specific case in point, Turtle coin. Price is sub 1 sats, but is mineable and has value. Markets are in LTC and ETH.
Thanks. I've received similar feedback from @dasch about that it would be good to support ETH and other pairs than BTC for the exchange rate. The Dynamic Data Source concept would have to be extended to support reading values other than BTC.
A small update on this topic.

I'm planning to support a concept for this in the next release (7.2.3). In the Dynamic Data Source configuration, Arithmetic expression field, it will be possible to type something like:
Code:
* helper.ExchangeFrom("ETH")

If you use a JSON source where CoinX only has an exchange pair with ETH, not for BTC, you point the "JSON property expression" to the exchange rate of CoinX (relative ETH). By adding the Arithmetic expression above, Awesome Miner will then convert the value from ETH to BTC when storing the value.

You will be able to use any of the known coins like "ETH", "LTC", "XMR" as a reference for the exchange rate.

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:38:20 PM

Hi Patrike, I have not written to you for a long time, you are doing a great job as always, I remind you of an old request from me and I propose a new one.

Old request:

Know in statistics the times you make profit change in 24 hours and for each moment. To determine if that percentage of mining of a coin has done it in 1 change or in 30. It would help me to make better decisions

The other request is an improvement on something existing. I mean temperature control, which is going very well but I explain.

I use both methods, both the general by TDP with its two options and also the core reduction. My scheme is as follows

TDP 1 limitation: 72 degrees, you under the TDP

TDP 2 limitation: 74 degrees, even more under the TDP

Temperature limitation in each OC or core, I have it at 76 degrees

What is the problem ?, Well, it works well, but is constantly jumping temperature. I have a card that according to the Algorithm gets very hot and is always dancing the temperature of 72 to 76 degrees. Because what happens that when it falls to 71 or 72 the limitations are removed and reheated, when it is heated, the limitations are activated and the temperature is lowered, but then the limitations are removed and again heated. I think that so much temperature change, TDP and core can be even bad.

The idea or solution I see simple. If a card activates a temperature limit for example TDP 1, this limit remains active until it changes algorithm or currency. This way we avoid getting the cards receiving a constant change of TDP and CORE all the time. It is logical that if it reaches TDP 1 and 2 and the temperature drops, if we remove the limitation it warms up again. That's why I think it's a better idea to keep the limitations until you change your currency. That way the temperature would be more stable, and I wouldn't be hitting jumps all the time between 72 and 76 as is my case, I don't want it to reach 76 every time.

I hope it is understood and that you see it well as an idea, the implementation is very easy, basically because almost everything is done, just keep limitations until currency exchange, with which the temperature will not be jumping, we are not changing TDP and CORE several times per minute to the card
joseph32

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 04:04:45 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2019, 04:15:04 AM by joseph32

Hi Patrik,

the command line argument for GMiner Grin29 algo is wrong.

You are using grin29 for both, Cuckaroo29 and Cuckarood29. But for Cuckaroo29 its cuckaroo29  Smiley
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 08:01:04 AM

GMiner wont work anymore...awesome want to start v 1.84 but there is only 1.83
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:52:15 PM

Clear the downloaded software > Go to settings > managed software > gminer 1.84 > copy the link but change 1.84 to 1.83 > and it will download the right one, or use it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
GEBucky
Copper Member

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 07:15:20 PM

You can just go to managed software and edit Gminer then select version 1.83. It will then work as before.
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:15:47 PM

Yesterday you updated gminer 1.84 again but it still doesn't work. In the ann de gminer there is 1.84 and is the official website.

I'm still at 1.83
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 07:43:21 PM

Yesterday you updated gminer 1.84 again but it still doesn't work. In the ann de gminer there is 1.84 and is the official website.

I'm still at 1.83
Hi,

Gminer 1.84 was released on Friday and I made it available via the software definition update. Later they removed the Gminer 1.84 release for some reason.

Because of this, I also removed Gminer 1.84 from the software definitions earlier today.

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1805

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 09:32:54 PM

After the discussion last time, I did go ahead with a few changes where it was made much easier for a user to select a good configuration. The users are given these four options since several months ago:
- This computer
- This network
- Any computer (less secure)
- Custom IP access rule

By introducing "This computer" and "This network", Awesome Miner made it easier for the users to do the right thing without having to type IP addresses and access rules. Users doesn't have to learn and write the IP access syntax correctly, as Awesome Miner will secure it for you.

I did however not remove the "Any computer" option, but it's clearly stated in the user interface that this option is "less secure".

The changes made was clearly a move in a good direction by making it easier to select a good configuration and warn about the option that isn't secure.

I understand your point about removing this "less secure" option completely from the user interface. It would of course make it even more likely that a user pick a good configuration. I will make this change in the next release - to remove the option "Any computer (less secure)". Thanks!
Much better Smiley

I could imagine there is one more to add that would also be needed:
Something like "This remote IP"
i.e. the internet IP address of the computer running AM, if the miners are off site.
There are various ways to look it up.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
mineralnov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:19:55 AM

Hello, I have been using your product almost from the very beginning.
thank you fo you work
at first I wrote about bugs in the mail, you fixed them.
but now there are a lot of them. and I was just too lazy.

but today I couldn’t stand it, I can spread screenshots, but believe me without screenshots, I’m not doing it for the purpose of slandering, I’m really interested in your product and I see how it went bad.

you scored on bugs and every day there are more and more, I bought the product not to work as a debugger, and I demand that you pay attention and correct them!

here is a few list in the future, I will probably replenish it
1 ) madly infuriates 2 things.
first, after reset failed pools, miner starts automatically why? it wouldn’t be scary if it weren’t for the second, if the miner is configured with an error (and there are a lot of them) I can’t stop it just like that, but I have to wait a moment between start and stop, as a result, the farm goes into reboot if I do not have time to stop! !!!  why for so many years you have not made a forced stop command Huh

2) mininpoolhub ethash with standard settings gives log timeout. there are still a lot of similar flaws I will not recount everything

3) a lot of problems with statistics
1.1 i can't do overwide coin algorithm, for example I needed override coin algo myriad_argon2d (algo argon2d-dyn) to (algo Argon2d-4096),
change instead muriad_groestl.

4) why it is not said how to take Coin calculators additianal JSON url. I spent sooo much time....

5) not work dual mode NBMINER in automatic profit switch, and CKB+ETH in managed miner, profit swaped.

6) after added  https://whattomine.com/coins/321-ckb-eaglesong.json , Revenue= 0 in coins TAB

7) your faq is very incomplete

I recently found out that you made the linux version   
I was very happy, but not for long, didn’t it be difficult for you to take the guide step by step. with lots of plugins and packages. because I’m a confident Linux user, I spent a lot of time on tuning, and as a result, half of the miners do not work, there is no overclocking only the control of fans and voltage!

Cool

he most horrible ! Why do we need ACTUAL PAYOUT if it does not work !!!! and do not take into account when switching, if you do not believe me, I can take 20-30 screenshots!

I will continue later need to refresh my memory
THANKS

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 11:57:42 PM

Hi Patrike,

First of all happy holidays to you and all the Awesomers!

been awhile since I last posted, some suggestions/queries from the past few months of mining (which for me is relatively boring, broken down hardware, stagnant BTC price...hence the inactivity Tongue)

Anyhow, back to topic:

1. Is it possible to collect accumulated power usage data in the mining history of the managed (profit) miners? That would be helpful for me to gauge efficiency and negotiate hosting costs with off-site provider, and something like a hashrate graph but in power consumption would be a great bonus so I can visually present the case of no mining, no charge for unused electricity Tongue

2. Since ZergPool was able to implement several CryptoNight variants into Yiimp mining, I find myself using XMRig at times to be included in profit switching (Btw, using Nvidia, I know, they are crappy for CN but doesn't hurt to have them in profit switcher), is it possible for you to add support for the JSON config section in the Profit Profile's software section like Claymore/SRBMiner, I hope you know what I was referring to, Right Click Miner -> Edit Profit Profile -> Mining Software Priority List -> Select Software in question -> Configure... where you got the override config.txt content if say you select SRBMiner.

3. Can it be corrected that when NanoMiner (mining RandomX) via CPU to show actual CPU power usage rather than the idle GPU stats?

4. To your knowledge, do you know that if AM supports profit switching for the BlackMiner Mini(+) series? like if I get a few of them and if I can use the custom defined pool groups on them as I do with Managed Profit Miner GPU rigs? (I know the website states AM do support the F1 but was unsure about the other models).

5. If 4 is doable, another non-essential question would be if there are any method to add them (obviously in reasonable numbers) to AM if I was to host them behind a NAT, currently using NeoRouter for the VPN for remote miners, not sure what's the most efficient and uncomplicated way to add these standalone FPGA/ASIC in similar fashion.

Best Regards and Merry Xmas to you!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 02:46:12 AM

After the discussion last time, I did go ahead with a few changes where it was made much easier for a user to select a good configuration. The users are given these four options since several months ago:
- This computer
- This network
- Any computer (less secure)
- Custom IP access rule

By introducing "This computer" and "This network", Awesome Miner made it easier for the users to do the right thing without having to type IP addresses and access rules. Users doesn't have to learn and write the IP access syntax correctly, as Awesome Miner will secure it for you.

I did however not remove the "Any computer" option, but it's clearly stated in the user interface that this option is "less secure".

The changes made was clearly a move in a good direction by making it easier to select a good configuration and warn about the option that isn't secure.

I understand your point about removing this "less secure" option completely from the user interface. It would of course make it even more likely that a user pick a good configuration. I will make this change in the next release - to remove the option "Any computer (less secure)". Thanks!
Much better Smiley

I could imagine there is one more to add that would also be needed:
Something like "This remote IP"
i.e. the internet IP address of the computer running AM, if the miners are off site.
There are various ways to look it up.
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 03:20:01 AM

Hello, I have been using your product almost from the very beginning.
thank you fo you work
Thanks for the feedback. I will have to investigate some of the point you bring up in more detail, but I will also give a few comments and questions below.

In some cases I also think the features you are referring to are working fine in general, but you have found a specific scenario where it doesn't work in your setup.

1 ) madly infuriates 2 things.
first, after reset failed pools, miner starts automatically why?
I can agree that this may not be the preferred behavior. I've changed it now.

3) a lot of problems with statistics
1.1 i can't do overwide coin algorithm, for example I needed override coin algo myriad_argon2d (algo argon2d-dyn) to (algo Argon2d-4096),
change instead muriad_groestl.
I just tested and it works fine for this coin. Please note that you need to specify a "Map from algorithm" for these multi-coin algorithms. If you enter "Argon2d" here, it will work. This is only required for coins with multiple algorithms.

4) why it is not said how to take Coin calculators additianal JSON url. I spent sooo much time....
On the CoinCalculators web site you will find a JSON button/link on each coin page. This is the JSON URL to enter in Awesome Miner. This is required for coins not included in their main listing.

6) after added  https://whattomine.com/coins/321-ckb-eaglesong.json , Revenue= 0 in coins TAB
Some coins and algorithms requires a specific "Exponential Factor" to be calculated correctly. WhatToMine doesn't provide this information and Awesome Miner assume 32 by default as it works for the majority of coins and algorithms. For a number of algorithms, Awesome Miner do use a different number.

For this specific algorithm, Awesome Miner didn't have any knowledge and assumed 32 when it should have been 0. I've added the correct number for this algorithm now. It's also possible to manually configure this Exponential Factor in the Properties dialog of a coin.

7) your faq is very incomplete
The FAQ is intended to answer the most common questions I get. If there are some specific area where you think the FAQ or Documentation should be more details, please let me know.

I recently found out that you made the linux version   
I was very happy, but not for long, didn’t it be difficult for you to take the guide step by step. with lots of plugins and packages. because I’m a confident Linux user, I spent a lot of time on tuning, and as a result, half of the miners do not work, there is no overclocking only the control of fans and voltage!
What a number of users are doing is to take an existing Linux mining OS like HiveOS and simply install Awesome Miner Remote Agent on top of it. Then you don't have to spend time installing and configuring GPU drivers. This will also ensure that the setup is correct for overclocking and you will find that Core Clock, Memory Clock and so on also are available.

It's of course also possible to setup a Linux GPU mining system from scratch, but it may be a bit more time consuming to get everything up and running.

8 )
he most horrible ! Why do we need ACTUAL PAYOUT if it does not work !!!! and do not take into account when switching, if you do not believe me, I can take 20-30 screenshots!
The profit is calculated correctly and taking this setting into consideration as it should. I just verified both with and without Actual Payout enabled. Please let me know if you found out a case where it doesn't work.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 03:31:16 AM

Awesome Miner Version 7.2.3

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Improved unlock support for Bitmain firmware for Antminer S17/T17
  - Awesome Miner Antminer firmware 0.9.6 is available for S17 and T17. As this is also a preview version, the overclocking must be made via the Antminer web interface, Miner Configuration -> Chain Freq Settings. A good starting point for overclocking of Antminer S17: 725MHz, 19.4V to get 70TH/s. For T17: 900MHz, 19.5V to get 55TH/s.
 Features
  - Dynamic update of coin statistics can convert the exchange rate even if specified in other coins than BTC
  - Mining Software Definitions can be updated automatically. Configurable in the Options dialog, General section.
 Mining software
  - Gminer 1.86
  - XmRig 5.2
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.10.2
  - Lolminer 0.9.3
  - TT-miner 3.2.2
 Changes
  - A Managed Profit Miner will no longer automatically start when resetting failed pools for the miner
 Corrections
  - Correction to Gminer Cuckaroo29 algorithm parameter
  - Correction to 2miners pool balance
  - Correction to worker name display in the Information column for a scenario where the main pool is unavailable
  - Correction to Eaglesong algorithm exponential factor for coin statistics

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 05:02:39 AM

Hi Patrike,

First of all happy holidays to you and all the Awesomers!
Hi again. Thanks, you too!

1. Is it possible to collect accumulated power usage data in the mining history of the managed (profit) miners? That would be helpful for me to gauge efficiency and negotiate hosting costs with off-site provider, and something like a hashrate graph but in power consumption would be a great bonus so I can visually present the case of no mining, no charge for unused electricity Tongue
This isn't supported today, but I see your point that it would make sense to support.

2. Since ZergPool was able to implement several CryptoNight variants into Yiimp mining, I find myself using XMRig at times to be included in profit switching (Btw, using Nvidia, I know, they are crappy for CN but doesn't hurt to have them in profit switcher), is it possible for you to add support for the JSON config section in the Profit Profile's software section like Claymore/SRBMiner, I hope you know what I was referring to, Right Click Miner -> Edit Profit Profile -> Mining Software Priority List -> Select Software in question -> Configure... where you got the override config.txt content if say you select SRBMiner.

3. Can it be corrected that when NanoMiner (mining RandomX) via CPU to show actual CPU power usage rather than the idle GPU stats?
Thanks for the suggestions. I will investigate.

4. To your knowledge, do you know that if AM supports profit switching for the BlackMiner Mini(+) series? like if I get a few of them and if I can use the custom defined pool groups on them as I do with Managed Profit Miner GPU rigs? (I know the website states AM do support the F1 but was unsure about the other models).

5. If 4 is doable, another non-essential question would be if there are any method to add them (obviously in reasonable numbers) to AM if I was to host them behind a NAT, currently using NeoRouter for the VPN for remote miners, not sure what's the most efficient and uncomplicated way to add these standalone FPGA/ASIC in similar fashion.
Profit Switching of BlackMiner isn't supported today, but these devices can be monitored by Awesome Miner. I've promised another user (@STSMiner) to look into the profit switching for these miners.

It's actually more the BlackMiner that doesn't support the standard pool prioritize commands and this is what the External Profit Switcher requires from an ASIC/FPGA in order to work. Awesome Miner would have to use SSH to reconfigure the pools and algorithms of this miner in order to do profit switching.

The typical way to add FPGA/ASIC miners is to use the Network Scan feature (via New Miner button in the toolbar) and scan for Cgminer using an IP address range. With the VPN connection, I assume it's possible for Awesome Miner to access these miners with a unique IP address for each miner?

Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: