Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701214 times)
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:05:37 AM

Thanks Patrike!

regarding the VPN now that I think about it again, maybe I can just invest in a pair of VPN routers, that'd probably make it less complicated.

Cheers!
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:53:46 AM

4. To your knowledge, do you know that if AM supports profit switching for the BlackMiner Mini(+) series? like if I get a few of them and if I can use the custom defined pool groups on them as I do with Managed Profit Miner GPU rigs? (I know the website states AM do support the F1 but was unsure about the other models).

5. If 4 is doable, another non-essential question would be if there are any method to add them (obviously in reasonable numbers) to AM if I was to host them behind a NAT, currently using NeoRouter for the VPN for remote miners, not sure what's the most efficient and uncomplicated way to add these standalone FPGA/ASIC in similar fashion.
Profit Switching of BlackMiner isn't supported today, but these devices can be monitored by Awesome Miner. I've promised another user (@STSMiner) to look into the profit switching for these miners.

It's actually more the BlackMiner that doesn't support the standard pool prioritize commands and this is what the External Profit Switcher requires from an ASIC/FPGA in order to work. Awesome Miner would have to use SSH to reconfigure the pools and algorithms of this miner in order to do profit switching.

The typical way to add FPGA/ASIC miners is to use the Network Scan feature (via New Miner button in the toolbar) and scan for Cgminer using an IP address range. With the VPN connection, I assume it's possible for Awesome Miner to access these miners with a unique IP address for each miner?

Hi Patrike,

Thanks for confirming that you are still looking at this with the Blackminers F1 devices, would be great if this can be done.

@moppidoo,

I've passed on all the info for the API calls and config structure for the F1 miners to Patrike, hopefully we will see something that can be beta tested in the new year.

Patrike has done a lot with Awesome Miner since version 1, and I must congratulate him on a job well done for all the hard work and time that he has put into it's continued development with suggestions / idea's that have been put forward to him from the vast user base that it has.
Most of the time Patrike has come through with 99% of requests to improve this or add this feature, it's nice to see a developer of a program take his customer base idea's and feature requests and add them.
So, people, please be be patient with Patrike, he's there to help us the best way he can etc ...

Patrike,

Once again, thank you for your continued development of this program.

STSMiner.
mineralnov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:13:57 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2019, 01:51:40 AM by mineralnov

patrike hi.
i check  something, i install new hive and awesome, overclok work fine,but before 2-3 restarts,attach screenshots
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LJHDW2HF-vaLNYp6Ztyo_ve6HvhjJNVM
check "clock fail" screenshot, also there are a couple of errors with actual payot

i found oveclock solution
just  every system start
service-stop.sh
service-start.sh

You can add https://github.com/NoncerPro/Kadena/releases

I also tried to configure port forwarding for local web server. in external ip. this is possible ?

I have a question once once I paid for cloud service. but for control it was absolutely necessary to keep the main pc on, now has something changed?

Happy new year !!!

update ::::

workaround for lack of overclocking on linux
cd awesomeminer-remoteagent
nano  script.sh
paste

sleep 10
systemctl stop  awesome
sleep 3
systemctl start awesome

sudo nano /etc/rc.local

paste before "exit 0"

/home/user/awesomeminer-remoteagent/script.sh

p.s   
correction found, which means the problem is definitely there
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:23:39 AM

Please add "Reboot via web" as an Action in Rules for Antminer.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2227

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 03:09:36 AM

for people with AM licenses, is there a way to access the firmwares without paying dev fees? and how does that work for those that solo mine? is the dev fee 3% of the time? 3% of the hash rate? 3% of payment - when/if they get paid?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:16:44 AM

4. To your knowledge, do you know that if AM supports profit switching for the BlackMiner Mini(+) series? like if I get a few of them and if I can use the custom defined pool groups on them as I do with Managed Profit Miner GPU rigs? (I know the website states AM do support the F1 but was unsure about the other models).

5. If 4 is doable, another non-essential question would be if there are any method to add them (obviously in reasonable numbers) to AM if I was to host them behind a NAT, currently using NeoRouter for the VPN for remote miners, not sure what's the most efficient and uncomplicated way to add these standalone FPGA/ASIC in similar fashion.
Profit Switching of BlackMiner isn't supported today, but these devices can be monitored by Awesome Miner. I've promised another user (@STSMiner) to look into the profit switching for these miners.

It's actually more the BlackMiner that doesn't support the standard pool prioritize commands and this is what the External Profit Switcher requires from an ASIC/FPGA in order to work. Awesome Miner would have to use SSH to reconfigure the pools and algorithms of this miner in order to do profit switching.

The typical way to add FPGA/ASIC miners is to use the Network Scan feature (via New Miner button in the toolbar) and scan for Cgminer using an IP address range. With the VPN connection, I assume it's possible for Awesome Miner to access these miners with a unique IP address for each miner?

Hi Patrike,

Thanks for confirming that you are still looking at this with the Blackminers F1 devices, would be great if this can be done.
Thanks for all nice feedback. Yes, Blackminer profit switching will be supported. It requires some design changes and new development in Awesome Miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:19:39 AM

patrike hi.
i check  something, i install new hive and awesome, overclok work fine,but before 2-3 restarts,attach screenshots
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LJHDW2HF-vaLNYp6Ztyo_ve6HvhjJNVM
check "clock fail" screenshot, also there are a couple of errors with actual payot

i found oveclock solution
just  every system start
service-stop.sh
service-start.sh

You can add https://github.com/NoncerPro/Kadena/releases

I also tried to configure port forwarding for local web server. in external ip. this is possible ?

I have a question once once I paid for cloud service. but for control it was absolutely necessary to keep the main pc on, now has something changed?
Thanks for the suggestions and feedback.

3) Yes, this is possible but the exact configuration steps required depends on your router. Awesome Miner isn't involved in the port forwarding, but it will work fine as long as it's configured correctly.

4) You always need Awesome Miner running in order to use Cloud Services - both for monitoring and for performing operations.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:22:35 AM

What you can do is to open the Properties for an External Miner, Advanced section, where you can enable "Perform reboot operation via web interface instead of SSH".

Now you can use the standard Reboot action (add an action of the type Miner Command -> Reboot) and it will use the web-based reboot.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:35:07 AM

for people with AM licenses, is there a way to access the firmwares without paying dev fees? and how does that work for those that solo mine? is the dev fee 3% of the time? 3% of the hash rate? 3% of payment - when/if they get paid?
For S9, T9+ and L3+ you have the option to either use 2% mining fee or 3% mining fee. For S17/T17 there are only the 3% option. The firmware with 3% mining fee doesn't require any Awesome Miner license. There are no "2%" option available for S17/T17.

As this firmware is offered as a partnership with a firmware development team, we are not in control of the mining fees ourselves although we do get a part of the fee. For this reason we will never have the possibility to offer a firmware without the mining fee.

Please note that on S17/T17 you can get massive hashrate gains (30-40%) by running this firmware, making it very profitable to run even if there is a mining fee.

The mining fee consist of two pools named DevFee that are running mining in parallel. If your displayed hashrate is 50TH/s using a 3% mining fee firmware, 48.5TH/s goes to the pool you have configured to use. What kind of payout you get from your pool (none, low, very high) doesn't matter for the firmware - it's not taking your payout, only redirecting a part of the hashrate  somewhere else.

Please let me know if you have any more questions on this. Thanks!

Globalboosty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:37:29 PM

Patrike, I can't update 722 to 723
Product: Awesome Miner -- Error 1714. The older version of Awesome Miner cannot be removed.  Contact your technical support group.  System Error 1612.
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:05:19 PM

What you can do is to open the Properties for an External Miner, Advanced section, where you can enable "Perform reboot operation via web interface instead of SSH".

Now you can use the standard Reboot action (add an action of the type Miner Command -> Reboot) and it will use the web-based reboot.

Thanks. That works.
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 10:43:06 PM

Product: Awesome Miner -- Error 1714. The older version of Awesome Miner cannot be removed.  Contact your technical support group.  System Error 1612.

+1
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 12:49:26 PM

Please use this tool from Microsoft to force the removal:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

Globalboosty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

Patrike, this MS software has 2 ways:
1) uninstall the software which has problem with uninstallation
2) try to fix the problem

If choose the second way it will do something, but will not fix the problem.
If uninstall what will be with the settings? Is it possible to use backup and restore to keep the settings as they are or all settings will be deleted after uninstall?
Laugaricio

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

Patrike, this MS software has 2 ways:
1) uninstall the software which has problem with uninstallation
2) try to fix the problem

If choose the second way it will do something, but will not fix the problem.
If uninstall what will be with the settings? Is it possible to use backup and restore to keep the settings as they are or all settings will be deleted after uninstall?

Your settings should be fine, it only uninstall the application itself without any data files.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 09:55:27 AM

Awesome Miner version 7.2.4

GPU mining
  - Improved GPU name display for Linux systems
  - Improved Radeon VII overclocking support
 Features
  - User accounts can be configured as either Enabled or Disabled, in order to temporary disable user access to the web interface
 User interface
  - Pool selection dialog for Change Pool and Add Pool operations includes worker name information
  - For Miner Group temperature summary, use the ASIC chip temperature if configured to be displayed in the Status column
 Mining software
  - Nanominer integration improved to display CPU information when mining Monero
  - XmRig 5.3
  - GMiner 1.88
  - SrbMiner Multi 0.2.0
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.10.4

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 06:13:51 PM

Hi Patrike, I have not written to you for a long time, you are doing a great job as always, I remind you of an old request from me and I propose a new one.

Old request:

Know in statistics the times you make profit change in 24 hours and for each moment. To determine if that percentage of mining of a coin has done it in 1 change or in 30. It would help me to make better decisions

The other request is an improvement on something existing. I mean temperature control, which is going very well but I explain.

I use both methods, both the general by TDP with its two options and also the core reduction. My scheme is as follows

TDP 1 limitation: 72 degrees, you under the TDP

TDP 2 limitation: 74 degrees, even more under the TDP

Temperature limitation in each OC or core, I have it at 76 degrees

What is the problem ?, Well, it works well, but is constantly jumping temperature. I have a card that according to the Algorithm gets very hot and is always dancing the temperature of 72 to 76 degrees. Because what happens that when it falls to 71 or 72 the limitations are removed and reheated, when it is heated, the limitations are activated and the temperature is lowered, but then the limitations are removed and again heated. I think that so much temperature change, TDP and core can be even bad.

The idea or solution I see simple. If a card activates a temperature limit for example TDP 1, this limit remains active until it changes algorithm or currency. This way we avoid getting the cards receiving a constant change of TDP and CORE all the time. It is logical that if it reaches TDP 1 and 2 and the temperature drops, if we remove the limitation it warms up again. That's why I think it's a better idea to keep the limitations until you change your currency. That way the temperature would be more stable, and I wouldn't be hitting jumps all the time between 72 and 76 as is my case, I don't want it to reach 76 every time.

I hope it is understood and that you see it well as an idea, the implementation is very easy, basically because almost everything is done, just keep limitations until currency exchange, with which the temperature will not be jumping, we are not changing TDP and CORE several times per minute to the card

Hi patrike, happy holidays. I would like you to tell me something about the suggestion I made.

I think the implementation is very easy, 90% is done. It is only to maintain the limitations if they are reached and even if the temperature drops, keep those limitations. Only if you change currency or make a change would you reset

Believe me that I have several cards constantly dancing between 72 and 76 and I do not like anything, and if under the OC it is for the entire Rig, while if a card reaches a limitation, it keeps it, instead of constantly activating and deactivating the limitations and producing a temperature dance. I have already broken one of those cards and I think it's because of the continuous dance, because it always reached the maximum, it went down to 71, it went back up, so 24 hours every day. Too much stress for the card.
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 12:21:59 PM

little side question

"System Tools" - "Execute remote command"
is it possible to use this to (for example) mount network or change user PW on windows?

i tried "cmd.exe net use...." without parameters and also only "cmd" and put net use... into parameters...nothing worked --- how can i use this feature to add windows command line commands
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 01:13:01 PM

Patrike,

Very minor issue... Remote Agent appears to be reporting the nVidia GPU driver version incorrectly in the Main tab, lower window, Summary.

For the local miner, it is correctly reporting the driver version as 441.66

For the remote miner, it is incorrectly reporting the driver version as 43160

I did verify the driver version on the remote system.

All the best, and Merry Christmas!
...jim
mineralnov

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:07:07 PM

Awesome Miner version 7.2.4

Patrike.......

Patrick I want to thank you so much for quickly fixing overclocking on linux, you very quickly found the reason and fixed it.
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: