Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:19:28 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 12:35:52 PM by sxemini

Hey Patrike,

can you change the configuration for nanominer? I will only mine with cpu (no device option needed in the config) and how can i adjust cputhreads via awesomeminer? I can´t define it. My Nanominer config file looks like this after starting via Awesomeminer:

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
pool1 = xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14444
devices = 0

But it must look like this:

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
cputhreads = 2

EDIT:

When i configurate a User defined software, is it possible that i can choose if this software is running with cpu, amd or nvidia? I think this is very useful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:20:22 PM

Hi Patrike, I have a very curious problem.

I suppose it will happen to me with more coins but as now I lose very little loose coins, but I have noticed in one.

It is a currency added by me totally with all its data of difficulty, nethash, reward etc ... and I have it in autoprofit at the same time as nicehash and some zergpool algorithms.

The problem is that that currency has disappeared from the coins tab. If I look in options> coins, the coins that can be seen appear in the left column, but it does not appear in any way in the coins tab, and I have searched it by ordering alphabetically.

But even so, although it does not appear on the COINS tab, it does the auto profit and is undermined by the rigs. It drives me crazy not to see the currency in COINS, because I can't visually check if the price is correct and has made a good autoprofit change.

The name of the coin doesn't matter, I don't want to comment it. But it is very curious, because a few days ago if it appeared, and the only way to not see it in that tab is to hide it, and it is not hidden, nor does it appear in the list of hidden.
georgeggg

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:53:54 AM

What exactly is Exponential Factor in the coin properties? What does the default value of 32 represent?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:23:06 AM

I haven't posted in this thread for a while (sorry) but I was just playing around with "Balance" and attempted to set the address for my ETC address on my Ledger.
Unforuntately, it failed.
It appears that "Gastracker is shooting down its services" (ref: https://bye.gastracker.io/?page=)
What are our alternatives for the block explorer API URL and can a fix be implemented in a near update?

I've found an another source for ETC balance, but it returns the data in a format that required some changes to Awesome Miner.

The next version of Awesome Miner will support the following - but it will not work with the current version
https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/api?module=account&action=balance&address=[address]

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:24:14 AM

Would like to have the ability to run the miner with admin privilages an option during the benchmark.
Thanks for the suggestion. Basically a "Force running with Administrator privileges"? So no matter if a miner is configured to run as Admin or not (in the Properties of the miner), if this one is enabled the benchmark will always run in Admin mode.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:26:04 AM

Hey Patrike,

can you change the configuration for nanominer? I will only mine with cpu (no device option needed in the config) and how can i adjust cputhreads via awesomeminer? I can´t define it. My Nanominer config file looks like this after starting via Awesomeminer:

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
devices = 0

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
cputhreads = 2

EDIT:

When i configurate a User defined software, is it possible that i can choose if this software is running with cpu, amd or nvidia? I think this is very useful.
In the Properties of a Managed Miner, please try to use the GPU Selection feature where you can select which GPU's to use. If you select "Use selected from list", without selecting any of the GPU's, Awesome Miner shouldn't add the "devices" property to the configuration file.

There are however no feature to set the cputhreads property today.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:32:35 AM

I suppose it will happen to me with more coins but as now I lose very little loose coins, but I have noticed in one.

It is a currency added by me totally with all its data of difficulty, nethash, reward etc ... and I have it in autoprofit at the same time as nicehash and some zergpool algorithms.

The problem is that that currency has disappeared from the coins tab. If I look in options> coins, the coins that can be seen appear in the left column, but it does not appear in any way in the coins tab, and I have searched it by ordering alphabetically.

But even so, although it does not appear on the COINS tab, it does the auto profit and is undermined by the rigs. It drives me crazy not to see the currency in COINS, because I can't visually check if the price is correct and has made a good autoprofit change.

The name of the coin doesn't matter, I don't want to comment it. But it is very curious, because a few days ago if it appeared, and the only way to not see it in that tab is to hide it, and it is not hidden, nor does it appear in the list of hidden.
1) Is the algorithm enabled in the Options dialog, Algorithm section?
2) Is the coin visible in for example the Pool Properties dialog, where you can make a coin selection for a pool?
3) Have you seen any pattern like it's always the same coin or algorithm if it happens multiple times?
4) Is this a temporary problem that is solved if you restart Awesome Miner? Or is the specific coin missing even after restarting?

sxemini

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:43:03 AM

Hey Patrike,

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
devices = 0

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
cputhreads = 2

EDIT:

In the Properties of a Managed Miner, please try to use the GPU Selection feature where you can select which GPU's to use. If you select "Use selected from list", without selecting any of the GPU's, Awesome Miner shouldn't add the "devices" property to the configuration file.

For Nanominer i think it would be usefull that we can make our own config file via awesomeminer like srbminer 1.9.3 for the old cryptonight.

Binary100100

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:45:02 AM

I haven't posted in this thread for a while (sorry) but I was just playing around with "Balance" and attempted to set the address for my ETC address on my Ledger.
Unforuntately, it failed.
It appears that "Gastracker is shooting down its services" (ref: https://bye.gastracker.io/?page=)
What are our alternatives for the block explorer API URL and can a fix be implemented in a near update?

I've found an another source for ETC balance, but it returns the data in a format that required some changes to Awesome Miner.

The next version of Awesome Miner will support the following - but it will not work with the current version
https://blockscout.com/etc/mainnet/api?module=account&action=balance&address=[address]

Awesome (pun intended) thanks for your continuous support.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:48:30 AM

What exactly is Exponential Factor in the coin properties? What does the default value of 32 represent?
In order to calculate how many coins per day you are rewarded based on the coin difficulty there is a factor that needs be to taken into consideration. It's often 32 or 0, but can be different depending on the coin. It's the coin developers that come up with something how much reward they give based on the current difficulty - but I have to admit that I don't know how this works in detail.

The Coins Per Day is calculated by: HashRate * SecondsPerDay * Block Reward / Difficulty / 2^ExpFactor
where ExpFactor is for example 32.

A change to ExpFactor will change the number of calculated Coins Per Day.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 10:51:02 AM

Hey Patrike,

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
devices = 0

watchdog=false
mport=4028

[RandomX]
wallet = xxxxxxxx
coin = XMR
cputhreads = 2

EDIT:

For Nanominer i think it would be usefull that we can make our own config file via awesomeminer like srbminer 1.9.3 for the old cryptonight.
Thanks - I fully understand your point here. I also have a similar request from @moppidoo about adding this kind of configuration flexibility.

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:20:29 AM

2) Is the coin visible in for example the Pool Properties dialog, where you can make a coin selection for a pool?
3) Have you seen any pattern like it's always the same coin or algorithm if it happens multiple times?
4) Is this a temporary problem that is solved if you restart Awesome Miner? Or is the specific coin missing even after restarting?

1- Yes, the algorithm is enabled. If it was disabled it would not undermine it. I have all the algorithms activated.
2.- YES, in the selection of coins when setting up a pool, the currency appears to choose it or not.
3.- As I said, I barely lose single coins at this time. And this had never happened to me before in any other currency.
4.- I have restarted Awesome miner several times and it still does not appear.

It is a very rare problem, really. I also told you that the currency is not as hidden. If I go to options> coins, this currency appears in the column visible on the left. This was the first thing I looked at.

I remember that it is a currency added by me, like many others, but it is the first time it happens to me. What scares me is that if I use it even if it does not appear on the list, if the autoprofit will do well or this currency has remained at a fixed value. When I don't see it, I can't know if the Explorer works or not, and if the dynamic data is being updated.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 12:08:29 PM

1- Yes, the algorithm is enabled. If it was disabled it would not undermine it. I have all the algorithms activated.
2.- YES, in the selection of coins when setting up a pool, the currency appears to choose it or not.
3.- As I said, I barely lose single coins at this time. And this had never happened to me before in any other currency.
4.- I have restarted Awesome miner several times and it still does not appear.

It is a very rare problem, really. I also told you that the currency is not as hidden. If I go to options> coins, this currency appears in the column visible on the left. This was the first thing I looked at.

I remember that it is a currency added by me, like many others, but it is the first time it happens to me. What scares me is that if I use it even if it does not appear on the list, if the autoprofit will do well or this currency has remained at a fixed value. When I don't see it, I can't know if the Explorer works or not, and if the dynamic data is being updated.
Thanks for the details.

Could you please send me your configuration file, %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ConfigData.xml, by e-mail (don't make a public post as the configuration file can contain sensitive information) and I will investigate. Please also let me know the name of the coin I should look for as well. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 07:07:56 PM

Awesome Miner version 7.2.6

GPU mining
  - Support variables in the command line field for a pool
  - The configuration file for the mining software NanoMiner and XmRig can be modified via the Properties of a Managed Miner
 Integration
  - Nicehash Eaglesong pool added
  - Nicehash SHA-256 AsicBoost pool added in addition to the standard SHA-256 pool
  - Updated block explorer for ETC wallet balance
 Mining software
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.11.1
  - Phoenix Miner 4.9c
 Corrections
  - Correction to nVidia GPU initialization on Linux

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:05:58 PM

@patrike
Hi boss, have updated on 7.2.6 linux client, but problem not solved.
If i try to change clocking settings over AM or set other clocking profile. On linux side new values for Core, Memory, Power and Fan will be set normaly only for first 4 of 8 cards.
The last 4 cards not accepting new fan settings. no up, no down. The fan settings for this last 4 cards is set to 90%
I cant find any nvidia-smi command to check fan speed, i use in hiveOS motd command to show actual speed of fans. But strange is that the AM display me fan value which i have set (for ex. 100% or 80%)
Maybe problem not in linux service, maybe AM service cant change some files where clocking values was saved due restriction??? What must i check?
 i have no plan what to do((

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
sxemini

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 08:38:20 AM

GPU mining
  - The configuration file for the mining software NanoMiner and XmRig can be modified via the Properties of a Managed Miner
 Integration
  - Nicehash SHA-256 AsicBoost pool added in addition to the standard SHA-256 pool
 Mining software
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.11.1
  - Phoenix Miner 4.9c
 Corrections

Thanks Patrike, Nanominer and XMRig configuration is so much easier now  Grin
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:50:49 AM

@patrike
Hi boss, have updated on 7.2.6 linux client, but problem not solved.
If i try to change clocking settings over AM or set other clocking profile. On linux side new values for Core, Memory, Power and Fan will be set normaly only for first 4 of 8 cards.
The last 4 cards not accepting new fan settings. no up, no down. The fan settings for this last 4 cards is set to 90%
I cant find any nvidia-smi command to check fan speed, i use in hiveOS motd command to show actual speed of fans. But strange is that the AM display me fan value which i have set (for ex. 100% or 80%)
Maybe problem not in linux service, maybe AM service cant change some files where clocking values was saved due restriction??? What must i check?
 i have no plan what to do((

Regards
I've just sent you a PM with some requests. Thanks!

darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 03:55:12 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 04:19:23 AM by darkneorus

GPU mining
 Integration
 Mining software
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.11.1
  - Phoenix Miner 4.9c
 Corrections
seen some strange bugs like negative profit estimate (??) for dual CKB+ETH mining if NBMiner is on top of miners list inside the profit profile.
if I set the ETH hashrate to 0 then the profit switcher shows correct profit estimate, NBMiner starts and runs fine, but AM thinks that it's not in dual mode, shows that the miner is mining ETH and only ETH hashrate is used to show current profitability. additional CKB profit is ignored.

also CKB+ETH mode is not supported for GMiner.

the whole dual mining implementation seems broken and buggy. should be much better and easier to understand if you remove the "dual hashrate" field, and instead show all the dual mining combos as separate profit profile algo entries (like "Ethereum+Eaglesong") with two assigned hashrates, if both parent algos are enabled.

thank you
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2020, 04:43:15 PM

seen some strange bugs like negative profit estimate (??) for dual CKB+ETH mining if NBMiner is on top of miners list inside the profit profile.
if I set the ETH hashrate to 0 then the profit switcher shows correct profit estimate, NBMiner starts and runs fine, but AM thinks that it's not in dual mode, shows that the miner is mining ETH and only ETH hashrate is used to show current profitability. additional CKB profit is ignored.
I've identified this issue and it will be corrected in the next release.

also CKB+ETH mode is not supported for GMiner.
Awesome Miner didn't have Dual Mining enabled for Gminer yet, but I will go ahead and add support for this.

GoRdiE

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:00:13 PM

@patrike

Z-ENEMY 2.4  From: Dk & Enemy (z-enemy)

IMPORTANT:
For maximum performance make sure you have latest drivers
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Changes:
-  Fixed high CPU load with latest nVidia drivers, you can expect higher hashrate on the mining rigs with lower end CPUs
-  Fixed nvml.dll load error with latest nVidia drivers
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: