Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701437 times)
jluc63

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:32:38 AM

hello, may be new feature ?
on profit switching an option (a box to check) for when there is a switch of pool, just before switching the average performance for the periode will update the profile hashrate and power ?
for those who have a whole profit profile by rig, it may be  a sort of auto updating profile hashrate and profile power all along the mining ?
Thanks for the suggestion and there have been similar suggestions in the past as well. I agree with your point that this can be a more efficient way to keep the Profit Profiles up to date rather than doing benchmarks all the time.

Patrike,

Should you implement this suggestion, in addition to the check box, the ability to set a minimum time the miner has to have been running before updating the profile would be a good idea. Particularly for those algos that have quite a large hashrate spread, such as X16r.

Thanks,
...jim

Hello, thanks  for you job ! no problem you make as you can and with the update planning you have
thks
Asusrogmining

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:54:53 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 07:12:47 AM by Asusrogmining

Hi, MWC profitability in the dashboard is not correct. Awesome miner also does not detect the coin although I have selected Cuckarood29 algorithm for this coin. It does not show its icon. Please kindly fix it.

https://imgur.com/T1uoTZj
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 06:44:05 PM

Hi, MWC profitability in the dashboard is not correct. Awesome miner also does not detect the coin although I have selected Cuckarood29 algorithm for this coin. It does not show its icon. Please kindly fix it.

Thanks for the report. I've already pushed a calculation update to correct MWC. Coin icons are not automatically downloaded but I can make sure it's included in the next update.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Ameador1

Activity: 124
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 04:18:09 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2020, 04:30:22 PM by Ameador1

@patrike It would be great if you could split the Awsome Miner thread into 2 threads - one for GPU and another for ASIC - finding ASIC stuff in here with all the GPU/CPU related stuff is like a needle in the haystack.

I have a question - is the current firmware on the Antminer backed up when installing the Awesome Miner firmware? I would like to try it, but I don't see the process to revert back if I don't like it - or if I decide to sell the unit and want to put the original firmware back.

Thanks!
georgeggg

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 08:04:04 PM

The latest update of Awesome Miner doesn't work with GMiner again, the GMiner exits with an error. Is there any way to go back to previous version of Awesome Miner? Maybe there is an archive of different versions somewhere?
Asusrogmining

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:14:46 PM

Thanks for the report. I've already pushed a calculation update to correct MWC. Coin icons are not automatically downloaded but I can make sure it's included in the next update.

Hello again, thanks for the support.

Grin (Cuckaroom29) and MWC (Cuckarood29) arr still showing wrong profitability amounts. Why this error has happened? Awesome miner profitability was so accurate before!

https://imgur.com/wagg8Iv
https://imgur.com/uFAv1mI
JimBrown462

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 12:18:34 PM

The latest update of Awesome Miner doesn't work with GMiner again, the GMiner exits with an error. Is there any way to go back to previous version of Awesome Miner? Maybe there is an archive of different versions somewhere?

I don't have an answer to your questions, but just wanted to note that GMiner is chugging away nicely here. I'm on AwesomeMiner version 7.3.1 which is using GMiner version 1.96 on the CuckaToo31 algorithm...

...jim
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:21:23 PM

@patrike It would be great if you could split the Awsome Miner thread into 2 threads - one for GPU and another for ASIC - finding ASIC stuff in here with all the GPU/CPU related stuff is like a needle in the haystack.

I have a question - is the current firmware on the Antminer backed up when installing the Awesome Miner firmware? I would like to try it, but I don't see the process to revert back if I don't like it - or if I decide to sell the unit and want to put the original firmware back.

Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion and question.

The original firmware isn't backed up. However, you can at any point download the Bitmain firmware from their web page and install. This makes it possible to revert back to Bitmain firmware if you want to sell your Antminer.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:23:09 PM

GMiner has a "feature" where it tries to detect tampering. When you launch Gminer from other applications it can on some systems trigger this tamper protection.

It's unfortunately nothing I can do from an Awesome Miner to resolve this as it's a Gminer behavior. What you could try is to run a little older version of Gminer to see if that works better. You can configure this via the Options dialog, Managed Software section.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:39:39 PM

Grin (Cuckaroom29) and MWC (Cuckarood29) arr still showing wrong profitability amounts. Why this error has happened? Awesome miner profitability was so accurate before!

When I'm looking right now I can see the following:
1) MWC 29 via WhatToMine: Looks good
2) Grin 29 via WhatToMine: Looks good
3) MWC 29 via CoinCalculators: Looks good
4) Grin 29 via CoinCalculators: Doesn't match WhatToMine and doesn't match Awesome Miner, but it's not as incorrect as in your screenshot

#4 was fine when I made adjustments last week after your previous feedback, but I will take another look.

Are you using CoinCalculators as your primary coin source in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section? Trying WhatToMine could be an option.
Was these incorrect display only temporary or do you still see them?

There can be cases where Awesome Miner needs adjustments for coins, for example in case of new coins, coin forks and so on. Otherwise the values you see will depend on the sources like CoinCalculators or WhatToMine

Asusrogmining

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 03:13:22 PM

4) Grin 29 via CoinCalculators: Doesn't match WhatToMine and doesn't match Awesome Miner, but it's not as incorrect as in your screenshot

#4 was fine when I made adjustments last week after your previous feedback, but I will take another look.

Are you using CoinCalculators as your primary coin source in the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section? Trying WhatToMine could be an option.

There can be cases where Awesome Miner needs adjustments for coins, for example in case of new coins, coin forks and so on. Otherwise the values you see will depend on the sources like CoinCalculators or WhatToMine

Hello again,
I have several mining rigs and in all of them only Whattomine is selected. For Grin and MWC, all of my mining rigs show high values at all times. I took those screenshots a few hours ago, and still showing the same numbers even comparing to the last week.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 04:20:45 PM

Hello again,
I have several mining rigs and in all of them only Whattomine is selected. For Grin and MWC, all of my mining rigs show high values at all times. I took those screenshots a few hours ago, and still showing the same numbers even comparing to the last week.
Can you please go to the Coins tab in Awesome Miner. Does these numbers look fine, given the hashrate configured?

On the Coins tab you can also verify that you don't have any manual property changes to these coins. If the coin name is blue, it indicates that you have modified the coin in some way.

You can also right click on a coin and select "Open calculator on WhatToMine/CoinCalculators". Awesome Miner will then launch a web browser with their web site and you can see if the Revenue in Awesome Miner matches what they report.

Asusrogmining

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 10:30:33 PM

Hello again,
Can you please go to the Coins tab in Awesome Miner. Does these numbers look fine, given the hashrate configured?

On the Coins tab you can also verify that you don't have any manual property changes to these coins. If the coin name is blue, it indicates that you have modified the coin in some way.

You can also right click on a coin and select "Open calculator on WhatToMine/CoinCalculators". Awesome Miner will then launch a web browser with their web site and you can see if the Revenue in Awesome Miner matches what they report.

I entered the correct hash rate in the profile and settings, and there is not modified or blue coin in the coin tab.

In the coin tab, in front of the MWC, it shows Cuckaroom29 although, in the pool selection, I selected Cuckarood29 for this coin! Also, if I click on MWC in the coin tab to open the Whattomine website, it opens a page that shows MWC is on Cuckatoo31 not Cuckarood29.
So, for this coin, there are two errors in Awesomeminer.
Both algorithms should be changed to Cuckarood29:
https://whattomine.com/coins/322-mwc-cuckarood29

For Grin, in the coin tab, it shows Cuckaroom29, which is correct, but if I click on the Whattomine option, it opens the Grin-CT31 (GRIN) coin with Cuckatoo31 algorithm not Cuckaroom29!
It also should be changed to Cuckaroom29:
https://whattomine.com/coins/293-grin-cuckaroom29
georgeggg

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:39:05 AM

GMiner has a "feature" where it tries to detect tampering. When you launch Gminer from other applications it can on some systems trigger this tamper protection.
It's unfortunately nothing I can do from an Awesome Miner to resolve this as it's a Gminer behavior. What you could try is to run a little older version of Gminer to see if that works better. You can configure this via the Options dialog, Managed Software section.
Older versions of GMiner don't work either, it's not the GMiner that changes version-to-version, it's Awesome Miner. I already posted this issue here before, and the very next release of Awesome Miner fixed the issue, so I assumed that I was heard and the issue was dealt with, and everything worked fine for several updates more, but now GMiner doesn't work again, any version of it. I asked the developer of GMiner too, and was answered that it's not their fault and they cannot deal with every miner management program that launches their miner.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 11:04:40 AM

Hello again,

I entered the correct hash rate in the profile and settings, and there is not modified or blue coin in the coin tab.

In the coin tab, in front of the MWC, it shows Cuckaroom29 although, in the pool selection, I selected Cuckarood29 for this coin! Also, if I click on MWC in the coin tab to open the Whattomine website, it opens a page that shows MWC is on Cuckatoo31 not Cuckarood29.

For Grin, in the coin tab, it shows Cuckaroom29, which is correct, but if I click on the Whattomine option, it opens the Grin-CT31 (GRIN) coin with Cuckatoo31 algorithm not Cuckaroom29!

Thanks for the update.

Go to the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section:

1) For "Override coin algorithms", click Configure and make sure you don't have any custom algorithm mappings added.

2) Please uncheck "Keep coins even when no longer listed by provider" and save the changes. Go to the Coins tab again and click the "Update now" button. Are the coins showing up with the correct algorithms now?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 11:07:09 AM

Older versions of GMiner don't work either, it's not the GMiner that changes version-to-version, it's Awesome Miner. I already posted this issue here before, and the very next release of Awesome Miner fixed the issue, so I assumed that I was heard and the issue was dealt with, and everything worked fine for several updates more, but now GMiner doesn't work again, any version of it. I asked the developer of GMiner too, and was answered that it's not their fault and they cannot deal with every miner management program that launches their miner.
Please start Gminer with the Diagnostics button in Awesome Miner and share the output with me.

If it's the "anti-hacking" error message from Gminer I will contact them and see what it's about. It looks like it appears at random, although it works fine for almost all other users. There is nothing I can do from an Awesome Miner point of view here as it's Gminer behavior.

If you have any replies or discussions with the Gminer developer already, please forward it to me via PM. Thanks!

Asusrogmining

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 11:34:36 AM

Hello again,

Thanks for the update.

Go to the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section:

1) For "Override coin algorithms", click Configure and make sure you don't have any custom algorithm mappings added.

2) Please uncheck "Keep coins even when no longer listed by provider" and save the changes. Go to the Coins tab again and click the "Update now" button. Are the coins showing up with the correct algorithms now?

Fixed! You're a legend. Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 11:36:46 AM

Awesome Miner version 7.3.2

Awesome Miner Antminer firmware
  - Exclude the accepted and rejected shares from the DevFee pools in the total number of shares in the miner list
 ASIC mining
  - Reboot support for Avalon 10 ASIC miners
  - Bulk Edit of property for Avalon 10 on External Miners
 Features
  - Automatic backup of all configuration before upgrading to a new version
 Integration
  - Changed block explorer for BTC to get bech32 address support
 User interface
  - New information icon and tooltip design
 Mining software
  - Bminer 16.0.5
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.12.2
  - Nanominer 1.8
  - RhMiner 2.2
 Corrections
  - Correction to setting fan speed for nVidia RTX 2000 on Linux

georgeggg

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:54:48 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 11:17:11 PM by georgeggg

Please start Gminer with the Diagnostics button in Awesome Miner and share the output with me.

If it's the "anti-hacking" error message from Gminer I will contact them and see what it's about. It looks like it appears at random, although it works fine for almost all other users. There is nothing I can do from an Awesome Miner point of view here as it's Gminer behavior.

If you have any replies or discussions with the Gminer developer already, please forward it to me via PM. Thanks!
I accidently fixed the problem. I saw that new version of Awesome Miner came out, so I decided to see if it would work with GMiner, so I tried to update, but it wouldn't update, so I uninstalled Awesome Miner and tried to install it again, but it wouldn't install, so I reinstalled Windows 10 and chose the LTSC version that came out recently, and after installing Awesome Miner everything works now, the GMiner launches fine now. So, with Windows 10 LTSC it works, and I had Windows 10 Corporate before, it didn't work

OOPS.. Correction : It worked until I restarted the computer. And then GMiner started exiting with an error again...I tried RIGHT-CLICK -> system tools -> cleanup all downloaded software, but the fresh copy of GMiner still exits with an error
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:04:05 PM

Hi all,

What is the formula for Difficulty, Block Reward and Exponential factor?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: