Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701310 times)
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:05:06 PM

Hi Patrike, thanks for GPU ID info, this is very helpful now. Maybe in future you will completly implement feature "View GPU details" for Linux rigs too.
I have some another suggestions:
Can you add in GPU miner context menu a possibility to direct open a ssh terminal window for selected miner. Of course this need to be configured in Options first, login/password, port, locale etc.
Can you add a colors in GPU temp in web interface, if user have many rigs and fast scroll, offten dificult to see if some cards have overtemp.
Can you add a "Restart" button in web interface for remote restarting Awesome Miner programm. Sometimes this helps to run programm correctly.

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 09:09:36 AM

Hi Patrike, thanks for GPU ID info, this is very helpful now. Maybe in future you will completly implement feature "View GPU details" for Linux rigs too.
I have some another suggestions:
Can you add in GPU miner context menu a possibility to direct open a ssh terminal window for selected miner. Of course this need to be configured in Options first, login/password, port, locale etc.
Can you add a colors in GPU temp in web interface, if user have many rigs and fast scroll, offten dificult to see if some cards have overtemp.
Can you add a "Restart" button in web interface for remote restarting Awesome Miner programm. Sometimes this helps to run programm correctly.

Regards
Thanks for all feedback.

You can launch external applications, like SSH clients, that support command line parameters using the rules and Action menu. Please see the section "Example: Launch Remote Desktop for selected Managed Miner":
https://support.awesomeminer.com/support/solutions/articles/35000085907-rules-detect-mining-issues-and-automate-tasks

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 07:26:16 PM

Awesome Miner version 7.8.10 (Development preview of 8.0)

GPU mining
  - Display of GPU memory size and GPU memory manufacturer on the GPU tab
 Features
  - Improved miner list filtering where filtering can be applied on a number of properties. Configurable via the toolbar Find, Property filter.
  - For large mining operations where the concept of Global command queue is displayed, use right click to be display a context menu where the queue can be cleared
  - Miners can be added to Virtual miner groups via the Miners tab, via the context menu, Group section
  - Virtual miner groups can be opened from the Groups tab - opened in Miners tab with a filter for the selected virtual miner group
 User interface
  - Miner list indicates if a filter is active, including a button to clear all active filters
 Corrections
  - Web interface can redirect to a the requested page after signing in
  - Correction to web dashboard circle graph

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2262

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 07:28:34 PM

darn still no one with experience getting AM to work with innosilicon miners? I have tried to follow the provided instructions, nothing happened and AM still does not connect - I need a walk thru video or something lol.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:00:20 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2020, 07:31:57 AM by narousberg

Hi patrike, have some problems

GPU tab not show more PCI BUS ID, Memory type, size
NIMIQ coin not more show price data, coin is present, but without data from WhatToMine. Not understand why, before was all ok.
Rigs on HiveOS.

upd. Statistic come back. Problem with displaying GPU BUS ID, Memory manafacturer, etc. still persist

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 10:21:15 AM

darn still no one with experience getting AM to work with innosilicon miners? I have tried to follow the provided instructions, nothing happened and AM still does not connect - I need a walk thru video or something lol.
Which Telnet/SSH client did you use when you connected? I wonder if it could be some issue here where it didn't display the telnet output correctly when you were trying to work with a file editor.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 10:24:33 AM

NIMIQ coin not more show price data, coin is present, but without data from WhatToMine. Not understand why, before was all ok.
Rigs on HiveOS.

upd. Statistic come back. Problem with displaying GPU BUS ID, Memory manafacturer, etc. still persist
The current support for Memory Size and Memory manufacturer looks like this:
- nVidia Windows: Memory size + manufacturer supported
- AMD Windows: Memory size
- nVidia Linux: Memory size
- AMD Linux: Memory size (but not with a very stable way of detecting it).

Was it nVidia on Linux you where running? And you don't see PCI Bus ID and not the new Memory Size/Manufacturer on the GPU tab in Awesome Miner?

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 01:07:17 PM

Which Telnet/SSH client did you use when you connected? I wonder if it could be some issue here where it didn't display the telnet output correctly when you were trying to work with a file editor.

used the exact process described on your site. microsoft telnet

Mine BTC @ kano.is
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 02:46:59 PM

Can you please try with PuTTY?

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 03:01:02 PM

I have with both Telnet and PuTTY - the issue I have is the same with both.

this step fails to work for me first

and when I proceed to the next step anyways:

type "vi /home/inno_py/inno_config.py" to edit your config file

it opens but as read only

the step:

click the letter i on the keyboard to enable edit mode in vi

does nothing. I can edit the file but it does not exit readonly and does not give me a way to save as the steps below do nothing.

Click  "ESC" on the keyboard to exit Edit Mode
click ":wq" and Enter to save the file

Mine BTC @ kano.is
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:13:08 PM

Rigs on HiveOS.

Was it nVidia on Linux you where running? And you don't see PCI Bus ID and not the new Memory Size/Manufacturer on the GPU tab in Awesome Miner?
Yes, i am on Linux (Hive) + NVIDIA. But i saw PCI BUS ID info after first installing of version where this future was added, not understand why this information gone after a while?Huh At the moment i can see: GPU Vendor name and Memory size.  That is all.
AwesomeMiner ver. 7.8.10
Installed NVIDIA Driver 400.100 (400.82 not show too)
Hive ver. 0.6-155 (latest at the moment)
Win. 10 pro build 2004
Regards

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 08:28:51 PM

the step:

does nothing. I can edit the file but it does not exit readonly and does not give me a way to save as the steps below do nothing.

Please run the following command to re-mount the file system as read-write, as it's read-only by default:
Code:
mount / -o rw,remount

The insert-operation is probably disabled because the file was read-only.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 08:32:04 PM

Rigs on HiveOS.

Yes, i am on Linux (Hive) + NVIDIA. But i saw PCI BUS ID info after first installing of version where this future was added, not understand why this information gone after a while?Huh At the moment i can see: GPU Vendor name and Memory size.  That is all.
AwesomeMiner ver. 7.8.10
Win. 10 pro build 2004
Regards
Thanks for all details.
1) Please send me a screenshot of the GPU tab in Awesome Miner
2) Please run the following command (in Linux) and share the output with me:
Code:
nvidia-smi --query-gpu=name,pci.bus,index,temperature.gpu,utilization.gpu,fan.speed,power.draw,clocks.current.graphics,clocks.current.memory,pci.sub_device_id,memory.total --format=csv,noheader,nounits

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 08:47:43 PM

the step:

Please run the following command to re-mount the file system as read-write, as it's read-only by default:
Code:
mount / -o rw,remount

The insert-operation is probably disabled because the file was read-only.

ok will try that tonight when home again.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
GODLIKEE

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 10:13:36 PM

Rigs on HiveOS.

new Memory Size/Manufacturer showing on windows with AMD cards. PCI Bus ID shows
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:58:27 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 08:11:15 AM by narousberg

Rigs on HiveOS.

Yes, i am on Linux (Hive) + NVIDIA. But i saw PCI BUS ID info after first installing of version where this future was added, not understand why this information gone after a while?Huh At the moment i can see: GPU Vendor name and Memory size.  That is all.
AwesomeMiner ver. 7.8.10
Win. 10 pro build 2004
Regards
Thanks for all details.
1) Please send me a screenshot of the GPU tab in Awesome Miner
2) Please run the following command (in Linux) and share the output with me:
Code:
nvidia-smi --query-gpu=name,pci.bus,index,temperature.gpu,utilization.gpu,fan.speed,power.draw,clocks.current.graphics,clocks.current.memory,pci.sub_device_id,memory.total --format=csv,noheader,nounits
screenshot sent on the email. (over awesomeminer.com website)

Other thing: I have once more time try to create a execution chain of rules.
I define a "rule1" where i do a some action of "rule1" and call execution of "rule2" over "Run actions of another rule"
in the "rule2" i do some action and after this call a "rule3" over "Run actions of another rule"
Problem is, that this chain logic work only in "rule1" but not in "rule2". Running of "rule3" from "rule2" will be ignored.

Regards

Upd: Once more time read your previous post about rule logic. Now i am understand that i cant realise my chain logic. Patrike can you change "run actions of another rule" setting and add possibilty to select more then only one "another rule". I have many miners and i want only with one rule change parameters of many miners.

toptek12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 09:48:53 PM

I got a request

is there any way you can show the memory temperatures and the junction temperatures in awesome miner for the 5000 series AMD GPU.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:10:06 AM

Rigs on HiveOS.

Hi patrike,

for nvndia cards, it works without problems. AMD not working, on some rigs it show 0 GB and on some rigs it show only the same information like before the update. Drivers i tested are 19.7.4 and 18.6.1.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 11:26:36 AM

Hi patrike,

for nvndia cards, it works without problems. AMD not working, on some rigs it show 0 GB and on some rigs it show only the same information like before the update. Drivers i tested are 19.7.4 and 18.6.1.
Thanks for all feedback.

I've identified two issues that will be corrected in the next update:
- (@narousberg) When using mining software that didn't report PCI Bus ID over their API, Awesome Miner should try to resolve the PCI Bus ID anyway but it wasn't always displayed in the GPU tab for this scenario.
- (@sxemini) I identified a problem with reading AMD GPU Memory size on Windows

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 11:35:33 AM

Other thing: I have once more time try to create a execution chain of rules.
I define a "rule1" where i do a some action of "rule1" and call execution of "rule2" over "Run actions of another rule"
in the "rule2" i do some action and after this call a "rule3" over "Run actions of another rule"
Problem is, that this chain logic work only in "rule1" but not in "rule2". Running of "rule3" from "rule2" will be ignored.

Regards

Upd: Once more time read your previous post about rule logic. Now i am understand that i cant realise my chain logic. Patrike can you change "run actions of another rule" setting and add possibilty to select more then only one "another rule". I have many miners and i want only with one rule change parameters of many miners.
The reason for the behavior of only allowing one rule to execute the actions of another, but not a longer chain of redirects, is to avoid loops of actions.

If you have rule actions that point like this, A -> B -> C -> D -> A, you would have an endless loop. There are of course ways for Awesome Miner to detect loops, but the initial idea was to avoid too complex scenarios. I can of course see if there are any good ways to support more then one redirect level.

The current concept works fine if you have a single rule with a number of actions you want to call from many other rules. As you point out, it's however not possible to have Rule 1 run Rule 2 where you have some actions and then continue from there to Rule 3 where you run a few more rules.

Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: