Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701414 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 04:59:33 PM

Hi Patrike,

here is a screenshot:

You see the balance is completly wrong calculated, but not all the the time, sometimes it is correct. No new bug, this is happens since pool balance update.

Thanks Patrike for the new update, the graph is a new update i have been waiting for, i love it. helpful to find some failures and so on. Do you plan to improve this feature in the future? I have some ideas  Cheesy
And maybe a graph for diff, price and hashrate from coins in the coinstab.

I also have problem with temp reading of my Antminer T17 with custom firmware, but temps show in same way as the original firmware.
Thanks for the screenshot. I will try to reproduce this.

Thanks for the feedback on the graph as well. Next I think there will be revenue and profit as well. Thanks for the suggestion about coin graphs as well.

Can you please send me the API Report for this Antminer (via PM or mail)? Please also let me know the name of the firmware. Even if the API is compatible with Antminer T17, it might be that this miner identifies it differently, and then Awesome Miner doesn't process it like an Antminer T17 with Bitmain firmware.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:33:45 PM

Hi Patrike,

here is a screenshot:

You see the balance is completly wrong calculated, but not all the the time, sometimes it is correct. No new bug, this is happens since pool balance update.

Thanks Patrike for the new update, the graph is a new update i have been waiting for, i love it. helpful to find some failures and so on. Do you plan to improve this feature in the future? I have some ideas  Cheesy
And maybe a graph for diff, price and hashrate from coins in the coinstab.

I also have problem with temp reading of my Antminer T17 with custom firmware, but temps show in same way as the original firmware.
Thanks for the screenshot. I will try to reproduce this.

Thanks for the feedback on the graph as well. Next I think there will be revenue and profit as well. Thanks for the suggestion about coin graphs as well.

Can you please send me the API Report for this Antminer (via PM or mail)? Please also let me know the name of the firmware. Even if the API is compatible with Antminer T17, it might be that this miner identifies it differently, and then Awesome Miner doesn't process it like an Antminer T17 with Bitmain firmware.

Sure i will send via PM later. Software is from Asicfw, i think you know this software  Cheesy

Timestamps in the graph would be nice, if we go with the cursor over the graph to see hashrate, time, temp. Or the option to see every single gpu/device with its own temp and hashrate.
zergbitcore

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 12:31:18 PM

Hi Patrike

1) Several versions ago I could reset the ignored pools from the right click >> view details.
Today I had Internet loss for 10 hours and after become online my rig could not connect the pool (there was an error message about "there are no available pools for mining" or something similar), but this time I could not reset ignored pools as before. Please, add this function back.

2) Several pools have the servers in different countries (Europe, USA, others). Can you make selected country as primary pool and the other countries as secondary for the cases when the primary pool fails?

3) Can you add an option to ban the pool from the "online services" tab? For example "disable for 30 min/1 hour/or selected time interval"? Sometimes pool owners asks for some time to repair the problems with their pools and this function can help not to do useless switches.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 05:37:23 PM

Hi Patrike

1) Several versions ago I could reset the ignored pools from the right click >> view details.
Today I had Internet loss for 10 hours and after become online my rig could not connect the pool (there was an error message about "there are no available pools for mining" or something similar), but this time I could not reset ignored pools as before. Please, add this function back.

2) Several pools have the servers in different countries (Europe, USA, others). Can you make selected country as primary pool and the other countries as secondary for the cases when the primary pool fails?

3) Can you add an option to ban the pool from the "online services" tab? For example "disable for 30 min/1 hour/or selected time interval"? Sometimes pool owners asks for some time to repair the problems with their pools and this function can help not to do useless switches.
Thanks for the feedback.
1 and 3) Please select the miner and go to the "Profit switching" tab at the bottom of the screen. In this tab you can both "Reset failed and ignored pools" and also ignore a pool for a specific time interval, similar to what you suggested.

I understand that ignore a pool directly from the Online Services tab would be better, as it would apply for all miners. I've noted your request.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:06:34 AM

I have a rig that loses a card every week or so and needs to be rebooted , why doe the miner keep mining even when watchdog fails with 1 card down

do i have to benchmark it to force it to reboot ?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 09:43:46 AM

I have a rig that loses a card every week or so and needs to be rebooted , why doe the miner keep mining even when watchdog fails with 1 card down

Thanks for your question.
The exact behavior will depend on the mining software you are running. Some of them will stop mining if they consider a GPU to not be working.

What you can do from an Awesome Miner point of view is to configure a rule with a trigger called "Device Count". If you have the same number of GPU's in all mining rigs, you can specify to trigger when below a specific number.

In case the number of GPU's are different per miner - each miner can be configured with the expected number of devices in the Managed Miner Properties, Advanced section. The trigger can be configured to compare with the expected number of devices configured on the Managed Miner.

The rule action can be set to "Miner command" where you can select Reboot.

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:41:48 AM

Thanks for your question.
The exact behavior will depend on the mining software you are running. Some of them will stop mining if they consider a GPU to not be working.

What you can do from an Awesome Miner point of view is to configure a rule with a trigger called "Device Count". If you have the same number of GPU's in all mining rigs, you can specify to trigger when below a specific number.

In case the number of GPU's are different per miner - each miner can be configured with the expected number of devices in the Managed Miner Properties, Advanced section. The trigger can be configured to compare with the expected number of devices configured on the Managed Miner.

The rule action can be set to "Miner command" where you can select Reboot.
thanks for reply the rule won't work beace the card stays active but is mining at 0 , I'll look into the mining software option I can only use phoniex and I don't know the settings for that
thanks
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 05:16:03 PM

@patrike

Please consider these features for Cloud interface:

1. Increase number of coins/algorithms shown on Dashboard. Currently it shows max of 8.
2. Show coins/day on Miners page.

Thanks
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 01:34:50 AM

Hi Patrike, i try to realise scenario with rules where after mining start and after 30 sec. for the selected miner will be applyed other clocking profile (increasing of memory clock)
With trigers what AM now have, this is imposible. AM not have a "countdown timer" triger, which can be started only one time. And next feature, what can be very useful for rules is some predefined action to check what a algo will be mined at the moment.
With all this suggestion, user can realise a functionality like in RaveOS now, where overclocking can be changed after miner start and after specific time.
New 3060TI GPU allow stable mining with much bigger memory overclocking as starting values, but increasing of clock speed must be done in small steps after miner start.
Regards and best wiches in New Year.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
sxemini

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 07:17:21 AM

Hi Patrike, i try to realise scenario with rules where after mining start and after 30 sec. for the selected miner will be applyed other clocking profile (increasing of memory clock)
With trigers what AM now have, this is imposible. AM not have a "countdown timer" triger, which can be started only one time. And next feature, what can be very useful for rules is some predefined action to check what a algo will be mined at the moment.
With all this suggestion, user can realise a functionality like in RaveOS now, where overclocking can be changed after miner start and after specific time.
New 3060TI GPU allow stable mining with much bigger memory overclocking as starting values, but increasing of clock speed must be done in small steps after miner start.

You can set a time to wait in rules in the action section. So set 1. action wait 30 sec and 2. action apply gpu oc profile.
And you can also set the trigger Mining uptime greather than 2min for example. There are many more ways, but not so user friendly like in HiveOS or RavenOS.

So I am agree it is much better to set the Apply GPU OC Profile per miner in the GPU OC Profile section maybe.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 10:40:07 AM

@patrike

Please consider these features for Cloud interface:

1. Increase number of coins/algorithms shown on Dashboard. Currently it shows max of 8.
2. Show coins/day on Miners page.

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. I've noted these good points.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 10:47:13 AM

You can set a time to wait in rules in the action section. So set 1. action wait 30 sec and 2. action apply gpu oc profile.
And you can also set the trigger Mining uptime greather than 2min for example. There are many more ways, but not so user friendly like in HiveOS or RavenOS.

So I am agree it is much better to set the Apply GPU OC Profile per miner in the GPU OC Profile section maybe.
Thanks for all the comments.

Today the "GPU Clocking Profiles" section of a Managed Miner only allow you to select the GPU clocking profile to apply, but it will be applied right away. Is it here (in the Properties of the miner) it would make sense to add a delay option - to let you apply the profile after 30 seconds for example?

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:50:01 PM

Thanks for all the comments.

Today the "GPU Clocking Profiles" section of a Managed Miner only allow you to select the GPU clocking profile to apply, but it will be applied right away. Is it here (in the Properties of the miner) it would make sense to add a delay option - to let you apply the profile after 30 seconds for example?
Yes, this is a good idea, to improve miner properties object and add second (maybe third too) overclocking step. But important to add a functionality, which test what a algo will be mined at the moment. This increasing of memory clock is important for Ethash algo, Not tested with other algos.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
forato

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:25:31 PM

I am using linux.

I want to know if it is possible to mine ETH and RVN on my rig at the same time.

The ideia is to Mine ETH with 8gb cards and RVN on my 4GB cards, is it possible on a single rig using AM?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2021, 09:10:45 PM

I am using linux.

I want to know if it is possible to mine ETH and RVN on my rig at the same time.

The ideia is to Mine ETH with 8gb cards and RVN on my 4GB cards, is it possible on a single rig using AM?
You can configure a Managed Miner to only make use of specific GPUs. If you setup two Managed Miners, you can have one for ETH and another one for RVN.

In the Properties of the Managed Miner, you will find the "GPU selection", where you select the GPUs to use.

forato

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 10:15:48 PM

I am using linux.

You can configure a Managed Miner to only make use of specific GPUs. If you setup two Managed Miners, you can have one for ETH and another one for RVN.

In the Properties of the Managed Miner, you will find the "GPU selection", where you select the GPUs to use.

Tks,

I had tryed this way, but for some reason (at least on linux) AM get lost to select the GPU's.

Example:
I have i rig and 2 GPU's
On miner 1: select GPU 0 (Temredminer - ETH)
On miner 2: select GPU 1 (Temredminer - RVN)

When start the miner 1, it starts ok!
When start the miner 2, it trys to use the same GPU that is already used on miner 2 and gets 511 temp.

I will do more tests on my miners, maybe it is a rig problem....

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 01:43:29 PM

I am using linux.

Tks,

I had tryed this way, but for some reason (at least on linux) AM get lost to select the GPU's.

Example:
I have i rig and 2 GPU's
On miner 1: select GPU 0 (Temredminer - ETH)
On miner 2: select GPU 1 (Temredminer - RVN)

When start the miner 1, it starts ok!
When start the miner 2, it trys to use the same GPU that is already used on miner 2 and gets 511 temp.

I will do more tests on my miners, maybe it is a rig problem....

Can you please use the Diagnostics button and verify the device selection on both these cases. It looks something like this "-d 0", but the number should be different for the second miner.

sxemini

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 02:01:44 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2021, 02:18:53 PM by sxemini

Hi Patrike,

something is wrong with the QKC calculation.

Example:

AM says around 100 coins and around 0,45€ a day at 24.3mh
Whattomine says around 42 coins and 0,21€ a day at 24.3mh

And a 3 day test brings out 40 coins a day.

Same Ycash

AM says with 8 H/s around 92€ daily

I setup Ycash as new coin by myself and there i get the right result
8 H/s and 0,27€

Verushash has wrong block reward (down to 12 from 24). Are your Coin properties dynamic or static and you change everything by yourself?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 03:38:15 PM

Hi Patrike,

something is wrong with the QKC calculation.

Example:

AM says around 100 coins and around 0,45€ a day at 24.3mh
Whattomine says around 42 coins and 0,21€ a day at 24.3mh
I will look into this one. Awesome Miner matches what CoinCalculators.io indicate on their web site, but not WhatToMine.com.

Same Ycash

AM says with 8 H/s around 92€ daily

I setup Ycash as new coin by myself and there i get the right result
8 H/s and 0,27€
Ycash is currently not listed, as it isn't included by WhatToMine and CoinCalculators.io anymore. Awesome Miner will currently not automatically update this coin for you.

Verushash has wrong block reward (down to 12 from 24). Are your Coin properties dynamic or static and you change everything by yourself?
Verushash is removed from the WhatToMine main listing, so Awesome Miner will not automatically pick up the changes at the moment. You can manually add it as a custom JSON url in the Options dialog, Statistics provider section:
https://whattomine.com/coins/333.json

Awesome Miner is automatically reading the coin properties for all coins part of the main listings at WhatToMine.com and CoinCalculators.io. In some cases I need to make adjustments as the

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 03:38:55 PM

Version 8.1.15 (Development preview of 8.2)

ASIC mining
  - Improved API compatibility with custom Antminer firmware
 Features
  - Led flash support for Antminer S15, T15, S17 and T17 running Bitmain firmware
 Improvements
  - Improved sorting for the Information column
  - Updated default list of mining software for AMD and nVidia Profit Profiles
 Mining software
  - SrbMiner 0.6.2
  - Gminer 2.39
  - XmRig 6.7
  - T-Rex miner 0.19.5
  - NbMiner 36.0
  - Bminer 16.4.2
  - TeamRedMiner 0.7.22
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.15.5
  - PhoenixMiner 5.4c
 Corrections
  - Correction to AMD RX 5000 series overclocking on Linux

Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: