Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700869 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2023, 01:55:38 PM

Hi Patrik,

or anyone who knows this Huh And sorry if this was answered already somewhere, couldn't find it...

Just playing around with the good old Profit Profiles and the Profit Switcher. How does AM knows the second coin to calculate the profit in the Profit Switcher if I can only set the hashrates and wattages? Just as an example: I want to use Gminer to dual mine ERGO (Autolykos 2) and KASPA together, but also solo mine just KASPA, whatever combination is just the highest. The Profit Switcher only shows me the profit of ERGO and the profit of KASPA, but not the profit of ERGO+KASPA. Sorry, but I don't get it... Is this possible with the profit switcher right now? Or do I have to use the Managed Miner and switch it by hand with my profiles?
What you point out here is simply a limitation in the profit switching design right now. It was initially for the days where Ethereum was the primary coin and in addition to this could could set a dual hashrate/power for a few secondary coins. Today some software like SrbMiner-Multi can do dual mining of almost any combination of coins - so in theory you could have something like 1000 combinations.

The idea is to improve the profit switcher to handle scenarios where the primary coin is something else than EtHash.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 30, 2023, 10:08:15 PM

Hi Patrike, noncerpro miner have rebranding, now this miner is onezerominer. Supports DynexSolve algo.
Please integrate in Awesome Miner this miner. Hashrate is much better with this miner.
https://github.com/OneZeroMiner/onezerominer
Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 11:15:08 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2023, 09:22:18 PM by joseph32

Hi Patrik,

I just tested the newest AM version. Your correction to the Rigel miner API seems to be working well now. No crazy things anymore with admin rights or without or mixed on all my rigs. AM also shows the devices correctly now without setting the device order manually.

A huge thanks too you!  Grin

EDIT: Yes please, integrate the OneZeroMiner. It also comes with an API. Thanks!
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 02:40:45 AM

Aye... Thanks.

Errr... I don't think the variable change thing really solves the original problem. The problem was it would constantly trigger if conditions were met, not only once when they're first met.

So I have two different variables, and a rule that triggers turning miners off if one variable is true. Then I have another rule when both variables are false that turns things back on. However, if it's setup normally the miners will keep resetting (turning off) as long as one of the variables is true and with the 'detect change' wont be able to know the correct state that both need to be in to turn things back on.
Thanks for the feedback.

If I understand correctly, your rules looks something like this today.
Rule#1: If Var1=true or Var2=true -> Stop miners
Rule#2: If Var1=false and Var2=false -> Start miners

Do you think this concept could work?
Rule#1: If Var1=true or Var2=true -> Set Var3=true
Rule#2: If Var1=false and Var2=false -> Set Var3=false
Rule#3: If Var3=true and Var3 has changed -> Stop miners
Rule#4: If Var3=false and Var3 has changed -> Start miners

This way the actions for Rule#3 and #4 should only run once.

This does work, I feel as though the 'detect change' or 'comparison' should instead be checkboxes, instead of radial buttons and could eliminate this, while being more intuitive and simplistic. So it could do both in one or either/or.

I don't know if you can do anything about the rulespam, but the comparison activates every 6s and keeps hitting the logs, which buries anything of value.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2023, 03:17:41 PM

Hi Patrike, something wired if miner in "Managed Miner" mode. If i set a "GPU Clocking Profile when starting" (for example i set core offset 210) all ok, offset will be applied. Then i stop miner, uncheck "GPU Clocking Profile when starting" checkbox (or recreating "Managed Miner" and field "GPU Clocking Profile when starting" is empty) the old value for core ofset will be showed in "GPU clocking" tab. Looks like AM not clear old values if value will not be explicit overriden in this mode. Please check. AM 9.9.3
Regards.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 06:33:40 AM

Hi Patrike, noncerpro miner have rebranding, now this miner is onezerominer. Supports DynexSolve algo.
Please integrate in Awesome Miner this miner. Hashrate is much better with this miner.
https://github.com/OneZeroMiner/onezerominer
Regards
Thanks for the request - this one will be supported in the near future.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 06:53:32 AM

Aye... Thanks.

Errr... I don't think the variable change thing really solves the original problem. The problem was it would constantly trigger if conditions were met, not only once when they're first met.

So I have two different variables, and a rule that triggers turning miners off if one variable is true. Then I have another rule when both variables are false that turns things back on. However, if it's setup normally the miners will keep resetting (turning off) as long as one of the variables is true and with the 'detect change' wont be able to know the correct state that both need to be in to turn things back on.
Thanks for the feedback.

This does work, I feel as though the 'detect change' or 'comparison' should instead be checkboxes, instead of radial buttons and could eliminate this, while being more intuitive and simplistic. So it could do both in one or either/or.

I don't know if you can do anything about the rulespam, but the comparison activates every 6s and keeps hitting the logs, which buries anything of value.
Thanks for the feedback.

Is it entries in the Awesome Miner log file you are referring to? I did find a few related to triggers but not many. Can you give an example and I will look into it in more detail? Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 06:56:28 AM

Hi Patrike, something wired if miner in "Managed Miner" mode. If i set a "GPU Clocking Profile when starting" (for example i set core offset 210) all ok, offset will be applied. Then i stop miner, uncheck "GPU Clocking Profile when starting" checkbox (or recreating "Managed Miner" and field "GPU Clocking Profile when starting" is empty) the old value for core ofset will be showed in "GPU clocking" tab. Looks like AM not clear old values if value will not be explicit overriden in this mode. Please check. AM 9.9.3
Regards.
In the Options dialog, GPU Settings section, is the "Automatically reset GPU clocking parameters" set? If set, when you stopping the mining software the Core Clock should be reset.

On the GPU Clocking tab for a selected miner - is the correct Core Clock not displayed even if you click the "Reload" button to update the display of the current clocking settings?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 10:19:34 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.9.4

ASIC mining
  - Added LED flash for Bitmain firmware for Antminer S19, KA3 and K7
  - Support firmware updates for Antminer S19 with merged firmware files from Bitmain
 Integrations
  - Added regions for MagicPool.co
 Mining software
  - Added mining software: OneZeroMiner
  - BzMiner 14.1.1
  - Rigel 1.3.11
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.2.4
  - XmRig 6.19.2

nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 02:35:11 PM

ASIC mining
  - Support firmware updates for Antminer S19 with merged firmware files from Bitmain
 Integrations
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 14.1.1
  - Rigel 1.3.11
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.2.4
  - XmRig 6.19.2

what does this means in detail?
i can now update also amlogic via webinterface without signature check error?!?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 03:13:17 PM

ASIC mining
 Integrations
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 14.1.1
  - Rigel 1.3.11
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.2.4
  - XmRig 6.19.2

Bitmain provides firmware files for Antminer S19 with "merge" in the filename, where they have included/merged firmware files for a number of different control boards into a single large file. In the past the provided it as separate firmware files for each control board.

In order to install one of these merged firmware files you download from the Bitmain web site, Awesome Miner can now read the firmware file and pick the part that matches your Antminer and install it. This concept is only applied if Awesome Miner finds the word "merge" in a firmware file with the .bmu file extension.

nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 03:38:47 PM

ASIC mining
 Integrations
 Mining software
  - BzMiner 14.1.1
  - Rigel 1.3.11
  - SrbMiner-Multi 2.2.4
  - XmRig 6.19.2

Bitmain provides firmware files for Antminer S19 with "merge" in the filename, where they have included/merged firmware files for a number of different control boards into a single large file. In the past the provided it as separate firmware files for each control board.

In order to install one of these merged firmware files you download from the Bitmain web site, Awesome Miner can now read the firmware file and pick the part that matches your Antminer and install it. This concept is only applied if Awesome Miner finds the word "merge" in a firmware file with the .bmu file extension.

allright...so it just to have ability to install stock FW via awesome miner - not injecting custom FW stuff into this installation process
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:49:05 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2023, 05:59:48 PM by narousberg

Hi Patrike, thanks for quick integration of OneZeroMiner. Small bug found in onezerominer: GPU tab show hashrate only for first GPU and no process information output to console. Regards.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2023, 11:55:15 AM

Hi Patrike, thanks for quick integration of OneZeroMiner. Small bug found in onezerominer: GPU tab show hashrate only for first GPU and no process information output to console. Regards.
Thanks for testing the new OneZeroMiner. I will make sure this will be corrected in the next update.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 08:57:56 PM

Regards.
In the Options dialog, GPU Settings section, is the "Automatically reset GPU clocking parameters" set? If set, when you stopping the mining software the Core Clock should be reset.

On the GPU Clocking tab for a selected miner - is the correct Core Clock not displayed even if you click the "Reload" button to update the display of the current clocking settings?
Looks like all work normal. Simple AM need some time (arround 1min.) after i change some params in Profit Profile and then convert to managed miner mode. This got me confused. Now after you have integrated OneZeroMiner, no more needed to convert in managed miner mode))). Regards.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2023, 02:04:04 AM

Aye... Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback.

Is it entries in the Awesome Miner log file you are referring to? I did find a few related to triggers but not many. Can you give an example and I will look into it in more detail? Thanks!

Tools > Rule History

Maybe it's not a normal log that gets saved, however with variable triggers it only keeps about a hour worth of data before it gets pushed out due to the variable activating every 6s.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 12:54:49 PM

Hi patrike,

i see no stats (no hashrate, nothing in gpu tab, no shares.....) when i use Bzminer. Here is the API report

API command: /status
{"method":"fullstatus","rig_name":"test","bzminer_version":"BzMiner/v14.1.1","os_name":"Windows","architecture":"x64","used_memory":3923.15015625,"total_memory":32692.91796875,"used_storage":88629.59375,"total_storage":228319.99609375,"cuda_driver_version":0,"opencl_driver_version":0,"processor_count":24,"cpu_usage":1.0,"cpu_name":"AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor            ","hdd_name":"Intenso SSD Sata III","ram_name":"Unknown","uptime":"3:12:12:25","uptime_s":303145,"intensity":1013777312,"http_address":"0.0.0.0","http_port":4030,"http_enabled":true,"logfile":"","nvidia_only":false,"amd_only":false,"launch_on_boot":false,"verbosity":2,"update_frequency":15000,"lock_config":false,"watchdog_restarts":0,"watchdog_enabled":true,"pools":[{"id":0,"algorithm":"radiant","wallet":"xxxxxxxxxx","url":["pool.eu.woolypooly.com:3122"],"username":"290","lhr_only":false,"test":false,"test_diff":1,"test_iteration_ms":120000,"max_connection_retries":0,"delay_before_connection_retry":3000,"current_url":"pool.eu.woolypooly.com:3122","status":-1589992416,"message":"","uptime":"3:4:40","uptime_s":276054,"epoch":0,"block":-1,"difficulty":34360262664.0,"pending_solutions":1,"valid_solutions":1230,"invalid_solutions":0,"rejected_solutions":9,"total_solutions":1230,"stale_solutions":0,"average":0.26733899889152126,"accepted_avg_seconds":224.33170731707319,"power":7.9496286016e-312,"hashrate":147174016.0,"average_latency":104},{"id":1,"algorithm":"zil","wallet":"xxxxxxxxxxxxx","url":["zmp://zil.flexpool.io"],"username":"test","lhr_only":false,"test":false,"test_diff":1,"test_iteration_ms":300000,"max_connection_retries":0,"delay_before_connection_retry":3000,"current_url":"zmp://zil.flexpool.io","status":-1589992416,"message":"","uptime":"3:12:12","uptime_s":303142,"epoch":0,"block":27986,"difficulty":1073725440.0,"pending_solutions":1,"valid_solutions":103,"invalid_solutions":0,"rejected_solutions":4,"total_solutions":103,"stale_solutions":0,"average":0.02038648554142943,"accepted_avg_seconds":2874.9417475728157,"power":7.94962861836e-312,"hashrate":0.0,"average_latency":2294250}],"devices":[{"name":"AMD Radeon R9 200 Series","index":3900,"uid":"39:0","cuda":false,"pci_bus_id":39,"pci_device_id":0,"vendor":2,"device_id":"0x67B11002","subsystem_id":"0x92951682","lhr":false,"pool":[0,1],"hashrate":[147174016.0,0.0],"efficiency":[   *it look like here is something missing*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<StatusUpdate xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <MinerId>60</MinerId>
  <Privileged>false</Privileged>
  <ResponseTime>0</ResponseTime>
  <MinerStatus>
    <SecondsSinceStart>303149</SecondsSinceStart>
    <KHashAvg>0</KHashAvg>
    <KHash5s>0</KHash5s>
    <SecondKHash5s>0</SecondK......       and so on. The rest look like it should.

It look like the API report is not complete, maybe that is the reason for no stats?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 06:03:05 AM

Hi patrike,

i see no stats (no hashrate, nothing in gpu tab, no shares.....) when i use Bzminer. Here is the API report

API command: /status
{"method":"fullstatus","rig_name":"test","bzminer_version":"BzMiner/v14.1.1","os_name":"Windows","architecture":"x64","used_memory":3923.15015625,"total_memory":32692.91796875,"used_storage":88629.59375,"total_storage":228319.99609375,"cuda_driver_version":0,"opencl_driver_version":0,"processor_count":24,"cpu_usage":1.0,"cpu_name":"AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor            ","hdd_name":"Intenso SSD Sata III","ram_name":"Unknown","uptime":"3:12:12:25","uptime_s":303145,"intensity":1013777312,"http_address":"0.0.0.0","http_port":4030,"http_enabled":true,"logfile":"","nvidia_only":false,"amd_only":false,"launch_on_boot":false,"verbosity":2,"update_frequency":15000,"lock_config":false,"watchdog_restarts":0,"watchdog_enabled":true,"pools":[{"id":0,"algorithm":"radiant","wallet":"xxxxxxxxxx","url":["pool.eu.woolypooly.com:3122"],"username":"290","lhr_only":false,"test":false,"test_diff":1,"test_iteration_ms":120000,"max_connection_retries":0,"delay_before_connection_retry":3000,"current_url":"pool.eu.woolypooly.com:3122","status":-1589992416,"message":"","uptime":"3:4:40","uptime_s":276054,"epoch":0,"block":-1,"difficulty":34360262664.0,"pending_solutions":1,"valid_solutions":1230,"invalid_solutions":0,"rejected_solutions":9,"total_solutions":1230,"stale_solutions":0,"average":0.26733899889152126,"accepted_avg_seconds":224.33170731707319,"power":7.9496286016e-312,"hashrate":147174016.0,"average_latency":104},{"id":1,"algorithm":"zil","wallet":"xxxxxxxxxxxxx","url":["zmp://zil.flexpool.io"],"username":"test","lhr_only":false,"test":false,"test_diff":1,"test_iteration_ms":300000,"max_connection_retries":0,"delay_before_connection_retry":3000,"current_url":"zmp://zil.flexpool.io","status":-1589992416,"message":"","uptime":"3:12:12","uptime_s":303142,"epoch":0,"block":27986,"difficulty":1073725440.0,"pending_solutions":1,"valid_solutions":103,"invalid_solutions":0,"rejected_solutions":4,"total_solutions":103,"stale_solutions":0,"average":0.02038648554142943,"accepted_avg_seconds":2874.9417475728157,"power":7.94962861836e-312,"hashrate":0.0,"average_latency":2294250}],"devices":[{"name":"AMD Radeon R9 200 Series","index":3900,"uid":"39:0","cuda":false,"pci_bus_id":39,"pci_device_id":0,"vendor":2,"device_id":"0x67B11002","subsystem_id":"0x92951682","lhr":false,"pool":[0,1],"hashrate":[147174016.0,0.0],"efficiency":[   *it look like here is something missing*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
<StatusUpdate xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <MinerId>60</MinerId>
  <Privileged>false</Privileged>
  <ResponseTime>0</ResponseTime>
  <MinerStatus>
    <SecondsSinceStart>303149</SecondsSinceStart>
    <KHashAvg>0</KHashAvg>
    <KHash5s>0</KHash5s>
    <SecondKHash5s>0</SecondK......       and so on. The rest look like it should.

It look like the API report is not complete, maybe that is the reason for no stats?

Hi,
Yes, that API response is broken and this cannot be resolved from an Awesome Miner point of view.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2023, 03:40:57 AM

Hi Patrike, can you please add a rule triger for mining algoritm. I want realise logic, when specifed algo will be choosed from profit switching, the specified profit profile must be also choosed. Regards.

bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2023, 04:51:48 AM

It seems as though there is a bug with the Time Rule Trigger. If you select a month range that is lets say late in the year till the next year, it doesn't properly read it. Like 10-04, so from Oct to April. It works fine in the opposite direction. So 1-8 or 4-12, but not 5-1 or whatever range you want that moves across the year till next year.

Pages: « 1 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 [636] 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: