Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679277 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

If anyone has coins on the Crypto hub exchange. You can now set your HYP withdraw address before the closure. https://twitter.com/CryptoHubONLINE

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
andriaxocho

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 07:43:03 AM by andriaxocho

plis add this coin to polls, all good coins are added to polls
(good pools: stakingkab stakeunited stakecube simplepospool)

The risks with staking pools are:

• You don't control the coins
  • Coins can be stolen

It's always better to stake your own coins on your local system.

yes but my wallet is frizzing I cannot install it, and I can only turn 2 wallets on my pc becaus then it is friizing, so lets give me to make choice where I will stake it, and about security - pools and coins have contracts they are attached to each other (all top coins are on the top pools, (top pools: stakinglub stakeunited stakecube simplepospool)  see condominimum see project coin see shard ..... and wallet is hard to install (it needs some files to add and then it is freezing and I cannot instal it steel and Im staking other coins on the pools but I love hyperstake much then this coins)
and I cannot turn on pc all day and run there only wallets ....
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

• Coins can be stolen

yes but my wallet is frizzing I cannot install it, and I can only turn 2 wallets on my pc becaus then it is friizing, so lets give me to make choice where I will stake it, and about security - pools and coins have contracts they are attached to each other (all top coins are on the top pools, (top pools: stakinglub stakeunited stakecube simplepospool)  see condominimum see project coin see shard ..... and wallet is hard to install (it needs some files to add and then it is freezing and I cannot instal it steel and Im staking other coins on the pools but I love hyperstake much then this coins)
What's your pc specs?

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
andriaxocho

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

• Coins can be stolen

What's your pc specs?

intel core 2 duo cpu
2 gb ram
nvidia 430
32 bit windows 7
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:52:52 AM

• Coins can be stolen

yes but my wallet is frizzing I cannot install it, and I can only turn 2 wallets on my pc becaus then it is friizing, so lets give me to make choice where I will stake it, and about security - pools and coins have contracts they are attached to each other (all top coins are on the top pools, (top pools: stakinglub stakeunited stakecube simplepospool)  see condominimum see project coin see shard ..... and wallet is hard to install (it needs some files to add and then it is freezing and I cannot instal it steel and Im staking other coins on the pools but I love hyperstake much then this coins)
What's your pc specs?

intel core 2 duo cpu
2 gb ram
nvidia 430
32 bit windows 7

I run 6 wallets on a single core, 2gb ram, except it's on an SSD drive. What's likely slowing you down might be a regular hard drive. In such cases, it just takes a lot longer for the wallet to load up because it's waiting for the hard drive to catch up. So, it will look like it's freezing. For example, if you look at your task manager it will likely say 100% utililzation when it is accessing the drive. If you just leave it, it will eventually load. Assuming you have enough free space on your drive.

andriaxocho

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

• Coins can be stolen

yes but my wallet is frizzing I cannot install it, and I can only turn 2 wallets on my pc becaus then it is friizing, so lets give me to make choice where I will stake it, and about security - pools and coins have contracts they are attached to each other (all top coins are on the top pools, (top pools: stakinglub stakeunited stakecube simplepospool)  see condominimum see project coin see shard ..... and wallet is hard to install (it needs some files to add and then it is freezing and I cannot instal it steel and Im staking other coins on the pools but I love hyperstake much then this coins)
What's your pc specs?

intel core 2 duo cpu
2 gb ram
nvidia 430
32 bit windows 7

I run 6 wallets on a single core, 2gb ram, except it's on an SSD drive. What's likely slowing you down might be a regular hard drive. In such cases, it just takes a lot longer for the wallet to load up because it's waiting for the hard drive to catch up. So, it will look like it's freezing. For example, if you look at your task manager it will likely say 100% utililzation when it is accessing the drive. If you just leave it, it will eventually load. Assuming you have enough free space on your drive.

it is simple math on each pool there is 50 000 users there is 4 big pool so this coin get from it 200 000 users and if they buy for 100 usd this coin it will be 20000000 usd and think then what will be  with hyperstake wolume ?   yes you are write but i cannnot turn pc all day and naight and dont watch youtube or fb
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:35:26 AM

• Coins can be stolen

What's your pc specs?

intel core 2 duo cpu
2 gb ram
nvidia 430
32 bit windows 7

it is simple math on each pool there is 50 000 users there is 4 big pool so this coin get from it 200 000 users and if they buy for 100 usd this coin it will be 20000000 usd and think then what will be  with hyperstake wolume ?   yes you are write but i cannnot turn pc all day and naight and dont watch youtube or fb

You can find the technical details here. The current rate is about 34%. : https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/hyperstake-hyp-ann/info

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:56 PM

• Coins can be stolen

Why don't you rent sa VPS from cloud service providers? It is cheap and you just need to pay it on a monthly basis. It's like having a personal computer on cloud where you can do whatever you want to do. You can install every wallet that you have there and run it inside your VPS. Just make sure that the security of your VPS is topnotch to prevent any hack. You can also choose the spec that suits your needs. Some notable VPS providers are Contabo and Vultr. I've been using them for a year now and I didn't encounter any problem at all.
andriaxocho

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 08:27:47 AM by andriaxocho

• Coins can be stolen

Why don't you rent sa VPS from cloud service providers? It is cheap and you just need to pay it on a monthly basis. It's like having a personal computer on cloud where you can do whatever you want to do. You can install every wallet that you have there and run it inside your VPS. Just make sure that the security of your VPS is topnotch to prevent any hack. You can also choose the spec that suits your needs. Some notable VPS providers are Contabo and Vultr. I've been using them for a year now and I didn't encounter any problem at all.

can you tell me your favorite coins to stake? for me first is hyperstake then thunderstake shard scc bitg acr
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

• Coins can be stolen

can you tell me your favorite coins to stake? for me first is hyperstake then thunderstake shard scc bitg acr

You might find these interesting: http://paycon.crypto-city.com/con/projects

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 11:00:08 PM by bitmaster1x2

@iantunc

hyperwallet.ml ssl cert is getting flagged by browsers since the hyperstap.ml is pointing to https. You could use the "http://hyperwallet.ml/bootstrap.zip" link so it doesn't get flagged.

BTW are you on discord?

iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:41:08 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 12:21:50 PM by iantunc

@iantunc

hyperwallet.ml ssl cert is getting flagged by browsers since the hyperstap.ml is pointing to https. You could use the "http://hyperwallet.ml/bootstrap.zip" link so it doesn't get flagged.

BTW are you on discord?

https://www.crypto-city.com

It's a temporary decision to sign a cert by myself, just not to mess with LetsEncrypt (it's kind of weird, like all free stuff). SSL isn't needed here, I will remove it. It's a part of a BIP39 web wallet development, sorry for the inconvenience.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

PSA:

Cryptopia is starting it's extortion stage of the game... they're looking to capatalize on shifting to a new KYC requirements where they want every dox for the entire dev team... but that's not all... they also want 2 BTC to keep the coin listed...

HBN got hit already.  I'm sure every coin will be shaken down eventually.

This space not for rent...
papachill

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

Is it normal for the wallet to stop asking for the PW to send coins to myself?
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:14:10 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 11:00:20 PM by bitmaster1x2

Is it normal for the wallet to stop asking for the PW to send coins to myself?

Haven't tried the pw bit, but sending coins to yourself is generally not a security risk.

papachill

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:16:27 AM

Yea I know.... so it started asking again..... just odd to have it behave differently without an update.
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

@iantunc

BTW are you on discord?

https://www.crypto-city.com

It's a temporary decision to sign a cert by myself, just not to mess with LetsEncrypt (it's kind of weird, like all free stuff). SSL isn't needed here, I will remove it. It's a part of a BIP39 web wallet development, sorry for the inconvenience.

It's all good. We have a lot of work ahead of us. 2019 will be another amazing year!  Grin

Crypto-city.com will be undergoing a massive site-wide update in the very near future that will vastly improve the scalability, performance and usability of the site. https://www.crypto-city.com

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:14:21 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2021, 10:58:20 PM by bitmaster1x2

Hyperstake (HYP) is now on the BTC Pop Peer to Peer Banking Exchange Platform

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/blog/322/hyperstake-hyp-now-on-btc-pop-peer-to-peer-banking-exchange-platform/

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

I've already shifted my trading there soon as I realized this.

This space not for rent...
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

I've already shifted my trading there soon as I realized this.

The bulk of the volume is Cryptopia

Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: