Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 10:36:59 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 585418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:56:04 PM

Really surprised this coin is still active to be honest. Used to love HYP but hyperinflation proved to be a killer in the end unfortunately. Not sure how the development is on it now since I haven't been on this forum in a long time. Glad to see people are working to keep this one alive..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
iantunc

Activity: 405

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

Really surprised this coin is still active to be honest. Used to love HYP but hyperinflation proved to be a killer in the end unfortunately. Not sure how the development is on it now since I haven't been on this forum in a long time. Glad to see people are working to keep this one alive..

The blue graph is the market capitalization. $2 500 000 in june 2017, for the first time in history. I don't see any traces of massacre here.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
bitChipper

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:53:54 PM

is it good practice to restart your wallet every once in a while?

ill go from getting my normal average amount of stake one day, then the next get like 1 stake or none at all???

what could be happening? wallet says 34 connections
pwpwpw

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:36:59 AM

is it good practice to restart your wallet every once in a while?

ill go from getting my normal average amount of stake one day, then the next get like 1 stake or none at all???

what could be happening? wallet says 34 connections

I had a week without stake rewards then 3-4 in a day, then some 1-2 days later, it's really random, you can restart wallet if your IP changes but even that is not a must, it just takes some time till it finds all the connections again (maybe like 1-2hours?)

jordan coins

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:23:12 AM

please go  Cry
I bought ATM 
loss 70%
cryptoburst61

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:08:43 AM

I find this coin playing snake game, now I think of buying some of this coin and like to know what amount is good to start staking with. I not have a lot of money but I like to invest here even if it is small amount to start. like I say I get some free coin from playing snake game, I keep playing to earn more coins.
eggsandspamm

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:32:14 AM

I find this coin playing snake game, now I think of buying some of this coin and like to know what amount is good to start staking with. I not have a lot of money but I like to invest here even if it is small amount to start. like I say I get some free coin from playing snake game, I keep playing to earn more coins.

I'd try to get at least 250k HYP to be able to earn a stake on a reasonable basis

cryptoburst61

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:44:21 AM

I'd try to get at least 250k HYP to be able to earn a stake on a reasonable basis
I will try and get that much coins. thank you for info on good amount to get, I will also try and win some with the dice game from the coins I get from playing the snake game at playforcrypto.com
Miner-room101

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

I will try and get that much coins. thank you for info on good amount to get, I will also try and win some with the dice game from the coins I get from playing the snake game at playforcrypto.com

Thats a lot of Snake to get 250k Smiley You will be a master of the snake Smiley

FlungSpun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:31:42 PM

Thats a lot of Snake to get 250k Smiley You will be a master of the snake Smiley

Can you play with hyperstake at playforcrypto.com ?
Looks like only HYPER to me. Different coin. oft confused.
DisasterFaster

Activity: 182

ROI Coin is Return on Investment!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

I installed the latest wallet update and now windows has reported this: Trojan:Win32/Fuery.Z!cl in HyperStake-qt.exe

Windows quarantined the thing and of course now I can't open and run the wallet.

Has anyone else run into this?

Is the fix to downgrade the wallet to the previous version?

New ROI coin launch coming very soon. Join us at https://roi-coin.com I'm working as a team member on IncaKoin. I'm a big fan of HOdl coin.
desynct

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:38:02 AM

I installed the latest wallet update and now windows has reported this: Trojan:Win32/Fuery.Z!cl in HyperStake-qt.exe

Windows quarantined the thing and of course now I can't open and run the wallet.

Has anyone else run into this?

Is the fix to downgrade the wallet to the previous version?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678849.msg19972430#msg19972430

no need for a fix, simply use previous version
bitmaster1x

Activity: 700

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 You are the future!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

HYP difficulty is climbing. Just means more people are getting into HYP.  Grin  HYP into more hands always a good thing. Let's everyone pitch in and share it with everyone so they can experience what Crypto is all about. The future is already here and hardly anyone knows about it.

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1288

Pivx Core Developer - HyperStake Founder

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

For those of you that aren't on the slack channel, I am going to be implementing a governance system for HYP here in the near future, in fact I have begun writing the code already.

The plan is to have a staker activated voting system, that would be for most intents and purposes very similar to miner activated forks in bitcoin. So for example, I would LOVE to get rid of the X11 hashing of block headers (pointless extra resource consumption and longer sync times) and use SHA256. I plan on using the new governance system to have that fork precoded into the wallet, and only activated once something like 70% of the previous two weeks worth of stakes are signalling support (exact numbers to be determined). Once that happens, the activation would be automatic and no further updating of the wallet would be required.

I would like to have quite a few issues that we would be voting on all at once. Various forks that are ready to be activated if our stakers decide they would be good for the HYP. If the vote is no, then they would never be implemented.

This will give us as a community a solid way to work forward and progress the coin, without all the noise that can get in the way. These votes would be immutable and publicly seen on the blockchain. And of course I would add some RPC commands as well as an additional dialog in QT wallet that will allow you to select which issues you are voting for. I think it will be a pretty amazing addition to HYP.

presstab's Block Explorer Service | Only $10/mo for most coins! | Richlist w/ Address Claim | Market Cap Charts | Stake Weight Tracking | PoS % Rate Tracking
PIVX - Private Instant Verified Tx | HyperStake - Fun & Easy High Reward Staking
Ajpa94

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:11:38 AM

Folks, is it still interesting to stake HYP? I was thinking and would like to know the real possibilities of this coin and profit! Some people above said 250k HYP is a good amount to start staking?
bitChipper

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

For those of you that aren't on the slack channel, I am going to be implementing a governance system for HYP here in the near future, in fact I have begun writing the code already.

The plan is to have a staker activated voting system, that would be for most intents and purposes very similar to miner activated forks in bitcoin. So for example, I would LOVE to get rid of the X11 hashing of block headers (pointless extra resource consumption and longer sync times) and use SHA256. I plan on using the new governance system to have that fork precoded into the wallet, and only activated once something like 70% of the previous two weeks worth of stakes are signalling support (exact numbers to be determined). Once that happens, the activation would be automatic and no further updating of the wallet would be required.

I would like to have quite a few issues that we would be voting on all at once. Various forks that are ready to be activated if our stakers decide they would be good for the HYP. If the vote is no, then they would never be implemented.

This will give us as a community a solid way to work forward and progress the coin, without all the noise that can get in the way. These votes would be immutable and publicly seen on the blockchain. And of course I would add some RPC commands as well as an additional dialog in QT wallet that will allow you to select which issues you are voting for. I think it will be a pretty amazing addition to HYP.

This sounds interesting, a staking activated voting mechanism huh? So for a staker to activate support they would just need to download and sync up the new update and stake some blocks right?

Would this be a first for any stake coin?...I would love to see you get creative with hyper once your full time crypto Wink
bitChipper

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

Folks, is it still interesting to stake HYP? I was thinking and would like to know the real possibilities of this coin and profit! Some people above said 250k HYP is a good amount to start staking?

In my opinion this is a really good time to buy, if you look at the chart its been on a down trend since the last hype/pump cycle....no way to tell how low it will go though.

Besides the price being cheap this is presstabs coin and he is a very talented developer with a lot of experience. 250k is a decent amount to start with but obviously your going to stake more often if you buy more. Make sure you understand the coin control before you start staking. good luck
presstab
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

This sounds interesting, a staking activated voting mechanism huh? So for a staker to activate support they would just need to download and sync up the new update and stake some blocks right?

Would this be a first for any stake coin?...I would love to see you get creative with hyper once your full time crypto Wink

As far as I know there aren't any staking coins that have governance systems that are based on staking. Pivx has governance, but it is the masternode voting system.

And yes, in order to vote you would just need to download the new wallet when it becomes available, select which topics you are voting yes or no on, then keep it open to stake and your votes would be inputted automatically into your staked blocks.

presstab's Block Explorer Service | Only $10/mo for most coins! | Richlist w/ Address Claim | Market Cap Charts | Stake Weight Tracking | PoS % Rate Tracking
PIVX - Private Instant Verified Tx | HyperStake - Fun & Easy High Reward Staking
FlungSpun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

As far as I know there aren't any staking coins that have governance systems that are based on staking. Pivx has governance, but it is the masternode voting system.

And yes, in order to vote you would just need to download the new wallet when it becomes available, select which topics you are voting yes or no on, then keep it open to stake and your votes would be inputted automatically into your staked blocks.

It's just possible you are reinventing / revolutionising democracy here. ....
Don't hang about, plant that acorn
presstab
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

It's just possible you are reinventing / revolutionising democracy here. ....
Don't hang about, plant that acorn

Oh don't worry I have already started putting together the code for this governance system! It will even have the ability of being much more advanced than a simple boolean yes/no vote. We would also be able to vote on a range of values for a particular issue. Say we wanted to reconsider the block time, we would be able to vote on various block times instead of a simple yes/no vote.

I am honestly quite excited to start working on this even more and get it tested out on testnet.

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.