Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

I installed the latest wallet update and now windows has reported this: Trojan:Win32/Fuery.Z!cl in HyperStake-qt.exe

Windows quarantined the thing and of course now I can't open and run the wallet.

Has anyone else run into this?

Is the fix to downgrade the wallet to the previous version?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:12:02 PM

HYP difficulty is climbing. Just means more people are getting into HYP.  Grin  HYP into more hands always a good thing. Let's everyone pitch in and share it with everyone so they can experience what Crypto is all about. The future is already here and hardly anyone knows about it.

presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

For those of you that aren't on the slack channel, I am going to be implementing a governance system for HYP here in the near future, in fact I have begun writing the code already.

The plan is to have a staker activated voting system, that would be for most intents and purposes very similar to miner activated forks in bitcoin. So for example, I would LOVE to get rid of the X11 hashing of block headers (pointless extra resource consumption and longer sync times) and use SHA256. I plan on using the new governance system to have that fork precoded into the wallet, and only activated once something like 70% of the previous two weeks worth of stakes are signalling support (exact numbers to be determined). Once that happens, the activation would be automatic and no further updating of the wallet would be required.

I would like to have quite a few issues that we would be voting on all at once. Various forks that are ready to be activated if our stakers decide they would be good for the HYP. If the vote is no, then they would never be implemented.

This will give us as a community a solid way to work forward and progress the coin, without all the noise that can get in the way. These votes would be immutable and publicly seen on the blockchain. And of course I would add some RPC commands as well as an additional dialog in QT wallet that will allow you to select which issues you are voting for. I think it will be a pretty amazing addition to HYP.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

For those of you that aren't on the slack channel, I am going to be implementing a governance system for HYP here in the near future, in fact I have begun writing the code already.

The plan is to have a staker activated voting system, that would be for most intents and purposes very similar to miner activated forks in bitcoin. So for example, I would LOVE to get rid of the X11 hashing of block headers (pointless extra resource consumption and longer sync times) and use SHA256. I plan on using the new governance system to have that fork precoded into the wallet, and only activated once something like 70% of the previous two weeks worth of stakes are signalling support (exact numbers to be determined). Once that happens, the activation would be automatic and no further updating of the wallet would be required.

I would like to have quite a few issues that we would be voting on all at once. Various forks that are ready to be activated if our stakers decide they would be good for the HYP. If the vote is no, then they would never be implemented.

This will give us as a community a solid way to work forward and progress the coin, without all the noise that can get in the way. These votes would be immutable and publicly seen on the blockchain. And of course I would add some RPC commands as well as an additional dialog in QT wallet that will allow you to select which issues you are voting for. I think it will be a pretty amazing addition to HYP.

This sounds interesting, a staking activated voting mechanism huh? So for a staker to activate support they would just need to download and sync up the new update and stake some blocks right?

Would this be a first for any stake coin?...I would love to see you get creative with hyper once your full time crypto Wink
bitChipper

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

Folks, is it still interesting to stake HYP? I was thinking and would like to know the real possibilities of this coin and profit! Some people above said 250k HYP is a good amount to start staking?

In my opinion this is a really good time to buy, if you look at the chart its been on a down trend since the last hype/pump cycle....no way to tell how low it will go though.

Besides the price being cheap this is presstabs coin and he is a very talented developer with a lot of experience. 250k is a decent amount to start with but obviously your going to stake more often if you buy more. Make sure you understand the coin control before you start staking. good luck
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

This sounds interesting, a staking activated voting mechanism huh? So for a staker to activate support they would just need to download and sync up the new update and stake some blocks right?

Would this be a first for any stake coin?...I would love to see you get creative with hyper once your full time crypto Wink

As far as I know there aren't any staking coins that have governance systems that are based on staking. Pivx has governance, but it is the masternode voting system.

And yes, in order to vote you would just need to download the new wallet when it becomes available, select which topics you are voting yes or no on, then keep it open to stake and your votes would be inputted automatically into your staked blocks.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
FlungSpun

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

As far as I know there aren't any staking coins that have governance systems that are based on staking. Pivx has governance, but it is the masternode voting system.

And yes, in order to vote you would just need to download the new wallet when it becomes available, select which topics you are voting yes or no on, then keep it open to stake and your votes would be inputted automatically into your staked blocks.

It's just possible you are reinventing / revolutionising democracy here. ....
Don't hang about, plant that acorn
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

Oh don't worry I have already started putting together the code for this governance system! It will even have the ability of being much more advanced than a simple boolean yes/no vote. We would also be able to vote on a range of values for a particular issue. Say we wanted to reconsider the block time, we would be able to vote on various block times instead of a simple yes/no vote.

I am honestly quite excited to start working on this even more and get it tested out on testnet.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

Oh don't worry I have already started putting together the code for this governance system! It will even have the ability of being much more advanced than a simple boolean yes/no vote. We would also be able to vote on a range of values for a particular issue. Say we wanted to reconsider the block time, we would be able to vote on various block times instead of a simple yes/no vote.

I am honestly quite excited to start working on this even more and get it tested out on testnet.

Just let us know when your ready for testing.  I'm all set to give it a go.  Sounds exciting.   

bitChipper

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

tab have you given any type of thought towards a re-branding? wasn't pivx rebranded?
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:35:56 PM

I also want to test.  Please.

Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:26:20 AM

A rebranding of the coin with a new logo and probably an updated roadmap (zerocoin) would push the coin. Presstab, you currently have a big name because also of beeing part of pivx dev team. think about it. you could bring a lot of pivians to buy hyp...

foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:46:45 PM

Anybody knows why Cryptopia is under hyperstake wallet maintenance so long?

bitChipper

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:35:23 PM

how long has it been for you? it isn't uncommon, i had to hit them up once to get them to re-sync their wallet so i can withdraw..
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:39:40 PM

how long has it been for you? it isn't uncommon, i had to hit them up once to get them to re-sync their wallet so i can withdraw..

Cryptopia staff let me know that it doesn't have anything to do with HYP and that it is server maintenance. They said it should be a few days.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:48:49 PM

Cryptopia staff let me know that it doesn't have anything to do with HYP and that it is server maintenance. They said it should be a few days.

A few days.....  Did they use super saver shipping on the new server?  Smiley  Just kidding, but a few days sounds like a long time in crypto. 

grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:48:34 PM

Said the same to me too after I made my first staking purchase...ugh
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:50:05 PM

Said the same to me too after I made my first staking purchase...ugh

HYP does have two other working exchanges too.
https://bx.in.th/BTC/HYP/
https://www.coinexchange.io/

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg21126767#msg21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

---
Amazed to see PTab back to the original project
W00T!

Anyone feel free to swing by TALK and talk up HYP!!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

i have bought some hyperstake around 10-8 maturing till 20-8 i got one reward of 1000 coins
am i doing something wrong i have about 500000 divided them into blocks of 20000 after the first reward it keeps saying 1-2 days pending all the blocks i created are around the same time do i have to do it all again on diffrent time per block? i love some feedback thanks in advance Tongue

ps i saw in the thread there s going to be a new wallet? when will it be ready or will it be anounced
Pages: « 1 ... 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: