Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:12:12 AM

With the current turmoil of the BTC, our coin has a chance of greater interest. Who knows what might happen ...
We're almost at the end of a long road and patience will be rewarded  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:28:45 AM

Bitcoin is a mirror image of the stock market:

One step forward, two steps backward - like walking down a staircase.

It would be an excellent buying opportunity if BTC drops further

chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 12:39:30 PM

WE ARE THE ONLY ALTCOIN  TO HAVE IMPLEMENTED THIS

And this is the next thing which will set us on the top of the crypto market
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:38:12 PM

Hello Guys,

I was watching this thread very closely and was working beyond something greater that will benefit the Coin as well as you , the investors.

I was working on implementing the BIP Protocols on the NavajoCoin blockchain , you will be able to see its progress on our Official Github in a few hours , now please do keep in mind that this work is very very complicated and complex and mind you , we are the only ALTCOIN to have implemented this and not being a coin directly deriving from Bitcoin.

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/tree/BIP-Protocols (You can watch the updates being posted here as they are committed)

Let me outline the positive impacts due to these updates.

1 - Improved Web Wallet and Mobile Wallet Capability

2 - Deterministic Wallet Capability

3 - Hierarchical Deterministic Wallet Capability (HD WALLET)

4 - Custom Address Generation

5 - Faster and Secure blockchain Protocols.

I would like to mention again that this has been a very time consuming and a complex process that needed a lot of my attention and careful evaluation and integration from my end and this has taken up a lot of my time in doing the same.

Please do not take our work lightly as we do what we do with the love of it and take it very serious and do what we do the best.

I would also like to extinguish rumours about myself and OrangeCoin, I have and will always be the Core Developer of NavajoCoin and have and always given my utmost best and innovation for NavajoCoin like I m doing now. I m a Technical and Development Adviser as an individual and some individuals consult me  , with related to development matters and I help them with what I know the best. You might have noticed this many many times in my life as a Developer and in the CryptoWorld. Before working on NAVAJOCOIN , I used to help a lot of 1st generation coins and their communities to get their coins back on track and helped them with their development matters as well as their core developers with my knowledge. So please do not fall for any rumours or related that say otherwise.

We have come a long way from our humble beginnings with NavajoCoin , from SummerCoin ---> SummerCoinV2 ----> NavajoCoin , we've been here for more than a year , we have faced the worst but came out stronger every single time and will continue to prosper for many many years to come.

Please bear with us.

My time is with NavajoCoin and yours.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank you for the update, this was exactly what I - and others - needed. Now to prevent this from happening again, how about giving the community a Weekly Update regarding development progress, marketing, news, etc.? Doing so might attract new investors and create a more positive community vibe.

About this BIP protocol, what exactly is it and how does NAV exactly benefit from it?

From Wikipedia:
Bearer Independent Protocol, a technology in mobile communication to provide the (U)SIM with access to data services through any of the data bearers supported by the mobile phone.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:28:36 PM

Hello Guys,

I was watching this thread very closely and was working beyond something greater that will benefit the Coin as well as you , the investors.

I was working on implementing the BIP Protocols on the NavajoCoin blockchain , you will be able to see its progress on our Official Github in a few hours , now please do keep in mind that this work is very very complicated and complex and mind you , we are the only ALTCOIN to have implemented this and not being a coin directly deriving from Bitcoin.

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/tree/BIP-Protocols (You can watch the updates being posted here as they are committed)

I would like to mention again that this has been a very time consuming and a complex process that needed a lot of my attention and careful evaluation and integration from my end and this has taken up a lot of my time in doing the same.

Please do not take our work lightly as we do what we do with the love of it and take it very serious and do what we do the best.

I would also like to extinguish rumours about myself and OrangeCoin, I have and will always be the Core Developer of NavajoCoin and have and always given my utmost best and innovation for NavajoCoin like I m doing now. I m a Technical and Development Adviser as an individual and some individuals consult me  , with related to development matters and I help them with what I know the best. You might have noticed this many many times in my life as a Developer and in the CryptoWorld. Before working on NAVAJOCOIN , I used to help a lot of 1st generation coins and their communities to get their coins back on track and helped them with their development matters as well as their core developers with my knowledge. So please do not fall for any rumours or related that say otherwise.

We have come a long way from our humble beginnings with NavajoCoin , from SummerCoin ---> SummerCoinV2 ----> NavajoCoin , we've been here for more than a year , we have faced the worst but came out stronger every single time and will continue to prosper for many many years to come.

Please bear with us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thank you for the update, this was exactly what I - and others - needed. Now to prevent this from happening again, how about giving the community a Weekly Update regarding development progress, marketing, news, etc.? Doing so might attract new investors and create a more positive community vibe.

About this BIP protocol, what exactly is it and how does NAV exactly benefit from it?

From Wikipedia:
Bearer Independent Protocol, a technology in mobile communication to provide the (U)SIM with access to data services through any of the data bearers supported by the mobile phone.

Hi Bip 32 is the state of the art technic / protocol to be able to deliver services like hd wallets / light wallets. Where you do not need to download blockchain data, but have your wallet secured on every device.

This is a quite understandable text:
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/8396/deterministic-wallets-advantages-flaw/

Perhaps you have already used hive wallet for bitcoin? Where you are given 12 words as hash to access your wallet on every mobile / browser you like.

We are the first altcoin, that is not a simple bitcoin clone,  having this!

Sorry for this bad joke, but THIS IS A VERY BIP STEP FOR NAV! Wink

Like soopy said, it has been a rocky way for him to implement this protocol to nav code. That is why we preferred this time not to give a date or status, so people scream pump and dump coin and whatever fudders do here all the time!

Big congrats to soopy, he did it finally!

So now the way is open to start with a cool state of the art mobile wallet!

Regards
Shahim

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:46:27 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 04:13:08 PM by GREEDYJOHN

Soopy just increased his market value  Smiley

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 05:11:09 PM

DEV No.1.

Now he gets a lot of jobs. Wink
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:36:22 PM

DEV No.1.

Now he is in HIGH DEMAND.

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 06:56:29 PM

Hello Guys,

Please bear with us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks DEV for good news! Great future is coming! Smiley
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:54:01 AM

Soopy is one of the best dev and delivering the awesome features to NAV, it seems some great things will happen very soon to this coin.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:40:01 PM

Soopy just increased his market value  Smiley

Haha I really do not know that my friend. Smiley But thank you for your kind comments. Smiley

DEV No.1.

DEV No.1.

Now he is in HIGH DEMAND.

Haha it would be a lie if I said I do not get offers and them being pretty good ones but as I told you , I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but with here. Smiley As I told you earlier on , my time is yours. Smiley

Hello Guys,

Please bear with us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks DEV for good news! Great future is coming! Smiley

Indeed it is my friend , hold on tight! Smiley

Soopy is one of the best dev and delivering the awesome features to NAV, it seems some great things will happen very soon to this coin.

Thank you very much my friend , appreciate your kind thoughts and appreciation. Smiley You really are indeed seeing very talented hands on NAV like Shahim , Pakage , Strugg and really lucky to have them behind NAV , making for what it is today. We all did this together and all credit should go to everyone , you the community and the Dev team , well done guys , you guys are fantastic. Smiley

As they say the beginnings of great things and people are very humble. Smiley

The future is Brighter.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
AgeofCrypto

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:16:31 PM

what about our forum?
0 activity
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:25:29 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 11:01:26 PM by hashforce101

what about our forum?
0 activity

Thanks to nwfella and the other guys for building a new forum. Make sure you register just in case bitcointalk.org crashes. All the boxes are being ticked on everything we have asked for. Having a Navajo backup forum is only a ++. On major releases it's value will be realized. Make sure you register as we will all be there if bitcointalk.org goes down

On Major PR advertising a 99.999% reliable forum link can be advertised. The last 2 times Navajo released a Major release update bitcointalk.org crashed. This can not happen now as Navajo has its own forum which is NOT controlled by a third party . The  Web ,Android  , Decentralization & Masternodes announcements should now be a smooth affair

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:55:03 PM

And we lived to the end of the work. I wonder how far NAVAJO occurs with the current technical solutions.
I think that now the coin should attract big investors.

Value? 5000-10000 sat at the beginning? What do you say?
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 10:57:43 PM

I'm curious where this coin is going  Smiley

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:39:02 AM

Hashforce101?  Huh
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:15:32 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2015, 04:23:27 AM by hashforce101

Hashforce101?  Huh

Interesting 5 word question

Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin in 2009 with the idea of an alternative Decentralised currency to fiat. Not run by central banks or Governments but by everyday people who would each keep a copy of the Blockchain/Ledger that keeps a record of transactions.

Navajo is taking this further with a brand new crypto protocol that double encrypts the transactions so it becomes anonymous. With Bitcoin the transactions are in full view for all to see.

With fiat transactions you can not call a local bank and ask for someone's transactions history as this would be a breach of Privacy. Having anonymous transactions bridges this gap between Fiat Privacy and Crypto Privacy

With other crypto currencies that have attempted to implement Anonymous transactions, have somewhat failed as leaks have been found that can link one transaction with another

Navajo has released the first crypto currency in the world that is unbreakable using the fundamental methods used by the Navajo Talkers of WW2. It is not a clone of another Crypto currency and had been built from the ground up.

To date not a single Anonymous transaction has been linked making it the worlds first truly anonymous crypto currency.

STAGE2

As per the project page Navajo is going Mobile and implementing Decentralization via MasterNodes

hopefully this answers your question  Smiley

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:38:40 AM

Hashforce101?  Huh

Interesting 5 word question

Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin in 2009 with the idea of an alternative Decentralised currency to fiat. Not run by central banks or Governments but by everyday people who would each keep a copy of the Blockchain/Ledger that keeps a record of transactions.

Navajo is taking this further with a brand new crypto protocol that double encrypts the transactions so it becomes anonymous. With Bitcoin the transactions are in full view for all to see.

With fiat transactions you can not call a local bank and ask for someone's transactions history as this would be a breach of Privacy. Having anonymous transactions bridges this gap between Fiat Privacy and Crypto Privacy

With other crypto currencies that have attempted to implement Anonymous transactions, have somewhat failed as leaks have been found that can link one transaction with another

Navajo has released the first crypto currency in the world that is unbreakable using the fundamental methods used by the Navajo Talkers of WW2. It is not a clone of another Crypto currency and had been built from the ground up.

To date not a single Anonymous transaction has been linked making it the worlds first truly anonymous crypto currency.

STAGE2

As per the project page Navajo is going Mobile and implementing Decentralization via MasterNodes

hopefully this answers your question  Smiley

what about VNL?
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:40:14 AM

what about our forum?
0 activity
Stop in and say hi... i think everyone should jump into general discussion.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:10:32 PM

The blockchain is approaching the speed of light!
It seems to be over double speed lately, like a block every 15 secs.
That is probably why staking has increased too

Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: