Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:17:50 AM

when can we expect an update about the beta progress? i dont want to be unpatient, but all im asking is an update some now and then so we know how the progress is going and what we can expect...

so a bit like package did for the website, share your detailed progress with the community. this will not only keep us updated but will also interest new users and will make the community more positive! so let everybody see what you have worked on each day!

so what i mean is not only posting stuff when its finished but update us all the way. for example about the beta:

- which suggestions / feedback will be implemented
- what is done and what has to be done, so your todo list
- and so on

and that on a daily base. if you didnt do anything a certain day then just say you didnt have time today, no problem at all. we just want to know what is happening...

because like you guys are doing it now, we hear completely nothing for 10 days about the beta. we as a community only can guess...are they almost finished, have they done nothing yet, and so on. that makes people impatient, nervous and stuff like that and it will cause fud.

you devs are like kings in a kingdom. you have to make sure that your people are happy else a riot will follow and your kingdom will be lost... and it only takes a small amount of time to make everybody happy...

i dont know if you guys have ever worked for or owed a commercial company but first thing you always learn is to keep your customers happy as they are the ones making your company (or in your case your coin) big! all your work will be worthless if you dont have a (happy) community/customers!

the last weeks things are getting more positive each day, so thank you for that! but communication still can be improved in my opinion. its not only important how often you post but its important as well what you post.

just my thoughts though Smiley

keep up the good work, and as i said before its looking better each day, the good vibe is comming back Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:10:30 AM

when can we expect an update about the beta progress? i dont want to be unpatient, but all im asking is an update some now and then so we know how the progress is going and what we can expect...

so a bit like package did for the website, share your detailed progress with the community. this will not only keep us updated but will also interest new users and will make the community more positive! so let everybody see what you have worked on each day!

so what i mean is not only posting stuff when its finished but update us all the way. for example about the beta:

- which suggestions / feedback will be implemented
- what is done and what has to be done, so your todo list
- and so on

and that on a daily base. if you didnt do anything a certain day then just say you didnt have time today, no problem at all. we just want to know what is happening...

because like you guys are doing it now, we hear completely nothing for 10 days about the beta. we as a community only can guess...are they almost finished, have they done nothing yet, and so on. that makes people impatient, nervous and stuff like that and it will cause fud.

you devs are like kings in a kingdom. you have to make sure that your people are happy else a riot will follow and your kingdom will be lost... and it only takes a small amount of time to make everybody happy...

i dont know if you guys have ever worked for or owed a commercial company but first thing you always learn is to keep your customers happy as they are the ones making your company (or in your case your coin) big! all your work will be worthless if you dont have a (happy) community/customers!

the last weeks things are getting more positive each day, so thank you for that! but communication still can be improved in my opinion. its not only important how often you post but its important as well what you post.

just my thoughts though Smiley

keep up the good work, and as i said before its looking better each day, the good vibe is comming back Smiley

The best line I read from paycum's communication improvement writeup was "you devs are like kings in a kingdom. you have to make sure that your people are happy else a riot will follow and your kingdom will be lost... and it only takes a small amount of time to make everybody happy...

Totally 100% agree - but in the last few days the decision to bring on more Developers is worth all the kingdoms Gold!.

-~soopy~ is working on beta with package
_ Remy_5 is working on fixing the exchange wallets
-sum2dev is communicating alot more now

- we the community need to hit the chat boxes and promote whats happening. Sell you investment to others or you would not have bought into NAV in the first place

These desisions make the difference and we all need to start thinking outside the box. This was an outer box moment Wink very happy with everthing at the moment Wink
paycum

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:51:13 AM

i agree, tons of good work and improvements the last month!

its not my intention to demand or tell what devs have to do, i just think the stuff i mentioned can help improving all even more Smiley

the new devs announcement have surprised me in a good way as well, didnt expect that, well done there!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 05:13:15 AM

So far the collated feedback for stage 1 of the beta testing is:

• Change the chat background - Swap out the painting background to something more readable in the chat window
  • Private chat - Click a user to enter a private chat with them
  • Clickable links - Make http links clickable in the chat window
  • Persistent Username - Save username so you dont need to login every time you open the wallet
  • Post date - Display the time of the post in the chat window
  • Character limit - Max character limit for each post to prevent chat flooding
  • Post limit - Max post per second rate with warning or potentially kick message to prevent chat flooding

Have I missed anything? Please post any additions.

These will be prioritised and assessed on their difficulty and necessity.

Some may or may not be possible at this stage, but we will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests of the community.

Cheers,
Pakage

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:42:56 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:18:01 AM by hashforce101

• Change the chat background - Swap out the painting background to something more readable in the chat window
  • Persistent Username - Save username so you dont need to login every time you open the wallet
  • Post limit - Max post per second rate with warning or potentially kick message to prevent chat flooding

These will be prioritized and assessed on their difficulty and necessity.

Some may or may not be possible at this stage, but we will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests of the community.

Cheers,
Pakage

Stage 1 Beta Feedback

Scenario 1: I have logged into chat BUT I go back to the overview tab ( cause I like looking at how much NAV I have Wink ). I leave it on overview screen - Does the talk button flash if someone private chats me or send a request to have one , or will I always need to manually click TALK CODE to know I have been sent a request.

When clicking on the other TABS outside of TALK CODE a plain white back ground is perfect and easy on the eye like the Original Wallet with the NAVOJOCOIN SYMBOL looks awesome. The Yellow Grainy one make it look a bit cheap   . The quality of the website and its background and color theme is fantastic if the wallet can visually reflect that theme would be a step in the right direction. When you click on the Transactions TAB in the beta wallet looks really good visually.

Addition - In the Exchanges TAB can we add Crptsy Exchange

Addition - When I mine coins I would like to see how many coins I mined without doing a calculation - Can this be added in Overview . Would like to get an instant smile . Instead my brains goes I wonder how much NAV I have mined it's always a mystery for me as I can't be bothered doing it.

Just a side note I'm not a believer of encrypted chat but am a believer of encrypted transactions but that's another topic and forum.

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:10:14 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 09:37:49 AM by Remy_5

When it will be enabled on Cryptsy?

I dont know, dev's got Any news?

give them some time. today they brought the good news, there is remy_5 sorting out the problems regarding this. so let's see

Well... honestly i don't know what respond.
I don't want lie, I can't put any date, but i think at (multiple) days.

Let me explain _my_ point of view, in the last wallet fix, the issue was not resolved totally,
and then so now we are under accurate observation, because the sync phase is very important
part of the wallet, and imply many security check.

We can not fail on fix this, no more.
So we must be over zealous, before any other release of sync fix, i think we must do any possible test.

IMHO, This check imply at last days, because when the patch is ready, it will be passed to Sum2dev,
so with Soopy can review it, edit, test or throw it away if he find any side effect.

If the patch will pass this phase, then to avoid that for some obscure reason of dependence on OS or compiler,
the patch will work on some system and other not, it must be recompiled and tested independently by different
guys on their own system.

I mean windows 7, XP, Linux, MSVC, Mingw, all in 32 and 64 bit, all.
They must do some sync from zero,  and this take time, and test the wallet completely.

If no one of the guys will have issue, then Soopy can put it on GIT the new commit, made the official
announce here and call POLO with the good news.

I can guess POLO will review again on their own the new source, and if consider it OK, finally will update
their wallet and unfrozen the market.

I hope some guys are able to compile and do test autonomously, this will help.

I want underline, this is just my (very cautious) point of view, not imply in any way
any decision of the dev team will take.

Bye
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:35:21 AM

That's right guys, pakage is helping us with improving beta client and Remy_5 with the final sorting out the sync issue. We are very pleased and grateful to have such an amazing and supportive Community. It will help us finish these tasks much faster.
Have a great weekend everyone, thank You for Your great support and stay tuned!
Best Regards! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Awesome! welcome  Remy_5 to the team. Awesome  Awesome  Awesome Cheesy Poloniex & Cryptsy here we come watch out Darkcoins!

Hemmm.... i don't know how to say...

Guys, many thanks for the welcome, but I'm  was ever here.  Wink

But i see, there is a little misunderstanding, I'm just collaborating now on solve the issue.

Some time ago I offered to do it, so i can't refuse me to do it now.

Maybe i can collaborate in future, occasionally on some problem, but I'm
not a official permanent member of the Dev team.  Embarrassed

Any applause must go to Pakage, he has a huge work to do, I think
he will appreciate any help skilled guys can give.

I'm sorry for the misunderstand.

Bye
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:45:43 AM

That's right guys, pakage is helping us with improving beta client and Remy_5 with the final sorting out the sync issue. We are very pleased and grateful to have such an amazing and supportive Community. It will help us finish these tasks much faster.
Have a great weekend everyone, thank You for Your great support and stay tuned!
Best Regards! Wink
- Navajo Coin Development Team; soopy452000

Awesome! welcome  Remy_5 to the team. Awesome  Awesome  Awesome Cheesy Poloniex & Cryptsy here we come watch out Darkcoins!

Hemmm.... i don't know how to say...

Guys, many thanks for the welcome, but I'm  was ever here.  Wink

But i see, there is a little misunderstanding, I'm just collaborating now on solve the issue.

Some time ago I offered to do it, so i can't refuse me to do it now.

Maybe i can collaborate in future, occasionally on some problem, but I'm
not a official permanent member of the Dev team.  Embarrassed

Any applause must go to Pakage, he has a huge work to do, I think
he will appreciate any help skilled guys can give.

I'm sorry for the misunderstand.

Bye

My Friend your to humble in your response which shows great character and you don't realize you little help is actually very big and important to all of us. Without your Collaboration the tasks would take much longer with no end in site. To get Navajo Coin running on Crptsy and Poloniex is going to be great my friend - So welcome and thank you from all of us!
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:52:19 AM

Navajo let's do this good! Smiley

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:57:05 AM

When it will be enabled on Cryptsy?

I dont know, dev's got Any news?

give them some time. today they brought the good news, there is remy_5 sorting out the problems regarding this. so let's see

Well... honestly i don't know what respond.
I don't want lie, I can't put any date, but i think at (multiple) days.

Let me explain _my_ point of view, in the last wallet fix, the issue was not resolved totally,
and then so now we are under accurate observation, because the sync phase is very important
part of the wallet, and imply many security check.

We can not fail on fix this, no more.
So we must be over zealous, before any other release of sync fix, i think we must do any possible test.

IMHO, This check imply at last days, because when the patch is ready, it will be passed to Sum2dev,
so with Soopy can review it, edit, test or throw it away if he find any side effect.

If the patch will pass this phase, then to avoid that for some obscure reason of dependence on OS or compiler,
the patch will work on some system and other not, it must be recompiled and tested independently by different
guys on their own system.

I mean windows 7, XP, Linux, MSVC, Mingw, all in 32 and 64 bit, all.
They must do some sync from zero,  and this take time, and test the wallet completely.

If no one of the guys will have issue, then Soopy can put it on GIT the new commit, made the official
announce here and call POLO with the good news.

I can guess POLO will review again on their own the new source, and if consider it OK, finally will update
their wallet and unfrozen the market.

I hope some guys are able to compile and do test autonomously, this will help.

I want underline, this is just my (very cautious) point of view, not imply in any way
any decision of the dev team will take.

Bye

Thankyou for taking the time to give us this update - I hope you can keep this trend

In Information Technology it's hard to give an ETA and we see this everyday at our work. If you give an ETA and you fail to deliver on that time you get hammered for it.

What the Navajo Coin community does want, is that its done correctly with diligence and the exchanges once up and running have no more failures in the future.
Especially when running on a 425 BTC volume in an Exchange. This needs to run perfect at that time and not fail.

With current Volume Bittrex is fine but some people have Poloniex frozen including myself. We will wait Patiently for the right wallet to be uploaded to the exchanges.

Then the coming Anon will test us ALL!   Wink
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:00:32 AM

These will be prioritized and assessed on their difficulty and necessity.

Cheers,
Pakage

Stage 1 Beta Feedback

Scenario 1: I have logged into chat BUT I go back to the overview tab ( cause I like looking at how much NAV I have Wink ). I leave it on overview screen - Does the talk button flash if someone private chats me or send a request to have one , or will I always need to manually click TALK CODE to know I have been sent a request.

When clicking on the other TABS outside of TALK CODE a plain white back ground is perfect and easy on the eye like the Original Wallet with the NAVOJOCOIN SYMBOL looks awesome. The Yellow Grainy one make it look a bit cheap   . The quality of the website and its background and color theme is fantastic if the wallet can visually reflect that theme would be a step in the right direction. When you click on the Transactions TAB in the beta wallet looks really good visually.

Addition - In the Exchanges TAB can we add Crptsy Exchange

Addition - When I mine coins I would like to see how many coins I mined without doing a calculation - Can this be added in Overview . Would like to get an instant smile . Instead my brains goes I wonder how much NAV I have mined it's always a mystery for me as I can't be bothered doing it.

Just a side note I'm not a believer of encrypted chat but am a believer of encrypted transactions but that's another topic and forum.

I like the idea of seeing how many coins got staked last 24h ! Yes always pulling it to excel and calculate is boring Smiley
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:52:16 AM

Updated list of feedback

• New message icon - An indicator if a new message has arrived when you're not looking at the chat window
  • Mining calculator - Something to show you how many coins you've mined in the last 24 hours, week, month or all time perhaps

These are all great suggestions. Keep them coming.

Cheers,
Pakage

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:18:10 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 11:41:20 AM by hashforce101

Updated list of feedback

• New message icon - An indicator if a new message has arrived when you're not looking at the chat window
  • Mining calculator - Something to show you how many coins you've mined in the last 24 hours, week, month or all time perhaps

These are all great suggestions. Keep them coming.

Cheers,
Pakage

This is only regarding private chat .When in Private chat mode can we have a no character limit just in case we need to share code for example. Do not need to worry about flooding etc in Private and warnings to be kicked and no time restrictions to respond in Private. As its not on the main screen. Can it just be free flowing as much as possible. Can we invite more than 1 person say private group chat .

Also can we have a log off chat button as it seems i need to shut down the entire wallet to stop chat. Which will stop my staking and we don't want that.  Wink
paycum

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:47:49 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 01:35:24 PM by paycum

thanks for the update guys, much appreciated!

and remy dont worry about the eta, if you just update some now and then about your progress then we all are happy!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:54:24 PM

Just wanted to remind everyone that development of beta wallet is running parallel with fixing the wallet with the exchanges and bring us to more exchanges . Fixing the wallet with the exchanges that are affected is number 1 priority as stated in previous post buy sum2dev. Reemy_5 is doing this and he is full of enthusiasm as he has wanted to do this for a while. Should see great leaps and bonds for Navajo in the coming time! Smiley
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:32:05 AM

LOL @ whoever is selling down on Bittrex. You're going to be kicking yourself shortly.

Buy high, sell low, that's how you go broke.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Blady

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:54:23 AM

LOL @ whoever is selling down on Bittrex. You're going to be kicking yourself shortly.

This coin is finally dying.... Cry Cry Cry Cry

Troll alert
tukho

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:59:37 AM

Troll alert
Quick buy ETHAN behold .
Blady

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:06:23 AM

Troll alert
Quick buy ETHAN behold .

You're funny
pakage

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:17:15 AM

Who or what is ETHAN?

I'm pretty sure this coin isn't dying.. not on my watch.

Have you actually read the last few pages? The website's up,  beta chat client has been released, there's new dev's helping out.

Everything is under control and we're in good shape to move forward.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: