Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:53:58 AM

Don't delete my post again. As a holder of 150k in this coin I have legitimate questions no matter if you feel they are negative.

I have taken screenshots and will be all over every forum and chat before you can blink.

You are here just to post FUD. That's why I'm deleting Your posts. And You are not asking ANY QUESTIONS. Stop blurring Your reality. You are only posting shit here.

To all our dear supporters:

We informed You in our yesterday's update that Soopy finished Phase One. We also stated that it's beta tests will start this week. Sunday night isn't the best time for release, don't You think? Wink Thank You all for the support!
Cheers

ok just 2 questions and i will be quite for a long time Lips sealed:

why still no website?
why first beta for a brand new feature (messaging System) instead concentrate on long promised anon?

i think this are legitimate questions and i'm not the only one who like to have an answer

I'm looking forward to your answer - thanks

This two phase thing has been in the beginning, but we also want to have a timeline how long beta will run and when does phase two start?

thnx bro!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:54:19 AM

Don't delete my post again. As a holder of 150k in this coin I have legitimate questions no matter if you feel they are negative.

I have taken screenshots and will be all over every forum and chat before you can blink.

You are here just to post FUD. That's why I'm deleting Your posts. And You are not asking ANY QUESTIONS. Stop blurring Your reality. You are only posting shit here.

We informed You in our yesterday's update that Soopy finished Phase One. We also stated that it's beta tests will start this week. Sunday night isn't the best time for release, don't You think? Wink Thank You all for the support!
Cheers

why still no website?
why first beta for a brand new feature (messaging System) instead concentrate on long promised anon?

i think this are legitimate questions and i'm not the only one who like to have an answer

Well about the website we found out www.navajocoin.org excist, only waiting for the full version release.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:56:52 AM

People are helping us . The good people wlll come GrandMaster will come
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:59:18 AM

Cheers

why still no website?

Of course mate. That kind of questions are welcome and we fully understand that people have them. Here it is:
Website will be live this week. We didn't release it yet, becouse we decided that people won't be too happy about that fact without releasing any project before that.
Messaging System is not some brand new idea. We was talking about it also already before, while announcing anon. So everyone should have been expecting this project as well as anon.
Hope it answers Your questions well Wink
Cheers

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:02:05 PM

on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.

I'm not negative??
I asked where the updates are what was promised to us all.

So you think its my fault the price went down because of my normall questions to the dev team?

Come on, you know who's fault this price drop is.
YES IT IS YOUR FAULT and the fault of other negative comments. WE HAVE ALWAYS WARNED OF THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF FUD, I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS! YOU PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY PUT THE DEV OFF, whining like an ungrateful bunch of kids.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:04:17 PM

Cheers

why still no website?

Of course mate. That kind of questions are welcome and we fully understand that people have them. Here it is:
Website will be live this week. We didn't release it yet, becouse we decided that people won't be too happy about that fact without releasing any project before that.
Messaging System is not some brand new idea. We was talking about it also already before, while announcing anon. So everyone should have been expecting this project as well as anon.
Cheers

LET THESE PEOPLE WAIT, THEY DO NOT PAY THE DEV HIS WAGES ANYWAY!

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:08:20 PM

this is the strongest we have ever looked.
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:10:23 PM

on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.

I'm not negative??
I asked where the updates are what was promised to us all.

So you think its my fault the price went down because of my normall questions to the dev team?

Come on, you know who's fault this price drop is.
YES IT IS YOUR FAULT and the fault of other negative comments. WE HAVE ALWAYS WARNED OF THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF FUD, I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS! YOU PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY PUT THE DEV OFF, whining like an ungrateful bunch of kids.

good luck to you, dumbass.
I'm out of this topic, i will read sometimes and update my software from navajo when needed. If my questions are not allowed here, then i have nothing to do here anymore.

If someone need me, u can always PM ( except not you with ur big green nonsense letters )

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:14:09 PM

Cheers

why still no website?

Cheers

LET THESE PEOPLE WAIT, THEY DO NOT PAY THE DEV HIS WAGES ANYWAY!

none of this crap anymore! We are at a new beginning today. We want clear communication everyday. Even if you have to do it as we cant miss it Wink. ~soopy~ is the best bro we no. We need good communication that's all that's missing.  We need to do . Not just sit back and wait
PR  promotion
adoption
payment gateways
giveaways
so much to do!
 competitions

Navajocoins finest moment will be upon us all and we nearly lost it. We need to spread the news at this hr and be united with positive conversation.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:14:59 PM

Cheers

why still no website?

Cheers

yes & thanks again
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:42:55 PM

none of this crap anymore! We are at a new beginning today. We want clear communication everyday. Even if you have to do it as we cant miss it Wink. ~soopy~ is the best bro we no. We need good communication that's all that's missing.  We need to do . Not just sit back and wait
PR  promotion
adoption
payment gateways
giveaways
so much to do!
 competitions

Navajocoins finest moment will be upon us all and we nearly lost it. We need to spread the news at this hr and be united with positive conversation.
Soopy is probably behind a computer, doing the coding, while he lets SUM2dev give us the feedback.
How far is the website to completion?

TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:45:57 PM

How much do you want to bet its not coming this weekend, or even this week for that matter?

How much would you bet? Smiley

i put up the 200k coins i have remaining from 420 to 520 sats...have fun buying it up

EDIT...looks like someone already started buying...thanks. BTW soopy I really hope you prove me wrong. Not only so I can break even and get rid of these bags Ive been holding for what seems like months, but also for the sake of your real believers and investors.

not sure why my post got deleted.. here it is again

Well, let's be clear.. what is it going to be coming this weekend? real anon that supposed to be out months ago? or just another wallet update?
I bet you it's some  bullshit update is what will be coming and anon will be delay again

You're post was deleted my friend, becouse the only thing You're doing here is spreading FUD. First of all You have no respect for dev's work and this coin. There are no "bullshit updates" like You called it. We are keeping Community updated, becouse that's what every real supporter wants.
 Second thing - Soopy doesn't owe You anything. He didn't get any money yet, he even put some of his own into this project, becouse (probably You already forgot) that's Community's coin (we took it over some time ago).
 If You have no respect for and no interest in this coin (becouse apparently it looks like You already sold and wants everyone else to do the same mistake) and You're here just to spread FUD - Yes, my dear friend - Your posts will be delated.
 Cheers

Talking about respect.. did dev ever show any respect to most of investors? 3-4 weeks of dead silent..everyone was littlerly begging dev to give an update, and what happened? is that respect? you need to show respect to gain respect

So........ was I correct? another bullshit announcement....... not even an update.

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:49:43 PM

PR  promotion
adoption
payment gateways
giveaways
so much to do!
 competitions

Soopy is probably behind a computer, doing the coding, while he lets SUM2dev give us the feedback.
How far is the website to completion?

the other guy posted the website is completed. Thay just waiting for the update, before they put it online.
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:36:37 PM

The fact is "we" are in a better position than we have ever been.

Soopy and the foundation are now doing things and giving us much needed feedback with some idea of whats planned.

Any movement in the right direction is better than no movement at all.

Keep up the good work guys! Im still buying what i can and staking nicely  Smiley
nousernamesleft

Activity: 140

buy low, sell high

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:13:33 PM

spatula

Activity: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:22:55 PM

So can someone explain how the messaging encryption system works? Is it going through all the fancy off-chain and nodes and whatever else like the proposed anon system?
saberu

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:24:48 PM

Is NAV dead this time? Seems the 'deadline' was missed again.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:28:27 PM

About the question - I'm not going to answer it, becouse it's just too stupid. The deadline wasn't missed. Soopy finished the Message System yesterday, and we informed the Community about it in yesterday's update. Beta Testings for it are starting this week.
Cheers

bamaz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

About the question - I'm not going to answer it, becouse it's just too stupid. The deadline wasn't missed. Soopy finished the Message System yesterday, and we informed the Community about it in yesterday's update. Beta Testings for it are starting this week.
Cheers

Could you give us ETA for starting beta testing? I hope it won't be on sunday at 11:58 pm Smiley This week means?
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:37:43 PM

Cheers

Could you give us ETA for starting beta testing? I hope it won't be on sunday at 11:58 pm Smiley This week means?
Of course it won't be starting on the weekend Wink
We will give You ETA (which day of this week it's going to start) within 24 hours.
Cheers Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: