Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:37:00 PM

We are on the  front page Bittrex wait to  go .....im putting out the word every where i got on the net.We need more new investors so we can grow and withe team of dev's we have it wont be long before we are the number one choice Navajo Coin   Messaging System BETA Started come and join us...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

Everyone is on Bittrex chat talking NAV. Please when you have time talk about NAV their! People asking questions. Left hand corner down the bottom chat button. Volume volume volume.

Even just go on and mention NAV . Type NAV?

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:39:32 PM

yeah i pumped up the volume to get it back on page one again Smiley

have to go away now, will do some extra later today

This is awesome bro - Good Job
tukho

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:18:00 AM

countdown scam you? pum HuhGrin Grin Grin
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:32:57 AM

countdown scam you? pum Huh?  Grin Grin Grin

We aiming 900 sats today bro , dont get left behind - volume hit 22+btc from 1.7btc
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:34:18 AM

Thank you so very much everyone for your kind support to me in this regard and I'm truly grateful to each and everyone of you.

You guys are the best community , the best that a developer can ever have! Smiley

Love you all! Smiley

~SoopY~

PS: I will be on Beta Client Chat for a while , see you guys there. Smiley

Would love to be there, but my day job is messing with crypto fun.
tukho

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:10:24 AM

countdown scam you? pum Huh?  Grin Grin Grin

We aiming 900 sats today bro , dont get left behind - volume hit 22+btc from 1.7btc

oh, hope not to disappoint again
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

If there is going to be another pump today, I hope that Poloniex can be up and running for this one.  I would like to participate, but they are still frozen...  Cry
lunzi001

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:41:27 AM

This is true,that the http://navajocoin.org/  is released
lunzi001

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:15:03 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.3520  here you  can find  something.  http://navajocoin.org/  will be released this week.haha 
bamaz

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:23:45 PM

Official Start of Beta Testings for Messaging System

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that we are officially starting Beta Testings for new Navajo Coin feature - Messaging System!
This is also the Phase One of our planned Beta Tests. Phase Two will be our fully unique Anonymous Transactions System.
Please remember that this is the beginning of Beta Testing - We are giving You a product that can be less or more changed/improved - We want to make it as best as it can be, that's why we are giving it to the Community for testing. We want to know Your opinion - if You would like to see something made in different (maybe better) way - just simply let us know Wink

Here You can download the Beta Client with Messaging System:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8psgyrr0c5cfghh/NavajoMsgSystemBeta%201.0.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip?dl=0

And here is a quick instruction how to use our new feature:

There are 2 chat features in our Beta client - Chat room  and the more enhanced encrypted chat, which needs a bit of more additions where it's secured.
You can enter the Chat room simply by clicking the "Talk Code" bar on the top left side:

http://i61.tinypic.com/5711s.jpg

The encrypted chat is located in the "Overview" wallet page on the down right side.
It needs some finishing, so it will be added working to the Beta Testings next week:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2199mvn.jpg

After clicking the "Talk Code" bar, You need to put Your username into the line and simply click "Login":

http://i57.tinypic.com/suve39.jpg

And here it is! You're in the Navajo Coin Chat now. On the left side You can see the Chat box (with people's messages) and on the top right side You can see the list of Users currently being in the Chat. Below that, on the down part You see Your message line with "Talk" button on the right:

http://i59.tinypic.com/108a8gi.jpg

Here it is! We hope You'll enjoy testing our new feature and remember that the date of ending the Beta Testings depends on the amount of changes/improvements requested by the Community.

Best Regards & Happy Testing! Wink
- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

Great job man! Chat works wonderful Smiley

So when are you going to start the second phase of anon? Can we expect announce this week and the new wallet with new funcionality af first half of next week?
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:45:48 PM

I think now is the time to remind cryptsy that they supposed to list NAV

bamaz

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:04:25 PM

I think now is the time to remind cryptsy that they supposed to list NAV
Yes, I think they will be interested due to much higher volume - over 30 BTC Smiley
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:07:53 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 01:18:15 PM by paycum

Hi,

Great job! Chat seems to work great!

Here are some suggestions i have for the chat:

background
make chat background and user list background white so its better readable

private chat
create an option so you can start a private chat with a user. i couldnt test if this was already there because at the time i was testing nobody else was in the chat. But being able to chat privately with another person is very important in my opinion!

clickable links
when you type an url and send it through chat is it possible to make the link clickable? Its not really that important but it might be handy

store/delete chat history
in case a private chat is possible, then it might be a good idea to be able to select chat history and to be able to delete it to increase security.

and what happens in the public chat with the history? Will it be auto deleted when page is full of chat-text? So when new line comes in the line on top of page gets removed? or does it work different?

chat 2 address
a addon for the private chat option: it would be great if you can send a message to a nav address. This way you can also add trust scores or likes to an address (would be a nice extra option). Offcourse in your wallet you should also have an option where you can enable/disabble "chat 2 nav address" so for people who dont want to receive messages.

The trust scores/like scores can be important if chat will be used to make deals (selling stuff).

no login
In my opinion is best to make a field with chat options in the wallet where people can fill in their nickname. When they visit the chat they dont have to login anymore it will be automatically!

Because with current setup you can just come up with a fake name and start chat which is great as well for anonymity but if you delete the login and just work with a nav address then you can do much more extra stuff.

and a nav address is anonymous as well so no security issues there. And when you base chat on nav address and work with trust scores then you can see if a certain nav address is trusty when making deals.

encrypted chat
i didnt really understand how to use it. if i add text into it where do i send it to? and what is the difference between the first input box and the second? Also i wasnt able to send anything there and/orr add an emoticon. Did i do something wrong or do i have to fill in a address/nickname there as well?

also an idea to put help text into input field so when you hover it you can read what that input field is for.

cheers

Robin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:47:56 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 02:08:01 PM by skidog

Navajo Coin Foundation - Let's join!

Hello guys! As the admin of Navajo Coin Fund I would like to invite all of You to NAV Foundation. I see many of our great supporters here, which are not the members of the Foundation yet. Also NAV head dev - soopy452000 has finished the first project, which beta tests we have started yesterday (Remember to test and leave us suggestions about the beta client and the new feature! Wink ).
Please remember that soopy is fully fair dev - He doesn't have any premine, IPO etc. - He only can get donations from the Community. Becouse of that remember to donate him for his work - We really appreciate it! Smiley

This is the dedicated BTC address for Soopy:

Navajo Developer Fund (BTC) :

199jQo9QERZqpa5SaUMcufxT3dFXQk8cwH

Foundation Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680884.0

Thanks again & have a great day!
- Navajo Coin Foundation

Can we donate in NAV?
come on guys lets donate to soopy.....No ipo no premine....We need to support our dev..I will donate .03 btc who can match me...
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:10:03 PM

Navajo Coin Foundation - Let's join!

Hello guys! As the admin of Navajo Coin Fund I would like to invite all of You to NAV Foundation. I see many of our great supporters here, which are not the members of the Foundation yet. Also NAV head dev - soopy452000 has finished the first project, which beta tests we have started yesterday (Remember to test and leave us suggestions about the beta client and the new feature! Wink ).
Please remember that soopy is fully fair dev - He doesn't have any premine, IPO etc. - He only can get donations from the Community. Becouse of that remember to donate him for his work - We really appreciate it! Smiley

This is the dedicated BTC address for Soopy:

Navajo Developer Fund (BTC) :

199jQo9QERZqpa5SaUMcufxT3dFXQk8cwH

Foundation Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680884.0

Thanks again & have a great day!
- Navajo Coin Foundation

Can we donate in NAV?
come on guys lets donate to soopy.....No ipo no premine....We need to support our dev..I will donate .03 btc who can match me...

yes we need to support our dev! so come on guys!
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:24:33 PM

Hi,

Great job! Chat seems to work great!

Here are some suggestions i have for the chat:

background
make chat background and user list background white so its better readable

private chat
create an option so you can start a private chat with a user. i couldnt test if this was already there because at the time i was testing nobody else was in the chat. But being able to chat privately with another person is very important in my opinion!

clickable links
when you type an url and send it through chat is it possible to make the link clickable? Its not really that important but it might be handy

store/delete chat history
in case a private chat is possible, then it might be a good idea to be able to select chat history and to be able to delete it to increase security.

and what happens in the public chat with the history? Will it be auto deleted when page is full of chat-text? So when new line comes in the line on top of page gets removed? or does it work different?

chat 2 address
a addon for the private chat option: it would be great if you can send a message to a nav address. This way you can also add trust scores or likes to an address (would be a nice extra option). Offcourse in your wallet you should also have an option where you can enable/disabble "chat 2 nav address" so for people who dont want to receive messages.

The trust scores/like scores can be important if chat will be used to make deals (selling stuff).

no login
In my opinion is best to make a field with chat options in the wallet where people can fill in their nickname. When they visit the chat they dont have to login anymore it will be automatically!

Because with current setup you can just come up with a fake name and start chat which is great as well for anonymity but if you delete the login and just work with a nav address then you can do much more extra stuff.

and a nav address is anonymous as well so no security issues there. And when you base chat on nav address and work with trust scores then you can see if a certain nav address is trusty when making deals.

encrypted chat
i didnt really understand how to use it. if i add text into it where do i send it to? and what is the difference between the first input box and the second? Also i wasnt able to send anything there and/orr add an emoticon. Did i do something wrong or do i have to fill in a address/nickname there as well?

also an idea to put help text into input field so when you hover it you can read what that input field is for.

cheers

Robin

Very good suggestions mate, thank You for testing! I will share Your ideas with soopy and we will decide what we will improve Wink Let us know guys if You have any other ideas.
Best Regards!

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
AllCoinedUp

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:54:23 PM

Looking good guys, keep up the good work!   Smiley

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:35:31 PM

I think to help Soopy there should b a  Navajo  wallet so we can  donate to help Soopy  ....for all his hard work he has done for the Navajo Coin and still working on the anon  phase 1 and 2 along with the btc wallet that is all ready set up for Soopy. I would like to donate 750.Navajo Coin it would b nice to see other members of the Navajo  community donate what they can in Navajo Coins..  if we can                                       

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:41:09 PM

I think to help Soopy there should b a  Navajo  wallet so we can  donate to help Soopy  ....for all his hard work he has done for the Navajo Coin and still working on the anon  phase 1 and 2 along with the btc wallet that is all ready set up for Soopy. I would like to donate 750.Navajo Coin it would b nice to see other members of the Navajo  community donate what they can in Navajo Coins..  if we can                                       

i think its best to donate in btc. if you send him nav then price of nav will go down because he said he needs money right now so he would probably sell his nav.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: