Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

We first not talk about anonymous testing, can you tell us about the cryptsy.com is how to return a responsibility?
I don't exactly know what You want to say, but about the cryptsy matter - Dev Team was contacting with them several times. They have to know about the wallet update. We can't list us there by ourselves - it depends on Cryptsy Team. In our opinion they will add us to their exchange after big news - it's pretty understandable (bigger volume) but still unprofessional.

well i dont really care cryptsy that much anymore..
i was trying to make a trade today, before i could sell everycoin to btc, or from btc to some alt coins. Now it need a copy from my passport, screw that Cheesy

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 09:39:52 PM

Guys, in regards to the website, I've been hard at work taking hdpixel's HTML layouts and building them into a functioning website which can be content managed.

So far the completed list is as follows:

• Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.
  • HTML ported to the Zend Framework to allow for content management.
  • Contact form has been plugged into validation and SMTP sending.
  • Database has been setup.
  • Front end pages have been scripted to render from the database.
  • Admin section has been created.
  • Admin user management added.
  • Content management has been implemented for 6 out of 7 of the site's pages including:

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management
    • project timeline management
    • foundation member profile management
    • contact form management

Next steps:

• Set up a holding page on live URL
  • Make the final page (wallets) content managed so it can be updated via the admin section
  • Make the foundation member profile images managed rather than static
  • Finalize the project timeline
  • Launch the live site

As you can see, a lot has been done and there's not really very much left to do on the site. I am working on this as much as I can but i do have a full time job and am also in the middle of a big paid freelance job which also has deadlines I need to meet outside of office hours.

I am working to achieve these next steps and if you like I can come back here and update the completed list as I mark them off.

Website incoming soon!

ps. feel free to make donations to my NAV wallet to help my motivation  Grin

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Kootlas

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:02:26 PM

guys, i have an idea that developer put his POD (Proof of Developer) levels in OP....
anybody agree?
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:46:44 PM

SUM@DEV quote

"You know that the first thing ahead is Messaging System and Anon Transactions. We are talking about that since a pretty long time. You know that Soopy is working and putting his all energy to finish it asap. About the other things - one after another - we won't  post a roadmap before completing the first task mate, it wouldn't be serious Wink

"About the website - we want to release it after or just before the start of anon beta testings. It will also let us to add the content to "projects" page, where will be the full timeline for our developments.

Wow this is awesome thanks for the updates and thanks for the updates regarding website progress @pakage
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:13:47 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 02:26:28 AM by hashforce101

NAV / BTC While Sooopy is working hard codeing the NAVAJO ANNON & Messaging Systems.

We the NAVAJO community  should now build a strong buy order base on Bittrex with out inflating the price . The base buy orders look very weak

So im suggesting to place buy orders at around 300 to 400 sats and buy NAV from the selling section once you have set a side your base amount. If enough of us do this we will have a strong foundation to build on. Then if you can afford to yes buy more for your staking from the sell section.Then in the following weeks we can reap the rewards of out Patience and Faith . The Tech looks outstanding and if Soopy from his hard work can pull off the white paper we are going to have one hell of a ride.

I think the NAV price falls very easily with a small NAV sell with only a little NAV. We should not have a base thats this week . We have been through alot . Others will come later when ANNON is anounced and jump on dam quick . No one will mention what we have been through, but when that day happens . I will say we all did it and did it together through pain and hardship . We really need a strong base and with out this strong base nothing can stand.

So if you can help buy supporting the base we can all become stronger. Thank you

paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:32:23 AM

i will place some bid walls tomorrow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
minerjoen

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:46:09 AM

Guys, in regards to the website, I've been hard at work taking hdpixel's HTML layouts and building them into a functioning website which can be content managed.

• Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.
  • Content management has been implemented for 6 out of 7 of the site's pages including:

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management

Next steps:

• Make the final page (wallets) content managed so it can be updated via the admin section
  • Launch the live site

As you can see, a lot has been done and there's not really very much left to do on the site. I am working on this as much as I can but i do have a full time job and am also in the middle of a big paid freelance job which also has deadlines I need to meet outside of office hours.

I am working to achieve these next steps and if you like I can come back here and update the completed list as I mark them off.

Website incoming soon!

Nice job men!!!
this is where many people where waiting for ( i know u guys wont let us down but, this is good new for many other people Cheesy )

great job again, hope u will finish all smooth and nice.

Can't wait to enjoy the beautyfull things u guys are creating for us all.

Keep it up!

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:57:03 AM

What time tomorrow im in  for the buy wall on bittrex Huh

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

minerjoen

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

NAV / BTC While Sooopy is working hard codeing the NAVAJO ANNON & Messaging Systems.

We the NAVAJO community  should now build a strong buy order base on Bittrex with out inflating the price . The base buy orders look very weak

So im suggesting to place buy orders at around 300 to 400 sats and buy NAV from the selling section once you have set a side your base amount. If enough of us do this we will have a strong foundation to build on. Then if you can afford to yes buy more for your staking from the sell section.Then in the following weeks we can reap the rewards of out Patience and Faith . The Tech looks outstanding and if Soopy from his hard work can pull off the white paper we are going to have one hell of a ride.

I think the NAV price falls very easily with a small NAV sell with only a little NAV. We should not have a base thats this week . We have been through alot . Others will come later when ANNON is anounced and jump on dam quick . No one will mention what we have been through, but when that day happens . I will say we all did it and did it together through pain and hardship . We really need a strong base and with out this strong base nothing can stand.

So if you can help buy supporting the base we can all become stronger. Thank you

ofc we can do that already, but it's not that important atm i think. Yesterday i throwed another 0.5 btc on bittrex for buy nav coins, so i already cleaned up some mess from crazy kids.
But i think we also deserved some kind of a relax period haha we all had a difficult period when many fuders came here ( and thank god they are also gone now ) now it's just waiting a lil more so we can clean up the mess on exchanges.
This to low prices can also be good for people who are new to this coin, they can also step in for a low price.

But it's a good point to discusse, or we start now to get a lil higher stable price. Or we do it good when navajo  + website is implanted (i guess this month) and let the people jump in now the price is still low.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 05:08:42 AM

We first not talk about anonymous testing, can you tell us about the cryptsy.com is how to return a responsibility?
I don't exactly know what You want to say, but about the cryptsy matter - Dev Team was contacting with them several times. They have to know about the wallet update. We can't list us there by ourselves - it depends on Cryptsy Team. In our opinion they will add us to their exchange after big news - it's pretty understandable (bigger volume) but still unprofessional.

well i dont really care cryptsy that much anymore..
i was trying to make a trade today, before i could sell everycoin to btc, or from btc to some alt coins. Now it need a copy from my passport, screw that Cheesy

You can't be serious  Huh  I can't log on to Cryptsy right now and I haven't traded on there in a while but I still got coins in my account. So you're saying that it's no longer possible to trade BTC- altcoin without going through their verification process first?? I thought you only had to provide a copy of your passport if you're going to be trading in USD. They gonna lose a lot of customers if they force everyone to get verified.

• Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management

Next steps:

• Launch the live site

Website incoming soon!

You're awesome!!!  Cool
minerjoen

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:12:10 AM

indeed, well i can login ( had already use my cellphone for a login SMS / however that's good they can have my phonenumber for send an sms with a inlog code ) but i can withdraw the coins to my personal wallet on my computer, but i can not trade coins. It says there is an identity problem ( before i used cryptsy without problems, now they want ur whole personal life in there database )

Maybe that's the problem cryptsy dont have us active? Because navajo will be the first coin with reall anon? and not a ''fake'' one like darkcoin etc?

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT:
i just logged to make a screenshot with that warning about the identity.. Now i just traded some coins for BTC without problems..
Maybe it was an issue yesterday i dont know, for now it looks good and it worked without giving my personal info

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:46:05 AM

ofc we can do that already, but it's not that important atm i think. Yesterday i throwed another 0.5 btc on bittrex for buy nav coins, so i already cleaned up some mess from crazy kids.
But i think we also deserved some kind of a relax period haha we all had a difficult period when many fuders came here ( and thank god they are also gone now ) now it's just waiting a lil more so we can clean up the mess on exchanges.
This to low prices can also be good for people who are new to this coin, they can also step in for a low price.

But it's a good point to discusse, or we start now to get a lil higher stable price. Or we do it good when navajo  + website is implanted (i guess this month) and let the people jump in now the price is still low.

yeah but below 300 - 350 is very very weak my friend - we need something there. I will put BTC their in the morning hope others will help
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:51:52 AM

Maybe we set a new low to enter Market and 400 sats - Thats low for what NAVAJO is offering. We do this on 20th August so gives time for everyone to buy
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:59:08 AM

On the day of Nav update I thought that now is the time to buy some coins. So sell availability from VOOT and bought NAV of ~525sat total 36k. Now when I watch it reached 300 feel slightly discouraged.
Now it's your turn Lips sealed.
zjwencn2014

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:34:50 AM

from  cryptsy:

Thank you for your patience. This issue is still being worked on by second level of support.
I will be updating you once issue is fix . Please know that your coins are safe.
Thank you and have a great day

Sincerely,
Marjorie
Cryptsy.com
paycum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:07:58 PM

not sure yet, depends on when my btc arrives at bittrex.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:01:24 PM

I don't believe that devs don't see a huge problem, right now we have DEAD market, noone is interesting in dealing with navajo, every popular coin has ups and downs but at least it has some volume. For now you're only giving us empty words, well almost since begining.
You might say that it's not some pump & dump project, value will increase slowly, but right now it looks like typical pump & dump project in the last stage...sadly.

No roadmap, no ETA (even something like: in a week, in a two weeks and it simply means that you've got nothing because right now every PR guy would tell you that you're making huge mistake with not telling anything)

I'm holding but just because even if it goes to 0 satoshi I will be still on profit which I made before the whole mess with wallet and stolen coins.
paycum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:22:20 PM

not sure yet, depends on when my btc arrives at bittrex.

i added a few buy orders around 300 sat, will slowly add more each day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cienki7

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:08:15 PM

I've snapped another 60k this morning Smiley

pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 08:45:32 PM

I don't believe that devs don't see a huge problem, right now we have DEAD market, noone is interesting in dealing with navajo, every popular coin has ups and downs but at least it has some volume. For now you're only giving us empty words, well almost since begining.
You might say that it's not some pump & dump project, value will increase slowly, but right now it looks like typical pump & dump project in the last stage...sadly.

No roadmap, no ETA (even something like: in a week, in a two weeks and it simply means that you've got nothing because right now every PR guy would tell you that you're making huge mistake with not telling anything)

I'm holding but just because even if it goes to 0 satoshi I will be still on profit which I made before the whole mess with wallet and stolen coins.

I think the reason the market is so quiet is because everyone who is interested has already snapped up their stash and are just staking bag holders.

More news will stimulate new investors and convince some of the bag holders to start trading again.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: