Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:00:25 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 01:09:58 PM by hashforce101

Ganesha is with US http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha

Patience is the key to life and from patience we can view the past to make decisions about our future.

This is why WE are still here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:44:12 PM

Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:45:06 PM

Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

true as the rome was not built in a day same is with the Navajo
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:20:16 PM

yes no need to hurry but all this silence is not good for the coin.
what if the team is coming with some super duper updates after 2 months of silence and nobody left to care?

i mean look at the buy support on b-rex ... delisting is maybe not far away.

1 or 2 messages a week and some sort of a rough roadmap should be possible.
just my frustrating 2 nav's.
kujaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:31:59 PM

Lol, I think we are super patient as there are almost no new features to the coin... really, I'm loosing my faith slowly. One message a day would be enough, it's not that much devs.
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:39:31 PM

Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

what if the team is coming with some super duper updates after 2 months of silence and nobody left to care?

Mate:
#1 there's no possibility for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
#2 we are posting in this thread regularly - our last post is from yesterday. So we are here!
#3 Like we wrote yesterday - the only reason why we didn't give You a specific ETA for anon is the fact that we don't want ANY other delays - so the ETA will be released after having 100% ready product.
Cheers Smiley

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

Mate:
#1 there's no possibilty for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
#2 we are posting in this thread regularly - our last post is from yesterday. So we are here!
#3 Like we wrote yesterday - the only reason why we didn't give You a specific ETA for anon is the fact that we don't want ANY other delays - so the ETA will be released after having 100% ready product.
Cheers Smiley

Good job, keep up the good work dev/devs we're still waiting only impatient guys crying like a kid
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:41:46 PM

#3 I agree
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:48:51 PM

I have a question!
After changing the name to NAV our SUM2dev not going to changes its name too?
Even if no mention of progress now, things like that are also important I think.
Small things can make a huge difference sometimes!
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

Mate:
#1 there's no possibilty for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
Cheers Smiley

read my post again i'm not asking for eta only for a rough roadmap thats not the same.
in fact we know absolutly nothing and this is not the right way to treat your investors!

yes i'm very pessimistic for nav now ....
if only one of us bagholders would sell the whole bag, the buy side on b-rex and polo would be empty!
you need to know that i'm not to far away to do that, so you better set your buy orders ....

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:08:03 PM

I have a question!
Even if no mention of progress now, things like that are also important I think.
We was thinking about that, but we decided to stay with that account, becouse of bitcointalk.org limits for new users which are pretty irritating. Since we started that topic with SUM2dev acc we think there's no huge problem in staying with that one now.

gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

I have a question!
We was thinking about that, but we decided to stay with that account, becouse of bitcointalk.org limits for new users which are pretty irritating. Since we started that topic with SUM2dev acc we think there's no huge problem in staying with that one now.

No problem just ask .... things like that.
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:12:28 PM

I have a question!

No problem just ask .... things like that.
We added the information to the signature and profile information to make things more clear Wink
Hopefully now You won't have doubts that dev is posting in the thread.

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

Mate:
#1 there's no possibilty for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
Cheers Smiley

read my post again i'm not asking for eta only for a rough roadmap thats not the same.
in fact we know absolutly nothing and this is not the right way to treat your investors!

That's not true. You know that the first thing ahead is Messaging System and Anon Transactions. We are talking about that since a pretty long time. You know that Soopy is working and putting his all energy to finish it asap. About the other things - one after another - we won't  post a roadmap before completing the first task mate, it wouldn't be serious Wink

Divorcion

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:25:06 PM

Mate:
Cheers Smiley

if only one of us bagholders would sell the whole bag, the buy side on b-rex and polo would be empty!
you need to know that i'm not to far away to do that, so you better set your buy orders ....

That's not true. You know that the first thing ahead is Messaging System and Anon Transactions. We are talking about that since a pretty long time. You know that Soopy is working and putting his all energy to finish it asap. About the other things - one after another - we won't  post a roadmap before completing the first task mate, it wouldn't be serious Wink

and is this also the reason why the website is still not online, because it looks not very serious without one..
saberu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:30:19 PM

Even SUPER coin is going to have it's anon out before NAV now. I originally sold SUPER to buy NAV because you guys were going to allegedly release your anon testnet July 15th. Well in two days it's August 15th. It's now coming to the point where I would have been better off holding SUPER all this time than buying this coin. Right now SUPER is trading almost at the point where I sold it which was 2.8k and I'm down 4x on my NAV.

Thanks a lot dev, by keeping us in the dark about your schedule to release testnet and playing games coming on and offline you make it so we can't buy into other coins while we wait. Well I am fed up of waiting. I want a schedule for testnet within 2 days or I am dumping.

Putting his all into finishing the anon? It was meant to be done a month ago. Just be honest if it's not done. Instead of keeping everyone in the dark and acting like a pair of retards.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Su3XiYekKKk4FRHaaMneseJHcykGfswVb3
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:32:24 PM

Mate:
Cheers Smiley

and is this also the reason why the website is still not online, because it looks not very serious without one..
About the website - we want to release it after or just before the start of anon beta testings. It will also let us to add the content to "projects" page, where will be the full timeline for our developments.

SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:38:46 PM

Even SUPER coin is going to have it's anon out before NAV now.
Look how old SUPER is and then look when NAV was launched. It's not our fault that some of Your trades didn't go just like You wanted and that You need to jump from one coin to another becouse something is not perfect for You. Anyway we are here to help You and get in discussion. Not arguing about Your trades.

yuhang87412533

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 07:58:55 PM

We first not talk about anonymous testing, can you tell us about the cryptsy.com is how to return a responsibility?
SUM2dev (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:06:31 PM

We first not talk about anonymous testing, can you tell us about the cryptsy.com is how to return a responsibility?
I don't exactly know what You want to say, but about the cryptsy matter - Dev Team was contacting with them several times. They have to know about the wallet update. We can't list us there by ourselves - it depends on Cryptsy Team. In our opinion they will add us to their exchange after big news - it's pretty understandable (bigger volume) but still unprofessional.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: