Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:58:37 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 09:10:31 PM by Sjacmur

I replaced my old wallet 2.04 newest from OP 2.06 but I cant fully synchr.
Always is 99,08%, I have actually 15 connection to nethwork.
I change old folder summercoin in appdata/roaming to navajocoin and copy from new wallet navajocoin.conf to navajo in roaming.
But I still cant synchr.
client version: v2.0.6.0-UT-ZAH
current block: 1045170
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:04:42 PM

I change old folder summercoin in appdata/roaming to navajocoin and copy from new wallet navajo.conf to navajo in roaming.
But I still cant synchr.

the file should be called navajocoin.conf

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sjacmur

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:10:07 PM

Sry, my mistake, edited, file I copy from new 2.06 wallet so yes, name is ofc navajocoin.conf  I dont change name this file just simple copy.
Its windows client and its stuc at 99,08% synchro. I restart wallet 2-3 times but not help.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:10:42 PM

I change old folder summercoin in appdata/roaming to navajocoin and copy from new wallet navajo.conf to navajo in roaming.
But I still cant synchr.
copy everything from the old SUMMERCOINV2 APPDATA and paste them all into the NAVAJOCOIN APPDATA folder.
Rename your summercoinv2.conf to Navajocoin.conf.
After this, you can now sync your wallet.

Sjacmur

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:17:36 PM

I deleted my old config file.
I copy new one from new wallet. I backup only wallet file (wallet.dat) before but I start from rename old folder in roaming to Navajocoin folder but I delete old conf because I copy new one.
 I no have my old config file, new one is bad ? I need my old one? this no exist now..
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:39:16 PM

I copy new one from new wallet. I backup only wallet file (wallet.dat) before but I start from rename old folder in roaming to Navajocoin folder but I delete old conf because I copy new one.
 I no have my old config file, new one is bad ? I need my old one? this no exist now..

Please download the blockchain data  from our website.

That should work out.great you updated!

Regards
Shahim
coinvest

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 10:52:38 PM

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence from the forum, I have been working around the clock to get the Navajo Anonymous System running on the main network.

The faithful will shortly be rewarded and the haters will undoubtedly be proven wrong.

I have slaved my ass off pretty much every day for the last 6 months get this project across the line. So please, can everyone stop with the FUD, I take it personally. When I say I am going to get something done, I don't stop till the job is done, no matter what. I am a man of my word.

I have just completed a round of testing of the anonymous transactions on the main block chain and I am utterly thrilled to inform you that it is all working as it is intended.

We are currently rolling out the finished code to the rest of the node network, performing a final round of tests and compiling the wallet for various operating systems.

The fully working anonymous system will be publicly launched this coming Monday 23 of March.

Prepare to pop that champagne you've been saving for a special occasion.

Cheers,
Pakage

Thanks for info! I believe in soopy, pakage, shahim and all DEVs. They are doing really hard work behind the scenes. Champagne is prepared. I bought a lot of NAV. This is my mid/long term investment and I convinced that will be the best decision of 2015.

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:56:12 PM

I have been with this coin from the beginning i mine it then i bought, and i am not the only ONE  that has been with this coin from the start we believe in what this coin represent..............And now we are about  have  Anonymous thc with double encryption   on Monday MARCH  23 2015 ..SOOPY AND PAKAGE  AND ALL THE DEV'S HAVE BEEN WORKING TO BRING ANON TO US...... AND IT WILL B MONDAY THE FUTURE OF NAVAJO  WILL B BRIGHT IN 48 HOUR'S EVERY ONE.....THAT  BEEN COMPLAINING, SELLING ,COME MONDAY YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT   I WAS WRONG..... AND THE ONE'S SOLD THEY WILL COMPLAIN I SHOULD NEVER OF SOLD ........IT WILL B HARD LESSON TO LEARN DON'T LISTEN TO FUD  ..........................

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:59:01 PM

By tomorrow the coin will back at 3k to 4k  cause we all that this time we are going live on Monday................

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:09:13 AM

About the donation to pay the servers if every one gives 100 to 500 Navajo to the  cause of paying the servers it will take some of the pressure of the dev's give little to make allot  of money it small price to pay they haven been paying it out of there pocket .....You guy's want want want well give a little and it will go long way for all of us .....EVERY ONE COMPLAINING  THINK HOW THE DEV'S FEEL THEY ARE THE ONE'S DOING THE HARD WORK AND THERE WAS NO PREMINE TO PAY ANYTHING SO GO TO YOUR WALLET AND GIVE IF WE ALL DO  THAT IS ONE LESS WORRY FOR THEM IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GIVE  JUST SEND WHAT YOU CAN  EVEN IF IT ONLY 50 NAVAJO  .....Monday will b the day to remember  that anon went live  the FUTURE IS HERE................................. Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

great call... I did already donate some NAVS to all DEVS and also include some funds for the servers (no joke, you can find it in the thread). I several folks did that as well and I hope more will follow. In fact I will donate more on monday...

Have a good weekend,
R

I too have donated Nav to DEVS and the servers, so come on guys show some love and appreciation to the DEVS.
Sjacmur

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:10:09 AM

Please download the blockchain data  from our website.

That should work out.great you updated!

Regards
Shahim

Working. But I have before on 2.04 wallet full synchro and staking coins and generated coins was accepted.
After download blokchain disappear almost half my coins  ~50 000 NAV.
2 weeks before when I have full synchro I have 115 000 NAV on 2.04 windows wallet. I stake coins and was all ok.
Now after upgrade today my wallet from 2.04 to 2.06 and blockchain because not synchro I lost 50k navs Sad
I calculate received coins and send coins to check whats happen but its disappear - simple math.
1-2 week before I have 115 k navs but I have problems with full synchro when anon was tested so I stop stake coins and today upgrade wallet.
I have 115k nav from january 2015 and wallet 2.04 was full synchro and working and generated new coins. I use only 1 market with Nav and 1 wallet with nav. Its not possible any my mistake and I 2-3 month no sending or withrawing any NAV from wallet just only stake and always I see in Total 115k nav. Today after upgrade wallet number coins drop to ~61 000. My last stake was 12 March 2015 and many coins I generated. But after download 2.06 wallet + blockchain all generated coins from 12 March 2015 change from accepted to "generated but not accepted", my last succesfull stake coins was 11 March , I dont know its have matter but where disappear my 50 k Nav ? I saw 115 k Nav 2-3 month and stake long time and always was 115k, today magically disappear ~50 k Nav after download blockchain because my wallet not finish synchro its stuck at 99,08%. It was just about 7 hours but I saw today still my 115 k Nav. But I cant continue stake without full synchro so I download from OP website blockchain and help to full synchro but I lost half coins from wallet. I offcourse not withrawing any coins in this 7 hours (my last withraw was 2 month before). In transaction not exist any withraw to other wallet or other market than I use (I use only bittrex but I check all sending nav from bittrex to my wallet and all correct and check with received in my wallet). And no exist any withraw in my wallet transaction. Here is screen my transaction and total coins and anybody can see I have more received coins than my total number coins in wallet. I must put filter 3 nav coin because I very often stake coins and have hundreds generated small amount navs and its to many to one screen.
I go sleep already in my country is middle of night Smiley
I check tomorrow maybe somebody have idea whats happen with my half coins Smiley

hennessj

Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:17:18 AM

By tomorrow the coin will back at 3k to 4k  cause we all that this time we are going live on Monday................

It doesn't matter what the price is.  Human weakness will make the price fluctuate creating trading opportunities as well as hysterics.

What matters is the Devs finish the project sometime this year.  Then the Devs will make some money and carry some of us to a little profit and others to a lot of profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 12:42:46 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:12:42 AM by hashforce101

Good Morning

I just wanted to say thank you. They are the best words I can find this morning waking up on a Sunday to read the official announcement date for the Navajocoin State of the Art Double Encryption Anonymous Network will Go Live and switched on 23rd March 2015 . Now that was a Surprise!

NavajoCoin what a story. This Crypto Currency has entrenched into its soul the Battles of the Old and the Battles of the New.
It was not easy back then in the great wars and it has not been easy with the implementation and soon to be released Navajocoin White Paper inspired by the Navajo Code Talkers.

What has this Crypto Currency given to me since the 7th July 2014. The story of the sacrifice of the Navajo Nation. Despite not being allowed to speak in their Native Language at school and being punished for doing the same . The Navajo people were asked to use that very dialect to defend their Country.

The Navajo Code Talkers story is one of ultimate success and the pinnacle of encoding , decoding , encryption and doing their mission no less than 100%.  They triumphed so successfully their code was written into the history books as the Unbreakable Code.

Today I am repeating their story with all the passion in my heart. Someone from Sydney Australia inspired by the Navajo Nation and it's people to ultimately forgive it's oppression and then triumph to ultimately succeed. We should all take a page from history , learn to forgive and move on as you will find in history all success comes via sacrifice of some sort.

This NavajoCoin white paper was never going to be a walk on the beach with a beautiful sun set. The story has a beginning on the battlefield and the story remains on the battlefield.

The many that have battled to finish this project and have survived along with us die hard NavajoCoin supporters will soon feel fully what the rewards are for supporting , believing , encouraging , practicing patients and ultimately seeing it's success will be highly rewarded in many ways.

The entire Navajocoin Development Team and it's community will achieve as a Crypto community coin one of the highest achievements and success 's. The long hard road is worth every single sacrifice and finally we have the green light.

The Navajocoin Development Team and us the die-hard are fully re-United and re-energized. I think we all have bonded in  such a way that we just know what the other member of the team is thinking. We have all established that we aren't going to give up.

Lastly if you hold Navajocoin you have invested in the correct Cryptic Technology. You are now part of this great story please become an active member of the Navajocoin Community and lets go to the stars. I can truly feel it in my soul and that's the moment I have been waiting for  

Thank You
- hashforce101-

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:12:48 AM

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my absence from the forum, I have been working around the clock to get the Navajo Anonymous System running on the main network.

The faithful will shortly be rewarded and the haters will undoubtedly be proven wrong.

I have slaved my ass off pretty much every day for the last 6 months get this project across the line. So please, can everyone stop with the FUD, I take it personally. When I say I am going to get something done, I don't stop till the job is done, no matter what. I am a man of my word.

I have just completed a round of testing of the anonymous transactions on the main block chain and I am utterly thrilled to inform you that it is all working as it is intended.

We are currently rolling out the finished code to the rest of the node network, performing a final round of tests and compiling the wallet for various operating systems.

The fully working anonymous system will be publicly launched this coming Monday 23 of March.

Prepare to pop that champagne you've been saving for a special occasion.

Cheers,
Pakage

Thank you Brother That's all I can say.
I just hope you can feel what I feel today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 01:21:15 AM

Here are some screen shots of the Anonymous system working on the main block chain for all the doubters.

1. New version of the wallet, you can clearly see that it is the NAV wallet, not the AnonBeta

2 .Here I am making a transaction from my unbuntu virtual box to my windows wallet

3. Showing the anon confirmation dialog

4. Confirmed transaction which is to one of the anon nodes rather than the address i set on the previous screen

5. Showing the transaction details where you can see the encrypted destination information listed under "transaction comment"

6. My windows wallet where i have received the split transactions (minus tx-fee) from the exit node

see yall on the moon

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:21:21 AM

I am exited like a little child Smiley

Yes brother shahim!

@Remy . Its time for you to get excited  Cheesy. Keep keeping it real! thanks man
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:22:45 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 04:23:53 AM by hashforce101

Thanks Pakage  Cheesy

Navajocoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg10846094#msg10846094

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/579475452776947714 re-tweet

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/579470717093167104 re-tweet

https://twitter.com/HaShForce101/status/579494428705886208 re-tweet
lab rat hoax

Activity: 1030
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:24:30 AM

looks fantastic pakage !

Ginger Ninja

Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:02:54 AM

Thanks for that Pakage!

BTW i noticed a 5% transaction fee? Is that correct or a typo?
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:04:23 AM

Looks perfect let's roll on 23rd Monday
 Grin Cheesy Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 [603] 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: