Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:23:30 PM

I do believe I would like to see people be able to download and run the wallet without jumping through all the hoops of downloading the blockchain and then making sure they have a program to open the blockchain file and pop it into the folder.  Just my opinion. Roll Eyes

And that's one of the first priorities in our mind mates. Smiley We will have that coming up in the next few days.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:36:37 PM

I do believe I would like to see people be able to download and run the wallet without jumping through all the hoops of downloading the blockchain and then making sure they have a program to open the blockchain file and pop it into the folder.  Just my opinion. Roll Eyes

Also, for someone downloading for the first time, that error message that pops up because no folder exists yet can be frightening.

Instead, the message should be suppressed and replaced with another, kindly requesting that the wallet be restarted if it is the first time running.

And before that, perhaps ask if the user would like to download the blockchain to get up and running faster.
Then the wallet should without other interaction, find the zipped blockchain online and extract it in the right place. Then restart.

The obvious problem is that if many people do that, the website traffic will be too much. And hosting the file in dedicated server would probably be expensive

gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:39:39 PM

Also, for someone downloading for the first time, that error message that pops up because no folder exists yet can be frightening.

Instead, the message should be suppressed and replaced with another, kindly requesting that the wallet be restarted if it is the first time running.

And before that, perhaps ask if the user would like to download the blockchain to get up and running faster.
Then the wallet should without other interaction, find the zipped blockchain online and extract it in the right place. Then restart.

The obvious problem is that if many people do that, the website traffic will be too much. And hosting the file in dedicated server would probably be expensive

Like executable launcher? Sound good!
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Good Idea.... You can add a guide on the wallets area on the navajocoin.org website that pops out whenever somedy tries to download....

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:49:11 PM

Well let me say this..

First of all pumpers dumpers, investors, if you think creating a trap to get more cheap coins
bad luck then because i know  2 groups catching up dumps before you do, its is a battle you wil never win believe me.
This battle is useless just buy while its cheap, dont expect to buy from 300 sats again Smiley
They were FUDing when I picked up a few here. It is happening all over again

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:21:21 PM

Good day Navajocoinians !!

Congrats to the whole Dev team for all their hard work over the past months, I hope you can be proud of what you have accomplished even in amongst all the fud and doubters that come here and give you their two cents.

It has been hard keeping up with this thread lately, but doing my best and reading every post.

I agree with minerjoen 100%, we need to raise the level of respect here and change the aura that is emitting from this thread.  Fudder, cheerleader or developer, we are all people and at least deserve a courteous response.  Let's not stoop down to the fuddsters level.  I think a good way to deal with them, cause we all know you can't beat them, is to put the investors minds at ease; getting POD's ( or whatever the best proof rating is nowadays) and getting a third party group to verify the code.  This would put all newcomers to navajocoin at ease as they would  have the assurance that they are getting into the real deal here.   P&D groups are professionals and have enough btc to do what they have been doing, we can only beat them by standing together as a strong and unite4d community.  If they want NAV, make em pay for it.

I think all the cheer-leading that happened since the announcement of the anon beta tests have lured in the wrong type of investors we need as a community.  Anyone who bought coins simply due to the mooning and cheerleading they saw are probably the same people that dumped due to the slightest sign of fear uncertainty and doubt.  We need to stop being so focused on price or latest dump of buy/sell walls.  Let's focus on the path forward.

Don't be afraid to offer help, every little bit goes a long way, that's what makes communities so strong, working together as a team.  A lot can be accomplished if we just stay focused and keep our heads looking forward.  We have innovative tech, we have a devoted team of developers, we have a strong and passionate community.  There is no reason for navajocoin to fail, we have all the ingredients required for success.

People who don't have much to offer besides kind words on the forum, like myself, we can donate to the foundation.  I am sure their are strong navajocoin supporters who have profited from the recent up/down swings, why not donate some of your recently acquired btc to help expedite the success of navajocoin.  This is my plan and I have just sent 0.1 btc to the foundation  btc address, was hard to do with the current price of NAV, but in the long run it should work out for the better.  I suggest others to seriously consider making a small donation as well.  I am confident navajocoin will succeed, but let's make it happen sooner.  Alleviate some strain/pressure from the devs and help them out.  *ninjaboon* you are awesome man, when the call went out for help, you were the only one that offered any, kudos to you and many thanks.

Thanks again to the developers who have put their blood,sweat and tears into this project, none of us would be here if not for you.  During the beta tests, I offered up some NAV for a reward to anyone who found a leak in our anon, no one found it, so I said I would send my coins to the Devs in lieu.  owning up to my words, I just sent each of you 3k NAV and you guys totally deserve them.  Remy, your analysis on the block chain has been very interesting and insightful, some of the PM's you sent me must of taken 30+ minutes just to type them out, let alone do the research and have it make sense.  I am very grateful for the time you took to explain/analyse the questions I brought up to you.  Remy, PM me your NAV address and I will send some your way as well.

Now lets move forward and keep this train a moving !!

Exciting times are ahead of us.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:25:44 PM

+100  that is a great idea.  Make it completely dummy proof, double click, et voila !! As for increased website traffic, if launching the wallet for the first time, they will download the blockchain manually or automatically either way.  i am sure simple restrictions could be put in place to avoid abuse of this.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:10:45 PM

I sold what i had for now, I may buy more at a lower price. This has dump written all over it- buy support is gone and volume decreasing.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:29:30 PM

Hmm someone is playing with his/her bot on trex, thank for that kind amount of coins😊
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:39:15 PM

Holy shit has this thread continued to grow in unpleasantness!

Read somewhere in this thread, I believe a post from Soopy saying he worries about people buying into the fud and selling their coins at losses from misinformation.......something long those lines, couldn't find the post again for exact wording but the message was the same.

It's funny how each side of the fence debates and protects their "side" and shits on the other......even from the dev team who constantly preaches "lets play nice".  Do you not also see it as just a big problem when all the rah rah is going on.......moon in 3 days, a $1 a coin in a week......these are ALSO IDIOTIC statements that you "dev team" members should also NOT be supporting........but not only do you support it.......you also do it!  Your comments and support of such comments hurts people just as fucking bad as the opposite you complain about every day.....people believe the lies on this side as well and they get fucked just the same!

The only one that I have seen being "healthily" proactive in this thread is hashforce, some of the cheerleading from here I will admit has been a bit annoying to me personally but he's been a positive person and has stayed VERY professional in talking to either side of the fence.  Can't say the same for ANY of the dev team members.....you guys complain about fud, immaturity and people lying.......but you have all thrown the same thing into this thread.

Ya don't answer the fud with calling people fucking retards and the like......AND expect people to respect you.  You don't defend the fud and say how wrong it is how this effects people's investment decisions and then do the exact same fucking thing on the opposite side of the scale in supporting the notion that one can invest in this project and be rich by next month.........AND expect people to respect or believe you!  You're just as bad they are in regards to influencing people's decisions, that may screw them the hell over.

Just as the fudders have no idea where this coin will be a few months or a year from, neither do any of you or anyone reading this thread for that matter.......so aren't you ALSO spreading "bullshit" when supporting these ridiculous notions?!

Soopy man.....I am sorry brother, I do have much respect for you for still be here with all the difficulties that NAV has been through.......but you need to make up your mind as to what kind of person you really are man.  Sometimes you come on here appearing to be a very spiritual and respectful person....."love an light" and all that jazz......next you are attacking fudsters, appearing to be an insecure and immature pissed off person.  Don't preach all this "give us respect", "love and light" crap and then 30 minutes later come in here with your posts of "fucking retards" this and "fucking retards" that.  This makes ALL of your "love and light" preaching look like COMPLETE bullshit......are you a mature, respectful and spiritual guy or are you an evil fuck hiding behind that fassad to bullshit us all?!

Personally I think you are a good guy that every so often gets weakened from the constant barrage of crap from rude, immature and idiotic people.  You however are not doing yourself or this project any good allowing them to bring you down to their level!!!  YOU my friend are the vision that is Navajo, YOU are the one with the spot light on you EVERY day man......EVERYONE is watching your every move and EVERYONE is reading and taking in EVERY word you type or speak.  You are supporting these fudsters man when you play their game and become someone I hope you are not, you are supporting the "negative" on the other side as well when you too preach......."moon train".....you shouldn't encourage either!

You should be preaching that you all are working hard to make nav the best it can be, but use caution in anything you invest in crypto!  This is not only honest, but also makes you honest in the eyes of the people that read your words.  I read "moon in 3 days" from you.....and ALL I hear is a bullshitter.  THIS is exactly why the world looks upon NAV now as a pump and dump coin.  You yourself cannot possible deny how this has looked this past year.......you know as well as anyone how many times you have posted something positive, and up goes the price.....delay in delivering something promised.....price goes down.  This has happened now countless times man.......to most this is the DEFINITION of pump and dump.

It's absolutely disgusting what has gone on with this project by both it's supporters and those that have worked so damn hard to pull it down, I can't clearly define who is better in all honesty and it has been that way for some time.  Reason why I have for the most part been absent from this thread for some time.

Rant over.......guess I'll be back to post another in 2 months or so when I just can't stand it anymore.
monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:52:41 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

I am the real Soopy haven't you heard? And yes I promote love, peace, and happiness to all. Just when I hear the fud man I turn into SOOOOOPY and log into my Dev account. FKKN FUDSTERS@%&#^@&!  oh my I almost did it again. //jk

We all get worked up.. I can imagine if your spending all waking hours on a serious passion, as I am sure this must be. Lets all get grounded once again and move forward stronger as a team. Concise posts that criticize constructively accepted. Its a group effort even if Devs doing most of work.

Happy Hunting guys lets jump on the ball with more precision from now on!!

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:57:50 PM

Hmm someone is playing with his/her bot on trex, thank for that kind amount of coins😊

And your gonna be left holding the ol bag soon, sucks to have bought at 3k sat. Shocked
monkeygang

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:03:03 PM

^^^^

I keep buying at 3000 every chance I get. I keep buying at every current price every chance I get. Wallet looking pretty thick.. who is the sucker?

Cryptojunkey

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:06:45 PM

^^^^

I keep buying at 3000 every chance I get. I keep buying at every current price every chance I get. Wallet looking pretty thick.. who is the sucker?

Your bags gonna look aweful thick when you get caught holding it for a long time!

I wouldnt recommend it, we are going down before up. Even with all the support we had no one wanted to buy over 3k sat, now that its gone we will go down from here. Volume is also decreasing, price will too. Dont say i didnt warn you..
monkeygang

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:15:46 PM

Grin ;DAwesome!! can buy at cheaper price

Cryptojunkey

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

And your buying now..which puts your buy in at a higher price...
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:19:05 PM

True keep buying it
Don't sell it and fall for a trap
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:35:31 PM

Waiting for PR team, hope to see some movements in the next days, we desperately need it.
Have a good weekend.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:44:28 PM

You are one greedy pathetic person, enuff said.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Cryptojunkey

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:53:24 PM

You are one greedy pathetic person, enuff said.

Care to explain? Every coin gets their initial pump on big news, then as volume decreases so does the price. Helping these noobs out so they dont loose their hard earned money.
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: