Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:13:39 AM

Guys,
if we want price to be more related to the Anon Technology of NavajoCoin I think we should remove coins from exchanges. It's insane that Bittrex has more than 15 million coins. SUPPLY VS DEMAND.
Wallet stakes at 20% per year! Don't be greedy and play as a team.
Join the foundation,
Together we stand, divided we fall...

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:50:09 AM

Guys please be more active on bitcointalk, slack channel is not good for the communication, because most of traders, are active on here and check it out everyday.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:33:05 PM

Navajo Coin on Cex.io? - We need Votes!

Hello Everyone!

We have a chance to be added to Cex.io Exchange, which allows You to Buy Bitcoin and Altcoins not only for Your BTC but also USD and EUR!
We need as much Community's votes as we can! Please show Cex.io how strong is our Community and vote for adding NAV here:
https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/questions/203218267-ADD-NAV-COIN
It's a great opportunity and we shouldn't miss it! Let's vote!

Cheers Everyone & Stay Tuned! Wink

~ Strugg

Please remember about voting guys! The more votes we get, the bigger chance we will be added to cex.io!
Cheers & Stay Tuned Wink

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:48:43 PM

Guys please be more active on bitcointalk, slack channel is not good for the communication, because most of traders, are active on here and check it out everyday.

amen

ha ha...
I think that we will be at this level 2000sats, to a point when BTC rise... then more.
And if you see like bad situation (that people not talk), i see opportunity from trading with small volume.
... in other words everybody are at exchanges right now Smiley
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:54:02 PM

Guys,
if we want price to be more related to the Anon Technology of NavajoCoin I think we should remove coins from exchanges. It's insane that Bittrex has more than 15 million coins. SUPPLY VS DEMAND.
Join the foundation,

Or you know. support small exchanges like alcurex.org. I am sure one small chat convo with them and they would agree to turn staking off.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:07:14 PM

Guys,
Join the foundation,

Or you know. support small exchanges like alcurex.org. I am sure one small chat convo with them and they would agree to turn staking off.

Yes! I agree!!!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
MrZ28s

Activity: 475

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:44:04 AM

I'll be a test subject for a Raspberry Pi 2 wallet if you want me to be...  Wink
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:08:20 AM

I'll be a test subject for a Raspberry Pi 2 wallet if you want me to be...  Wink

Would a RPI Model B work too?
I only have that old model.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:21:00 AM

Hello Everyone!

We have a chance to be added to Cex.io Exchange, which allows You to Buy Bitcoin and Altcoins not only for Your BTC but also USD and EUR!
We need as much Community's votes as we can! Please show Cex.io how strong is our Community and vote for adding NAV here:

~ Strugg

Please remember about voting guys! The more votes we get, the bigger chance we will be added to cex.io!
Cheers & Stay Tuned Wink

~ Strugg

75 votes and counting.
Think about this. There will only be 57,000,000 Nav coins ever. And its anonomous!. The Only competitor out there is Dash. There are 184,460,000,000 Dash coins.. Which one do you think will be worth more? Vote Nav;)
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:08:31 AM

I don't see any problem with that? There areseveral howtos in the internet regarding wallets on rasberry pi.

see here:

http://blog.pryds.eu/2014/06/compile-bitcoin-core-on-raspberry-pi.html

At the part where they start downloading bitcoin sourcecode, you have to switch to navajo source code and just walk the steps for compiling.

regards
shahim
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Hello Everyone!

~ Strugg

Cheers & Stay Tuned Wink

~ Strugg

75 votes and counting.
Think about this. There will only be 57,000,000 Nav coins ever. And its anonomous!. The Only competitor out there is Dash. There are 184,460,000,000 Dash coins.. Which one do you think will be worth more? Vote Nav;)

DASH - 5~m coins, 2,9~USD per coin.
NAV - 58~m  coins, 0.004~USD per coin.

If NAV tech will be ,,revolutionary", price should hit 0,1~USD but not more.
BTW. Any progress with apps? Is there chance too see it in april?
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:16:50 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 02:11:00 PM by gnargnar

Hello Everyone!

~ Strugg

Cheers & Stay Tuned Wink

~ Strugg

75 votes and counting.

Voted!

btw guys.... why NavajoCoin right now is not marketable? (or no marketing done yet)

anonymity technology is working... so why nothing is done to put the lights on Navajo yet?
i don't know... but any articles talking about it would do, contacting people like jdbunt or kingscrown or any other news writers/reporters/publishers...
Also, do NavajoCoin have a faucet? a faucet that do a presentation of the coin specifications and promote it... not just a textbox with a button to get the free coins...
I didn't liked at all that navajocoin anon tech was so much pre-hyped... but ninja released without fireworks, without baloons, without marketing plan.

so what's missing?   Do you guys (i'm not talking just to the dev team, but the community as a whole) think that a new wallet, web/android or whatever will do wonder and will justify a 50%+ price increase? i'm not really sure tbh...

we've seen since the past 2 weeks or so that someone or a group just make it impossible to get navajocoin price above 1.9k-2.1k ..... Every big buys above that threeshold is followed by a dump even bigger, like to kinda pass the message "please just don't, i'll teach you", every big buy walls gets inevitably dumped on. I've pointed it few days ago here, but the total number of navajocoin hold on bittrex is just not right... way too high considering the coin have a very great PoS rate. so my conclusion is that a big % of current holders of nav are here only for a profit, not to use the coin and its anon tech at all. sad leeches.  bound to happen when the market is bullish as it is right now, so dumps occurs at low price just in hope to don't miss other coins train, seeing that nav is in -sleeping mode-

Without that kind of *early* dumps we're experiencing since 2 weeks, we would already have a floor at 3k, i'm 100% sure of that.  
right now, i'm afraid to conclude that we are most probably going down to a new "floor" at around 1.4k-1.5k... but if you see the same thing as me or just see me stating it, please -newcomers or already bagholders/manipulators- just don't use that as an absolute fact : either side you play on (dark or bright) we are all on the same spaceship... holding back the engine is just aiming the position and true deserved place of NavajoCoin among this over-satured cryptocurrency industry.   Anyway... i'm sure most of you guys share the same belief as me and is making the same conclusion as to that NavajoCoin is worth gold and is here to stay, with a great natural uptrend growth over time. (PoS rate to decrease by half also after 1year).

hope most of you guys are in for the long run, even those leaving coin on the exchange. not fun to see the activity slowing down here since few days, share your thoughts and ideas over here, so we can create an open public discussion right here and not just on slack or on private channels.

coffee time! wish you a pleasant weekend y'all
gorian

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:12:40 PM

@saydings
I will not comment what you wrote in your previous post, just want to say that your posts are very close, once someone has sold a large amount of coins.
Just want to say that you follow what happens to NAVAJOCOIN more than most of us. And perhaps you have reason to do that Grin

... and yes, ~just when I saw the dump, I saw the post of @gnargnar(http://www.navajocoin.org/faucet for you) .

Coincidence? On purpose? Or just someone trying to sow panic? Everyone should make conclusions for himself.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:16:45 PM

@saydings
I will not comment what you wrote in your previous post, just want to say that your posts are very close, once someone has sold a large amount of coins.
Just want to say that you follow what happens to NAVAJOCOIN more than most of us. And perhaps you have reason to do that Grin

... and yes, ~just when I saw the dump, I saw the post of @gnargnar(http://www.navajocoin.org/faucet for you) .

Coincidence? On purpose? Or just someone trying to sow panic? Everyone should make conclusions for himself.

just to tell you that it wasn't me. I saw the dump right after my post, but i'm not surprised about it really... I've noticed since a month ago that few people are monitoring this thread very closely and we see always instant reaction on the market. i wasn't surprised too that saydings posted right after me, but i have this guy on ignore as i'm sure he didn't changed his stupid style of laughing at others and making his reply in bold red text.... Angry

edit : glad moderator removed his post.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:19:39 PM

Hello Everyone!

~ Strugg

Cheers & Stay Tuned Wink

~ Strugg

75 votes and counting.

Voted!

btw guys.... why NavajoCoin right now is not marketable? (or no marketing done yet)

anonymity technology is working... so why nothing is done to put the lights on Navajo yet?
i don't know... but any articles talking about it would do, contacting people like jdbunt or kingscrown or any other news writers/reporters/publishers...
Also, do NavajoCoin have a faucet? a faucet that do a presentation of the coin specifications and promote it... not just a textbox with a button to get the free coins...
I didn't liked at all that navajocoin anon tech was so much pre-hyped... but ninja released without fireworks, without baloons, without marketing plan.

so what's missing?   Do you guys (i'm not talking just to the dev team, but the community as a whole) think that a new wallet, web/android or whatever will do wonder and will justify a 50%+ price increase? i'm not really sure tbh...

we've seen since the past 2 weeks or so that someone or a group just make it impossible to get navajocoin price above 1.9k-2.1k ..... Every big buys above that threeshold is followed by a dump even bigger, like to kinda pass the message "please just don't, i'll teach you", every big buy walls gets inevitably dumped on. I've pointed it few days ago here, but the total number of navajocoin hold on bittrex is just not right... way too high considering the coin have a very great PoS rate. so my conclusion is that a big % of current holders of nav are here only for a profit, not to use the coin and its anon tech at all. sad leeches.  bound to happen when the market is bullish as it is right now, so dumps occurs at low price just in hope to don't miss other coins train, seeing that nav is in -sleeping mode-

Without that kind of *early* dumps we're experiencing since 2 weeks, we would already have a floor at 3k, i'm 100% sure of that.  
right now, i'm afraid to conclude that we are most probably going down to a new "floor" at around 1.4k-1.5k... but if you see the same thing as me or just see me stating it, please -newcomers or already bagholders/manipulators- just don't use that as an absolute fact : either side you play on (dark or bright) we are all on the same spaceship... holding back the engine is just aiming the position and true deserved place of NavajoCoin among this over-satured cryptocurrency industry.   Anyway... i'm sure most of you guys share the same belief as me and is making the same conclusion as to that NavajoCoin is worth gold and is here to stay, with a great natural uptrend growth over time. (PoS rate to decrease by half also after 1year).

hope most of you guys are in for the long run, even those leaving coin on the exchange. not fun to see the activity slowing down here since few days, share your thoughts and ideas over here, so we can create an open public discussion right here and not just on slack or on private channels.

coffee time! wish you a pleasant weekend y'all

Well, I would like to see Community more involved in the project, not just writing and fighting with fudders on the forum, but helping with spreading the word about NAV - that's the main task for every altcoin Community I believe.
I am always available to discuss new ideas, hear some suggestions - just contact me.

If You would like to see more articles about Navajo Coin, more publicity - no problem, I'll get You that, just send me a pm with the website You would like to see NAV featured on. I'm doing what I can on my own, but I don't know every website/service that exists, I really think that Community can help with it at least a bit.

On the other hand, I'm starting to engage Foundation a bit more in the project, You can see list of people with certain skills in the Fund thread.

Like always, I'm opened for discussion & suggestions
Cheers Wink

- Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:28:22 PM

@Strugg and others...  I really hope you guys see my post above as being positive, not to create fear, uncertainty & deception.
gorian

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:09:32 PM

@gnargnar      
I did not say that you are... or is not you. And if you see what I wrote, you will see that I have left room for mistake (mine Tongue).
I mean that the topic is closely monitored and any opinion can and is changing of context according to the writer (in most cases fuder who is here).

I'm sorry if you were offended... peace.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:59:43 PM

Time will come! Others always dump to keep it down. You are right gnargnar Smiley

Only the strong will survive! And we are pumping iron like the best German export Schwarzenegger
nodemonster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:44:22 PM

hey Navajo nation Smiley does anybody have idea what means "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" it's the message that i got into my wallet,thanks in advance!
DaMart

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

hey Navajo nation Smiley does anybody have idea what means "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" it's the message that i got into my wallet,thanks in advance!
That means that your coins haven't been in your wallet for long enough to start staking Smiley.

Trading on: Binance | Bittrex | Yobit
Pages: « 1 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: