Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2017, 03:32:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - NAVTECH NOW DECENTRALIZED!  (Read 1577564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
redjedievolution

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

I don't have any of those coins. But i don't think Poloniex acted in the correct way.

I think they must at least delisted in packets of 5 coins. And also notify each client with an EMAIL about the delisting instead of tweet. Because only those users active 24/7 and those that eventually saw it early were able to sell, all of them are more than -50%

And more reason to notify all of them through the unique way they have with their clients "THE EMAIL". Because many of them have increased their value +2000% days/weeks ago

Poloniex definitely did a wrong step. Im gonna withdraw my funds from there. They can delist any coin they want and fuck you.

Please see the update from Poloniex:

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

All of these coins are in freefall mode. I will post in the forum and update everyone this weekend.

Good Luck (Buy NAV)!

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
redjedievolution

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:51:19 AM

And also i moved my navs from there just in case

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/block.dws?978274.htm

I don't have any of those shitcoins. But i don't think Poloniex acted in the correct way.

I think they must at least delisted in packets of 5 coins. And also notify each client with an EMAIL about the delisting instead of tweet. Because only those users active 24/7 and those that eventually saw it early were able to sell, all of them are more than -50%

And more reason to notify all of them through the unique way they have with their clients "THE EMAIL". Because many of them have increased their value +2000% days/weeks ago

Poloniex definitely did a wrong step. Im gonna withdraw my funds from there. They can delist any coin they want and fuck you.

Please see the update from Poloniex:

On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

All of these coins are in freefall mode. I will post in the forum and update everyone this weekend.

Good Luck (Buy NAV)!

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

That's called an exit pump and the scammers running poloniex are doing it every time they delist coins...
SUM2dev

Activity: 332

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

Important Wallet Update & Weekly Report

This week the development team have been focused on optimizing the new Nav Coin Core and making sure that it is providing the network stability we need to move forward. We were hoping to move onto some new projects this week but with our primary focus on the core optimization, we will be kicking off our next projects over the coming days.

We have recently released v4.0.1.1 which has improved network stability. If you are using any other 4.0.x or 3.x version can you please immediately update to the latest 4.0.1.1 version and begin staking your coins to help the network.

http://navcoin.org/downloads/#nav-coin-core

Apart from working on the core optimization, we have also been busy chipping away at a couple other objectives.

Guy has been pricing up options for us to stock pre-built & pre-configured NAV branded NavPi units in our online store. So far his research has come up with some good options and we are hoping to finalize a price and order our first batch in the coming weeks. This will make earning NAV staking rewards even easier as you will be able to order the complete unit from the store. All you will need to do is plug in the power and send it some NAV to stake.

One of the contacts Craig made at the Bloktex conference was with Wirex who provide cryptocurrency charged MasterCards. Wirex have shown interest in getting Nav Coin onto their debit card platform and have offered their assistance to make it happen. We have opened a dialog with Wirex who are powered by Shapeshift behind the scenes. Hopefully this leads to Nav Coin getting added to Shapeshift and subsequently to the Wirex debit card platform. We can’t guarantee an outcome at this stage but it is an avenue we are keenly pursuing.

The projects we will start to plan and work on next week are;

The CoPay Fork which gives us fully functional web and mobile wallets.

Rebuilding the subchain to align its core with the new Nav Coin core and prepare to bring both chains into a single multi-chain wallet.

Rebuilding the front end of the NavPi StakeBox using JavaScript instead of the PHP & Apache service which is currently running on there. This will lead to better performance of the front end and also a less cluttered User Interface to make it even simpler and easier to use and keep up to date.

Our marketing team continues to work on our overall branding and marketing strategy while preparing press releases for our upcoming features.

That is all we have to report for this week. Expect a more productive week next week as our Lead Developer Craig leads the charge after returning from Kuala Lumpur.

Talk Soon,
Nav Coin Team.

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
Kapsalon

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

I am testing staking on the wallet, however been stacking it for 2 days or soand it doesn't show up anything wtih the 24 h staking. Currently testing with just a small amount of 1,1 k NAV.
Also I'm not really experienced with wallets, however I know i should save me data from my wallet should I keep saving the wallet if i add funds to me wallet?
redjedievolution

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

Did you unlocked your wallet to stake?

I am testing staking on the wallet, however been stacking it for 2 days or soand it doesn't show up anything wtih the 24 h staking. Currently testing with just a small amount of 1,1 k NAV.
Also I'm not really experienced with wallets, however I know i should save me data from my wallet should I keep saving the wallet if i add funds to me wallet?

redjedievolution

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:05:16 AM

I moved 200.000 coins to my wallet after the poloniex issue.
In my timezone was 10:48
Now at 12:52 i see first stake of 2.37 NAV

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/address.dws?NTRXd1J9epnPxBDWesctpj7RCRZLY3nW84.htm

Kapsalon

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:01:27 PM

Yeah i did does it has to do with the low amount I have on it? That it takes longer? Because I thought if I stake for 24 hour or longer it will get more mature and increase the staking or am I wrong?
redjedievolution

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:08:19 PM

Maybe you need more time if you only have 1100 coins

Yeah i did does it has to do with the low amount I have on it? That it takes longer? Because I thought if I stake for 24 hour or longer it will get more mature and increase the staking or am I wrong?

TheOATeam

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:36:33 PM

Any new projects coming up soon involving NAV? This coin is quite interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential in applications where anonymity is the key differentiator.
Macr0

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

Maybe you need more time if you only have 1100 coins

I can say, first stakes after update to 4.0.1.1 came after more than 48H ... but now it's running super smooth!
So just give it some time! Wink NAV is healthy!  Smiley

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
colvano

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

Any new projects coming up soon involving NAV? This coin is quite interesting and it seems to have a lot of potential in applications where anonymity is the key differentiator.

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
redjedievolution

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

Dear all

I've been reading this article from Andrew Miller. http://hackingdistributed.com/2017/04/19/monero-linkability/
He is professor at the University of Illinois. His research interests include all facets of cryptocurrency science, from measurement and simulation to theory and formal modelling.
He is showing the traceability of mostly monero transactions.

I searched for the email of this guy, and explained a little about Navcoin, linked to the whitepaper navtech, and decentralized navtech whitepaper.

Maybe he read something about Navcoin and he get interested and analyze with all of his knowledge and wisdom. Also he has many coworkers and professors to share about NAV.

Here is the text of the email if anyone wants to see it:

Hello Andrew.

My name is ------- and im from -----, i write you because i've read your article about traceability of Monero. And i really like it.

I also want to share you info about an anon coin called Navcoin. Maybe you can research about it, and try to trace its transactions. But their new idea to anonymize transactions i think is really good.

The whitepaper is here: http://www.navcoin.org/files/navtech-whitepaper-beta-v0.9.pdf

It starts writing about the problem with anonymity. And here is the "high level solution" i quote for you (and also an explanation of the solution):

As you can see, they use a subchain sent to an anonymous server. For this added problem to the solution of the first problem they created a decentralized system of servers, which anyone can configure/install. Some people started their own clusters, and also you can run them through TOR.

Here i provide you the link http://www.navcoin.org/files/navtech-decentralisation-whitepaper-beta-v0.9.pdf

HIGH LEVEL SOLUTION
The approach we have taken to disconnect the sender from the receiver uses
multiple techniques which will be further outlined in the Solution Details section.
The main technique that we have employed is to use a second blockchain we call
the Subchain.
Instead of sending NAV directly to the receiver, the wallet encrypts the receiver's
address and sends the transaction to one of the addresses provided by the
randomly selected processing server. When this server receives this transaction,
it creates a transaction of arbitrary size on the Subchain which it sends it a
randomly selected outgoing server.
This Subchain transaction has the receiver's address and the amount of NAV to
send encrypted and attached to it. When the outgoing server receives the
Subchain transaction, it decrypts the data, randomizes the transaction amounts
and sends the NAV to their intended recipient from a preloaded pool of NAV that
is waiting on the outgoing server.
After the outgoing server has sent out the randomized NAV to the intended
recipient, the incoming server will join together any NAV which has been
processed and on the next transaction cycle send it to the outgoing server to
replenish the preloaded pool of NAV for future transactions.
The consequence of this is that we have broken the transactional link between
sender and receiver on the Nav Coin blockchain by routing the transaction
information through the Subchain. The NAV sent to the recipient are not in any
way connected to the NAV that are received.
We can reliably instruct the outgoing server to send NAV to the recipient before
the sent NAV arrive because we can trust the information provided by the
Subchain as accurate due to the immutable nature of blockchain transactions.

Ginger Ninja

Activity: 278

They walk among us...

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

My wallet appears to be stuck. I have sent some coins to Bittrex, but they have not arrived yet they are missing from my wallet. Repair wallet shows a mismatch of the amount of coins I sent? Any ideas? Oh and I have coins stuck at polo that won't go in or out and I've been waiting 3 daystar a response from Polo. These coins ARE in the polo wallet, just not my polo wallet. AAAARGGHH.

Any ideas?
ivankoh

Activity: 178

NAV

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:35:21 AM

https://cointelegraph.es/news/nav-coin-acepta-segwit

look like segwit it is on May 1st. Waiting for Dev to confirm this. Price shooting up fast
template

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 > $1  Tongue

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:12:02 AM

My wallet appears to be stuck. I have sent some coins to Bittrex, but they have not arrived yet they are missing from my wallet. Repair wallet shows a mismatch of the amount of coins I sent? Any ideas? Oh and I have coins stuck at polo that won't go in or out and I've been waiting 3 daystar a response from Polo. These coins ARE in the polo wallet, just not my polo wallet. AAAARGGHH.

Any ideas?

Had you already upgraded to 4.x before making those transactions?

████████████████████████████████████████
           ▀████████████████████████████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
        ████████████████████████████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████████████████████████
      █████▄      ███████           ███████         ███
     ████         ███████           ██████
    ███           ███████           ██████
   ███            ███████          ███████
                 ██████           ███████
                ███████           ███████
                ███████          ████████
               ███████           ████████
              ███████            ████████
              ███████            ████████            ██
             ████████            ████████           ███
            █████████            █████████          ███
          ██████████              █████████        ████
         ███████████              ████████████████████
        ████████████               ██████████████████
       ████████████                 ████████████████
       ████████████                  ██████████████
        ██████████                    ███████████
          █████
  PICoin 

████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
  NO ICO 
juguelio

Activity: 565

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:14:58 AM

NAV signalling SEGWIT!

https://cointelegraph.es/news/nav-coin-acepta-segwit

Translation!

https://steemit.com/segwit/@juguelio/nav-coin-signalling-segwit

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:16:29 AM

what is segwit?

template

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 11:20:42 AM

what is segwit?

https://bitcoincore.org/en/2016/01/26/segwit-benefits/

Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.